• Published 17th Jan 2022
  • 832 Views, 49 Comments

Yugioh: Reunion - ShootingStar25



It's been a while since graduation and everybody went on their separate paths. And not only that, time to see how things have changed since they last left.

  • ...
0
 49
 832

Chapter 12: Reunion

Twilight was driving as she had to clear her mind from what happened a few moments ago. Isaac had asked Twilight to move in as he wanted to give her a place where they could live. She was all excited about the idea, especially when Isaac had a room in the house become a library, and he gave it to her. At that moment, Twilight was looking forward to getting married and spending her life with the boy she loved. But after what occurred this morning, her mind was in a state of shock.

The boy she loved had given her a cohabitation agreement as if they were to be together; then, she would need to sign it. Twilight had to leave to clear her mind as she grabbed her satchel and got into her car as she left the house. She was driving as tears formed in her eyes. After a while, she pulled to the side of a dirt road. She grabbed the document next to her as she pulled out her phone and began to call.

"Hello?" said Cadance on the phone.

"Hey," answered Twilight.

"Twilight, so good to hear my favorite sister-in-law," asked the women.

"I want to talk to you about something. And it relates to Isaac," said Twilight.

"What's up?" asked Cadance as she could tell the tone of Twilight's voice.

"So Isaac handed me a paper that I have to sign, and it's about living in his home," said Twilight as she now began to read some of the document to her sister-in-law. "Quote: 'Although I do not wish to be formal, I do not want there to be any misunderstanding regarding your presence at the home as my guest'."

"What the hell?!" said Cadance as she was shocked by what she heard.

"There's more: 'In the event that I ask you to vacate the home, you'll agree to immediately vacate and remove any and all items you may have brought into the home as soon as possible'." said Twilight.

"That's like the weirdest... craziest thing I've ever heard," said Cadance as she listened to what Twilight said.

"I just don't understand it," said Twilight as she could feel some water forming in her eyes as she wiped them away.

"To be honest, I don't either, because, you know, I feel like a normal relationship. Like that would never come up, and your brother would never do that to me," said Cadance. "We're both on the same page in our relationship and..."

"Well, I just don't know what to feel. I'm so confused. I don't know if it's disrespect or I need to be understanding, but I don't understand. I don't know what to feel." said Twilight to her sister-in-law.

"I get it, Twilight. But the first time you move in with someone like that's you trusting him completely and giving him everything."

"It kind of makes me second guess where Isaac and I stand in our relationship. I love him, but maybe he knows that he doesn't want to be with me forever," stated Twilight letting some tears fall.

"For him to do that, kind of makes me scared for you, like is he really serious about you?"

"Cadance, don't say that!!" shouted Twilight through the phone. "I know Isaac, and when he's serious about something, he means it."

"Twilight, I get it. Just know that if you need to talk about it, I'm here."

"Thanks, sis," said Twilight as she ended the call. She now looked out of the car window as she took another deep breath as some tears fell.

After Twilight left the house, Isaac was contemplating on what went down. He knew he loved Twilight with all of his heart and he wanted to be with her. But he also had to be smart if they were to get married. He needed to have some form of insurance, in the event, things went bad between them. Isaac pulled out his phone as he was contacting Juniper.

"Hey,"

"How did it go?" asked Juniper.

"I gave her the document, and... she said she needed time to think."

"Then it's up to her. I wish nothing but the best for you two."

"I appreciate that, Juniper. I'm leaving now. I think it best to not see Twilight until after my duel."

"I'm on my way to pick you up. I'll make the reservations for an extra day." stated the girl as she ended the call.

Isaac then began to pack his backpack as he started to leave the house. He looked at his phone as he was thinking of calling Twilight to let him know he was leaving early to let this whole thing blow off, but decided against it. Instead, he grabbed his duel disk and turned it on.

"Record message," said Isaac to the small rectangle device on his wrist. It obeyed his command as it now was ready to record what the boy wanted to say.

"Uhm, Twilight... I know you're thinking about the document. And I respect how much time you need to make a decision. So I'm leaving early to get ready for my duel. If you want, you can stop by the house. Don't worry, I won't be there. So... yeah... just know that I love. And that's never gonna change. I love you, Twily."

Isaac ended the recording as he played back the message. He then took a deep breath as he pushed the button. It was now going to her duel disk so that the girl could listen to it. He then grabbed his backpack as he headed towards the door. He exited the place as in the driveway was Juniper as she had arrived. The boy got in the passenger side as the girl saw her client. Isaac leaned his head against his seat as he let out a stressful sigh.

"It's alright, Isaac. For now, let's focus on your duel," stated Juniper as she placed her hand on his shoulder. Isaac nodded as the girl started the engine, and the pair was now on their way.


While Isaac was on his way to the site of his duel, Twilight stopped by the local park. Her duel disk had received a message as she looked at the contact. She wanted to hear it but figured it would persuade her mind about this cohabitation agreement as she wanted to make that decision on her own. Twilight sat on the bench and put her satchel next to her as she let out a sigh and looked to the sky. The document was in front of her as she pulled out her phone again.

"Hello."

"Hey, mom," said Twilight.

"Twilight, what's wrong, sweetie?" asked Velvet as she could tell something was bothering her daughter as her motherly instincts were going off.

"You know how Isaac asked me to move in, and I've been like moving into his place for the past week. But..."

"Uh-hmm," said Velvet.

"... he gives me this paper, and he's like I need you to sign this. It refers to me as a guest in this paper, and it says: 'You agree that I may pursue monetary damages or other equitable relief to compensate me for any loss that he may suffer related to me being a guest in the home. In the event that I asked you to vacate the home, you'll agree to immediately vacate the home and remove any and all items you may have brought into the home within 48 hours of my request'."

"Okay," said Velvet as she took in what her daughter transcribed. "So let me ask you a couple of questions? Have you felt like a guest or do you feel like it's truly your home also?"

"I feel like it's my home. I mean, last night when he arrived. We talked and then he had surprised me again. He gave me a room full of books. Full of books, mom. I can't begin to describe how happy I was." said Twilight with a smile despite tears in her eyes. "Then we had dinner, and then we talked a bit as we held each other. I took that as a preview of what our future will be, despite us going to be busy with our careers. I was smiling."

"Now, he gets Juniper and this attorney who drew this up and is there to protect that," stated Velvet. "Now, I understand, you know, that this document is all based on prior experiences that married couples have. And Isaac is looking to have that sort of protection for himself."

