• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 1,778 Views, 135 Comments

Kamen Rider Saber EG Volume 1 - Blaze-saber



The main 7 and Flash Sentry are facing something that threatens both their world and wounder world

  • ...
7
 135
 1,778

PreviousChapters Next
Volume 1, Chapter 26: Deep Darkness, With a Sword in Hand.

Author's Note:

Thanks to nightshroud96 for the Paladin name for Starlight. Steam.

And here's a question for you all: In Kamen Rider Ex-aid, which Rider Gashat would you like to use?

We pick up where we were in the last chapter. Saber and Ember send the dragon claws at both Calibur and Shade while Drake send multiple slash waves at Umbra.

CRUSHING FINISHING SLASH!

The claws grabbed Calibur's and Shade's swords that are covered in darkness. The darkness travel up the claws to the two, while Umbra send a slash wave right Drake just as he send one last at her.

Single Flash of Knowledge!

Their attacks hit each other and the damaged each of them took was enough to transformed them out of there rider forms and kneel on the ground. The girls, Spike, Cozy Glow, the young six, the principles and the riders saw that Shade and Umbra transformed back to Tirek and Chrysalis, but the one that is Calibur is what really what shocked them all. It is someone who thought to be gone, the mother of Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor: Twilight Velvet. "Mom...?" Both Twilight and Shining said when they saw her.

"But how...?" Spike asked as he had a tear run down his cheek.

"You survived?" Terra asked Velvet. Beat was speechless, as is Celestia, Luna, and the girls.

"It can't be..." Surge said with disbelief.

"Velvet?" Cadence said. "But how...?" That is the question that thay all are asking.

"Uh, does any one what to explain who she is?" Gallus asked. Twilight looked at her mother with a smile and tears of joy as she struggled to keep her balance.

"I've come back to save the world from absolute destruction." Velvet said as she stood up and made everyone but Tirek and Chrysalis confused. "To do that, me and my paladins will seal away every last Scared Sword." She said with a dark tone.

"Mom...?" Twilight said as like her mother is a totally different person.

"We will not allow it!" Sabela said as she stood up and try to strike Velvet, but she easley dodge her by stepping back. "What?" She then turned into smoke and try to attack Velvet. But Saikou moved infront of it and blocked it.

"We're not done talking yet." Saikou told Sabela when she reformed.

"The power of light are certainly a nuisance." Steam said in annoyance before a big puff of smoke covered both her and Sabela and they both went over to Surge. He got one last look at Flash and Twilight before the smoke took him away.

"Flash." Velvet said as she looked at him. "Your sword must be sealed as well. I'm the only one who can save this world... Come Tirek and Chrysalis, we're leaving." She then vanished into thin air.

"If we were all of you, we would watch your backs." Tirek said before he vanished.

"Enjoy playing with those swords, while you still can." Chrysalis said in a mischievous tone before she vanished. Then Flash and Twilight lost their balance and fell on the floor. Everyone in the room is speechless and couldn't understand why Velvet just said she would seal away every last Scared Sword. What happened to Velvet that would cause her to want to do something like that and why?

"Mom..." Twilight said weakly from the ground. But this made wonder if her mom is alive, is Arabia alive too? After the riders recovered, Beat was checking the base's security to see if there's any way to do something to keep the base safe.

"We'll need to up our surveillance since Sophia isn't here." Beat said.

"And Ruby Mist was our Swordswoman of Smoke." Terra said. "What's going on here?"

"She said she and Starlight was acting on Master Logos' orders." Beat said.

"It's all so shady..." Shining said. "And we almost had Tirek and Chrysalis! They could have got some answers from them!"

"Is that why you attack one of them before?" Cadence asked.

"Shouldn't we be discussing Velvet first?" Pinkie asked.

"Pinkie is right." Sunset said. "Why's she become Calibur? And most importantly, HOW is she still alive?"

"Yes, we all saw her and Arabia be consumed by the darkness." Rarity pointed out.

"It's true that those cut down by the Sword of Shadows either die or fall into a deep darkness." Beat said. "She must have returned from the darkness."

"But if that's true, does that mean that Arabia is also alive?" Rainbow asked. While they are talking about it, Flash is comforting Twilight on the stairs as she is thinking about it.

