• Published 14th Jan 2022
  • 946 Views, 9 Comments

A hot lead gone cold - StuffGuy123



Scarlet Flame, an up-and-coming adventurer, investigates to find the cause of several missing pony cases from a small town called Winter's Vale. But this adventure just might end up being her last.

  • ...
5
 9
 946

Plus One

The Frost Pony lie in her den, snoring softly. There was a flash of light, and suddenly Scarlet Flame appeared in the air, before falling a short distance right onto the giant's muzzle. Scarlet coughed out crystal dust, wiping her tongue, before freezing as she noticed the snout scrunching up just in front of her. Slowly the forced herself to turn around, just in time to see two enormous blue eyes open, and focus directly at her. For a moment, the two just stared at each other, before Scarlet's horn flared to life. She ripped her jacket in two, throwing half at each massive eye, while she turned and sprang off the giant's muzzle like a diving board. She hit the ground hard and stumbled, before righting herself and galloping for all she was worth.


Behind Scarlet, the colossal pony merely wiped the slimy scraps of fabric away before regarding the fleeing prey with a bemused expression. Had it come into Icicle's den and woken her up? And it had shed its covering too! Very rarely did she get to enjoy a food without its tasteless covering. If this food wanted to be eaten so badly, Icicle would be happy to oblige. Icicle got to her hooves. Catching up to the fleeing prey was trivial, she didn't even have to hurry. It seemed to be headed for the line of trees in the distance. Silly food, Icicle thought to herself, you're going the wrong way, my belly is this way! Having closed the distance, Icicle bent down and snatched her meal by the tail. She raised her head, her prize dangling from her teeth, then flicked her head back, tossing it into the air, where she caught it in her mouth on the way down, cutting off its scream. She turned and began walking back to her den as she enjoyed her snack.


Scarlet ran and ran, but she could hear, and feel, the steps behind her growing closer. If she could just make it to the treeline, she would be safe. The cold bit at her exposed body but she ignored it. Just as she thought she might actually make it, she felt herself yanked to a stop. She whipped around to see a massive set of teeth firmly holding her tail. She clawed the ground but was helpless as she was lifted up, then suddenly tossed into the sky, she screamed as she flew through the air, reaching the arc of her flight and soaring straight into the open maw below.

Scarlet had only a moment of reprieve before the tongue began tasting her eagerly. This was not a place she wanted to be again, and this time she had no escape jewel. She fought the fleshy appendage, but made little difference as she was tossed from cheek to cheek and covered in lukewarm saliva. The glowing throat behind her an ever present reminder that if she should be swallowed, she would not be getting out again. "Please!" She cried, "Let me out!" But her cries fell on deaf ears.


Icicle tasted her treat. This food was so much more flavorful without the yucky covering. She hummed happily as she returned to her den. Something about this food almost tasted familiar though. Had she eaten this one before? Icicle giggled. What a silly thought, eating the same food twice. She could hear its plaintive mewels as she sloshed it around. Slowly, it began to lose its flavor. Deciding her tummy had waited long enough, Icicle leaned her head back and swallowed lazily. Glurp. The first swallow only got some excess saliva, so she swallowed again- gulp -reveling in the feeling of prey entering her throat. The squeals inside her maw reached a crescendo as she gave one final gluck~ And her food was sent on its journey. She traced the screaming bulge down her neck until it disappeared into her chest. She let out a satisfied sigh, before laying down and curling up, content to sleep the day away.


Scarlet struggled and fought the writhing tongue, trying desperately to force her way to the lips, but was continuously jostled around and overpowered. A happy hum echoed through the maw as she was mercilessly slathered by the tongue exploring every crevice of her body. At one point she could have sworn she heard the giant giggle, but she was too preoccupied trying to keep herself away from the looming throat to care. Finally, the tongue slowed its ministrations, giving Scarlet enough time to weakly pull herself forward before she felt the world tipping back. Glurp! The resounding swallow was accompanied by the tongue lazily maneuvering her backwards. She felt her rear hooves once more slipping over the back of the tongue. "No! Wait!" She screamed as the tongue lifted up, pressing her against the back of the throat as- Gulp another swallow pulled her slick form partway into the esophagus. "Please!" She cried, fresh tears in her eyes, "I don't want to die!" But she was completely helpless to stop the tongue undulated once more, pressing against her. "No! Don't sw-" she was cut off by a deafening Gluck~ as she was sent down to her fate.

Too weak to struggle, she cried as she once more descended the slimy velvety tube, again coming to a ring of muscle that accepted her with a happy growl, depositing her in the forestomach where she tumbled head-over-hooves, coming to a stop on her back with her face mere inches from another sphincter. She whimpered as she turned herself away from it. More tears flowed as she realized this was it. She had no way to escape now. She couldn't have clawed her way back up the throat even at full strength, and the only other passageway was not an option. Shivers racked her body, from fear and the cold. She was doomed to sit here until her host's body decided she was ready to... digest. Was this really how her story ended? Would anypony even know what happened to her? What would happen to the ponies at Winter's Vale?

Scarlet's thoughts were interrupted by a muffled gurgling sound behind her. The forestomach shifted under her, and before she realized what was going on her rear hooves were already being pulled into the ring of muscle up to her fetlocks. "Wait. No. No no no!" She tried to pull herself free but she just couldn't muster the strength. Her muscles cried in protest as she was pulled further into the main stomach. She wasn't ready, wasn't expecting it this soon. She had hoped to pass out first. She was up to her waist now, her back legs dangling on the other side, and she could feel the next chamber was much colder than this one. "Please..." was all she could whimper as she slid in deeper, a hungry Grooowl~ emmenated from the stomach, waiting impatiently for its prize. The ring of muscle reached her neck, pulling her deeper, she clenched her eyes shut as it sealed around her head, her forelegs following suit a moment later. With a sickening Sluurp~

And just like that, the mare once known as Scarlet Flame well and truly became nothing more than fuel for the perpetuation of life. Outside, Icicle slept peacefully as her stomach processed her meal.


THE DAILY BAGEL

BREAKING NEWS

Small-time adventurer Scarlet Flame looks into missing pony cases! Doesn't return! Search parties find nothing but four snow boots! Winter's Vale to be evacuated! Read more on page 6!

THE END

Comments ( 7 )

Interesting spin on things, nice work.

Pretty good man. There is one error that I saw in here. I'll bold it for ya.

Scarlet struggled and fought the writhing tongue, trying desperately to force her way to the lips, but was continuously jostled around and overpowered. A happy hum echoed through the maw as she was mercilessly slathered by the tongue exploring every crevice of her body. At one point she could have sworn she heard the giant giggle, but she was too preoccupied trying to keep herself away from the looming throat to care. Finally, the tongue slowed its ministrations, giving Scarlet enough time to weakly pull herself forward before she felt the world tipping back. Glurp! The resounding swallow was accompanied by the tongue lazily maneuvering her backwards. She felt her rear hooves once more slipping over the back of the tongue. "No! Wait!" She screamed as the tongue lifted up, pressing her against the back of the throat as- Gulp another swallow pulled her slick form partway into the esophagus. "Please!" She cried, fresh tears in her eyes, "I don't want to die!" Buy she was completely helpless to stop the tongue undulated once more, pressing against her. "No! Don't sw-" she was cut off by a deafening Gluck~ as she was sent down to her fate.

But other than that, good story man

11119815
Thanks for the heads up, it's fixed now.

Login or register to comment