"I understand that as well, Mom. But if Isaac and I don't work out, I don't want his home. I don't want his money. I don't want anything that is his, you know, like..." said Twilight. "The only thing that I want from Isaac is his love. And he's shown it since we were in high school. All the adventures we've had, the times he's had to save me from danger. The amount of dedication and commitment he has towards me and to do his job as World Champ. The only thing that I want to give back to him is my unconditional love. To be there for him so that when he comes home from being on the road, he can get rid of all that stress and smile. Knowing that there's the girl of his life just waiting to brighten up his day, his center of his world."

"I said the same thing when I met your father, dear." stated Velvet. "

"So, what do I do?" asked Twilight.

"Only you can decide that, sweetie. Whatever decision you make, we support it. I want you to be happy, Twilight. I love my daughter, and I would want nothing more than for you to have the boy of your dreams. And if you feel like that's Isaac, and you both can agree to love each other with that document, then you're destined to be together."

"I hear what you're saying, mom. Thanks."

"Anytime, sweetie."

The call ended as Twilight let out a sigh and looked ahead. She grabbed the document as she was thinking about what both her mother and Cadance said. She wanted to have a future with the boy who she felt like was the one. She wanted to have the dream of being a card designer and have a husband. But would it come at the cost of this document?

Twilight then looked at her duel disk as she touched the screen. She saw the message as she clicked on it and she heard it play.

"Uhm, Twilight... I know you're thinking about the document. And I respect how much time you need to make a decision. So I'm leaving early to get ready for my duel. If you want, you can stop by the house. Don't worry, I won't be there. So... yeah... just know that I love. And that's never gonna change. I love you, Twily."

Twilight heard the message. With Isaac being gone, it meant that he was giving her some space. So with a heavy heart, Twilight now grabbed her stuff and was now heading back to the house to hopefully get an answer.


Isaac had arrived at the site of his duel. Both he and Juniper had arrived at the hotel next to the arena. The pair exited and checked in. They were going to go over to the stadium to begin the details as the boy wanted a few minutes to himself. Isaac laid down on the bed as he placed his head on the pillow and pulled out his phone. He was looking at the photos that he had of him and Twilight together in the past as they reminded the World Champ of happier times. Isaac felt tears roll down his eyes as he thought about his future with the girl. He wiped the water and then got up to leave.

Both now took a walk to the stadium as they entered the place. Despite the duel being less than 24 hours away, the entire management team and people were all hard at work designing the stage, the ramp, and the dueling arena. Beams, pieces of metal, LED screens, and speakers were being lifted and moved by pulleys and machinery.

"They're just about done," said Juniper as they met with the person in charge. "Hey, Daniel."

"Juniper, Isaac. So glad you guys could come. You're a little bit early than expected." said the man with the headset.

"Let's just say... I had to get away from something," said Isaac.

"Alright then, so we're still working on the set. But we need to go over your entrance."

"So, what do you and the production team have in mind?" asked Juniper.

"Take a look," said Daniel as he led the two over to where the video engineers were. "So this is what we came up with." One of the engineers heard the command as he loaded the video and then began to play on the screen for all to see.

The video that the engineers came up with started with a low camera angle that only saw the feet of someone. They walked and the camera was still fixed on their feet. Then it slowly began to lift as it traveled up. The person walking was Isaac as he had his head down with his cap covering his face. Isaac was shown walking down a corridor as he was making his way up a small ramp to a curtain that was connected to the stage where he would exit to appear in front of the live crowd.

As the boy kept on walking, the sounds of people cheering were input as they chanted Isaac's name.

"Look, dad!" said a kid who was flank by another person. "It's Isaac!"

They appeared from the corner of the corridor as they saw the World Champ. However, the shocking thing about the kid in the video was that it wasn't just any kid. But rather Isaac from his younger years.

"ISAAC!!!"

Isaac now turned around when he heard his name being called as he looked in the direction of his younger self. He was walking towards the small boy as the video then shifted with the young boy now turning into him from when he was in CHS. Isaac now stood in front of his teen self as both looked at each other. All around were still shots of Isaac's duels from his life.

Isaac's teen version smiled as he then shifted back to his little boy version as Isaac was now starting at the small kid.

"Go get'em, champ!" said the kid version of Isaac.

Isaac just smiled at hearing his own self say that. He took off his cap and placed it on the small boy as it was a bit big that it covered his eyes. Isaac then turned around as he continued to walk up the ramp as he passed through the curtain to the roar of the crowd.

"Wow," said Isaac's younger self lifting the hat from covering his eyes.

The video package then ended.

"So, what do you think?" asked Daniel to the pair on what they saw.

"I love it," said Isaac.

"Stellar work on producing a meaningful video package," said Juniper.

"Thanks, guys. Now time to talk music. This is what we decided to have you come out to," said Daniel as he played the song that they were going to use.

"That'll work," said Isaac.

"Great, now then let's work on the actual entrance," suggested Daniel as Isaac and Juniper nodded.

Isaac now began to follow some stagehand assistants as they took him to the top of the stage. The stage connected the dueling field with a long ramp that stretched 45 yards. Juniper was with Daniel at the bottom of the ramp as they were going to watch the thing.

"Alright, Isaac, you ready?" asked Daniel through his headset.

"Yeah," said the boy through one of the stagehand assistant's headsets.

"So we're just gonna let the music play, and you do your usual thing. We'll figure it out as we go," said Daniel as he gave the signal to sound engineers as they played the music.

The song started as Isaac let the first few moments of it play before he stepped through the curtain. Isaac did his usual thing of playing to the crowd as he stopped at the top of the stage and imagined there was a sea of people chanting his name. He got that mindset in his head as he was soaking it in. He looked to the left and right making sure to look at the cameras that pretended to be rolling. He talked into them as he was pretending he was talking to the people watching from their homes. After that, he then began to walk down the long ramp at a medium-sized pace making sure to match his walk to the beat of the music.

He stopped in the middle of the ramp as he looked to the left and the right as he imagined fireworks and pyro going off behind him and into the sky. He then continued to walk as the song was nearing the end as when he reached the bottom part of the ramp he extended his hand out and imagined he was giving people some passing high fives. Once he did enough, he then stopped in front of the dueling field taking a few deep breaths as he psyched himself up, and then took his position.

"Alright, stop," said Daniel through his headset. "Not bad, Isaac."

"So anything you might want to add to your entrance?" asked Juniper.

"Here's what I'm thinking. Upon me passing through that curtain, let's have the cameras rolling on me. Give them about a 5-second shot before they transition to the next camera. Camera 1, five seconds, Camera 2, five seconds, and so on." stated Isaac.

"Then I say about the halfway point of the ramp, I'll stop to soak it all in again. As the music is playing, some fireworks, pyro to go off into the sky."

"Fireworks, pyro," said Juniper writing it down on the tablet.