"Are you going to be okay, Twi?" Flash asked her.

"I'm so glad she's still alive..." Twilight said but sounding unsure of what to feel.

"You know she was talking about sealing our swords right?" Terra asked her. Twilight however didn't respond to them as she remembers how her mother was proud of her and her brother. She even remember Arabia saying that she would've liked to continue to fight alongside them. They both then said for them to promise to protect this world that we all live in.

"Sure, we don't know why she's doing this..." Flash said. "But I'm sure we can fight together again."

"And maybe if mom is alive, Arabia is also alive." Twilight said with a bit of hope in her tone. Everyone in the room thought about it before Terra spoke up.

"Agreed." He said. It was just then that Twilight noticed Spike and the CMCs was gone.

"Hey, where's Spike and the girls?" Twilight asked.

"Oh yeah, he said that he, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Bell, and Scootaloo was going somewhere to practice their sword skills or something." Smolder answered. "He said that he just felt like he needs to."


Somewhere in the city on a rooftop. Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis regroup there after they escaped the Northern Base. "I don't understand!" Tirek complained. "Why didn't we seal their swords when we had the chance!?"

"It's called being patient for the right moment." Chrysalis told him. "We wait for the right moment to seal one of their swords at a time." While the two were arguing over when and where they should've seal one of their swords, Velvet is lost in her thoughts and thought back to when she and Arabia was in the darkness. While she was in there, she saw her kids and the others on the ground dead. She then saw both worlds in eradicate from existence.

While in the darkness, Velvet saw a light surrounding Arabia as she try to reach for her. But it was too late, Arabia vanished in that light while she was in some world, holding the Sword of Shadows as she claims a huge sand dune. And as she did, she saw the other Sacred Swords in what looked to be a tree made of sliver. In that world she was in, the city began to evaporate into nothing. As she continued to walk in that world, she took on the mantel of Calibur and stabbed the ground with the sword. A big burst of darkness shot out from the ground and went everywhere, soon it hit a giant book in the sky and destroyed it and the two worlds began to be restored. "I alone am enough..." Velvet said to herself.


Somewhere in a forest. Spike and the CMCs had their squares out and they practice slashing, dodging, and even hand to hand combat. They want to get stronger for they want to keep their families and friends safe from the dangers. The CMCs were training with one another while Spike did it alone. The Young Six and Cozy came to see how they are doing, till Smolder saw that Spike was getting tired. So she went over to him and brought him a bottle of water. "Here, you need this." Smolder told him as she hands him the water.

"Thanks Smolder." Spike said as he took a sip of his water. "I need to get stronger if I want to help Twilight and the others. After all that has happened, I don't want to lose anyone anymore."

"Hey, when you found me when I was a dog, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me." Smolder told him. "I can tell that you wanted to be strong and not let what happened to you get to you. And you're not alone in all of this, have me, your family, and the rest of the riders. What ever comes our way, we'll get through this together." She then pulled him to hug before a light cover them and when it died down they were back to being dogs. They were confused as to why before they wanted to be humans again and the same thing happen again and they were back to be human. Something tells them that they need to practice this before they could tell the others.


Meanwhile in the Southern Base, Mist burst through the door to the meeting room with Starlight and Surge, with Wind running behind them. "Hey, is it ture that Twilight Velvet's alive-" Wind asked before Mist turned to face her.

"Silence!" She shouted at Wind before she turned and walked off. "Just because Velvet is alive, does not mean Arabia Night is too. Velvet and the two paladins of darkness are our enemy." She and Starlight went off and what Mist told left Wind with a loss of hope that Arabia could be alive. She saw Surge walked pass her and didn't say a word. But even what Mist told her, she knows who to ask IF Arabia is alive.

Meanwhile in the throne room, Master Logos is sitting alone with someone. "So you finally show yourself..." He said to the one in the room with him, Tassel himself. "Viktor."

"I'd prefer if you called me "Tassel" now though..." Tassel told Logos.


Back at the Northern Base, both Flash and Twilight was holding and looked at their Primitive Dragon books as they sit on the stairs. Terra walked up to them as they continue look at those books. "You both figure something out about these two?" He asked them as he pointed at the two books.

