• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 84 Views, 9 Comments

Bangtan Colts: Slivers of Life - Creativa-Artly01



It’s the small things that happen on their breaks between concerts where the chaos ensues.

  • ...
 9
 84

Slice 5: You’re a Hypocrite, Hyung!

It’s a new day at the Big Hit Headquarters for the Colts, as they all sit down to lunch and get talking. “Hyung,” says JK with a glare directed right at RM, “why do you get mad at me for having a marefriend? V told me you got back with yours! You’re such a hypocrite! You know that?!”

“I am no such thing,” responds RM, “because unlike you and Banana Milk, we keep our stuff private, not public where all the media can see. That’s the difference.”

“Yeah, whatever,” responds the Maknae as he rolls his eyes. He goes off to eat his lunch elsewhere followed close behind by V.

“JK,” starts V, “you don’t know everything.”

“How so?” Says JK snapping at his hyung. “What part do you have in this, Taehyungah?”

“I convinced RM to get back together with Snowflower,” sighs V. “So if you want to be mad at anypony, be mad at me.”

“There’s no reason for me to be mad at you, Taehyungah,” says JK. He then leaves out of Big Hit leaving V alone in the silence. V, seeing no use standing there, goes off to return back to the others. He then sits down back next to Jimin and begins eating on his lunch again. He should’ve known it would be no use trying to convince JK otherwise but deep down, at least he knows he tried. He just wishes JK would’ve listened to him and heard him out.