• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 86 Views, 9 Comments

Bangtan Colts: Slivers of Life - Creativa-Artly01



It’s the small things that happen on their breaks between concerts where the chaos ensues.

  • ...
 9
 86

Slice 4: So Tell Me

This takes place not long after V and Jimin’s meeting with RM in A Family Curse. It’s a conversation between V and RM.

A few hours later, after his nap and another spurt of nightmares, V sits down to talk with RM. “So, did you and Snowflower ever have a thing?” V inquires of his hyung. “She’s super nice.”

“We were a thing years ago, before Bangtan, yes,” responds RM with a sigh finally coming clean. “When we were dating, I had it on my mind that we would get engaged and even married one day.”

“Then you still love her?” Inquires Taehyung.

“Yes,” responds RM, “now please drop it, Bear. It’s never going to happen now.”

“But you don’t know that,” responds V. “Maybe she still loves you too. You don’t know unless you ask her after all.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right,” sighs RM. “I guess you’re right.” He then gets up and heads off to a meeting while V goes off in search of Jimin to do yet another Vlive with him for their fans, for ARMY.

Meanwhile, in his studio, RM uses his magic to open his phone and call Snowflower’s personal number.

“Hey Joon, what’s up?” Inquires Snowflower, “why are you calling? High Cloud’s under investigation and on leave so he won’t be bugging your member, Taehyung anymore.”

“That’s not why I’m calling, I know that,” responds RM.

“Then do you want to get back together?” Inquires Snowflower. “Is that why you called? Do you still have feelings for me?”

“Yes, I do,” responds RM. “We’d have to keep it secret, you know.”

“I know,” responds Snowflower, “but it’s worth it. I still love you too.”

“Okay,” responds RM. “I love you.”

“Love you too,” responds Snowflower. RM then promptly ends the call and actually goes into his meeting.

Meanwhile in the big room, V and Jimin continue their Vlive with ARMY, singing covers, answering questions, the usual antics. Everything is perfect and they honestly wouldn’t have it any other way.