"See..." Flash spoke. "Whenever we lose consciousness we see this white dragon." Told him as he and Twilight remembers what they saw before everytime the Primitive Dragon takes hold of them.

"And she always looks incredibly sad." Twilight said as they both remembers how sad the dragon looked.

"So, will something happen if we help this dragon?" Terra asked.

"We don't know." Twilight said. "We don't know how to help either. But we should still try and talk to her."

"Oi, oi, you better not be planning something crazy." Terra said.

"By the way-" Fluttershy was about to asked something before Beat interrupted.

"Y-yes?" She asked and let Fluttershy continue.

"Can Sacred Swords even be sealed?" She asked what the rest of the girls wonder too.

"Dunno." Beat answered.

"The Sword of Shadows can." Light told them.

"Really, why?" Rainbow asked.

"The Sword of Shadows was one of the first to be created, wasn't it?" Flash asked Light.

"This will take a while." Light said and everyone wanted to know what that means. We then see the place around became a page of a book as Light tells them a story. "In a time long past, a woman connected the three worlds..." We see Wonder World with ponies, humans, and all kinds of mythical creatures. We then see a woman standing on the edge of a cliff with her arms out before five people and ponies appeared behind her. "...allowing five humans and one pony to cross over into Wonder World. One of the humans would come to form Sword of Logos." The human in a red robe shine. "Another remained behind to be Wonder World's protector." We are then back at the Southern Base and sees Tassel. Tassel can feel attention in the air as Master Logos gave a grin. We return back to Northern Base and Applejack wonder something.

"So there were five humans and one pony... That leaves us with three more humans and five ponies." Applejack said.

"Those three humans and the one pony were allured by power and absorbed a portion of the Omniscient Tome's power." Light continue. "One of those ponies became absorbed enough of it to gain the magic of the earth ponies, unicorns, and pegasi."

"Wait, isn't that-" Terra realized something.

"And isn't that one pony-" Sunset was about to ask.

"Correct." Light answered the two before they finish. "The tree humans became the Megido. That's were our long conflict with them began. While that one pony became the first alicorn, Faust and protected her kind."


At the Megido lar, Legeiel and the other two as he was in pain as a book floated out of his chest. Legeiel caught the book once it was out. The book's light die down and it has Legeiel's symbol and name on the cover. Storious walked over and took the book. "Just you wait, Swordsman of Fire and Paladin Ember...!" Legeiel shouted as he is filled with even more rage.


Everyone was both shocked and surprised to hear that the three Megid leaders were once human. Pinkie soon popped up from the ground and walked over to Light. "And so? Where's the Sword of Shadows come in?" She asked.

"It was a special sword created in Wonder World during that conflict." Light told them. "It was entrusted with a strong wish."

"A wish?" Rarity asked when she heard that last part.

"If the Sword of Light ever came to be misued, it had the power to seal it." Light told them. "Hence, why the Sword of Shadows can seal other Sacred Swords."

"Mom..." Shining said as he and the others are planning she is going to do something like that. "She was being serious." Each of them didn't know what to do if Velvet does seal their swords, for they need them to protect the world and defeat the Megido.

"Maybe someone's trying to misuse the swords, so she's trying to seal them first!" Twilight assumed. "If so, all we need to do is work together without having to seal them!"

"Uh I don't think your mom is in the mood to talk if we find her, Surgecube." Applejack said.

"And it's not necessarily." Light said and Twilight looked at her and saw that she had a sad look on her face.


At the Southern Base, Tassel is having a talk with Logos. "This world was entrusted to you, while Wonder World was my responsibility..." He told Logos. "To help maintain balance between the worlds. That was the pledge I made with the first Master Logos."

"The mere self-satisfaction of hypocrites..." Logos said. "Something I did not pledge to."

"What are you after?" Tassel asked Logos.

"I will obtain the Omniscient Tome..." Logos told Tassel as he got up from his throne and remove his hood. "...and claim its power for myself. I will reforge this dreadful world and Equestria anew...And become its ruler."

"Neither humanity's or Equestria's fate is not yours to toy with." Tassel told Logos.

