• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 1,778 Views, 135 Comments

Kamen Rider Saber EG Volume 1 - Blaze-saber



The main 7 and Flash Sentry are facing something that threatens both their world and wounder world

  • ...
7
 135
 1,778

PreviousChapters
Volume 1, Chapter 33: Still, the Future Can Change.

Author's Note:

I know some of you wants Spike as a rider. But the pressure of that is overwhelming. So please don't be upset if Spike doesn't show up in this or any other chapter.

In the Southern Base's throne room, Mist and Starlight kneels down infront of Master Logos as he sits in his throne. "Our plans are progressing smoothly." Logos told them as he place his hand on the Southern Base's portion of the Omniscient Tome. "Sabela and Steam, please gather the remaining Sacred Swords... Additionally, we're finished with the Swordswoman of Wind. That failure is undeserving of her sword."

"As you wish, Master." Both Mist and Starlight said to Master Logos.

Meanwhile somewhere in the city Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis are alone to talk. "In the future I saw..." Velvet started. "Surge fell by Zooous' hand and Rarity was lost..." She told them as she remembers how it was not she saw it and how the riders saved both Raritys.

"So why did it end with them saving her and beating Zooous?" Tirek asked.

"Perhaps the Sword of Shadows isn't all seeing as we believed it to be." Chrysalis said in a disbelief tone.

"Regardless, how this ends still..." Velvet said as she grabbed her sword. But the moment she touched the handle, the Sword of Shadows gave her a vision. She saw Master Logos holding Ikazuchi as he walked towards her. It showed her knocking the sword out of his hand and then her sealing the it. "I..." She said when she had that vision.

"We're sorry!" Rarity and Sweetie Bell said to Sophia at the Northern Base while everyone else was cleaning up after what happened. "I gave my sister the key you gave us when it was my turn to keep safe because I wanted to go to the pool with my friends, Button Mash, Rumble, and Tender Taps. Along with my mom..." Sweetie Bell explained.

"And I lost it after me and my pony counterpart were saved." Rarity said. "That's alright. Don't worry yourselves." Sophia told them with a smile just as Light came through the door.

"We're back!" Light said.

"Light! Are Terra, Applejack, and Sunset alright?!" Surge asked in a worried tone.

"They're fine. I did what I could with my power." Light answered him. "The rest is up to modern medicine." In the hospital Terra, Applejack, and Sunset are recovering from what happened at the Northern Base. Apple Bloom, Big Mac, and Granny Smith were in the room where Applejack is resting.

"That's good." Fluttershy said with relieved.

"Light, did you manage to find your friend in the end?" Twilight asked.

"I was curious too. Who's this "old friend" of yours?" Flash asked.

"He's one of "The First", named Viktor." Light told them as she picked up a broom. "He watches over Wonder World." She said as she inspected the broom.

"The First?" Surge asked. "Viktor?" Sprit asked.

"He's putting his body back together after Master Logos attached him." Light told them, which confused the others. "Or so the brid said." She told them. "Brid?!" Everyone but Sophia asked in complete confusion. "I'll introduce you sometime." Light told them.

"Hang on, we just have more questions now!" Beat said.

"Oh that's right..." Pinkie Pie said as she remembers something. "Here, Light. A badge of our friendship!" She took the broom from Light and replaced it with a badge.

"How interesting." Light said as she is amazed by it before she saw four more in Pinkie's hand. "And those four?" She asked.

"We need to bring Wind, Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis home and join forces." Surge told Flash and Twilight. "Master Logos will be chasing them."

"Me, Flash, and Shining will get my mom, Tirek, and Chrysalis." Twilight said. "We won't leave them alone this time." Sprit flew over and land on Twilight's shoulder.

"I'm coming with you!" Sprit told her. "Your mom is like a second mom too me. I don't want to lose her again too."

"Me and Rarity will look for Wind." Surge told them as Rarity came down the stairs.

"Blades. Aqua..." Sophia called out before they were about to head out. "Please exercise caution. That power you both have obtained may itself be a target." She warned them.

"Me and Rainbow Dash will tag along." Light said as she stepped up. "Yeah!" Rainbow Dash said. "You'll need all the help you can get."

"But, Flash and Twilight..." Surge said as he looked at them as they gave him a smile.

"We'll have Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis with us." Flash told him. "We'll call if anything happens." He said as he and Twilight headed out. After they left Surge, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Light headed out to find Wind.