"So the crew and I had this idea. What if, as you walk down that ramp, there were pictures of your monsters that are in your deck? You're a big fond belief that your monsters are your friends. So as you walk down that ramp, you could imagine your friends cheering and supporting you as you make your way to the field." said Daniel.

"There are some hologram projectors that we have that we can set up to have alongside the ramp. So the first one will be on the right side, then the other one will be on the left side, but it'll be a few feet up. And so on. We'll alternate. You get what I'm suggesting?" asked Juniper to her client.

"I hear you, Juniper. So as I pass each one of the projectors, the images of my monsters will show up." repeated the boy. "So then the last two projectors that I want need to be placed here," said Isaac as he pointed at the bottom of the ramp. "These two will be where my trusty partners will be. My Dark Magician on the right and Dark Magician Girl on the left."

"What other monsters will you want to project hologram images of?" asked Daniel.

"All of them," said Isaac.

"Of course," stated Juniper with a smile. "So we'll sort them by categories. Pendulum-hybrids; your pendulum cards; Xyz monsters; Synchro as well as your tuners; Fusion monsters; your Royal Knights; then Magnet Warriors with your Electromagnetic Turtle; your high power monsters; then your Magician Girls along with the other female teen spellcasters; your kid duo; Kuriboh along with Breaker; and lastly, your two top monsters at the end." Juniper now showed her tablet to both men as they saw the general outline she was suggesting.

"Now, when you get onto the dueling field, the song will still be playing. So what here's my opinion, is that you look out into the crowd as some lasers surround you making a swirling circle. Then you stomp your foot as it spreads out and the pyro on top of the stadium will go off so that the people in the top levels can look up behind them to see the fireworks go off." said Daniel.

"Alright, then let's run that entrance back again," stated Isaac. He now walked back to the top of the ramp as they added part of what was suggested.

For the next hours, they were all hard at work. Some of the ideas they kept, others they scraped. Everyone trying to come up with a stellar entrance as Isaac was swiping himself now and then to wipe the sweat off his brow. Trial after trial, practice after practice, Isaac was determined to get the proper entrance that they wanted. From when they started it was about 5 in the evening, they didn't stop until almost 2 in the morning. After the final practice, everybody decided to call it as they would pick it up in the morning.

Isaac and Juniper thanked everybody as they all wanted to get some sleep before they would practice in the morning. The pair retreated to their hotel as they fell asleep.

The morning arrived as it was the day of the duel. Isaac had awoken to an early start as Juniper took the boy to the local training center to get one last physical training session in before tonight's main event. He then went over to the arena as they went over the final practice runs of the boy making his entrance.


Twilight had awoken as she felt the sun's rays hitting her face. She pulled the covers over her as she wanted to fall back asleep, but her body was telling her otherwise. Safe to say, she wasn't tired. All night she kept tossing and turning as she was awake for most of it. She rolled out of bed and began to head downstairs hoping to drown her feelings in food. Which worked, but only for a short time. After she heard Isaac's message, Twilight returned to the house. True to his word, the boy was gone as he left.

During the night, Twilight called some people to help clear her mind.

(Last night)

"So how's Isaac?" asked Sunset.

"He's good," answered Twilight through the phone.

She had called her friends, hoping they could help. But they were all busy as the only one to pick up was Sunset.

"Did you talk to him about the agreement?" asked Sunset as she and everyone else, apart from Dash, knew about it.

"No, I haven't talked to him yet."

"Twilight, are you kidding?" asked Sunset. Twilight didn't immediately respond as her eyes were wandering about. "Can we talk about that?" demanded Sunset.

"Just-- I don't know. I'm so-- the fact that he was just afraid to give that to me because I would leave is just-- that's the only thing that bothers me. Let me have that choice." said Twilight.

"But you're telling me this, when are you gonna be telling Isaac this? Exactly what you just said right now..."

"I know."

"... you need to be telling Isaac," said Sunset.

"I just don't want to make a mistake. I don't want to mess things up between us. I just want time to think and make the right decision." said Twilight. "I'm kind of afraid. Isaac and I have had this perfect, happy relationship. I'm afraid bringing it up, it will ruin stuff."

"I look at it way differently than you do," said Sunset.

"How so?"

"You need to get everything out. And if you just let it all build up inside, you're really gonna start hating him and you're also just one day gonna blow up."

"Right," said Twilight as the girl let out a sniffle from the tears in her eyes. "I guess I have to call him and talk to him about that agreement."

"You better hurry, cause he already left to the stadium for his duel. So if you guys are gonna talk about it, it needs to be done before his duel. He's got enough stress on his plate as it is right now, I don't think he wants this to be a part of that." stated Sunset.

"What do I say?" asked Twilight.

"Just say you want to meet up with him," stated Sunset.

"Alright, I'll try. Thanks, Sunset,"

"Anytime," said the girl as the call ended.

Twilight then took off her glasses momentary as she wiped the last bit of water from her eyes. She then put them back on and looked at her smartphone as she took a deep breath. With the touch of her finger, she was contacting her fiancé's number.

"Hey... it's me... I'm ready to talk."

(Present day)

Twilight didn't get the boy as his voicemail answered. So she left him a message, hoping that he would get it before his duel tonight. As to avoid any more stress than he might have, going into his battle to defend his rank as champion. The girl's mind was then interrupted as there was a knock on the door. She was surprised as she wasn't expecting any more boxes. So... was it Isaac? Had he returned to talk to her about the prenup?

Twilight then began to make her way towards the door as she took a moment to compose herself. She prepared herself for what she might expect. Twilight opened the door and it was something she didn't see coming.

"Surprise!!" shouted the girls as they all were in front of the door.

"Girls!" said Twilight as she saw her close friends as they all pulled the bookworm into a group hug. The feeling for all of them was nice as it had been so long since they last did it.

"Were you surprised?" asked Pinkie.

"What are you all doing here?" asked Twilight.

"Well, darling. We came to see you. Plus, Isaac's duel is tonight. So what better way than to experience it together." said Rarity.

"Speaking of which, where's the geek?" asked Rainbow.

Dash's response got Twilight to put her head down as she clutched her left arm.

"Sugar, you okay?"

"I think it's time you tell them what happened," stated Sunset.

"I guess. Come on in," said Twilight as the girls entered the house.

They all sat down and listened to Twilight's tale. She told them how before he left to meet each of them, he had asked her to move into this house. She agreed and immediately began to move her stuff in. Then after Isaac came back from his visit with Sunset, he had given her a room that was a library and told Twilight it was hers. The girls all smiled as they were happy to see that the boy had given their friend something of her own heaven. Then Twilight brought up what occurred the next morning, how she was finishing up unloading her stuff when Isaac gave her the cohabitation agreement.

All the girls knew about the agreement, aside from Rainbow, as the boy told each one of them. They took a moment to explain it to the chromatic girl as she now nodded her head in understanding. The group then listened to Twilight explaining what went down as she left the house to clear her mind as she contacted her mother and Cadance for advice.

"So, what are you thinking?" asked Sunset.

"I... don't know."

"Darling, you need to talk to Isaac. The best thing for you two is to sit down and talk about this document," said Rarity.

"I just don't want to make the wrong decision."

"It's not a wrong decision if you're making it with your heart," said Fluttershy. "Twilight, do you love Isaac?"

"Of course, we're moving in before we're actually engaged. But it's because I love him."

"Do you feel like he treats you with respect, or some guest?" asked Aj.

"I feel like this is my home. I can see myself having my life and our future here."

"Do you think that you can be happy with him, no matter what challenges you two may face?" asked Pinkie.

"YES!!" answered Twilight immediately. Her response made her turn red as she covered her mouth.

The others all smiled as they knew what the answer was already. Twilight was now thinking of how she responded to that question and how fast she answered it. That feeling was the same feeling she experienced the night before their graduation, where her true feelings for the boy were revealed.

"Then you know what you need to do," said Rainbow.

"We have faith that you two are meant to be with each other. And if you do truly love him, then you don't need to worry about any document," said Sunset.

At that moment, Twilight's phone began to ring as the girl looked at it.

"It's... Isaac."

Seems the boy had gotten her message from last night as he was calling her.

"Well, answer it," said Sunset.

Twilight took a deep breath and straighten out her hair. She then clicked on her phone and put the boy on speakerphone so that the girls could hear as well.

"Hello."

"Hello, Twilight," said Isaac as the girls heard his voice. "I didn't think I'd get you. I thought I would get your voicemail."

"No, I... decided to answer," said Twilight.

"I've been wanting to talk to you. I want you to be comfortable and... maybe if I just had a little... chance to explain myself... I don't know... I would love to do it in person. Maybe we can go to... lunch or something close by? Does that sound like something... you'd be interested in?" asked Isaac.

"Yeah, I'm in for lunch," said Twilight as she played with her hair a bit.

"Well, we can start to talk it over... and I just want you to know that... I miss you and I love you very much. So glad we can go together. You just tell me where to be, OK?"

"Okay, I'll meet you in 30 minutes," said Twilight.

"I love you, Twilight."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

The call ended as Twilight looked at the group as they had small smiles on their faces.

"I'm gonna meet with him," said the girl.

"So you're gonna agree to sign it?" asked Pinkie.

"Seeing him doesn't mean I'm gonna sign it. I just want to understand what all of this means, and I want him to make me understand. The least I could do is hear what Isaac has to say." said Twilight.

"Then you'd better get ready," said Rarity as she guided Twilight away so that she could fix her hair and make her friend look nice.

After about 15 minutes, Twilight prepared to leave the house. She told the girls that she'd be back as she allowed them to stay. They all wished her the best of luck in what might happen between two of their close friends. Twilight thanked her friends for visiting and talking to her about her problem as she left and promised she'd return after her meet-up with Isaac. The girl then got into her car and was now driving to the place where Isaac was waiting for her.

As their friend left, the girls then began to make themselves at home. Well... moreso for Rainbow Dash.

"Alright, she's gone." said the girl as she jumped on the living room couch. "Gotta say the geek picked a nice house. 70 inch TV, cable, streaming apps." She then began to pick up the control and was flipping through the different channels. Soon the TV remote was swiped out of her hands.

"Hey! I was watching that!" shouted the athletic girl.

"This ain't yer house!" shouted Aj. "It's Isaac and Twilights. So that makes you, a guest. So treat it with respect!"

"The geek isn't gonna be angry that we crashed at his place. Besides, Twilight said she'd be back, so we can watch Isaac's duel tonight together."

"Ohh! What party food should I make?" asked Pinkie as she now ran into the kitchen in a pink smoke trail as she looked inside of the fridge. All of the food inside was calling to the girl as angelic voices from heaven were ringing with Pinkie having a golden halo above her head.

"Pinkie! Don't touch stuff that isn't yours!" shouted Sunset as she went to stop her friend from raiding the couple's food.

"Oh dear," said Fluttershy as she hide her face behind a pillow as she saw two shouting situations occurring.

Rarity had been on her phone as the moment Twilight left, she had received a text message. She was busy answering but could still hear what was going on around her. Her thumbs dwindled at a fast speed as she then clicked send as her she to grab each of the four by their collars and sat them down in the living room.

"What the hell, Rares? We're supposed to be prepping for Isaac's duel tonight," said Rainbow.

"Actually... we won't," said the girl as the other five all had confused looks on their faces while the fashionista had a smile.

The drive wasn't long as Twilight soon found herself at the place where she told Isaac to meet up. It wasn't a fancy restaurant as she felt it would be the right atmosphere to have their discussion. She grabbed her satchel and slung it across her body as she exited the car and headed inside. She found a table as she sat down and waited. Twilight reached into her satchel as she pulled out her deck and began to look at them until she stopped on her High Priestess of Prophecy as it was her signature partner. It didn't take long as she saw the boy's cap as he had just entered the building. Isaac had just gotten done with his final rehearsals when he called Twilight as he had gotten the message she'd sent. He told Juniper that he was going to meet with his fiancé for lunch to discuss as she wished him the best of luck.

Isaac approached the table as he saw Twilight sitting there as she tapped the table with her hand while the other played with her necklace.

"Hey," said the boy.

"Hey," responded the girl.

Isaac then took a seat across from Twilight as the pair looked at each other. Their eyes said it all, these past 24 hours since they last talked meant something. Their eyes stared at one another as it was conveying the message that they missed the other. The pair sat in silence as they were brought some menus. The waiter left them so that they could make their selection as both still stared at one another. Neither said a word as they wanted to see what the other would do or say.

"Well, I've been thinking about your paper," said Twilight.

"Ahh," said Isaac. "Yes. There's no nice way to do this. It's something that's necessary."

"Isaac..."

"If you were to turn into some sort of super evil person that I've never seen yet. Ironically, you did at the Friendship Games all those years ago, but that was evil magic. But if you did turn into that kind of person, I would be stuck." said Isaac.

"Being practically impact, I felt like you were being selfish, and you even tell me that the reason why you didn't give it to me before is that you're afraid I'd say no," said Twilight.

"Yeah," said Isaac.

"And that's selfish," stated Twilight looking at her fiancé.

"Yes, you're right," said the boy.

"Huh?" was Twilight's initial response. She didn't expect that answer to come from the boy. If anything, his answer caught her off guard.

"You're right. I should have told you before you packed the first box," said Isaac as he took a deep breath. "I guess the reason I didn't ask you when I asked you, because I didn't wanna take something so wonderful and immediately fuck it up with something so business."

