• Published 20th Sep 2012
  • 1,142 Views, 8 Comments

Random Comedic My Little Pony Story of The Week - dbzponyninja



Once a week I will write a new random and comedic MLP FiM story

  • ...
8
 8
 1,142

Story 1 Applejack Eats Applejacks Cereal while Drinking Applejack Daniels Beer

Applejack Eats Applejacks Cereal While Drinking Applejack Daniels by Evan Carlton Written on September 04, 2012

It started out like any other day at the barn in Sweet Apple Acres, but what started out as an ordinary day was about to become really weird and strange.

As usual the entire Apple family, not just in Ponyville but all throughout Equestria woke up when Princess Celestia raised the sun and were having breakfast before working on their apple farm. Anyway, let's not worry about the Apple family who lives outside of Ponyville, because this story is about Applejack, her little sister Applebloom, the older Apple brother Big Macintosh and their grandmother, Granny Smith.

Applejack woke up, picked up her mane brush, brushed her long blonde mane that she always wears in a braid, put on her trusty trademark cowboy hat that she always wears on her head and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Just like every morning the earth pony mare saw her younger sister Applebloom sitting on a stool and Big Macintosh drinking a cup of coffee while sitting at a table, while Granny Smith fixed their breakfast.

"Oh my, I'm sorry Applebloom dear but I forgot to buy food yesterday. I can't make y'all the pancakes you asked fer," the old mare with a green fur coat said in the trademark southern accent that all members of the apple family are known for.

The filly with a yellow fur coat and a long red tail and mane with a pink bow on top asked Granny Smith, "Alright Granny, what else ya got?"

Granny Smith looked through several cabinets and the refrigerator before she said "That's strange, I never noticed this before. Hey Applejack, this cereal's got the same name as you."

The three siblings told their grandmother, "Alright we never tried that before, give us some." Granny Smith tried to get out three bowls from the cabinet, but for some reason, there was only two.

Applejack reassured Granny Smith, "Don't worry just pour the cereal in my hat. It's not considered polite to eat with this on anyway."

Upon hearing Applejack's weird request the Apple family stared at her with weird expressions on their faces for a few seconds then just went back to their cereal.

At first the three siblings were eating their cereal while drinking apple juice, but for some reason Applejack was really thirsty this morning and drank all of her apple juice before finishing her cereal.

Granny Smith said to Applejack, "Stop eating the cereal named after y'all for a second! Y'all drank all your apple juice! What do y'all want to drink, now let's see, we got normal apple cider, hard apple cider, don't ever drink that Applebloom, grape juice, orange juice, Applejack Daniels beer, don't drink that either Applebloom, and water."

Applejack told Granny Smith "I'll take some of that there Applejack Daniels beer."

Granny Smith and Big Macintosh asked her at the same time with confused expressions on their faces "You're going to drink beer with cereal. It's crazy enough that y'all are eating cereal out of your hat, but now y'all are going to drink beer with cereal?"

Applejack told them, "I'm a full grown mare! I can do what I want."

Big Macintosh said, "Applejack y'all are setting a bad example for little Applebloom, but if y'all insist on acting weird this morning and drinking alcoholic beer in front of her, then we'll have to eat somewhere else. Come on Applebloom." The earth pony stallion held out his right front hoof for his younger sister to hold as he led her upstairs.

Applejack asked herself as she continued to eat cereal out of her hat and drink Applejack Daniels beer "What's they're problem?"


The End.

Next time on Random Comedic My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Story of The Week everypony in Ponyville has caught a mysterious disease called Cutie Mark Swapitis. They have to be careful not to bump into or touch anypony in Ponyville for twenty four hours otherwise for one day your cutie mark will be switched with the cutie mark of the pony you come in contact with and that pony will get yours. Even though it only lasts a day, The Cutie Mark Crusaders take it upon themselves to touch at least one pony in Ponyville before the day is over, but when they accidentally touch several ponies in Ponyville, they wind up being covered head to hoof in Cutie Marks, and not just for one day too but for several days. Now they have to seek help from both Nurse Redheart and Zecora the zebra as well. Anyway, all of this, and more, will happen next time on Random Comedic My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Story of The Week Story 2 The Cutie Mark Swap Incident.