At the Southern Base in its Libération, Wave had his shirt off as he swing his sword as he is training. After how Saber and Ember was able to counter him and Stream back at the Northern Base, all he could think about is getting pay back. "Wave..." Mist said as she watched him practice. "During the previous battle, me and Starlight witnessed a Megido infiltrating the Northern Base... If the Master truly is colluding with them..."

"What nonsense." Wave told her. "But the timing was too convenient! What if they planned..." Mist try to say before Wave interrupted her. "Do not anger me! Carry out the Master's orders." He told her before he went back to training.

"Very well, Wave..." Mist said with a bow.

Meanwhile in the Southern Base's meeting room, Starlight and Sunburst were alone as she told him what she saw back at the Northern Base. "I can't believe that the Megdio were there at the same time as us." Sunburst said.

"Yes, I couldn't believe it either but they were there. I believe that the Swordswoman of Light was telling the truth, and that means we can't trust him." Starlight said before the cloaked figure that attacked Sunset came through the doors.

Both Starlight and Sunburst quickly acted like nothing was going on as the cloaked figure took off her cloak and it was Sunset Shimmer. "I almost had her." This Sunset said as she remembers how she had the other Sunset on the ropes before she tackled her and took her Book Gate to escape. "Next time, she won't be so lucky and I will take back the life she stole from me."


Meanwhile under a highway bridge, Wind is eating a cup of noodles before she heard someone coming. So she quickly grabbed her sword and clashed blades with Desast before they both pulled back. "At least your skills haven't dulled." Desast told her.

"How long are you going to keep this up?" Wind asked as she went back to eat her noodles.

"How about you? How long's this lost puppy act going on for?" Desast asked Wind, but she didn't answer. "That Swordswoman of Lightning..." He said as he sat down next to her. "Just forget about her. Come with me." Wind stop eating and looked at him. "You aren't going to get stronger like this." He told her.

"You're unbelievable." Wind told him as he chuckled.

Meanwhile in the park Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis walked up to a tree Velvet's daughter and her friends once played by with her sword sitting on it. They turned to see Flash, Twilight, Sprit and Shining here and walking to them. "Flash, Twilight, Sprit, Shining..." Velvet said when she saw them. Twilight was holding the pop-up book in her hands. "We have nothing to talk about." She told them as turned her back to them and picked up her sword. But she stopped and noticed that Twilight and Shining are smiling at her.

Meanwhile Surge, Rarity, Rainbow, and Light were still looking for Wind. "I can't sense her sword, so how are we going to find her?" Light asked.

"Good ol'fashioned questioning! Leave this part to me!" Rainbow Dash told her as something past Light that got her attention. As Rainbow Dash and Rarity was asking around about Wind, Light was following a cart.

"Huh? Light?" Surge asked as he noticed she was gone.

"I see. Thanks." Rarity told the person she and Rainbow was asking as Surge went off to look for Light. When they turned to tell Surge and Light what they found out, they were gone.

"Seriously?! Where'd those two go?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

Back in the park, the group was sitting under the tree. "We've been waiting to have a chat with you. Especially you two." Shining said as he looked at, not only his mother, but Tirek and Chrysalis.

"We never got to sit down proper after I got my memories back." Twilight told her mother, but still they gave no response.

"This is similar to where the four of us played, laughed and made memories, wasn't it." Sprit said as she flew around the tree.

"It is, but then..." Twilight said as she remembers that day. "Everything changed that day, 13 years ago." She remembers how she, Arabia, and Sprit lost Star all those years ago. "Shining came to get me and Star to take us home. But then, the attack..." She remembers when Sombra what Calibur and attacked. She remembers how Star was being sucked into a vortex and how she try to hold on to Twilight. "If I had kept my promise to Star that day..." She remembers how she couldn't hold on much longer and she lost her friend. "It was a promise..." She said. Both Tirek and Chrysalis looked away as to not let them see their looks of regret as they felt sorry for what they have done. Velvet looked down and saw the three pins with her, Tirek, and Chrysalis on them next to Twilight. So she picked up the one with her on it and looked at it. A part of her wants to go back and help them, but she's afraid of the future if she does.

