• Published 26th May 2022
  • 677 Views, 8 Comments

past regrets - Talacapo 0903p



Rainbow Dash and Sorian are already Scootaloo's new parents, but who exactly is her biological mother?

  • ...
 8
 677

chapter 3 part 2 a sad past

"Now what do you think, Scootaloo?" Firefly asked calmly seeing how surprised and silent Scootaloo was "b-but why? Why did you leave me?" Scootaloo asked as he tried not to yell at Firefly "I did it to protect you Scootaloo" Firefly said while Scootaloo was still confused.

"Protect me? But from whom?" Scootaloo asked as her confusion still continued "from your father, Scootaloo, the stud that took you by force was actually your biological father" Firefly replied as Scootaloo slowly began to understand "are you saying that stud was really my father ?

Scootaloo asked when she saw Firefly nod her head "yes Scootaloo his name was White Fang he was alcoholic and violent he was the reason I left you five years ago Scootaloo" Firefly said while Scootaloo was still confused. "What did he do to make you leave me?" Scootaloo asked still not understanding the reason why his biological mother abandoned her.

"You see, Scootaloo, your father was an alcoholic and violent. I suffered from his violence for a long time. When I found out I was pregnant, I thought he would change and try to kick his habit, but it only got worse." Firefly said with a sad tone.

"I was afraid that he would do the same to you after you were born, I was afraid that you would suffer just like me, I didn't want that, I wanted you to be happy but I knew that even if it gave you happiness, but your father would take that happiness away from you."

"I did not dare to divorce him, because I knew that they were going to give him custody and you would have to live with him, I did not want that to happen because otherwise you were going to suffer with him all your life." Firefly said, seeing that Scootaloo was beginning to get the hang of things.

“When you were born I saw how beautiful and adorable you were, Scootaloo, you didn't deserve to suffer like me, you deserved to be happy, when I took you home the time I was with you I was happy to have you in my arms until that fateful night came when I lost him everything," Firelfy said as his ears flattened as he recalled that tragic night again.

"What happened that night, mom?" Scootaloo said looking at Firefly's happy face when Scootaloo called 'mom'.

"At first it was a normal night after dinner. I took you to your room to sleep once I tucked you in your crib and you were fast asleep, I left your room and went to the living room and as always your father was sitting on the sofa looking at the newspaper and then you started crying I knew you woke up this time your father couldn't take it and got up from the sofa and was to your room"

“I knew that what he was going to do was not good, so I followed him, I saw that he had entered your room, I could hear him screaming telling you to shut up, while you cried harder when you saw him leave. to hit you, that's when I yelled at him to let go, and if he wanted to hit someone he should do it to me"

"That's when he let you go. I really thought he was going to hit me, but he didn't. He just left the room, took his saddlebag and went to a tavern in Cloudsdale while I tried to calm you down so you could go back to sleep, it was that when a fear entered my mind, the fear of not being able to be home because of work and not being able to stop your father from hurting you, I let that one consume me completely and force me to leave you, I didn't want to do it, I didn't want to leave you, but I was blinded and consumed by the fear that wouldn't let me think.

"I had no choice Scootaloo, I couldn't let your father hurt you like he hurt me for years, someone as adorable as you deserved to be happy, you didn't deserve to suffer," said Firefly as she tried not to cry in front of her daughter, but she couldn't help but sob when her memories flashed back to that tragic night.

“Since that night there hasn't been a day that forgive myself for abandoning you all these years. I lived with that regret, with that memory that I can never forget, but I just want you to understand that Scootaloo has always loved you since the day you were born and has held you in my arms, even when I couldn't be there for you."

Firefly said as Scootaloo started to understand clearly as he hugged Firefly to comfort her.

"I, I understand, I know you didn't want me to suffer, fear was what forced you to leave me, the fear that you wouldn't be able to prevent dad from hurting me," she said as she hugged me. her mother at the same time Firefly did the same, both were calm hugging each other "I'm so sorry I left you Scootaloo I know what I did was to protect you but at the same time it was fear that forced me to leave you", said Firefly while her tears fell on the Scootaloo's mane.

"I forgive you mom, it was all to protect me, you didn't do it out of fear, you did it because you loved me", said Scootaloo as she separated from Firefly "It's true Scootaloo, I always loved you from the day I held you in my arms, even when I couldn't be there for you," Firefly said seeing the smile on her daughter's face.

"But now you have a family that loves you very much, I'm not going to force you to choose, Rainbow was the one who took care of you and I love you for 5 years and she was a mother to you," she said. Firefly seeing that Scootaloo was also looking at her without realizing that Rainbow Dash was with them.

"Scootaloo doesn't need to have to choose," Rainbow Dash said as she walked into the living room looking happily at Firefly and Scootaloo. "What do you mean by that mom?" Scootaloo asked Rainbow, "I mean you can go visit your mom and even hang out with her if you want, she deserves to be with you and you deserve to be with her too and she deserves to be with you and your Firefly can come visit her." Whenever you want your presence will always be welcome, so what do you think? Rainbow Dash said as she sat on the sofa.

"Of course Rainbow will be happy to be with Scootaloo!", Firefly replied happily, accepting Rainbow's kind proposal "Well, and Scootaloo, what do you think? They both deserve to be together and make up for lost time", she asked . Rainbow while her gaze was fixed on Scootaloo

"Sure I do, but what days could I go with mom?" Scootaloo asked Rainbow "umm weekends from Friday to Saturday and Sunday, is that okay with you, squirt" Rainbow dash asked while waiting Scootaloo's response.

"Yes, I think it's a good idea" answered Scootaloo

"And your Firefly? Sounds good to you" Rainbow Dash asked Firefly. "Sure, I think it's very good" Firefly replied accepting Rainbow's proposal "if you want, Firefly you can stay with us today", Rainbow said to Firefly "thank you, thank you very much", Firefly said thanking Rainbow's invitation "well, what? are we going to have a snack?

Rainbow Dash suggested when she saw that both Firefly and Scootaloo nodded as the three of them got up and headed for the kitchen. Firefly couldn't think of anything else to make this day even better than she already was, she was finally able to redeem her past and in return, Scootaloo forgave her and accepted her into her life.

Author's Note:

I finally finished this story, as I said previously, the story has many errors in the writing, that is because I do not speak English and I use the google translator to write the story, which causes more errors.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment