• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 86 Views, 9 Comments

Bangtan Colts: Slivers of Life - Creativa-Artly01



It’s the small things that happen on their breaks between concerts where the chaos ensues.

  • ...
 9
 86

Slice 10: Let’s Go!

“Taehyung, let’s go!” Taehyung heard Jimin holler down the hall. “Come on! Let’s go! What’s keeping you?” Inquires the small Pegasus stallion as he enters the bathroom. “Taehyung? Are you feeling okay?” He asks with concern in his voice.

“I don’t know, Jimin,” responds Taehyung with a sigh. “Ever since ya know, I don’t exactly feel comfortable going out in public anymore.”

“Yes, but that was years ago now,” responds Jimin with a sigh. “Your Tiger is under control now.”

“Yeah, I know,” responds Taehyung with a sigh, “but…”

“I’ll be there the entire time now please just come on,” begs Jimin. “Please. It’s just a movie and ice cream. That’s literally it.”

“Okay,” responds Taehyung with a sigh as he finally follows Jimin out to where the others are waiting on them, “okay.” A few minutes later, they all head to the movie at last. They make it there without a single hitch and every colt happily takes his seat, Taehyung sitting between Jimin and RM. They’re his safeguard after all. His leader and his best friend, his soulmate are. A few minutes later, the movie begins and they all enjoy it together, smiles on their faces all the while.

Two hours later, the movie comes to an end and the colts go for ice cream at last. As they’re eating, Jimin and Taehyung are approached by a mare in a cloak. “Who are you?” Inquires Taehyung of the mare. “Please show yourself. I want to see if you’re somepony I can trust.”

“Okay,” responds the mare as she lowers her hood with her magic. “Hello Taehyung.” She then says with a sigh, and a warm, comforting smile.

“Hello princess,” says Taehyung with a nod as he lets out a sigh. “Where were you when my Tiger was active in my dreams?”

“Yes, I saw, I did,” responds Luna with a sigh, “but even us princesses have our limits. We can’t meddle in family matters. That’s why I didn’t, why I couldn’t interfere. I hope you can understand that.”

“Okay, but why does it seems like there’s more to that?” Responds Taehyung with a sigh as he looks at the princess before him. “No offense, your highness.”

“None taken, I assure you,” responds Luna with a nod. She lets out a sigh. “And yes, part of me not interfering was also my elder sister’s doing. I’m not going to hide that from you. She knows more about curses and spells than I do, so I just followed what she said and did as I was told.”

“Okay,” responds Taehyung with a sigh. “That doesn’t change the three years of hell I’ve suffered through though.”

“Yeah, I know and I’m sorry I couldn’t help, really I am,” responds Luna with a sigh as she begins to cry herself, bowing her head to hide her tears and her shame. “But meddling in family matters is never something we partake in.”

“Okay,” responds Taehyung with a sigh as he cries himself. “I understand.” The tear falls from his eyes onto his hoof. “I understand, princess, now please just go. I want to enjoy my night.”

“Okay,” responds Luna with an understanding nod. “Goodbye, Taehyung.” With that, she takes to the sky once more and makes a return flight back to Canterlot where Tia is awaiting her arrival for the annual all princesses sleepover at the castle. A few minutes later, she lands and the five princesses begin their festivities for the night at long last.

Meanwhile back at the ice cream shop, the colts continue to talk. “Well, that was an interesting night,” says Jungkook to his hyungs. “What was that about, Taehyungah?”

“The Tiger just like everything always is, even all these years later,” responds Taehyung with a sigh. “I’m unable to escape it and I hate that.” He begins to cry once more as Jimin comforts him in his hooves. “ I really, really do.” He lets out a sigh as he continues to lean on Jimin. “I really, really do…”

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment