• Published 18th Mar 2023
  • 1,414 Views, 47 Comments

Supernova - Incredible_E



Choose Your Own Adventure: Time is running out for everything you know and love. Equus will meet its demise soon... or will it?

  • ...
1
 47
 1,414

PreviousChapters Next
137

"Alright. Don't worry, Princess. Let's save the world! Where can I find gold, inferno crystals, and rubies?"

"I know where they all are." Celestia proceeded to teleport the necessary materials in front of Twilight. It was a struggle, as the strain of the shield wore her down.

With Twilight's knowledge of the appearance of the amulet, she could meld the inferno crystals, bits, and rubies into their proper shapes. The inferno crystals were refined into cut gemstones as the picture had shown them. Bits melted together to form the rims of the amulet. Finally, the rubies took the form of the flames on the solar charm. With all three parts created, Twilight fused them together to complete the amulet.

"Excellent—," Celestia said weakly, her remaining energy rapidly depleting. So was Luna's, since she had been supporting Celestia this entire time. "Now use Spherical Prison on the amulet while I keep it stable."

"Are you able to do both spells at once? You could barely manage teleporting objects."

"There—is no other choice."

Celestia took the amulet in her magic and prepared for Twilight's part. Her horn lit up and shot the solar amulet with Spherical Prison. The amulet was brighter as Twilight finished the spell. It started to radiate a teal blue and continued to shine ever brighter. Spinning on its own, the amulet shot a radiant ray of light directly at the sun.

The ponies of Canterlot saw this teal light project from the castle. They assembled below the castle's balcony to bask in the spectacle. Slowly, a bubble-like shield began to form around the sun. The sun was still growing, attempting to fight off its captor. Twilight, Celestia, Luna, and all Canterlot residents remained still and anxious, while there was nothing left they could do.

The bubble entrapping the sun let out a deep plump sound and resonated a blue glow when it finally completed its task.



The sun had been detained.



"We did it!" Twilight shouted, jumping in glee as if she were playing a game of jump rope.

Celestia had no words for this spectacular moment. She simply sat down and basked in it. The moment that guaranteed the planet would not be destroyed. The moment that saved millions of lives. The moment that kept the future safe for centuries to come.

The Solar Amulet became white-hot and glowed a resplendently pure white; it was like a miniature star. After reaching its apex of bright intensity, it burst into flames, then disintegrated into ash that floated upon the delicate breeze.

Joyous shouts quickly surrounded them from a distance as Canterlot celebrated.

Author's Note:

Congratulations! You saved the world from complete solar annihilation! Out of all 157 possibilities, you found 1 (.63%) of the 3 (2%) timelines that led here; but. . .

Unique Ending 30 of 32 - "Can You Find All Two Secret Endings?"

Ending 8 of 10 - Saved the World! — with the Sisters!


Play Again from the Beginning!

Go Back One?


[All links stay within FimFiction]

PreviousChapters Next