"Of course it is!" Logos shouted as he found it funny. "That right is mine. So I will exploit all I have. The swordsmen. The paladins. The Megido... And now you." As he turned to face Tassel, his face is the same as the guy who brought Flash and Twilight to where Storious stole the Forbidden Tome. That man was and still is, Master Logos. He holds up a book as he faces Tassel and it shot a red beam at him. When Tassel got shot, he began to fade away. When he was gone, Logos turned and walked back to his throne.


At Fantastic Books, Flash, Soarin, Shining Armor and the girls were gathering their things just when Terra and Beat came through the Book Gate. "Oi, have any of you seen our Swordswoman of Light?" He asked them.

"Sorry, Light left a while ago." Sunset told him.

"Where are you going?" Beat asked.

"To look for mom." Twilight answer her. "If she's alive, then Arabia might be alive too. On top of our promise to find Star, I need to ask what's going on."

"Not only that, but both Tirek and Chrysalis could know who the true traitor is." Shining said as and the others headed for the door.

"Alright!" Terra shouted to them for them to stop before thet left. "I'm coming too." After he said that, they all went out to find Velvet.


Meanwhile in what looked to be a tunnel, Chrysalis was wrapping a bandage on Velvet's waste. "You sure that she is here?" She asked her.

"Trust me, she is." Velvet said. She had a vision of them and Light in their rider forms and fighting. As soon as Chrysalis was done the three walked out before Velvet spoke up. "You're here..." She, Chrysalis, and Tirek turned to see Light walked up to them. "Swordswoman of Light."

"You say that like you've been waiting." Light said.

"Because we knew you'd come." Velvet told Light.

"So you have seen something." Light assumed.

"That's why we must seal the swords." Velvet said.

"I am the sword that guards this world." Light told them. "I have a duty is to set the Sword of Logos straight and return the world to how it should be. I can't afford to be sealed."

"Then our goals are at odds." Tirek said as he, Velvet, and Chrysalis took out their Wounder Ride Books and opened them up.

Jaaku Dragon
Wonder Paladin

They then place their books in their drivers and Velvet ready her sword.

~Jaaku Dragon
~Wonder Paladin

They press the button on their drivers and their books opened up for them to transform into Kamen Rider Calibur, Shade, and Umbra. "So we stand opposite." Light said as she took out her Wonder Ride Books.

X-Swordswoman

She then placed it in her Saikou Driver and press the button with her sword to transform into Kamen Rider Saikou.

Release the Radiance!
~X-Swordswoman!
Episode One

Saikou charged and swung her sword at Calibur, only for Calibur to dodge the attack and clashed blades with her. Then both Shade and Umbra clashed blades with Saikou when Calibur ducked under one of her attacks. Saikou dodge each of their attacks before she clashed blades with Calibur. Little did the four of them know that both Mist and Starlight is there and they opened up their Wounder Ride Books.

Konchuu Daihyakka
Wonder Paladin

Mist then place the book in her sword as Starlight place her book in her driver. "Henshin." They both said as Mist pulled the trigger on her sword and Starlight press the button on her driver and they both transformed into Kamen Rider Sabela and Steam.

Paladin Stand!
FLY!
SMOG!
STING!
STRAM!
~Konchu-chu Daihyakka!
~Wonder Paladin!

As Saikou pushed both Calibur and Umbra back, both Sabela and Steam charged at them and try attack them. But they dodged their attacks and moved aside. "The Sacred Swords must not be sealed." Sabela told Calibur and her two paladins before she looked at Saikou. "We will be retrieving the Sword of Shadows."

"Assuming you can beat me to it!" Saikou told them before she charged at them. The three of them then clashed blades before Steam took Saikou's arm and knocked her back. They try to slash her, but she ducked their attacks. Shade and Umbra charged and clashed blades with Sabela and Steam as Calibur clashed blades with Saikou. Sabela kicked Shade back as Steam pushed Umbra back as they lock blades. As Saikou and Calibur clashed blades with one another, Sabela and Steam jumped back and Sabela pushed the button on her sword that released smoke everywhere.

