• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 86 Views, 9 Comments

Bangtan Colts: Slivers of Life - Creativa-Artly01



It’s the small things that happen on their breaks between concerts where the chaos ensues.

  • ...
 9
 86

Slice 7: Hearth’s Warming Day

The next morning, all the Colts are awakened by JK’s happy squealing. “It’s Hearth’s Warming Day! It’s Hearth’s Warming Day!” Squeals the Maknae. “Time to open presents!”

“Okay, okay,” responds RM. “We’re all up and we’re coming! Settle down, Bunny!”

“But why? I’m so excited!” Squeals Jungkook as he continues to bounce down the hallway and to the big room where the tree is. A few minutes later, the rest join him. They then begin their gift giving.

“Here’s yours,” says RM as he levitates a box into Jungkook’s lap with his magic.

“Eeee! Thank you!” Squeals Jungkook. He begins to open it. Soon enough he opens it. “I love it! Thank you RM Hyung!” He says as he tackles RM to the ground with a hug. What’s inside the box was a beginners drum kit.

“You’re welcome,” responds RM with a smile as he pushes Jungkook off him. “You’re welcome.”

The next two to exchange gifts are the soulmates, surprising no one. “Here,” says Taehyung with a smile as he floats the present into Jimin’s lap with his magic. The ecstatic little Pegasus then opens it.

“Thank you! I love it!” Squeals Jimin as he opens the box to find a scrapbook inside. He promptly tackles Taehyung with a hug.

“You’re welcome,” responds Taehyung with a smile, “it’s all the memories we’ve shared, all of them.”

“Yeah,” responds Jimin, “and I love them. Now open yours.”

“Okay,” responds Taehyung with a smile, “okay.” He uses his magic to gently unwrap the long gift box. “Oh Jimin,” he says with a gasp, “I love it, thank you.” He hugs his best friend. “Thank you.” He raises the sword out of the box with his magic. “It’s just like the one I used on my show!”

“Because it is the one you used on your show,” responds Jimin with a chuckle.

“H…how?” Inquires Taehyung still in shock. “How’d you get your hooves on it?”

“Your Wooga Squad buddies,” responds Jimin with a chuckle. “I’m glad you like it, Taehyung!” He hugs his soulmate once more. “So so glad you like it!” The two stay curled up like that while the others give out their gifts.

“Here!” Says Jin as he floats a present to RM who intercepts it with his own magic. RM then opens it with his own magic to find a book of poetry.

“Thanks Jin,” says RM with a smile. “I love it.”

Hobi then uses his magic to float a present into Suga’s lap. “Thanks Hobi,” says Suga as he opens the box, “I love the guitar pick necklace. You did good.”

“Thanks,” responds Hobi beaming, “I’m glad you like it.”

Once Suga is done with his, RM uses his magic to float a present to Hobi who intercepts it with his magic. He then carefully opens it with his magic. “It’s a dancing sunflower toy, cool!” Says Hobi as his eyes go wide. “Thanks RM!” He hugs his friend. “Thank you so much!”

“You’re welcome, our sunshine,” responds RM with a smile. “You’re welcome.”

A few minutes later, everypony go and pull out a big present for Jin and plop it before him. “Open it,” says RM with a smile. Jin nods and uses his magic to open the gift, soon taken aback by what’s inside. “It’s a mural of all of us together,” says Jin tearing up, “I love it. Thank you!”

“You’re welcome,” respond the rest as they embrace the eldest in a hug. “You’re welcome.”

After they finish up with gifts, they all sit down to lunch together with all the other Big Hit groups and Hybe groups: their juniors Enhypone and TXT for family Hearth’s Warming dinner. It’s been a perfect Hearth’s Warming. They can all definitely agree on that one.