• Published 22nd Jan 2022
  • 391 Views, 21 Comments

Sunny Plays Old Equestrian Games - Rainbowshine295



Sunny finds some interesting games on the internet and decides to play them.

  • ...
 21
 391

Sunny Plays The Spell

“Sooo, The Spell is about Applejack and Princess Twilight. No sign of Insane Pinkie Pie, so this one seems safe,” Sunny said to herself, after reading the description of the game.

Sunny opened the downloaded game. There was some nice music, and the setting was country-themed, but surprisingly the trees were coniferous.

“I expected apple trees,” Sunny said to herself. “Good thing Applejack isn’t around. She definitely wouldn’t have liked a world without apple trees.”

Sunny controlled Applejack in this country setting, where she jumped over logs and passed by trees, when all of a sudden,

Some kind of white arrow hit Applejack with a loud sound.

“Jumpscare, where are you?” Sunny said in a mocking tone. An image faded in, but it was too dark to see. But to her surprise, everything reverted back to normal the next second.

Perhaps this was a warning sign that something is coming, Sunny said to herself. And it did.

There was static again, and the game came back. But this time....

Applejack had black, bleeding eyes. The sky looked like the hell in Luna Game. The trees stood tall, but leafless. The satanic music completed the creepy atmosphere.

"Ha! I knew I won't be scared. Take that, game!" Sunny said proudly, as a drop of sweat fell down her forehead.

Now with nothing to do, the mare just moved the Element of Honesty right. That was what the game is about, right? Going right to your doom. Literally.

Not more than three seconds later, a pony with the same bleeding eyes dashed at Applejack, and there was static. Again.

Well, that was...something.... said Sunny, a bit short of breath.

Everything now came back to the country setting. Sunny moved Applejack , and she came across Apple Bloom.

"Is she gonna kill her sister like how she killed Fluttershy in the last game?" Sunny said flatly, looking at the face of the 'innocent' filly. Passing by Apple Bloom triggered the text, "Hi sis! How're you doing?" above her head.

Sunny moved Applejack further, and going there, everything turned black and white, including Applejack. Instead of a landscape, everything was platforms. The music gave out eerie vibes.

Navigating through the platforms was very easy. But after one point, the CD tray suddenly opened. Sunny thought she accidentally opened it. If you tell her the game did it, she would probably freak out.

Not a second had passed after the CD tray opened, when a message popped up. It said,

Nice room.

"C-can you s-see my room? I-i mean, it's pretty, you don't need to point that out!" Sunny said between nervous chuckles.

Going further, another message appeared.

R wants to meet you.



"R? You mean Rarity? Rainbow Dash? Who is this R?" Sunny asked herself.

Going further, the platforms became harder to cross. A little time later, Sunny saw an apple. She went to collect it.

And then there was static.

"WHY DOES THIS GAME LOVE STATIC SO MUCH??" Sunny screamed in anger. The blasting noise could make her deaf if she heard it once more.

What came next was even horrific.

Applejack was crying. Over Twilight's dead, slashed body.

"Princess Twilight! W-what happened? Why are you...dead? Not that I am scared or something," Sunny said, feeling the bile rise in her stomach. And for some reason, the game closed. There was a file called ‘R’ which was probably created by the game.

“I don’t know what it does, and I’m not opening it. Anything could happen.” Sunny said. “Not that I’m afraid of the outcome, but still...”

And then, the game opened again. Applejack was back in the hell-thing again, but now it had platforms. Sunny moved Applejack ahead, but the platforms were moving, like in the black-and-white stage. After a short while, a message appeared.

T.

"T? What does it want to say? Better remember this, it could be an easter egg," Sunny said, and moved Applejack further. Going further, the next letter came.

R.

"Maybe it's trying to spell something," the mare said. Applejack was moved further by Sunny when the next letter came.

U.

A few seconds later,

H.

Moving up, she saw Apple Bloom, but then, the black and red pony dashed at her again. Sunny quickly took off her headphones, because she knew what to expect.

Static.

After the static went away, Sunny saw what she believes is the most horrific thing in the universe. An image of Applejack made into fresh dinner. The game then closed. For real this time.

Two files appeared, with the name 'Sunny' and 'Dishonesty' respectively.

Sunny opened the one with her name, and it said,

[I have to find The Truth.]

[[THE END?]]

Then she opened the one named Dishonesty. It was the same Applejack-for-dinner image which she saw at the end of the game. The file called R contained the image of Applejack crying over Twilight's dead, slashed body.

“Enough, I guess...” Sunny said, looking around the room. She was alone, all alone in there. Or is somepony there? I see a shadow there....

Author's Note:

The game does not end where the story ends. You have to replay the game to get to the actual ending. The reason the story is cut shorter than the game is that the chapter was already delayed, and my schoolwork wan’t completely finished. Sorry about that. :twilightsheepish:

Also, I deleted the Story of the Blanks chapter, because I lack the motivation to complete it.

Comments ( 4 )

"I need something lighter and softer after this one," Sunny said, and chose the next game she wanted to play- Story of the Blanks.

Is it about...Starlight's village?

If I had that game, it would've creeped me out. And I would've thrown my laptop out of the window so that I would never see it again.

Is that your handwriting? If it is, then you've got great handwriting.

I can't wait to find out what the Story of the Blanks is about.

Is it about...Starlight's village?

Nah, Story of the Blanks came out before Season 5. It’s about a cursed town in the Everfree Forest.. Thanks was calling my handwriting beautiful!

Never knew these existed the only one I really knew about was story of the blanks

Login or register to comment