• Published 29th Dec 2022
  • 1,344 Views, 6 Comments

Desperate For Citizenship - Nagiman



Chrysalis is desperate to have the same rights as anyone else in Equestria, wanting to improve her standing to at least neutral. She has to go to the very bottom to start rising once again.

  • ...
36
 6
 1,344
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

Story seemed good to me until I read those tags bruh.

Absolutely disgusting! More please :raritywink:

As always a pleasure to read another of your stories Nagi. I think you hit it off really well with Chrysalis personality in this one. The plot is also very intriguing ^^

11464030
Disgusting, Disgusting! Why my good reader, how dare you to compliment me in such a fashionable manner. I always strive to give the best when it comes to this niche area for readers. Even those few deserve to have something for themselves. Just because I do other basic NSFW doesn't mean I can go and leave out a small community in the rain either. Plus having those moments of pure disgusting fetish fantasies is perfectly good to give the mind a good cleansing of things and just unwind into a world that doesn't exist.

Now that's a dream job! I'm sure she'll learn to love it! :pinkiehappy:

11470336
Everyone learns to love their job there. Who wouldn't want to be at such a great place. Don't worry though, our Royals aren't done yet. This is just Part 3 in a Story Universe. She'll be back for more, along with Celestia, Luna, and Cadance. Just a very big project for it.

Login or register to comment