"Twilight, we are going to find her." Flash told her. "Like that guy told us, she's still alive and we have to find her to save our world and Equestria." Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis were a bit surprised to hear what Flash just said. "So please Velvet... We need you three. We want to fight by your side. We still believe that your still yourself, Velvet, just as you've always been. You even saved Sophia for us..."

"Sophia connects our worlds." Velvet told them. "Master Logos created her to be an artificial imitation of Star. She's crucial to the restoration of the Omniscient Tome." Flash, Twilight, Sprit, and Shining could not believe it.

"Sophia is an imitation of Star...?" Shining Armor asked as Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis was getting up.

"We're done talking." Tirek told them.

"Our foul future unavoidable..." Chrysalis told them as Velvet picked up her sword.

"Don't decide that on your own!!" Twilight shouted as she stopped them from leaving. "You're just keeping yourselves in the loop, and try to shoulder everything AGAIN!! I..." Twilight started to cry. "...don't want to lose you again, mom...!" Flash and Shining held her back before she looked away from her mom. "Whatever future you saw..." She looked down before she looked at her mom. "Explain it properly to us at least!!"

Velvet looked at her children and was scared to tell them what she saw. The world being erased, and both her kids on the ground as they began to vanished. She carried out to them as they were being erased with the world. "I..." She spoke in a scared tone before she realized that this was in her visions. "We're out of time." She told them before a lightning bolt struck the ground. When the electricity dispersed, they can see someone with his hood up walk towards them holding, not only the Southern Base's portion of the Omniscient Tome but Ikazuchi the Sword of Lightning.

"Having a nice lunch? Mind if I join in?" Master Logos asked them.

Meanwhile under a highway bridge, Mist arrived and both Wind and Desast saw her. "My, how you've fallen." Mist told Wind. "Once a outstanding swordswoman for the Northern Base...is now friends with a Megido?"

"And I heard the true enemy is Master Logos?" Wind asked sarcastically. "No wonder you always looked shady!" She told Mist.

"Silence." Mist respond. "I'm taking your Twin-Wind Sword."

"Stay outta this." Wind told Desast as she took out her sword. "Strength is justice." She said as she place her Sarutobi Ninjaden book in her sword. "Henshin!" She shouted as she split her one sword into two and slashed them as she, surprisingly, transformed into Kamen Rider Kenzan. She somehow un-did the seal that was place on her sword.

~Hayate, the Sword of Zephyrs!

Mist had her sword out as she place her Konchuu Daihyakka book in her sword.

Single the Change!

"Henshin." Mist said as she pulled the trigger and the book open up as she transformed into Kamen Rider Sabela and charged at Kenzan.

~Konchu-chu Daihyakka!

The two clashed blades as they fought. Kenzan swung her sword down as Sabela dodge it before they clashed blades. Kenzan then spin kicked Sabela back


"Flash Sentry. Twilight Sparkle." Master Logos said as he looked at them. "Pleased to meet you both..." He then took off his hood and show his face to them. "...but it's not our first time." Flash, Twilight, and Sprit were shocked to see the face of Master Logos as thet seen it before.

"You're from..." Sprit said as she, Flash, and Twilight remembers the time they first came to the Southern Base and he let them to where Storious was.

"This is Master Logos." Tirek said in dark tone as he, Velvet, Chrysalis, and Shining glared at him.

"You're the one...?" Twilight asked as she looked at him. "What do you want with the Omniscient Tome?!"

"Create a world where both humans and Equestria's creatures can enjoy life." Master Logos respond.

"You're lying!" Velvet shouted. "You'll use that power to obliterate both worlds!"

"How rude." Logos said. "I'm simply creating a world free of conflict. The screams of humans and Equestrians will be replace the birds chirping at dawn. Doesn't that sound nice?" He asked with a wicked smile.

"I think we have a different definition of nice!" Sprit shouted as she hide in the tree.

"What the hell are you saying...?" Flash asked in an angry tone.

"Both worlds inhabitants are but pawns on my chessboard." Logos told them. "Now, your Sacred Swords if you will." He said before he slash Ikazuchi and a bolt of lightning nearly hit them. But they all rolled out of the way before it could.

"How dare you!!" Twilight shouted at him. "We humans and the Equestrians..." She, Flash, and Shining took out their drivers, as well as their Wounder Ride Books.

Elemental Dragon
Dragonic Paladin!

"...are NOT your pawns!!" Both her and Flash shouted.

