• Published 28th Mar 2022
  • 2,080 Views, 12 Comments

The Dragon from Earth to Equestria - Nemesis Sol



A boy is reincarnated in the magical land of Equestria as a dragon! What could happen?

  • ...
4
 12
 2,080

Princess Luna.

Nightmare Moon was defeated...

Everyone groaned, and sat up.
Rainbow Dash called out first.
"Ow, my head." She said rubbing her head. Applejack looked around the place, it was still night, but she can worry about that later she called out.
"Everypony ok?"

Rarity squealed happily, as she had somehow grown her tail back from before. Fluttershy was also with her.
"Oh my, Rarity it's so beautiful." She said. Rarity had mistaken the comment as her tail however.
"I know! I'll never part with it again!" She cheered.
Fluttershy then correct her statement.
"No, not that. Your necklace it looks exactly like your cutie mark."
Rarity looked down at her necklace, she then looked at Fluttershy and saw she had the same thing.
"So does yours."
Fluttershy looked down and took notice of her own things.

Once everypony was up, Applejack looked around, and took notice of Schwab still passed out, smoke coming from his slightly closed mouth. She went up to nuzzle him awake.
He groaned in annoyance before opening his eyes.

"Wha- where am I?" He asked.

"Schwab. We're still here." Said Applejack.

"Oh. Thanks for getting me up."

"No problem."

Applejack turned to Twilight.
"Golly, Twilight I just figured you were talking a lot of hooey, but I guess we really do represent the elements of friendship."

"Indeed you do." Said a voice that Schwab, and Twilight instantly recognized.

The sun came up, and night went away.
Out of the glow of the sun emerge Princess Celestia.
"Princess Celestia!" Called Twilight.

"Twilight Sparkle, my most faithful student! I knew you could do it."

"But I thought it was all just a ponies tale."

"I told you to make some friends."

She looked at the others.
"I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return, and I knew only you could stop her, but you couldn't have unless you let friendship into your heart."

Schwab looked at her, and everypony else. He grew a sad expression, and spoke.
"I never really had this much fun, with anybody before. Me, and my siblings always cared for each other, but we were also distant, only helping the other when one of us was down. My friends helped me through problems, but we never did anything. I was always so distant as was everyone else. I never really felt true friendship, I thank each of you for that."

They looked at him and saw his almost sad expression.
Celestia walked up to him.
"We are very welcome Schwab, you have told me before in your heaven that your life was so cold, and distant even when your friends, and family were with you, you felt out of place... Just as one other as well..." She concluded with a sad expression.

Celestia turned and walked over to a small light blue alicorn that was surrounded by the remains of Nightmare Moon.
"Princess Luna!" She said. the little pony gasped, and stared in fear at Celestia.
"It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this." Celestia sat down in front Luna, who had flinched, and recoiled back in fear.
"It's time to put our differences behind us, we were meant to rule together little sister."

Everyone gasped at that statement.
"Sister!?"

Celestia stood back up, and looked down at Luna.
"Will you accept my friendship?"
Luna looked back nervous, before jumping up, and running towards Celestia.
"I'm so sorry! I miss you so much big sister."
Celestia choked a tearful gasped, and hugged Luna.
"I miss you too."

Everypony was happy, except Schwab.
I mean he was happy, but he didn't show it. He was happy that the two Siblings we're together again, but at the sight of Luna he felt guilty. From the way he understood it Nightmare Moon was just a incarnation of Luna through Hate, and Jealousy.
He had to feel relatable at her.
'Hate, and Jealousy... Two of the several other main weakness to the mind, as well as physical... Anger can consume you, and you do things that you regret, and wish to change it... But we all can learn how to control it. Let your reason, and thoughtfulness cloud your judgement, not your emotions...' he thought, suddenly taken aback by his new wisdom.

"Hey, Schwab you've changed." Said Twilight.
Schwab looked at her confused before taking in his features.
"Oh, I guess your right. Seems like a represent the Earth." He said.
Twilight nodded.

A kazoo was heard, and Pinkie Pie was excited.
"This calls for a Party!!!"

They all gathered at Ponyville.
Ponies celebrated Princess Luna's return, and parties were thrown.

But beyond the town, Schwab sat at a pond looking at his own image.
" *Sigh* True friendship... It feels good. I just wish I could see my siblings again... They were the first before my own friends, but remained behind Mom." He said.
He felt a presence behind him, and looked back to see... Princess Luna?

He sat up.
"Umm... Hi... So it's nice to meet you Princess Luna." He said nervously.
The young alicorn smiled a small smile, and walked up to him.
He sat back down, and Luna sat beside him.
It was quiet for a good 15 seconds before she spoke.
"We just want to say... That we are sorry for the pain we caused to thou, and we shall ask for thou's forgiveness."

Schwab looked at her, confused by the 2nd person p.o.v talk.
But he understood what she was saying, he was just confused by the way she said it.
"I forgive you Luna, I understand the feelings you felt back then."
He said.
Luna looked at him.
"How does thou know of the pain we felt towards our sister?" She asked. Schwab was slightly taken aback.
"I don't know the actual story, but from what I've heard you did out of Jealously, and Hate. Even if it was wrong, you had the right to feel what you felt, everyone does, it's not wrong, but its the way we act upon it thats wrong." He said.
Luna considered his words, and realize that what he said was true. She did act out of Hate, and Jealousy, but maybe it was the way she did it that casued her to become Nightmare Moon.