Twilight was taking in Isaac's words as she had could see where the boy was coming from.

"This is what my life is. This is what I wanted it to become," said Isaac. "You've met my family. Do you think my mom paid for that new house she lives in herself?"

"Yeah," answered Twilight.

"She didn't." smiled Isaac. "She tries to tell me that she doesn't need my money, but I try my best to be the best provider that I can. And not just her, all the organizations that I'm involved. Aj and her farm, Rarity, and her business. Even donating some money to Fluttershy for her animal sanctuary. I'm even covering the cost of the house that Pinkie is taking care of for us back in Canterlot. And I'm helping Mr. Johnson with the card shop that we built."

"Wow," said Twilight.

"I just don't want to ever be in a position where that's in jeopardy. All of it."

"I didn't know about that. I had no idea that you support this many people. No wonder you're always doing appearances. It's not just cause your job demands it, but you have to do it to keep others happy and to not let them down." said Twilight. "If I had the money, I wanna support my family and anybody else that I care about. And I'd be damned to let anybody take that away from me."

"Now you know what I do not regularly, but all the time since I became World Champion."

"Not a lot of men nowadays would take care of their family. Let alone be involved with so many other commitments. I mean, it's just amazing." said Twilight as she grabbed Isaac's hand as they looked at each other.

"So, I don't have to move your stuff out?" asked Isaac with a small smile.

"No. You don't have to move my stuff out." smiled Twilight.

"Let's just say, that we were to toy with the idea of being married?" asked Isaac.

"I know what you're trying to say. So... I came over with my own prenup," smiled Twilight smugly.

Isaac made a yeesh expression on his face, "Alright, what are your terms?" said the boy as he saw this coming from a mile away.

"You need to give me 10 to 15 kisses a day," stated Twilight as Isaac. "So can I?"

"Go ahead. I owe you 15 anyway," chuckled Isaac as Twilight got up from her seat and made her way to Isaac, and began to bombard his lips with quick pecks.

"Anything else?"

"Hmm... you need to buy me a few hundred books every year," stated Twilight as she sat in his lap.

"Didn't see that coming," snickered the boy. "What else?"

"That you love me every day for the rest of our lives. Isaac, I love you for nothing more than the fact that you are you. I don't want anything from you, but your dedication and admiration to me. I love you, I truly love you. And here's the proof."

Twilight then took out the document from her satchel as she clicked a pen and then signed her name on the dotted line. She then placed it on the table in front of them as Isaac saw it.

"So don't you ever let me go." said the girl as she held his face.

"I would never do that. Know why," said the boy as he placed his hands on Twilight's butt as he looked at her eyes and held the girl. "From the moment we met. I've always kept you safe and held you close. And I'd be a dumbass to ever think about the idea of letting a girl like you out of my life. You're the best thing that ever happened in my life, Twilight. So I'm holding you tight, forever."

Twilight then pressed her lips against Isaac as the two let out a moan. They opened their mouths and began to play with each other. Then parted as a trail of saliva connected their lips as their foreheads touched each other. Their necklaces also touched each other as Isaac bopped Twilight's nose.

"I love you, Isaac."

"I love you, Twily."

The pair smiled as they began to enjoy themselves. After they had lunch, Isaac had to head back to the arena. Twilight wished her fiancé good luck and was driving back to the house. However, upon arriving, she was informed by the girls about Rarity's message as it got her to smile.


Isaac met back with Juniper as the girl asked her client how it went. Isaac told her about Twilight signing the document, and the two agreed to love each other. With that issue out of the way, the boy now began to run some final practice runs of his entrance.

"Alright, Isaac. Let's do this!" stated Daniel.

The video from that was shown earlier played on the titration. Once it ended, the music started to play as the World Champ emerged from behind the curtain and Isaac walked to the center of the stage as he stopped and began to do his thing.

"Remember, when you hear that beat drop. The 'ba ba', then you walk down the ramp," said Daniel in his headset.

That part of the song occurred, and Isaac started to walk down the ramp. He passed by the first hologram projector as the images of his pendulum hybrid monsters appeared. He kept on walking looking straight at the camera in front of him as the people behind it were rolling it on a dolly as they walked backward. He arrived in the middle of the ramp as he imagined looking at the crowd and all around him as he was soaking in the cheering.

"Remember to be at the halfway point of the ramp when the solo of the song kicks in," said Daniel.

Once the solo of the song finished, Isaac then waited for the second beat to drop before continuing down the rest of the ramp. Fireworks and pyro went off behind him as they shot from the stage into the air as the boy passed more hologram projectors showing his monsters. As he got to the tail end of the long ramp, he stretched his hands out as he pretended to give the people some passing high fives. He then took a deep breath as he then got on the dueling field.

The boy then stood in the middle of the dueling field as some laser light effects began to swirl around him as he had his head down and eyes closed to build suspense. He then shot open his eyes and stomped his foot on the ground as the grand finale of fireworks went off. The top of the arena could be seen shooting the fireworks into the air as they went off. Isaac gave one last smile to the hard cam as tipped his cap with the song ending.

"Cut! Perfect!" said Daniel.

Everybody gave a round of applause to the boy. Isaac was sweating bullets as Juniper brought a towel for her client as he began to wipe his forehead. She gave Isaac some water as he cooled off.

"Alright, then. We're all set. Places everybody cause the doors are about to open in fifty-five minutes! Let's go!" shouted Daniel as the whole crew now rushed to get everything ready.

"Come on, Isaac. Your duel is about to start," said Juniper as she led her client to his locker room so that he could spend this time to finetune his deck.

Once Isaac was inside of his room, Juniper quickly snuck away as she made her way to the backstage entrance. She opened the door as there was her surprise.

"Ready?"

The doors opened, and immediately, people began to file in. Tons of people. Kids to parents, to anybody. They all came to see the grand championship match that was about to go down. Merch stands and food vendors doing their thing of attractive consumers to buy. Kids begged their parents to buy a shirt with Isaac and his magicians on it, some wanting to buy a signed print of the boy. Even selling Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl hats and toy wands, as tons of girls and boys were running around laughing and smiling.

It was mere moments from showtime as Isaac had finished putting together his deck for tonight's contest. He looked at his deck and began to talk with his monsters.

"Alright, guys. It's finally here, we've been training. So let's go out and do our best. And win or lose, I'm proud to have you guys as my servants, but more importantly, my friends." said the boy as the spirits of all of his monsters appeared before him. They all bowed in respect.

"We shall serve you in this battle!" said the entire group in unison.

Mahad and Mana looked up at their master as he smiled. Isaac put his hand out as the two did so, with Kuriboh joining in. They all smiled as they prepared to go out and have fun. Not just for them, but everybody in attendance and watching. Isaac's monsters then disappeared as they returned to his deck, ready for battle. The World Champ then grabbed his hoodie, and instead of wearing it normally, he adjusted it on his shoulders so that he wore it like a cape. He took his cap and put it on his head as he began to walk out of his room.

He saw Juniper as she was near guerrilla as they were just about to start. Soon the lights in the arena all dimmed down as spotlights all over the stadium came on. LED screens turned on as the camera rolled, and drones in the air covered the footage. Celestia and Luna, Aj's family with the CMC, along with Isaac's and Twilight's families were all watching their TVs as they prepared to see the boy's duel.

The MC then appeared in his booth as he had a microphone in his hand. A spotlight shined down on him.

"Welcome everyone!!" said the MC as the crowd made some noises. "Tonight promises to be a very special night. For tonight the current World Champion will defend his rank against his latest challenger." said the announcer as Isaac's opponent was already on the field as he was given his introduction.

"90 seconds!" said Daniel as the MC was wrapping up the small intro for Isaac's opponent.

"Game time," said Isaac, jumping in place a bit taking deep breathes.

"Good luck, Isaac," said Juniper. She then clinked something on her tablet as it trigger a signal for someone as they saw it and recognized it.

Then it was time.

"And now... to introduce the current World Champion of Duel Monsters. Someone who has been a pivotal idol, not just in the community but around the world. Please get up out of your seats and welcome your World Champion, the Prince, Isaac!!!!" stated the MC.

At that moment, everybody looked to the stage as the video package began to play.

The video started with a low camera angle that only saw the feet of someone. They walked and the camera was still fixed on their feet. Then it slowly began to lift as it traveled up. The person walking was Isaac as he had his head down with his cap covering his face. Isaac was shown walking down a corridor as he was making his way up a small ramp to a curtain that was connected to the stage where he would exit to appear in front of the live crowd.

As the boy kept on walking, the sounds of people cheering were input as they chanted Isaac's name.

"Look, dad!" said a kid who was flank by another person. "It's Isaac!"

They appeared from the corner of the corridor as they saw the World Champ. However, the shocking thing about the kid in the video was that it wasn't just any kid. But rather Isaac from his younger years.

"ISAAC!!!!"

Isaac now turned around when he heard his name being called as he looked in the direction of his younger self. He was walking towards the small boy as the video then shifted with the young boy now turning into him from when he was in CHS. Isaac now stood in front of his teen self as both looked at each other. All around were still shots of Isaac's duels from his life.

Isaac's teen version smiled as he then shifted back to his little boy version as Isaac was now starting at the small kid.

"Go get'em, champ!" said the kid version of Isaac.

Isaac just smiled at hearing his own self say that. He took off his cap and placed it on the small boy as it was a bit big that it covered his eyes. Isaac then turned around as he continued to walk up the ramp as he passed through the curtain to the roar of the crowd.

"Wow," said Isaac's younger self lifting the hat from covering his eyes. The video package then ended.

"Let's get this shit!" stated Isaac as he passed through the curtain.

The music now began to play as a small platform that was part of the stage was rising. The music began to play as the people on it were playing it. However, the thing was that it wasn't just some people but rather the girls.

Juniper had made sent a text to Rarity asking the girls if they wanted to help introduce their friend by playing him to the field. They were all for the idea, as when Twilight arrived back at the house, they all zoomed over to the stadium and got their instruments set up. Rarity even had the perfect outfits made for them. She took inspiration from Isaac's gear and made one for each of them.

Starting with Rainbow Dash, her's was a dark blue jacket open zipper somewhat like Isaac's, but without the pauldron plaid-like cloth on his shoulder, and longer sleeves reaching just above her hands, the trims on the sleeves were a gold lightning design wrapped around the edge, the bottom of the jacket reached to just before touching her legs. The back of the jacket had a rather fierce design depicting a rainbow lightning bolt striking the bottom of the jacket and sparks of individual colors of the rainbow flying off and away from the impact site of the bolt. These designs seemed to be made of many different gems as they glittered in the light. To finish off the outfit on the collar, either side of the zipper teeth were rubies in the shape of miniature versions of Rainbow's element dangling. Her white undershirt although not as flashy, seemed to compliment the jacket for its simplicity compared to it.

Next was Applejack. Her outfit seemed to keep to a theme to match her personality, hat, and lifestyle. Starting with the red neckerchief around her neck it seemed to hold green vine-like curls that trailed near the edges of it. A green and white shirt plaid long-sleeved cuffed shirt, the back of it was of an entirely different design that resembled closely to a saddle that reached to just before her waist but had fringes that came off it and covered the upper parts of her legs. The plaid shirt however did not reach as far as it ended where a pleather edge wrapped around the stomach and looked like it connected to the saddle-like back part of the outfit. To add to this ensemble, she wore boots on her feet, they seemed to be the same material as the saddle part of Aj's shirt. The bottoms seemed to be encased in some sort of metal, a green strap buckled around the ankle part and at the front of the zipper that reached from the buckle up to the top. The top edge seemed to extend upward away from the top of the zipper as it wrapped around the leg. It looked like her regular cowboy boots, but with those metal plating on the bottom, they'd do a lot more damage if she decided to kick something.

For the fashionista herself, she wore what could be considered as a sleeveless V-collar top baby blue, with a very light pink band that traced around the collar an inch away from the edge. The top reached down till just about her stomach where a magenta sash wrapped around it, fastened in place but a diamond-shaped gems in the shape of Rarity's signature mark and where her pants would begin. The pants looked almost like tights and had a gradient. Starting from the sash, it was midnight blue and only started changing to a lighter blue around where the upper and lower leg would meet. Two silver lines went the outer sides of both legs and seemed to give off a weak shine. However, it was unclear how far the gradient went since she wore high pleather shoes that were a darker reddish color compared to Applejack's. There was a leather strap that wrapped around near the top of the shoes with a buckle on the outer sides of the shoes.

Fluttershy's took the same inspiration as Twilights did, but hers took on a more floral form. The entire outfit took on a rather light green path as the majority of its color with white as its follow-up color for trimmings, straps, etc. She was wearing a sleeveless hoodie jacket, made of thin and smooth material, unlike Twilight's jacket, the end of it reached down to her legs and then out and away from her body a few inches looking like flower petals just past the black belt around her waist, and her zipper having a pink butterfly. On her belt, her saddlebags resembled Twilight's, sans the color scheme and the latch. Her shoes also took a modern look, yet there were black trims where the front of the shoes would meet the white straps holding the shoes to her feet, with white soles and light everywhere else on those shoes.

