• Published 20th Sep 2012
  • 1,142 Views, 8 Comments

Random Comedic My Little Pony Story of The Week - dbzponyninja



Once a week I will write a new random and comedic MLP FiM story

  • ...
8
 8
 1,142

Story 9 Sweetie Belle is the Older Sister Now

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Story of The Week Story 9 Sweetie Belle is the Older Sister Now by dbzponyninja Written on ‎July ‎10, ‎2013

Sweetie Belle's parents brought her over to Carousel Boutique where her older sister Rarity both works and lives and shortly upon arriving Sweetie Belle asked Rarity in her cute and adorable squeaky voice that she talks in "Hey Rarity I got to thinking I haven't learned how to use magic can you teach me please please please?"

Rarity asked her little sister in the trademark British accent that she talks in "I would be delighted to teach you my dear sweet little darling sister but even though I am a unicorn just like you Twilight has more experience and knowledge with magic than me why not get her to teach you?"


Sweetie Belle told her "First of all you're my sister and second of all now that she is a alicorn princess now and i'm sure is way to busy to help me."

Rarity told her "Very well but we're still going to Twilight's library treehouse to see if she has a book that will help me to teach you some magic I mean after all I only know how to use basic unicorn telekinesis i'm sure you would want to learn something a little more special am I right?"

Sweetie Belle told her as she grabbed Rarity's left front hoof and pretty much although not really dragged her older sister right out the front door "You bet I do, come on let's go", Rarity said as Sweetie Belle dragged her right out the front door "Sweetie Belle darling please slow down."


Sweetie Belle apoligized and then the two of them got a magic book from Twilight Sparkle's library treehouse and then shortly after that returned to Carousel Boutique were Sweetie Belle tried out a spell however the little unicorn filly performed the spell wrong and turned her unicorn mare sister into a unicorn filly just like her however Rarity was now a few years younger than her now."

Rarity told Sweetie Belle to change her back to normal but Sweetie Belle told her that she wanted to see what is was like to be both the older sister and a designer for a day and Rarity reluctantly agreed.

By the end of the day Sweetie Belle realized how hard it is to be a unicorn designer especially when you don't know how to use magic to telekinetically levitate objects like fabric or scissors to cut fabric or a pencil to draw your design and she had a hard time cooking book lunch and dinner for herself and Rarity yet somehow it came out just decent and barely edible and she was just decent at vacuuming and mopping the floor.


At the end of the day Sweetie Belle layed beside Rarity and told her "I didn't realize how hard it was to do all the things that you do everyday without the use of magic i'll turn you back to normal and then tomorrow we'll try out a easier spell one I hopefully don't mess up how does that (yawn) sound."

Rarity said as she telekinetically levitated Sweetie Belle over to her bed, set her down gently and then telekincetically tucked her in to bed "Sound good to me Sweetie Belle, sounds good to me." The End.

Comments ( 2 )

Why is this tagged Cancelled? If it's just random shorts and you're no longer adding more, wouldn't that make it Complete? Do you just not like them and want to deter people from reading them?

Why is this tagged Cancelled? If it's just random shorts and you're no longer adding more, wouldn't that make it Complete? Do you just not like them and want to deter people from reading them?

Login or register to comment