• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,367 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,367

PreviousChapters Next
145

Twilight attempted to calm the masses, "No! There is no reason to panic! Celestia and I have it under control!"

The crowd did not believe them, the red sky was enough to scare them off into their homes for good. The plaza was quick to become nothing but chaos as citizens ran and screamed.

"Twilight," Celestia began, "you must do the spell I am about to teach you. I am unable to if I am to protect Canterlot from this heat."

Twilight nodded, "I understand, what is it?"

Celestia quickly taught Twilight how to do the Sphericle Prison spell, a more advanced version of the common shield spell. It is a thick magically reinforced shield that none can escape from. Only gases, sound, and temperature may pass through. There are only two ways it can be broken, by the one who cast it or after five hundred years have passed.

Once Twilight felt confident about the spell, she immediately cast it on the sun. The purple beam of magic went through Celestia's temperature bubble to suppress the growing solar crisis. It wrapped around the sun . . . almost completely.

"The sun . . . it's too strong!" Twilight said while struggling to keep the spell activated.

Celestia had a hard time deciding if she should keep the temperature regulation bubble activated to keep Canterlot at a nice seventy degrees or help boost Twilight's magic.

Ultimately, she chooses to deactivate the temperature shield and help Twilight suppress the sun sooner.

She believes a little heat is fair in exchange for defeating the sun faster.

Having disengaged the regulation spell, Celestia cast a donation spell on Twilight. The donation spell gives the user's magical power to the targetted entity. Instantaneously, the purple blast creating the spherical prison got larger and stronger. Nopony saw, but it slowly wrapped around the sun even more.

Unfortunately, it was too late, the sun had grown large enough to render the advanced spell useless.

With the bubble gone, a massive change of temperature flooded into Canterlot. The sudden change made Canterlot go from feeling room temperature to a preheated oven in a flash.

The violent star grew more as time passed, becoming redder and hotter.

With the temperature regulation shield over Canterlot gone, Twilight's legs began to wobble in their weakness, and her grunts of agony continued and got worse. With no heat protection, Twilight became more fatigued much quicker.

"Can't . . . complete . . . spell . . . tired . . . so sorry . . ." is all Twilight could get out before collapsing to the ground unconscious.

The fearful screams of unicorns still loomed over them.

Without any resistance, the sun became exponentially deadly and soon collided with Equus.

Author's Note:

Unique Ending 23 of 32 - "Died with Chaos. Discord Approved."

Ending 6 of 10 - Died with Canterlot


Try Again from the Beginning?

Go Back One?


[All links stay within FimFiction]

PreviousChapters Next