• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 86 Views, 9 Comments

Bangtan Colts: Slivers of Life - Creativa-Artly01



It’s the small things that happen on their breaks between concerts where the chaos ensues.

  • ...
 9
 86

Slice 6: Hearth’s Warming Eve

It’s a new day at the Big Hit building as the Colts prepare for Hearth’s Warming. “Can we go sledding yet?” Whines Jungkook. “We’ve been working on the tree for hours!”

“Fine,” responds RM with an eye roll, “go.”

“Thanks!” Squeals Jungkook as he grabs his sled on his back and runs out the door. Once outside, he lays his sled on the fresh show and slides down the hill again and again.

Meanwhile inside, the hyung line finish with the tree. Meanwhile, elsewhere, Taehyung and Jimin play with Yeontan.

“This is nice,” sighs Taehyung with a smile, “playing, having fun, not worrying that the Tiger will get loose.”

“Yeah, I bet,” responds Jimin with a smile as he lays at Taehyung’s side. “I know how much him being stuck at Hyungsik’s was driving you up a wall.”

“Yeah,” sighs Taehyung, “but it was needed at the time because last thing I wanted was to hurt my beloved baby.” He cuddles the small dog close to him. “My Tiger would’ve mauled him if he’d stayed at the house. Small animals were easy prey. Pets were easy prey.”

“Bark! Bark!” Goes Yeontan as Taehyung holds him and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

Meanwhile Jungkook has finished with sledding and has slipped away to Banana Milk’s house. “Hey baby,” she says with a smile as she opens the door and greets him with a kiss. She giggles. “Oh look, mistletoe.”

“Yeah,” chuckles Jungkook as he kisses her. “Yeah.”

A few minutes later, she leads him inside and the two exchange couples’ Hearth’s Warming presents. “Do you like it?” Says Jungkook. “Please tell me you like it.”

“Yes, I love it,” responds Banana Milk with a smile. She kisses him on the cheek. “It’s such a pretty collar. The lace is so elegant. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome,” responds Jungkook as he kisses her on the muzzle. She kisses him back.

“Do you like your gift?” She inquires.

“Yes,” responds Jungkook, “I love the engraved drumsticks, thank you. They’re especially helpful considering I’ve started drum lessons recently.”

“I’m glad to hear it,” blushes Banana Milk. “So so glad to hear it.” The two share another kiss.

Meanwhile back at the Big Hit building, everypony soon realizes that the Maknae is still missing. “Where’s Kookie?” Taehyung inquires of Jin and RM.

“My guess would be his marefriend’s,” responds RM. “It’s where he goes whenever he has a free moment these days.”

“Speaking of, will Snowflower also be joining us?” Taehyung inquires of RM.

“No, she’s in Prance for the holidays with her family,” responds RM with a sigh, “but thanks for asking, Bear.”

“Anytime,” responds Taehyung with a smile. “Now where’s the non spiked eggnog? I couldn’t find it in the fridge.”

“It’s behind the spiked bottle, has a V written on it, you can’t miss it,” says RM with a chuckle.

“Thanks!” Responds Taehyung, trotting off soon followed by Jimin and a Yeontan running trying to keep up. Once back at the fridge, he moves the big bottle and soon finds the one with a V written on it and grabs it with his magic. The two then go back to the main room where they rejoin the others. About two hours later, Jungkook returns and joins all his hyungs once more.

“Hey kid,” says RM, “how was your day?”

“Spent it at Banana Milk’s, but you already knew that, didn’t you?” Inquires Jungkook of his RM hyung.

“Yeah, we all kind of figured,” responds RM. “What’d you do?”

“Couple’s Gift Exchange,” responds Jungkook. He pulls the drumsticks out of his bag gently with his mouth and puts them on the floor in front of him. “These are what Banana Milk gave me.” He’s absolutely beaming. “They’re custom drumsticks.”

“Cool,” responds RM. Jungkook nods and picks them up in his mouth once more before promptly taking them to his room and gently placing them atop his drum set. He then returns out to where the others are. Soon enough, they all begin singing together, smiles on their faces. Soon enough horns go aglow from Taehyung, RM, Hobi, and Jin adding to the mood. It’s definitely been a perfect Hearth’s Warming Eve and they can’t wait for the Hearth’s Warming Day to follow! They all know that much for certain!