• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 86 Views, 9 Comments

Bangtan Colts: Slivers of Life - Creativa-Artly01



It’s the small things that happen on their breaks between concerts where the chaos ensues.

  • ...
 9
 86

Slice 9: Dear Princess Luna, From Taehyung

It’s a new day, the first day Taehyung has actually felt brave enough to actually sit down and finally write the letter he’s been wanting to send the former Princess Luna for months now.

“Do you still want me to sit with you as you write it?” Jimin inquires of his soulmate.

“Yes, of course,” responds Taehyung as he looks kindly at the little pink Pegasus next to him. “I need the support.” With that, Taehyung levitates the pencil with his magic and begins to write the letter.

‘Dear Princess Luna, why did you not come to my aid when I was having all those awful nightmares? I know you walk through dreams, so why didn’t you come and help when I was suffering? Did my pain, suffering, and agony hit too close to home or something? I’m genuinely curious to know. Why didn’t you help me, Princess Luna? Sincerely, Taehyung.’

With that, he puts the pencil down with his magic before picking up an envelope and the letter with it instead. He gently folds the letter with his magic before putting it in the envelope and sealing it with his magic. He then promptly sends it on its way to the Sunny Sholes where the former royal sisters are enjoying their retirement. It arrives two days later.

“Letter for her former highness Princess Luna,” says the mailpony as he hands it to the navy blue mare.

“Thank you,” responds Luna as she opens it with her magic. She then begins to read it.

“Dear Princess Luna,” reads Luna. “Why did you not come to my aid when I was having all those awful nightmares? I know you walk through dreams, so why didn’t you come and help when I was suffering? Did my pain, suffering, and agony hit too close to home or something? I’m genuinely curious to know. Why didn’t you help me, Princess Luna? Sincerely, Taehyung.” Luna lets out a sigh once she finishes.

“What’s wrong, sister?” Inquires Celestia.

“I feel guilty when I get letters like these is all. Suffering ponies asking why I’m not helping them with their nightmares,” says Luna almost on the verge of tears. “Maybe I should return to helping ponies in their dreams. No pony else seems to know how to do it.”

“Who wrote you?” Inquires Celestia.

“One of the Bangtan Colts, Taehyung,” responds Luna. “I know about him because of Twilight and AJ. Know about the Colts in general because of them.”

“Why?” Inquires Celestia.

“Nightmares, naturally,” responds Luna. “Why do you ask, sister? What aren’t you telling me? What part do you have in this?”

“His nightmares were attached to, precursors to a family curse,” responds Celestia. “He’s one of the Tiger ponies. One I have the special royal police keep tabs on.”

“What?” Says Luna taken back in shock. She’s angry. “I thought you’d know not to do stuff like that after what happened with me!” Says Luna with a snarl.

“But the Tiger ponies are different, they’re pure predators, killers, murderers,” responds Celestia with a sigh. “There’s nothing you could’ve done to stop his nightmares anyways. It’s a family curse. It can’t be broken by somepony outside the familial line.”

“Oh,” responds Luna, “oh…”

“Yeah,” responds Celestia. “Yeah.”

“Then what should I tell him? What should I write him back?” Inquires Luna with concern in her voice. “That even if I did enter his dreams I’d be useless to help?”

“Well, yeah,” responds Celestia bluntly. “I’m sorry, sister.”

“No you’re not,” responds Luna with a sigh as she writes the letter with her magic as they continue to talk, “no you’re not in the slightest.” Once it’s finally written, Luna sends the letter to Taehyung with her magic, him receiving it with his own a few minutes later.

“What does it read?” Inquires Jimin concerned as he watches his soulmate’s eyes well up with tears.

“Nothing I want to ever reread,” says Taehyung as tears pour down his cheeks, “nothing I ever want to reread in the slightest.”

“Okay,” responds Jimin as he holds Taehyung close to him to comfort him, “okay…”