Pinkie's outfit had a light blue buttoned-up blouse with the girl's mark represented at the front and center of it but cut in half to place on both sides of the line of buttons, with puffed out sleeves and frilled trimmings on them and the bottom of the blouse. Purple somewhat puffy pantaloons that end just before where the legs bend with the same frilled trimmings as she also wore red leg bands.

Sunset wore a dark black short jacket similar to her leather one as its sleeves reached to her elbows and stood at her chest area. She wore a red buttoned-up blouse with the girl's mark at the front and center. Above her exposed stomach, she wore a yellow sash that wrapped around it, fastened in place by gems that matched her mark. She wore some tight leather pants that hugged her body, her shoes that had red trimmings along the sides with a sun pattern in the color of brilliant amaranth with light apple green stripes that matched her hair.

And lastly, was Twilight. To be honest she was wearing the same outfit she wore when she and Isaac competed in the Duos Cup during high school. Rarity took that inspiration along with Isaac's new signature attire to create the others. She only made small tweaks and adjustments to her friend's outfit to account for her new body changes, but it still fit nicely.

Twilight's outfit consisted of a dark purple cloth jacket with two-tone streaks matching the streaks in her hair going up her sleeves connecting to her hoodie that matched their colors as well. It was zipped up with a gem representing her element as the tab on the zipper you pulled on. She wore light pink leggings that seemed pretty loose at the ends of her legs and ended a few centimeters from her blue laced boots. It had a modern look like Isaac's and held to her hind legs with dark blue straps at the front of the boot, in front of the tongues. Wrapped around her hip area was a belt with a specially designed saddlebag on one side while on the other was a deck box that was clipped on, with the same design and color code as her boots, only the latch resembled her element.

"Rarity, you make some sick outfits!" exclaimed Rainbow as she liked her outfit as she was playing her guitar.

Their platform rose when the video package ended as they began to play the music. They began to sing as Rainbow and Sunset took turns singing the first part of the song as the rest sang the chorus.

Ooh oh oh oh, ooh oh oh oh
Be careful making wishes in the dark
Can't be sure when they've hit their mark
And besides in the meantime I'm just dreaming of tearing you apart
I'm in the details with the devil
So now the world can never get me on my level
I just got to get you out of the cage
I'm a young lovers rage
Gonna need a spark to ignite

Isaac stepped through the curtain as the crowd went nuts as they saw the boy. He made his way to the stage as he was playing to the crowd and looked out at the sea of people. He was taking it all in, closing his eyes, enjoying the moment. He saw the girls on the platform to the side of the main stage as he couldn't believe what he saw. To see his friends, showing their support for the boy as he quickly wipe the happy tears from his eyes and then began to walk down the ramp.

He passed by the first projector as the images of his pendulum hybrid monsters appeared. He passed the second projector, as had his Dark Sorcerer, Magician of Chaos, Dark Magician of Chaos, and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning images were shown. He kept on walking passing by another hologram projector as it was his pendulum crew. Passing another as it showed his Synchro monsters and his tuners.

My songs know what you did in the dark
So light em up up up, light em up up up,
light em up up up, I'm on fire
So light em up up up, light em up up up,
light em up up up, I'm on fire
Ooh oh oh oh (In the dark, in the dark)
Ooh oh oh oh (In the dark, in the dark)

The girls kept on singing as Isaac continued to walk down the ramp. He passed the image that showed his Fusion monsters. Then walking past the images of his Royal Knights, soon followed the images of his kid duo, Magician Boy and Mage Annette. Isaac had reached the middle of the ramp when suddenly he turned back to the platform the girls were on. Twilight took a few steps forward as she began to sing her solo.

All the writers keep writing what they write
Somewhere another pretty vein just dies
I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see
That you're the antidote to everything except for me
A constellation of tears on your lashes
Burn everything you love
Then burn the ashes
In the end everything collides
My childhood spat back the monster that you see

To see Twilight singing her fiancé to his duel, made Isaac smile. She finished her solo with a wink and blew a kiss as she turned back to walk to the girls as they picked up the next part of the song. Isaac was now fired up even more as he kept on walking down the ramp. Passing the next set of images of his monsters. His Magician Girls along with his Apprentice Illusion Magician and Magician's Valkyria. Then his Magnet Warriors were shown as was his Electromagnetic Turtle as he was getting closer to the end of the ramp.

My songs know what you did in the dark
So light em up up up, light em up up up,
light em up up up, I'm on fire
So light em up up up, light em up up up,
light em up up up, I'm on fire
Ooh oh oh oh (In the dark, in the dark)
Ooh oh oh oh (In the dark, in the dark)

Isaac reached the end of the ramp as he passed the projector that has the images of his Breaker the Magical Warrior and Kuriboh. He was giving some of the kids some high fives as he passed and then took some quick photos. He stood at the end of the long ramp as on his right the image of his Dark Magician appeared, and on his left was his Dark Magician Girl. All three looked out into the sea of the people as they chanted the boy's name. To everybody in the stadium, they saw the still images of the boy's monsters. But to him, they were alive and seeing the crowd as they felt what their master was doing. With one final deep breath, Isaac now stepped onto the dueling field.

My songs know what you did in the dark
My songs know what you did in the dark
So light em up up up, light em up up up,
light em up up up, I'm on fire
So light em up up up, light em up up up,
light em up up up, I'm on fire
Ooh oh oh oh (In the dark, in the dark)
Ooh oh oh oh (In the dark, in the dark)
Ooh oh oh

The girls were wrapping up the final bits of the song as Isaac was in the center of the field. He had his head down as the lights darkened the entire arena as the laser lights shined down on the boy as it circled him. It was starting to change colors as it soon turned into a rainbow color. He then did the stomp of his foot as the wind blew in his face, and signaled the final fireworks to go off. The top of the stadium shoot off the pyro into the sky as Isaac looked at the hard cam for one final confident smile, tipping his hat as his friends finished the song.

The entire crowd got on their feet and applauded as the kids made loud cheers. Isaac looked around to see signs that showed their love and admiration for him. The World Champ was living in this moment, as he got to share it with his best friends. He looked back at the stages as he could see the girls also clapping for their friend. Twilight saw her fiancé as she smiled and Isaac returned the gesture as they were looking forward to one day getting officially married.

Isaac now turned his attention to his opponent as he got into position for the duel. The girls stepped through the curtain as they met Juniper in guerrilla as they saw on the screen Isaac about to start his duel.

The boy had a smile on his face as he was grateful for all that had happened in the past weeks. Being able to see his friends after so long, getting his fiancé to move in with him and show her the house where they would start their life together. Isaac pulled out his deck from his belt as he looked at it. The World Champ then slid it into his duel disk as it activated and projected a gold card tray.