"I will seal all the swords in your possession!" Velvet told Logos as she, Tirek, and Chrysalis had their drivers on and took out their Wounder Ride Books before placing them in their drivers.

Jaaku Dragon
Wonder Paladin

After each of them place their Wounder Ride Books in their drivers, they activate them and their books opened up.

Kurayami, the Sword of Shadows!
Paladin Stand!
Unsheathe the Flame!
Paladin Stand!

"Henshin!!" They all shouted as Flash and Velvet slashed their swords and they all transformed into Kamen Rider Saber, Ember, Drake, Calibur, Shade, and Umbra.

~Elemental, Dragon!
~Dragonic Paladin!
~Jaaku Dragon!
~Wonder Paladin!

"Seeking vengeance for Sombra?" Logos asked the riders. "Him along with you two were quite the obedient and loyal pawns." He said as he looked at Shade and Umbra. "You two and him believed my words, and sacrificed the girl for w-"

"That's enough from you!!" Calibur interrupted him as she, Shade, and Umbra charged at him and clashed blades.

"The reason why that girl vanished..." Logos continue as he pulled back and when he swiped the sword up, electricity caused them to jump back. "...was because you two and Sombra brought that chaos 13 years ago!" He then clashed blades with them. "Sombrw threw that girl to her death."

"Sacrificed Star...?" Ember asked when they heard him as Calibur and her two paladins pulled back and try to slash at Logos. But he stepped back from their attacks before ducking under another. Then the Southern Base's portion of the Omniscient Tome open behind him as he grabbed Gekido from it and struck them with it. He swung it again and cause them to slide back next to Saber and his two paladins.

Gekido, the Sword of Tremor

"This started with you tempting us...!" Umbra shouted.

"It was because of you that Star, Arabia, and my family were torn apart!" Calibur shouted at Logos as he smiled.

"Because of you, Star's gone...!" Ember realized.

"Even if she returns, I'll simply exploit her again." Logos told them. Each rider was angry at Logos because of the kind of man he is before they each charged at him. Each of them brought their swords down, but Logos easily struck them first and made them step back. Both Saber and Ember they dodged one of his attacks and try to strike him. But he blocked them as Drake and Shade charged at him. Logos dodged them when they thrust their swords at him, before he struck the four of them with the two swords he has a few times before they fell to the ground.

"My husband will never come back now..." Calibur said as the others were getting up. "So I will save Star at least!" She declared.

"We're taking Star back!!" Ember shouted as she, Saber, and Drake got up and they all charged at Logos. Logos quickly brought both swords up as the riders brought theirs down and they clashed. As they struggle to get one over the other, Rekka began to glow and send power to both Saber's and Ember's books in their drivers. They both saw this, as did Drake, Calibur, Shade, Umbra, and even Logos and they all wonder what was happening. Sprit, who was watching the fight, saw the pop-up book open on its own and before a shock wave of power knocked the others off balance.

As a result, the riders transformed out of their rider forms as multiple rainbow bubbles floated over the place. They all looked around as they were some how in Wonder World. "What was that...?" Flash asked.

Sprit flew over to Twilight as they all looked at the pop-up book and their eyes widened over what they are seeing. "That's..." Twilight said as the pop-up book turned into what looked to be a fracture in reality itself. Inside the fracture is a little girl with bright yellow hair with a star braid in it. Twilight and Sprit looked closer into the void and they quickly recognized that little girl. "Star...!" They both said, surprising the others.

"It can't be..." Tirek said with doubt of what he and the others are seeing. But it was true, that little girl sitting in the void is Twilight's and Sprit's long lost friend, Star Shine.

"Star!!" Both Twilight and Sprit to her as they ran toward the void. Star turned to see her her two old friends there and smiled. "Twilight! Sprit!" Star shouted with glee as she ran to them. They continue to call out to each other as they were getting close. But just as they were about to reach each other, the fracture quickly fixed itself and closed before returning the riders and Logos to the real world.

Twilight fell to the ground as she try to stop herself when it closed. "Star... Star...!" She and Sprit called out. "Star!" Both Flash and Shining went over to them and try to comfort Twilight. Both her and Sprit saw that the fracture was gone and they were back in the real world. "We knew you were still out there..." Twilight said as she began to cry. "Star...!" Sprit few towards the pop-up book and try to look for the page it open itself up too.

