• Published 26th May 2022
  • 677 Views, 8 Comments

past regrets - Talacapo 0903p



Rainbow Dash and Sorian are already Scootaloo's new parents, but who exactly is her biological mother?

  • ...
 8
 677

chapter 3 part 1 revelation:

As Rainbow Dash, Soarin and Firefly left the academy and flew home, as Firefly followed them, a question came to her mind "Do you really think Scootaloo will forgive me?" Firefly asked as Rainbow and Sorian turned around.

"Of course she'll forgive you, Firefly, when you explain why you left her, she'll understand," Soarin said as he looked at Firefly. "Why are you so sure, soarin?" Firefly asked with a doubtful tone.

"Because Scootaloo once asked if her birth mother really loved her, she meant you," Rainbow replied to Firefly's question. "In fact?" Firefly asked with some astonishment.

"Yes, Firefly, it was yesterday, when we got home from the trial, I told her yes, you still loved her and in the end she was right," Rainbow Dash replied. "You loved Scootaloo so much that you didn't want her to suffer in the same way that you suffered for her, that's why you left her, it was to protect her from his father.

"Firefly" Rainbow said as Firefly raised her head and looked into her eyes "Scootaloo will forgive you and accept you, she will understand that the reason you abandoned her was to protect her" Rainbow Dash said as she comforted Firefly.

"You're right Rainbow, I should get over my past actions and see what I have now, I'm going to see Scootaloo, I'm going to see my daughter again after five years," Firefly replied happily and a little worried. her calling Scootaloo her daughter.

"Calm down Firefly, you don't have to worry about calling Scootaloo your daughter even though I took care of her for 5 years, she is still your daughter and she always will be," Rainbow said calming Firefly's worries.

"Thank you Rainbow," Firefly said as the three of them continued on their way.

Meanwhile at Rainbow Dash's house

"Weird, mom was supposed to be home by now," Scootaloo said when he saw that his mom hadn't even gotten a Daring Doo comic.

Hearing the sound of the door opening Scootaloo got up to greet her mother, she was received by a hug from both Sorian and Rainbow while Firefly watched everything, who had a happy face to be able to see her daughter again after a long time.

"Hi mommy! Hi Soarin", Scootaloo said greeting her parents "hi squirt, how was your day?" Rainbow asked as she hugged her daughter "everything was fine mom", Scootaloo answered her question looking at Rainbow Dash looking at Firefly "umm mom, who is she?" Scootaloo asked seeing Firefly behind Rainbow.

"Oh, this is Firefly. I met her when she came to the academy, she told me that she had something important to tell you, Scootaloo," Rainbow said as she entered her house with Firefly, who also entered the house.

"Okay, I'll leave you guys alone so you can talk quietly," Rainbow Dash said as she left the room to give Scootaloo and Firefly some privacy. "Okay mommy," Scootaloo replied as she and Firefly sat down on the couch. "So what do you want to talk to me about?" Scootaloo asked curiously as she looked Firefly in her eyes.

"Okay Scootaloo, I know you've lived with Rainbow Dash all your life and that she's been a mother to you, even though they're not of the same blood" Firefly said as she kept looking at Scootaloo "yes that's true" she answered Scootaloo "And recently a stud tried to take you away saying he was your father," Firefly said seeing Scootaloo's surprised face.

"H-how do you know that?" Scootaloo said surprised when Firefly mentioned that stallion "Scootaloo, this is something I have lived with for years that I have never been able to forgive myself, is that I am your biological mother Scootaloo" said Firefly when saying it, a silence invaded the environment.

"W-what?" Scootaloo said totally surprised. I never imagined this would happen. I never thought "Why should I believe you? Some stud tried to take me saying he was my father and now you say you are my birth mother." Scootaloo said still not believing what Firefly told her, "I know you can doubt my Scootaloo if you don't believe me, this will make you change your mind", Firefly said while taking a photo where she was lying on a hospital bed while in her arms was an colour orange pegasus baby with purple mane.



Seeing the photo, Scootaloo could no longer deny that the baby in the photo was her, her mind could no longer deny it, that's when she realized that Firefly was telling the truth, she realized that Firefly was her biological mother.

Author's Note:

well the ending is divided into separate parts if you notice spelling errors let me know in the comments