• Published 26th May 2022
  • 674 Views, 8 Comments

past regrets - Talacapo 0903p



Rainbow Dash and Sorian are already Scootaloo's new parents, but who exactly is her biological mother?

  • ...
 8
 674

chapter 1:

Author's Note:

Well this is my first story to begin with I don't speak English I speak Spanish I'm sure that when you read the story you will also notice spelling errors

A pegasus mare yellow fur and purple mane and green eyes and a cutie mark of stars walked through the streets of Cloudsdale. It was already night and, returning home from an exhausting day of work. His gaze focused on an alley that brought back a sad memory. A night where she can't forgive herself for what she's done.

She could still see herself as a reflection of herself carrying a rolled up blanket, her tears fell on the blanket, in that blanket there was a pegasus baby only a few weeks old, its fur was orange with a purple mane, the baby was asleep.

When Firefly saw that in an alley there was a box, she went to the alley hugged the baby and kissed her on the forehead and slowly put the baby in the box making sure she didn't wake up, put down the toy monkey and wrote a note that says the following.

"Whoever finds this, please take care of my daughter. I could have taken care of her if it wasn't for reasons I'd rather not say. Her name is Scootaloo. When she comes of age, I want you to tell her that her mother loves her very much and if so I would have raised her myself. Tell her I'm so sorry and I hope she forgives me."

As she wrote the note, her tears falling on the paper, she placed the note next to the baby. "I'm so sorry, I hope that one day you can forgive me," she said sobbing as she walked away from that place, she shuddered when she heard her baby's cries so she quickly walked away fearing that someone would see her when the baby began to cry

When her own reflection vanished like a ghost, Firefly looked sadly at that alley, she could still perfectly remember that tragic night, it was something that could not be forgiven her, since that night she had abandoned her daughter in that place and since that night She has lived regretful and sad just by remembering the events of that night.

"Oh Scootaloo, my baby, my sweet baby. I'm so sorry I left you, I hope you can forgive me wherever you are", she said sadly her tears began to fall, she dried her tears and continued on her way away from that place.

When she arrived at her house she saw that the newspaper was in the entrance of her house. He took it as he walked into his house, sat on the sofa and opened the newspaper, he was surprised to see what it said on the first page it said.

"Finally, after two trials, Rainbow Dash and Soarin have full custody of their daughter, Scootaloo." This surprised Firefly to wonder if it was really Scootaloo, as she continued to read the newspaper.

"after her father, White Fang, had temporary custody of Scootaloo after the first trial, which in the second trial after someone made an anonymous claim against White Fang that he was unfit to be a father, during the trial it was discovered that White Fang had beaten up Scootaloo when Scootaloo was found to have a bruise on her face, White Fang immediately lost custody and was handed over to Rainbow Dash and Sorian."

When Firefly saw a picture in the newspaper of an orange Pegasus filly with purple hair and purple eyes, she immediately knew who she was.

She was glad to hear that Scootaloo was safe and sound, but was saddened when she found out that her ex-husband had found Scootaloo and hurt her too.

She guessed that Rainbow Dash had originally found Scootaloo in the alley and saw the note that had left in the box next to Scootaloo.

What made Firefly happy isn't just knowing that his ex-husband was in jail.

It's because scootaloo was safe and sound with rainbow dash and sorian when he saw the news Firefly smiled and at the same time his eyes began to water again. her daughter was safe and sound and she had a family that loved her and would take care of her. Something she couldn't do.

"I have to do it, I have to see Scootaloo, she deserves to know the truth, she deserves to know why I left her in that alley",she said as she got up from the sofa and went to her room. her as she lay on her bed she thought to herself

"My little Scootaloo, I hope you can forgive me for leaving you,",She thought to herself as she slowly closed her eyes with the feeling that she would finally be able to see her daughter again after 5 years.

Meanwhile with rainbow dash: hours before

"Finally" Rainbow Dash said looking happily at Scootaloo. Soarin at the same time was glad to know that he was going to be a father along with rainbow dash

"Finally, that stud who called himself Scootaloo's father will pay for what he did" Sorian said as they headed home together.

"You're right Soarin, that stallion will never hurt Scootaloo again" said rainbow dash.
When they got home they both had a question "who exactly is Scootaloo's biological mother?" They decided to put that question aside and start their new life as Scootaloo's parents.

As Rainbow Dash and Soarin went to the living room. Scootaloo asked "do you think my birth mother loves me?",

This question surprised Rainbow Dash deep down she knew this question would come sooner or later, looking at Scootaloo.

"I'm sure she loves you, Scootaloo," Rainbow said looking happily at Scootaloo, even though she knew Scootaloo wasn't sure about everything.

"Are you sure, mom?" Scootaloo asked looking seriously at Rainbow "why if that's the case why did my biological mother abandon me?" Scootaloo asked Rainbow Dash
"I know why she would have done it, do you know why I think so?" Rainbow Dash told Scootaloo

"why?" Scootaloo asked

"Because your birth mother left you to protect you," Rainbow said looking at Scootaloo.
"Protect me from who?" Scootaloo asked.

"From your biological father, Scootaloo," Rainbow replied, looking seriously at Scootaloo.

"Why do you say that?" Scootaloo asked.

"Because if that stud who claimed to be your father was actually telling the truth, he knew that your birth mother abandoned you to protect you and prevent your birth father from finding you," Rainbow replied looking happily at Scootaloo as she turned around. happy.

"But why did I want to prevent my biological father from finding me?" Scootaloo asked, still not sure why.

"Because I didn't want you to suffer like your birth mother was probably already suffering," Rainbow Dash replied.
"Because apparently that stud was a violent alcoholic and your birth mother wanted to keep him from hurting you" Rainbow Dash said looking at Scootaloo.


"But let's forget it, I'm sure your biological mother, wherever she is, will be very happy to know that you are safe," Rainbow said seeing that Scootaloo was happy.

"I hope so, mommy, I hope so" Scootaloo finally said hugging his mother with the happiness of a new life.

Rainbow returned her daughter's hug and Soarin, moved by the scene, also joined the hug.