"Come on! I saw the page, what happened to it?!" Sprit quickly flipped through as she desperately search for the page.

"I've laid eyes on something interesting." Logos told a speechless Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis before he walked away while both Twilight and Sprit cried their eyes out over their lost friend.


Desast lay across a beam as he watched Kenzan continue to fight Sabela, but was getting bored. Kenzan front flipped before she clashed blades with Sabela when she landed. When Sabela thrust her sword forward, Kenzan dodged her attack and brought her sword down just as Sabela quickly brought her's up to block the attack. Kenzan then kicked Sabela back before she charged at her.

color=#be4343]Noroshi Vapoursect

Sabela turned into smoke and vanished before Kenzan could strike her. Smoke streams flew everywhere as Kenzan try to strike one of them. The smoke quickly gether around Kenzan before they reform back to Sabela as she got Kenzan on her back. "My how weak, miserable, and pathetic you've become." Sabela told Kenzan.

"I'm NOT weak!!" Kenzan shouted before she spun around to try and get Sabela off her. Sabela jumped off Kenzan as she fell to the ground. Sabela put her foot down on Kenzan's arm and chest.

"The Master has no further use for you." Sabela told Kenzan as she pointed her sword at her. ""What good is a failure of a swordswoman?", he said." She brought her sword up and ready to end Kenzan.

"Calamity Strike." Desast called out his attack as he jumped down and send a slash wave at Sabela. Sabela dodge the incoming attack as Desast land on the ground. He quickly turned and send another slash wave at Sabela as she back flipped to dodge it.

"You..." Kenzan said as she is shocked that he saved her.

"That stench..." Desast shouted. "It reeks of an awfully delightful hatred. It absolutely tickles the nose." He approached Sabela as she brought her sword up from keeping him from getting closer.

color=#be4343]Noroshi Vapoursect

Sabela turned into smoke just as Desast thrust his sword at her. The smoke stream flew around, and Desast waited before he turned and struck Sabela just as the smoke stream reformed behind him. Sabela rolled on the ground after she got struck before Kenzan ran at her and they clashed blades. Desast then charged at Sabela after she clashed blades with Kenzan and struck her. Kenzan slide under Sabela's attack when she swung her sword as Sabela step back from an attack from Desast. Then all three began to clash blades with each other before both Kenzan and Desast part ways when Sabela slashed between them. They then flipped at her from both her sides before they struck her together. "Oi, oi, you copying me?" Desast asked Kenzan.

"No way! I was faster!" Kenzan shouted before she charged at Sabela.

Noroshi Vapoursect

Sabela turned into smoke just before Kenzan could strike. Multiple smoke stream flew around and just as they gathered behind Desast, he struck them and Sabela fell back. "How is he predicting my attacks?!" Sabela asked as Kenzan charged at her.

"Move!!" Kenzan shouted as she pushed Desast out of the way.

"You will face judgement together!" Sabela told them as she pressed a button on her sword for a finisher.

Super Noroshi Vapoursect

Bugs flew around and struck Kenzan a few times before spider legs from Sabela's back webbed Kenzan up.

Billowing Insect Dance Flash!

Just as Sabela was about to deliver the final blow, Desast ran in and cut Kenzan free from the web before he took the hit as he exploded. Kenzan was surprise that Desast sacrificed himself before Sabela charged at her. Just before she could reached her before, a blast of water caused Sabela to jump back. Both her and Kenzan saw it was Surge who shot that water blast as he ran over to Kenzan. "Wind, are you alright?!" He asked as he had his sword out and stood infront of Kenzan.

"One nuisance after the other..." Sabela said.

"I vow by Nagare, the Sword of Currants..." Surge said as he holds his sword up before he placed it in his driver and took out his Tategami Hyoujuu Senki book.

TATEGAMI HYOUJUU SENKI

"...that I will protect my loved ones!" He declared as he opened up the book to reveal the story within.

The battle-worn sliver mane carving a path through the blizzard for the countless beasts heeding his path!

He turned the bool to its side before he placed it in his driver and drew out his sword to make the pinwheel in the center spin. "Henshin!" He shouted as he slashed his sword and he transform into his final form.

Unsheathe the Current!
DEPLOY THE MANE!
SPEARHEADINGTHE CHARGE IS: TATEGAMI ~HYOUJUU SENKI! GAO!! LONG GET!