"It's time to duel!" shouted Isaac.


Isaac was in his private room as he had finished his shower. He dried his face as he let out a sigh. He then began to open a few of the gift baskets that people had brought to him; after a while, he now began to pack his bag and backpack. He grabbed his deck that was on the table and put it on his belt. The boy exited the room as there was Juniper waiting for her client as the pair now walked side by side. They made it out to the arena as the girls were all gathered by it talking. They saw the pair as Twilight rushed over to Isaac who caught her in his arms as he spun her around.

"You did great out there," smiled Twilight planting a simple kiss to his lips.

"Thanks, but, I couldn't have done it without my friends," responded the boy as he put his arm over his fiancé's shoulder.

"I knew you had it in the bag," stated Rainbow.

"Now who's ready for a celebration!!" shouted Pinkie as she had a party waiting for all of them once they got back to the pair's house.

With a unison of cheers, all nine of them now left towards the house. The party was in full swing as everyone was enjoying themselves. Isaac did a quick toast to the group as he had his arm around Twilight as listened to his speech. Once he said what he wanted, they all smiled.

"You know, Isaac. You said you dueled each of us as part of your special training, well... seems you missed one," said Sunset with a sly smile.

"What do you mean?" asked the boy.

"Isn't it obvious, sugarcube?" said Aj with raised eyebrows as she gestured her head to the side.

Isaac then looked to his side as he saw Twilight. He blinked for a few seconds as he soon got what his country friend meant.

"Ohh... well... I mean... we had our graduation duel and I think it's fine if we leave it at that."

"What do you mean?!" shouted Twilight as she gave her fiancé a look. "Are you saying that you're a better duelist than me? Correct me if I'm wrong, honey, but didn't I beat you clean and you had the Egyptian Gods cards, hmm?"

"Yeah, but I won the other two duels and you had cards that I never saw before. So who really is the better duelist in this household?"

"Maybe the person who will be sleeping on the conch?! Ever think about that," threated Twilight.

"To be honest, the conch is a bit more comfortable than our bedroom. So really it's a win-win for me, Twily," snickered Isaac as Twilight made a pouting face. "That threat ain't gonna work with me."

"Will you two just duel already?" said Rainbow as she wanted to see the couple battle.

Both Twilight and Isaac looked at her and then at each other as they gave a shrug. They each grabbed their rectangle devices next to each other on the table as they made it to the front of the house on the small grass lawn. They stood apart a few feet as they pulled out their decks and slotted it into their duel disks. The others and Juniper all stood on the side as they prepared to see the couple about to battle once more.

"Opponent detected. Duel mode set. Initiating. Commencing duel." said their duel disks.

Twilight's Life Points: 8000-

Isaac's Life Points: 8000-

"Let's duel!" said both of them.

Turn 1: Isaac

"I'll start, and I play the field spell, Magician Salvation. By activating this card, I can now set my Eternal Soul from my deck, but it won't stay facedown for long, cause I'm gonna activate it so that I can summon my Dark Magician!" stated Isaac as he already had his ace on his first turn. "But I'm not done, cause I then play Bond Between Teacher and Student so make way for my Dark Magician Girl!" shouted Isaac as he had his other signature magician as they descended on the field.

"I then set a card due to my spell as well as another facedown and end my turn."

Turn 2: Twilight

"I too will play my own field spell, The Grand Spellbook Tower!" said Twilight as a giant tall building appeared behind her. "Then by revealing, three Spellbooks in my hand, I can special summon my High Priestess of Prophecy!" shouted the girl as her partner made its presence known as she levitated in the air with her legs crossed and a book in her lap. "I then play Spellbook Library of the Crescent, so since I have no 'Spellbooks' in my graveyard I can select 3 Spellbooks and you add one of them to my hand."

Twilight's cards then appeared in front of her they had their backs turned to Isaac and the others as they spun in a circle before stopping.

"Which one, honey?" smirked Twilight.

"The right one, Twily," smiled Isaac.

"Very well then, I now play my Temperance of Prophecy and then activate her ability. Since I played a Spellbook previously, I can sacrifice her to summon one Level 5 or higher Light or Dark spellcaster. So I choose my Dark Red Enchanter!" shouted the girl as she summoned her other ace of her deck as it appeared and bowed down before its leader and mistress. "I then play the card you selected, Spellbook of Secrets so I can add any Spellbook that I want. Then my Dark Red Enchanter gains a spell counter since I played a spell and its attack points increase by 300. I then end my turn with two facedowns."

The others saw the scene in front of them. Both Isaac and Twilight had their top spellcasters out as they were ready to battle. The monsters could sense the situation as they all had smiles on their faces as they were glad to see their masters in love and willing to spend the rest of their lives together. It also meant that all the comrades in each of their decks were now going to become even closers as allies.

"Ready, Twilight?"

"Ready, Isaac."

Both gave a nod as they thrusted their arms out.

"Attack!" shouted both the boy and the girl.

Each of their monsters now raised their weapons as they charged up their magic. With a nod to their comrade and from their respective masters, they all then fired their attack. All four spells headed towards each other as they all met in the middle. A huge light transpired as it held in the middle for all to see as some fireworks were firing into the air. While the attack was happening, Isaac and Twilight looked at each other as they were now ready. And of course, their future dream of them getting married, which would happen, but... that's a story for another time.

Author's Note:

So we've reached the end of this story. However, there's one more thing that has yet to be addressed, And based on the final sentence of this chapter said, I think you can guess what that is. The final third story will be the wedding of Isaac and Twilight as well as their honeymoon. Of course, it'll have a slight change in rating due to an obvious reason but it'll still be a story that's worth reading.

Now when do I plan to release it... well, you don't have to wait long. The story will start and be released on February 14. That's right, Valentine's Day will be the release date of the final story in this trilogy of my Yugioh stories. So make sure you look for it on that day. Till then, take care.

Comments ( 5 )
Ksm
Ksm #1 · Feb 8th, 2022 · · ·

Nice to see that things worked out between Isaac and Twilight. I can't wait for the next story.

This was amazing! Love that Isaac and Twi worked it all out. Can't wait for the next story~

11147043
Trust me, what I've written for the third story is something that will really tug at your heart strings. Anyways, don't forget, to tune in on Valentine's Day to see the start of the final story between the pair.

11147047
Oh I won't pal. This has been a wild ride and I can't wait to see how it ends

11135654
I can't really let it go since Spike's character got an awful sendoff in that universe.
Like him losing his sapience just doomed him to being screwed by destiny.

Please, there has to be a way to fix this since he did not deserve that awful sendoff.

I know its been a long time but I never got to see this comment since I got so nervous.
But I have to let this off of my chest.

Login or register to comment