• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 1,776 Views, 135 Comments

Kamen Rider Saber EG Volume 1 - Blaze-saber



The main 7 and Flash Sentry are facing something that threatens both their world and wounder world

  • ...
7
 135
 1,776

PreviousChapters Next
Volume 1, chapter 14: These feelings, dwell within my blade.

Author's Note:

With Arabia's and Velvet's souls in their hearts, they press forward!
Roar! King Lion Daisenki!!

We open to inside of Tassel's house, where we see Tassel crying his eyes out. "My friends, I am currently very sad!" He to you as a book fly out and opened itself up to show what happened in the last chapter.

It shows us Flash reaching out to the book from the cloaked woman and its power being given to him and Twilight. Then we see them in their Upgrade forms and defeated Calibur in the sky. "Flash and Twilight obtained a new power, Dragonic Knight and Paladin, and they defeated Calibur, but Velvet took to many hits from Calibur, and both her and Arabia was consumed by the power of darkness and vanished!" Tassel explained as we see both Arabia and Velvet scream out in pain as they were consumed by darkness.

"Calibur also finished creating the giant book that connects to great power!" Tassel said as we see the six rings of light connect and a big white book appeared in the middle of them. "This crisis is never-ending..." Tassel said as he continued to cry. Then a book flew out from the bookshelf and opened up to the next chapter.


We open to the Megid lar, where we see Storious, Legeiel, and Zooous looking at a rainbow bubble that show them the the door to the power they seek, covered by the orb of flames by Brave the dragon put. "Soon, the final door will open." Storious said.

"But that flame is getting in our way!" Zooous pointed out as he sounded annoyed.

"It'll go out eventually." Legeiel told Zooous. "It's only a matter of time."

Zooous looked at Storious with an mad look. "I did not expect them to defeat Jaou Dragon though..." Storious said as he smile at the thought. "Saber and his paladin are truly fascinating individuals." When he laughed a bit, Zooous slammed his fist on the table and stood up.

"You think this is funny?!" Zooous shouted.

Storious looked at Zooous and smiled. "Now, now, I'm sure we'll be fine." He told Zooous. "We've only just begun."

Meanwhile in the forest where the Sword of Shadows still covered in dark aura. Desast walked up to it and was about to pull it from the ground, till the emblem on the sword stopped him and the dark aura grew darker. "Whoa there..." Desast said in a small surprise. "I should've known." He then took a couple steps back.

The dark aura then took form fo Calibur as he is being revived. "I won't let anyone stand in my way again." Calibur said as he took hold of his sword.


In the Northern Base. The group was in a moment of silence in respect for both Arabia and Velvet. Flash is holding Arabia's sword, while Twilight hold her three Wonder Ride Books and her mother's Paladin Ride Book. Pinkie's hair had deflated as well, while Wind is on the stairs.

Rarity was patching up Surge. "It our fault." Apple Bloom said in sad tone.

"If we kept a better eye on Arabia..." Scootaloo said.

"It's not your fault, you three." Terra told the CMCs.

"Arabia or Velvet wouldn't blame anyone." Surge said.

"How can we cry after those looks they gave us?" Terra asked. Shining Armor looked at a photo of her mother with both him and Twilight. Cadence sat next to him while holding Flurry Heart in her arms. Spike was thinking about the day Velvet adopted him when he was a dog for a Christmas present for Twilight.

"Arabia was a remarkable swordswoman." Surge said. "And Velvet was magnificent paladin. We have to uphold their expectations." After Twilight heard what Surge said, she looked at the four books in her hands and then at Arabia's sword Flash is holding.

"I'll do it as well." Spike said.

"And I won't break mom's promise." Shining said.

"Arabia must be avenged." Wind said.

"Agreed." Terra said. "But most importantly..."

"We have to save the world!" Twilight said, getting everyone's attention. "Our duty as swordsmen and paladins is to keep the balance of the world. That's what we promised Arabia and my mom!" Everyone agreed with what Twilight said. "Terra." Twilight said as she walked over to him and place one of Arabia's books in his hand. "Take this." The book that Twilight gave him is the Needle Hedgehog book.