Noroshi Vapoursect

From within the smoke, Sabela and Steam got behind Saikou and raised their swords. "Insect Shot!" They both declared as they strike Saikou and her sword was sent flying and it landed not far but near Calibur. "We are prohibiting your light powers." Steam said. When they went for the sword, Saikou press the button on her driver and switch to Episode two.

Get Moving Saikou
~Ultimate Arm

Saikou went pass the others with her arm blade out and grabbed her sword. She then charged at the five riders. She clashed blades with both Shade and Umbra before she clashed blades with Calibur and Sabela and kicked Steam back. She try to strike Calibur, but she ducked her attack and cartwheel kick Saikou back. Shade and Umbra fought off Sabela and Steam while Saikou and Calibur fought. But Sable jumped over Shade and struck Calibur from the back. Calibur then clashed blades with Sabela before she jumped back from Saikou's attack. Saikou then thrust her blade arm at Sabela before she struck Calibur. Calibur stumbled before she clashed blades with Sabela and pushed her aside. As she got between both Saikou and Calibur just as they were about to strike her, she pressed the button on her sword three times and a burst of smoke covered her and she became a puff of smoke.

Noroshi Vapoursect
Illusionary Smokescreen Strike!

Sabela reformed and started butterfly wings and came down on both Saikou and Calibur, just as the riders and the girls arrived. "Light?!" Sunset asked when they saw Saikou. "This is where you were?" Twilight and Shining Armor looked at Calibur who is their mother as she is fighting Saikou.

"Looks like we get to have more fun!" Shade shouted as he and Umbra clashed blades with Steam.

"Mom...!" Twilight said as she watched her mother fight Saikou.

"Leave this to the rest of us." Beat told Twilight and Flash as she and Terra ready their swords and the girls and Shining puts on their drivers.

"We've got a bone to pick with someone." Terra said as he.

"The rest of us will help Light." Shining said as he and the girls place their Paladin Ride Books in their drivers. They then charged into battle as they transformed into their rider forms. Buster charged at Calibur, Slash went for Sabela, and while Drake, Whirlwind, Quake, Reverb, Shine, and Aqua took on Shade, Umbra, and Steam.

"Velvet, stop this!" Buster shouted as he brought his sword down but she dodged it. Sabela step back as she clashed blades with Slash. Drake, Shine, and Reverb took on Shade while Whirlwind, Aqua, and Quake took on both Umbra and Steam.

"You're in my way!" Sabela shouted as she fought Slash. Flash, Twilight, Sprit, Soarin, Spitfire, Lightning Dust, and Pinkie watch them fight, but Twilight watched her mother out of all of them. She watched Calibur swiped and knocked Buster back. She took out the Jaou Dragon book while both Shade and Umbra took out dark purple Wonder Ride Books that has a rider covered in shadows and the title saying "Jaou Paladin." They then place those books in their drivers before Calibur raised her sword and press the button on her driver with it and both Shade and Umbra press the button on theirs and their books opened up.

Jaou Dragon!
Jaou Paladin!

Shade's and Umbra's Upgrade forms is similar to Calibur's, but they have two gold dragon heads with red eyes on their forearms and shoulders with a black dragon head on their helmets. The Calibur symbol on their book like chest plate is has a mix of gold, dark purple, and black. After they pushed back the others, they aim right at Sabela and Steam.

Jaou Finishing Strike!

They send black dragons to attack both Sabela and Steam. Just as they hit the wall the dragons turned into orbs of darkness and they began to feel pain while they were in them. "I must say, Night Light was selfish to leave us out what he was doing." Shade said as he enjoyed the new power. The three then slashed their swords and send a slash waves everywhere. Saikou moved infront of Flash, Twilight, Sprit, Soarin, Spitfire, Lightning Dust, and Pinkie Pie to protect them from the attack.

Release the Radiance!

"You good?" Saikou asked the them.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you..." Sprit prayed as she had her eyes closed when the attack came right at them. The others were out of their rider forms as they slowly got up from the ground after they were hit by the big attack.

"These three have gotten stronger..." Terra said as looked at the three. Saikou was about to charge at them before Twilight grabbed her shoulder to stop her.

"Trust me." Twilight told Saikou as she and Flash walked closer to Calibur. "Mom!" She called out to get Calibur's attention. But she still had her back to her own daughter as Twilight continue. "Arabia is alive too, right? We're going to find Star, right? Me and my friends promised that the four of us would always be together, remember?" Calibur then transformed back to Velvet before she turned to look at Twilight.

