• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,366 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,366

PreviousChapters Next
144

Still frazzled about the situation, "I . . . I need to go back to my friends!"

Celestia bowed her head, "If you believe that is right to do, then you must hurry. You do not have long until the outside becomes lethal."

Twilight spread her wings and lifted off the ground. "Good luck Princess Celestia," she flew off.

When Twilight passed through the temperature bubble she experienced a heat wave like nothing felt before. It forced her to lose wing balance for a moment. After recollecting herself, she resumed flying to Ponyville in a hurry.

It was not long until she became tired and fatigued. Enough so that she could not fly straight anymore, like a drunk taxi driver in Manehattan. Her vision was wavey, as she struggled to breathe the hot air.

Twilight took a moment to stop and look back at Canterlot. She watched in desperation as the red temperature bubble around Canterlot collapsed, allowing the baking heat inside. Then she looked up to see a rapidly expanding sun in a blood-red sky with no clouds.

In a panic, she resumed speeding towards Ponyville. Exhaustion got the best of her as the lakes below began to boil. Similar to Canterlot, Twilight also collapsed, and so did the planet after her.

Author's Note:

Unique Ending 25 of 32 - "It's the Thought that Counts."

Ending 2 of 10 - Died Alone in the Wild


Try Again from the Beginning?

Go Back One?


[All links stay within FimFiction]

PreviousChapters Next