Sabela charged at Blades and swung her sword ar him as he ducked under her attack. The two then began to clash blades with each other as Kenzan stood up and took out the book from to transformed back to Wind. "Surge helped me...?" Wind asked as she watched Blades and Sabela fight. Sparks went off as the two clashed blades before smoke covered them.

FINISHING CHILL!

Ice froze the smoke as Blades drew out his sword for his finisher.

Unsheathe the Current!
TATEGAMI ICE FANG SLASH!

Blades burst from the ice as Sabela attack him with spider legs. He blocked each leg and froze them before he send ice shards right at her. Sabela rolled on the ground after that attack. "You trampled over the bonds my friends shared..." Blades told Sabela. "Now face your retribution!" He shouted before he flipped the switch on the side of the book until it stopped on the yellow arrow.

Beats of the great lands!

He then pushed the switch on top of the book as a lion's mane made of ice formed on his back.

TATEGAMI ICE LANDS STRIKE!

He then stab the ground with his sword and the area around Sabela froze, even her feet. Blades then change at Sabela and struck her while she was frozen in place. But when he turned around, she was gone. Sabela got out and transformed back to Mist before she walked away. When the fight was over, Wind turned and leave. Rainbow Dash and Rarity dragged Light to the same spot where Surge is. "Oh there he is!" Rainbow Dash shouted when she saw Surge before they ran over to him.

"Why is it so cold?" Rarity asked as they felt a chill.

"Light, what is that you're holding?!" Surge shouted as he saw Light hold a bowl of soup.

"The guy told me to blow on it before eating." Light said before she blow on the soup.

"Wait, now's now the time..." Surge snapped out of it as he noticed Wind was gone. "Wind!" He called out. As Wind walked away, her shadow stopped on its own as Desast rise from it.

"Hey now, where's my thanks for bailing you out?" Desast asked Wind, but she didn't even stop to look at him.

"Don't remember asking you to." Wind told him. "I'll get strong enough to never have to ask for help."

"And how will you do that?" Desast asked her.

"I'll go wherever you are going, just like you wanted." Wind answer him. "Then in the end, I'm going to beat your ass." She declared as she pointed her sword at him. She then continue to walk as Desast began to laugh.

"Sounds good!" He shouted. "This is going to be fun!" He cought up and put his arm around her. "Don't you think?"

"Hands off." Wind told him as she pushed him off her.

"Embarrassed?" Desast asked as he continued to follow her.

Back in the park, the group were still shocked by what they just saw before Twilight walked up to her mother. "We can avoid our worst future." She told her mom.

"I think that's what Star's telling us!" Velvet thought about it for after what happened.

"Please promise you'll fight with us! If you do, we can definitely save the world!" Twilight she told the three.

"A day will come when all of us can smile again." Flash said as he walked up next to Twilight.

"Maybe Flash and Twilight really can..." Velvet thought before she, Tirek, and Chrysalis walked away with no response to them. "No, I won't let them." She thought as they left.

"Mom!!" Twilight called out before she looked down and saw that her mom dropped the pin. She picked it up when she saw it.

"Even if we do, you and your bother are going to..." Velvet thought as she thought about her vision of her kids disappearing. "I'm the only one who can save them...!" Sprit flew over to Twilight and sat on her shoulder. Twilight and Shining watch their mother walked away with Tirek and Chrysalis.

Back in the Northern Base, Sophia enter the room where Storious stole the white book. "They did take the book..." She said with a worried tone. Meanwhile in the Megido lar, Storious looked at the book he stole with a wicked grin as he looked behind him. He was creating his own Sophia with the power of that book.

Meanwhile at the Southern Base, Logos was in a room with multiple platforms floating around. "I never imagined the girl connecting our worlds to appear." He said to himself as he picked up a familiar black book up from a pillar. "It's time to open the Book of Ruin once more and give Sunset Shimmer her rider."


The Story Continues Next Volume.

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

11274506
"Like S2"? What's that?

11274525
As in Season 2 of the story.

11274550
Yeah, it's a short version for Season since you are making Volume 2 of the story.

Sorry if I really am making you feel overwelmed..

11277745
Okay. I'm really curious to read more of the story

I was told that 33 was the end of season 1. So that means it's the end of this volume and I will make volume 2 soon.

So am when are going to start Volume 2

11557231
There is a just need help with writing it

Login or register to comment