"I haven't forgotten." Velvet told her daughter. "I know you promise Arabia, Sprit, and Star that. But, it doesn't mean a thing if the world is gone. And as for Arabia, even I don't know if she is."

"What do you mean?" Flash asked. "Please explain things to us!"

"I..." Velvet said but stop as if she didn't know how to explain it. "I saw the future." She finally told them. Everyone could not believe what Velvet just said. "Our future is set in stone."

"That's impossible. It's not true..." Beat said.

"Maybe being in the darkness make you hallucinate!" Rainbow shouted.

"Yeah, you've just been seeing things in the darkness!" Terra shouted.

"I believe in mom." Twilight said.

"Twilight..." Sprit said after a bit of silence.

"So please...Tell us what happens in the future." Twilight asked her mother.

"Both worlds are doomed, no matter what we do." Velvet answered. "Our only saviour is the future where the swords are sealed."

"Wait..." Flash spoke up. "I'm sure we can change that future together." Both him and Velvet said at the sometime. Both him and Twilight was shocked that Velvet knew what he was going to say.

""By finding the true enemy and defeating the Megido, we can save the world." That was you were going to say next, right?" Velvet asked. They didn't say anything for that is what Flash was about to say next. "I've seen this one too. I've seen countless futures! But...Not a single one had a glimmer of hope." She remembers a future where the riders losing a battle against Storious and the Megido, Equestrians trying to help but had all their magic taken by the Megido. And as they are on the ground, the Sacred Swords glowed and shot up to the sky with four other swords around a magic circle with the Wonder Ride Books in the center of it. The swords merged with the books to form the Omniscient Tome and opened up and the two worlds merged with Wonder World before they all began to fade from existence. As the riders, the main six, seven, and young stood up, they too began to fade. We then see Velvet in the darkness alone as she woke up, like it was all a bad dream.

Velvet even saw a future where Arabia is alive and with the riders, along with Velvet, Tirek, and Chrysalis. Ready to fight Storious and the Megido. They fought them at their best and won as Storious fade away. But when they were defeated, their swords glowed and the same thing happen in her last vision. She then saw a futer with both Surge and Wind are back with them but Zooous is in the Northern Base as they charged at him and the same result happened. She even saw herself try to stop the riders from fighting the Megido, but with no luck. And Master Logos was there before the same results happened. No matter how many times she wakes up from those visions she keeps seeing the same ending with everything being erased from existence. It felt like she was losing her mind as she keeps seeing the riders and her kids either feeling or dying and the worlds fading from existence. She lay in the darkness as she is broken from seeing all those horrible futures.

"You two are about to go berserk again shortly." Velvet told Twilight and Flash. "But don't worry...You'll undo your transformation before hurting anyone."

"What...?" Flash asked as he can't believe it.

"Saving the world means sealing the Sacred Swords." Velvet said. "It's the only way...to put an end to this story." She said as raised her sword and press the button on her driver and the book open up as she transformed back into Calibur.

Jaou Dragon!

Everyone looked down in disbelief over what Velvet just told them. They wondered if there really is no way to save anything. Terra looked at Calibur and her two paladins with a mad look as he and Rainbow, and Applejack stood up from the ground. "You don't get to decide that!" He shouted as he charged at Calibur and transformed back into Buster, Quake, and Whirlwind. The six clashed blades with one another. Twilight looked at her mother with this look of belief of one she just told. Flash saw this look on Twilight and felt the same way.

"It can't be..." Twilight said as Slash, Reverb, Shine, Drake, and Aqua came in and helped Buster, Quake, and Whirlwind fight Calibur, Shade, and Umbra. Calibur clashed blades with Buster and Slash, Shade was pushed back by Quake, Reverb, and Aqua, and Umbra did her best to dodge Shine, Drake, and Whirlwind. Soon Saikou charged in and joined the fight as Calibur knocked Buster back before she clashed blades with Saikou. Each rider gave it their all as they fight, but Calibur and her two paladins proven to be stronger than them. "Why, mom...?" Twilight asked as Calibur kicked Slash into Reverb and Whirlwind.