The two sat in a comfortable silence.
Schwab looked at Luna, and observed her features. She was cute.
He could argue that she looked even more beautiful than Celestia in a way almost. He didn't think Celestia wasn't beautiful, she was. But... Luna seemed to have a more natural way of beauty.

Luna took notice of him staring at her, and looked at him. He looked back. She giggled.
"Does thou think we are beautiful?" She said.
Schwab didn't answer he just did a nod, a blush coming on his face.
Luna giggled again. It was cuter than Nightmare's.
"We think that thou is handsome, even for a dragon."

Schwab blushed hard after that comment.
"Th-thank you Luna, and yes you are truly beautiful." He said nervously.

Celestia was taking a break from the parties, and went for a silent walk. She took the path that Luna went through to find her, but instead she saw Schwab, and Luna talking to each other. She gasped silently, and hid behind a bush to the best of her ability.

Luna, and Schwab continued their conversation.

"So does thou have any siblings of their own?" Luna had asked.
Schwab grew a sad expression, and spoke.
"Yes. But sadly I am no longer with them, nor are they no longer with me." He said.
Luna was silent, and he continued.
"I had 2 others. The eldest of us, our elder brother was gifted, grasping, and troublesome as was so often the case for firstborns in my world. After him I had an elder sister, she was nice, and was my babysitter, when our mother, or elder brother was away. But as each of us got older we grew more, and more distant sadly." He said.
Luna listened to him, his life was a curious one, and it had a lot of sad tones here, and there. But it seemed that in his old life, he seemed to appreciate the big, and small, as for he would die, and that he did.

"Do you have any stories of you, and you sister from before Luna?" He asked.
Luna began to speak, and told him about the time she, and Celestia were fillies, and the happy times they had together, and the times when they would argue, in which she would lead up to the events of her banishment.

Luna grew sad, after the story, and had tears in her eyes.

Celestia had been watching the entire exchange behind the bush. She grew to learn more about Schwab, and remembered the time of her, and Luna when Luna told her story. She grew sad when Luna flaked about her banishment, and was just about to come out to comfort her, when she saw something.

Schwab looked at Luna, and took his newly bat-like wing around Luna, and pulled her close so he could give her some comfort.
"Luna... You had the right to feel want you felt, everyone does it. Just... Just take your time to learn from it. Hate, and Jealousy is terrible yes. But it can be controlled, it'll take time, but I believe you can do it." He said in a comforting manner.
Luna looked up at him.
"You think so?"
Schwab nodded, and the two sat back in silence again.
They watch the evening sky, it was about it be night soon. Schwab had stayed away from the others the entire day to reflect on his old life, and how this life could be like.

Celestia had watched the whole exchange, and thought that Luna could leaned to control the negative emotions, it was awful to see her sister be, and act that way, and the guide to help her was right there.

Schwab.

Celestia took this time to lower the sun, and walked out behind the bush to tell Luna to raise the moon for the first time in a thousand years.
She began to act like she never saw, or heard their exchange.

"Well, well, well, you two seemed to be getting along just fine." She said.
Schwab, and Luna turned to Celestia, and blushed heavily.
"Tia! We does not like it when you consider such things!" Luna whined.
Celestia giggled.
"What? You two seemed to be enjoying the other's company!"
Schwab spoke up.
"It's not like that Princess Celestia!"
Celestia laughed, and calmed down.
"Lu-lu it's time to raise the moon." She said.
Luna peeked up at what her sister said, and had the happiest expression today.
"Yes!!" She squealed happily with joy.
She turned to the sky, and lit her horn slowly rising the moon. Her moon. The first one in ages.

Schwab observed her do it, and was in awe at how the two sisters controlled the sun, and moon. He was happy that Luna had finally cheered at something, or maybe she did earlier? He wasn't there when the parties were going on.

Once the moon was fully up, Schwab took on it's beauty.
It shined so calmly, an object suited for calmness, thought, and the soul. The Earth's child, it's companion for eternity. It gives us life, the seasons, and tides. Without it we may not have even existed at all. Truly an object of wonder, and majesty, and it will remain with us till the end of time.

Luna was happy that she could raise her moon again.
Celestia was happy too, but she felt more happy when a sudden thought of Luna, and Schwab came into her head.

Soon it was time for Celestia, and Luna to go back to Cantorlot.

Schwab was with them when they were about to leave.
Before they left however he talked to Luna one more time.
"Umm. Princess Luna?" He said.

"Yes?" Said Luna.

"I'm glad we got to know each other better, and I'm glad your better, but if you ever need anything I'm always here." He said growing a blush.
Luna blushed too and accepted his statement.
"We are happy, and half thou has accepted us, if we ever need anything we shall call upon thou to aid us."

After that the two sisters left.
Schwab stared at the two before they left his field of vision.

"I think I like her." Said Schwab seemingly subconsciously as he went back without even acknowledging what he said.

He went to sleep that night with one thing on his mind.

Luna...

Comments ( 2 )

More

this is one of my top 5 favorite stories great story so far i wonder if Schwab and luna will get together wonder what is going to happen next time on Schwab ball z

Login or register to comment