• Published 13th Sep 2012
  • 1,448 Views, 65 Comments

Breach - Milk Mind



Scientists study ponies that have begun appearing on Earth. Even the Germans can't figure out this

  • ...
2
 65
 1,448

Chapter 5: New Years

CLASSIFICATION LEVEL: OMICRON

Report on aliens #1 and #2 of Area 69 by Dr. Steven Gottschalk



Name: Twilight Sparkle

Height: 4’ 11”

Gender: F

Species: Unicorn

Planet of Origin: Equestria

Galaxy of Origin: Unknown



Name: Neon Lights

Height: 5’ 1’’

Gender: M

Species: Unicorn

Planet of Origin: Equestria

Galaxy of Origin: Unknown

January 1st, 1999
Current subject physical well-being: Healthy
Current subject emotional state: Happy

Twilight, along with Barth, Neon, myself, and the Marines all watched the new years celebration on TV. Twilight was a bit confused at how the broadcast was live, and happening right that moment, but I think she let it go, at least for now. She is very curious, easy to see how she could become the personal student of her ruler. A curious mind makes for a good student.

Barth seems to shut himself in his room most of the time, strange that he wouldn't want to study the ponies directly. I suppose each scientist has his methods.

February 14th, 1999
Current subject physical well-being: Healthy
Current subject emotional state: Happy

Neon Lights was able to DJ a party for the Marines. Barth, as per usual, wanted it stopped. I told him to let them have their fun, they are locked in an underground vault after all, what harm could come of it?

I gave Twilight a Valentines day card, just a nice gesture. I was also able to learn that they have a similar holliday on Equestria, Hearts and Hooves day. Barth was very interested in that. He seems to have some theory that all sentient life in the universe have days they deem special, or days on which they celebrate special events. Seems logical enough.

March 2nd, 1999

Twilight has become strangely interested in science, astronomy to be specific. I knew she was intelligent, but she’s gone through two books on advanced astronomical theories in a little under a month. She’s not just smart, she’s a damn genius!

March 7th, 1999

Neon Lights asked for more recording equipment. I am in the company of a genius and a Techno-DJ. I suppose they can’t all be Einsteins and Teslas.

March 20th, 1999

At first, I assumed that Twilight was simply interested in astronomy for the sake of it. She’s requested I find her a map of the Milky-Way’s planets. Obviously, and understandably, she want’s to go home. Unfortunately, I was forced to disappoint her. We’ve still more research to do before we can begin to try and figure out how to send them back. It wasn't but 30 years ago we finally landed on the moon, it’s going to take a hell of a lot more to get her to another planet.

Author's Note:

Been 2 months since I touched this story. Miss me?

Comments ( 17 )

Deleted almost all the comments because it was just one very long, very old discussion that did not belong here.

1782588
Is there a way to delete the notification? This looks even worse, especially if someone doesn't bother to read your reason for doing so.
Edit: Yep, like this someone. 1782916

1782776
Refresh button at the bottom, gets rid of all the notifications.

Alt. Title: Super Weirdo Br-COMMENT REMOVED BY ELECTROHAISO

1782916
oh come on that's a bit extre-COMMENT REMOVED BY ELECTROHAISO

1782916
1783175
It was cluttering up the comments section and had nothing to do with the story, I deleted them. Doy uo two really need to make asses out of yourselves over it?

Yes, i have.

1783274
I'm sorry, I just came here to give it my usual "Alt. Title" and I saw about a dozen "Comment posted by [insert user here] deleted at [insert time here]". And I DID read your reason, but, really, you can't blame m- COMMENT REMOVED BY ELECTROHAISO

Well, nice to see an update!

Been waiting.

1783788
You're beginning to piss me off. Stop now.

1783796
Trust me, you will not have to wait as long for the next one.

1783903
OK, I'll stop now... Right after one mor-COMMENT REMOVED BY ELECTRICHAISO

It's..... ALIIIIIIIVE!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!

1783796
Well... this is awkward...

1783796 You really should have worried.

3775683
May I assume that the next one is just around the corner?
:trollestia:
Seriously, though, I get it. I have stories I haven’t worked on in far, far too long, and made the same awkward promise of ‘next one will be sooner’. I just thought it was funny.

Login or register to comment