Shade then slash both Aqua and Drake just as Shine and Quake was struck by Umbra. Each of them weren't doing so well against the two Paladin of Shadows and Calibur as they took heavy blows. Calibur slashed Slash and she fell to the ground as she transformed back to Beat and her Wonder Ride Book fell out of her sword. Beat was knocked away from her sword as Calibur closed her book before she pressed the button on her driver and opened it up again. "This marks the first." Calibur said as she flipped her over and stabbed the Sword of Echoes.

Jaou Finishing Strike!

The symbol on the sword went black as the tip of the Sword of Shadows touched it and drak chains wrapped around it before they went into the sword. Just as Shade knocked Reverb back, she transformed back to Fluttershy as her Wonder Ride Book went black. This meant Calibur sealed the Sword of Echoes and both Beat and Fluttershy can no longer transformed into Slash and Reverb again. Everyone was shocked to see what they just saw. "Why...?" Twilight asked as Calibur turned her attention to the others.

"The next will be you, Terra." Calibur said as she walked toward Buster. Neither Twilight or Drake could not believe that this is their mother who was so kind and loving. The one who took care of them for years. The one they lost along with Arabia a year ago.

"You came back to us..." Twilight said with despair in her voice. She and Flash then put on their drivers and took out their Dragonic Knight and Dragonic Paladin books.

Buster saw that Flash and Twilight took out their Wounder Ride Books and was worried. "DON'T!" He shouted to them before Calibur charged at him and clashed blades with him.

"Henshin..." They both said as they placed their books in their drivers and transformed into Kamen Rider Saber and Ember, Dragonic Knight and Dragonic Paladin forms. They charged pass Buster and Saber clashed blades with Calibur to push her back as Ember blast Shade and Umbra with fireballs to push them back.

Dragonic Knight!

The burst of power when Saber and Calibur clashed blades set off the sprinkler system. "I thought we could fight together again..." Ember said to Calibur just as the two Primitive Dragon books came flying to both her and Saber. "I thought you could help me finally keep my promise I made with my friends...!" She said just as the two Primitive Dragon books knocked their Dragonic books out of their drivers and they switched to their Berserk Forms.

~PRIMITIVE...DRAGON!

A dark pulse of energy went everywhere when they transformed and as the sprinklers continue to spray water on them, both Saber and Ember let out a roar. Calibur, Shade, and Umbra then vanished before Saber and Ember could attack them. With them gone, Sabela and Steam were released from the orbs and land on the ground before they went for the Hanselnuts to Gretel book and picked it up. "We will be retrieving this." Sabela said just before she turned to smoke and left. Steam however stayed behind because of what Calibur said before and it made her worry. She then turned into smoke and left as she thought about what she heard. As both Saber and Ember were still roaring, something was happening inside their minds.

Both Flash and Twilight was back in that forest from before and it was still raining. Flash was standing but Twilight was on her knees because of what her mother has become. Flash kneeled down to comfort her as it continues to rain. The white dragon from before walked up to them while they are on their knees. "Is she sad as well?" She asked before she holds out her claws to them. Both Flash and Twilight looked at the dragon before Twilight looked back down and the dragon lower her claws when they didn't take them. The white dragon then turned and walked away from them. The place glowed bright as outside their minds they transformed back to Flash and Twilight and they fell to the ground.

"Flash!! Twilight!!" Their friends shouted before they went over to them and check on them.

"Did you both do that yourselves?!" Terra asked them as he wonders how they transformed back without hurting anyone.

"No..." Beat said as she holds her sword and sees that her swords power has been sealed up. "SWORD OF ECHOES!!" She cried out to her sealed sword. They all watch Beat cry over her family sword is now seal and can no longer be used. Meanwhile, Mist holds Beat's book as she and Starlight walks down the street. Logos is in the throne room with a smile on his face while in the meeting room, Surge and Wind are having a hard time of what they should do next. Tirek and Chrysalis were satisfied over sealing one of the Sacred Swords while Velvet knew this is only just the beginning. Twilight was feeding so down all this as she didn't know what to do next.


The Story Continue

PreviousChapters Next