• Published 31st Jan 2022
  • 624 Views, 2 Comments

Here for You - cheerful9



Fluttershy struggles though the weather to reach Discord when he is sad.

  • ...
1
 2
 624

Here for You

There was unusual weather happening today outside of Ponyville. And this weather was unusual because it was raining chocolate milk typhoon. And the cause of this weather was created by none other than the former master of chaos himself, Discord.

But he wasn't doing it intentionally to bother anyone. The reason of why he was causing this typhoon to happen was because the draconequus was sad. He tried to make friends with the ponies, but the ponies were skeptical of him and avoided him. Being rejected and turned away by the ponies made Discord feel so sad that he felt that maybe he was better off without any friends.

So, he used his magic to create a tall tower and sat down in a curled position while he continued to be in sorrow. While he was in sorrow, the weather around him began to change. Instead of its usual sunny day, cotton candy clouds appear and soon it began raining. As it rained, chocolate milk came falling down from the cotton candy clouds. It continued to rain even harder until it started to become a typhoon. Since Discord was deeply saddened at how no one wanted to be his friend, his emotions was affecting the weather around him. But the draconequus didn't seem to notice. He was still lost in his sadness as he laid down in his position.


Nearby, Fluttershy was at her cottage with her animal friends, making sure they had everything that they needed. As she was working, she had noticed how some of her animals friends were with another animal as they were doing stuff together that couples usually do together. This made the pegasus smile. She like how her animal friends were all enjoying finding a loved one and spending time together. She even wondered what it would be like for her if Discord were here right now and they would spend some time together.

She had just gave squirrels and chipmunks some acorns when a bird perched on her back and began tweeting frantically.

Hearing the bird tweeting, Fluttershy turned to the little bird and listened to what it said.

"What? You say that there is unusual rainy weather happening nearby and it's causing a typhoon?" Fluttershy asked. The bird nodded its head as it confirmed it with her.

Fluttershy looked up in the sky. The pegasus saw that it was bright and sunny and not a single gray cloud was in the sky. She looked back at the bird. "Are you sure? There doesn't seem to be any signs of rainy weather."

The bird tweeted a bit more as it explained a bit more to Fluttershy of what it has seen.

"You say that the clouds are pink and chocolate milk is raining out of them?" Fluttershy asked again. The bird nodded again.

The pegasus tried to figure out the situation of what the bird had just told her. "Now why would that be happening?" Fluttershy said to herself. "The only one capable of doing that sort of thing is Discord."

The moment she said his name, Fluttershy finally realizes what was causing the unusual storm, her eyes widen in shock and she gasped. "Discord!" she said, her voice sounding worried.

Quickly, Fluttershy flapped her wings and took to the sky while the animals watched her fly off, hoping that she would find out what was going on.


Up in the air, Fluttershy stopped as she scanned around, searching for any signs of anything unusual and different from everything else. So far, nothing seemed out of the ordinary until she finally caught sight of what she was looking for. Far from the outskirts of Ponyville was a tall tower that was surrounded by cotton candy clouds that was raining chocolate milk. But surprisingly, it was only raining around the tower and not anywhere else.

But that was not the main thing that Fluttershy was focused on about. Looking at the tower, she saw a figure sitting all alone. A certain draconequus that she was very familiar with: Discord!

Immediately, Fluttershy flew straight for the tower, hoping to reach Discord. As she got closer, the pegasus felt the patter of chocolate rain drops falling on her fur as she flew. The winds from the storm was pushing against her, trying to push her back from the tower. Fluttershy remained focus on what was on her mind and that was reaching Discord.

Giving it her all, Fluttershy flapped her wings as she endured the strong winds until she finally reached the tower. Once she reached the tower, she landed on the platform. Fluttershy panted as she was catching her breath, glad to have reached her destination. As she was regaining back all her strength, Fluttershy's body was dripping all over with chocolate milk that got her wet from the storm. She shook the wet liquid from her fur until she was all dry.

After she was done with drying herself, Fluttershy looked at the center of the tower. Discord was still sitting in the same position, his back turned against her. He had been too busy being depressed with what has happened recently that he did not notice that Fluttershy had been flying in the storm he had created.

Looking at the draconequus sitting all by himself in sadness, Fluttershy finally realized why Discord was so down in the dumps. He was just feeling sad because the ponies did not accept him as a friend. But the pegasus knew what to do to help cheer him up. So, Fluttershy approached him before she sat down beside him and rubbed against his fur.

As he continued to feel sad, Discord felt his body stiffen. It was almost as if something was nuzzling beside him. Turning his head, the dracnequus saw Fluttershy sitting right beside him as she was curling right beside him.

Once he saw her, Discord was surprised. "Fluttershy?" he asked.

Looking up at the draconequus, Fluttershy smiled as she nuzzled close to him. "Hello, Discord. I saw that you were lonely and thought that maybe you could use some company."

He looked at her. "Oh. Well... I guess I could use some company."

Fluttershy looked at the draconequus with a smile before she closed her eyes and snuggled into his fur.

As he looked at the pegasus sitting right beside him, Discord felt a unusual feeling in his heart. He could not explain it, but it felt rather warm and was filled with joy when Fluttershy approached him. Smiling, he held out his claw and gently stroke her.

As he stroke her, the storm dispersed. Since Fluttershy was able to cheer up Discord by being at his side when he was feeling sad, his emotions put an end to the storm that he had created.

The sun shined brightly while Discord continued stroking Fluttershy as she sat beside him, enjoying each others company.

Comments ( 2 )

It really is sad how Fluttershy puts the happiness of Discord of all people over her own family. I'm kind of surprised (and disappointed) that nobody ever calls her out on it. The fact that there are some villains out there who treat their families better is just sad. Why does everyone like Fluttershy, again?

I like her because of her kind heart and gentle nature.

Login or register to comment