• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,414 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,414

PreviousChapters Next
3

Having finally caught her breath, she said, "That crazy pony must have gotten my head. I'm sure it was nothing."

Going about her morning, Twilight noticed it was hotter in the castle. She dismissed it, assuming she was still flustered from the dream.

Starlight entered the dining room where Twilight was eating. "Good morning, Twilight. Quite a hot day today, isn't it?"

A mouth full of food muffled Twilight's response, "I'm sure it's just one of those hot summer days."

"95 degrees?" Starlight mentioned with a curious tone. This was a highly irregular temperature for Equestria.

Twilight swallowed, "95?! The last time it was that hot was when Celestia accidentally rose the sun too close. Before putting an orbital lock on the sun so she wouldn't have to worry about orbital distance positioning anymore."

"That is what the thermometer at the door says," Starlight shrugged and sat to eat.

They both continued to finish breakfast and headed into the library to study spell books.

Drops of sweat fell onto the pages they were reading, slightly smearing the words. Starlight's curiosity broke after a while. She got up to leave the room and returned with a thermometer reading of 106.

Showing Twilight the temperature, Starlight commented worriedly, "It's getting hotter out there."

Twilight pushed the book aside and glanced out the window. The sun seemed relatively brighter than usual.

Twilight said,

PreviousChapters Next