Twilight then walked over to Wind and gave her the Tri Cerberus book. She then walked over to Flash and gave him Arabia's Lamp do Alangina book. They all promise to save the world and keep the peace.


In the center of the city, there floats the door to the power the Megid seek and the riders must defend. At the Megid lar, three had come up with a plan to obtain the power. "I'll be going on ahead." Legeiel told the two. "Let's get this done!" He declared as he headed out.


Back at the Northern Base. Rarity had made outfits for her and the others. Flash had a red jacket with flames on the sleeves and a dragon head in front of a book on the front of the it, with Saber's symbol on the back. Twilight's and Shining's just like Flash's but the flames had a touch of sliver on the sides.

Rarity has a blue jacket with water like streams up the sleeves and Blades's symbol on the back. Applejack's is light grey with Buster's symbol on the back. Fluttershy's is pink with sound waves up the sleeves and Slash's symbol on the back. Rainbow's is light green with wind flows up the sleeves and Kenzan's symbol on the back.

Pinkie's jacket is yellow with sliver lightning bolts up the sleeves and Espada's symbol on the back. Even though they told her with Arabia gone, she can no longer transformed into Sparks anymore. Because without a wielder of the Sacred Sword of Lightning, its power can't be given to her. Just like with Velvet when Rekka was lost. But she still wanted to help.

On the inside of each jacket had book holders so it would be easier to get the Wonder Ride Books if they need them. Surge walked in with Rarity and Sweetie Bell behind and went to Beat who is working on something. "Beat, have you finished the new Wonder Ride Book?" Surge asked.

Under the computer is a blank book. "No, not yet." Beat told Surge.

"Please, let its power be mine." Surge asked.

"Very well, I'll adjust accordingly." Beat said. "Your Ride Books." She asked Surge for as she hold out her hand for them.

"Of course." Surge said as he hands Beat all three of his books. She took the three books and place them in three slots in the drawer under the table. She then placed the King of Arthur Ride Book in a fourth slot in the drawer.

Just then, Spike came in with the book shinning as a sign as the Megid are making their move. "Guys! You need to see this!" He said as he opened the book and a page showed them the the door in the center of the city. "The fire Brave made is going out!"

"Let's keep it simple." Terra said as he grabbed his sword. "We'll go with the kid's plan. First, we'll stop them all together. Don't let them get to the center. Then we'll destroy the pillars of light."

"Let's do this!" Flash said before he and the others went out to protect the center. Leaving Beat, Surge, the CMCs, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Rarity, Spike, Pinkie and Sprit behind.


In the city. Legeiel looked up to where the door is and saw the flames around it is going out. "The three worlds will soon be in our grasp, thanks to that great power." Legeiel said as he looked at the door in the sky. "It is only fitting that I am the one who made it happen."

Just then Flash, Twilight, and Shining arrive to where Legeiel is. "No on our watch!" Flash told Legeiel.

"Unfortunately for you..." Legeiel said to the three. "It's already too late."

"Nah, dude." Wind said as she, Fluttershy, and Rainbow came in.

"Yeah! We don't think so." Rainbow said.

"You aren't going anywhere!" Terra shouted as him and Applejack came in. The riders had Legeiel surrounded.

"Because we are gonna stop ya and shut them doors!" Applejack said. Just as Flash was about to charge at Legeiel, Calibur arrived and everyone was shocked to see him here.

"Calibur." Storious said as he and Zooous saw him in the rainbow bubble. "Just as I thought."

"Calibur..." Both Flash and Twilight said.

"How is he still here?!" Rainbow asked.

"Doesn't matter!" Wind shouted. "I'm bringing you back down to the grave!" She told Calibur as she place her Sarutobi Ninjaden book in her sword and pulled her one sword into two.

Sarutobi Ninjaden
Split the Twin Blades!

"Henshin!" Wind shouted as she slashed her two swords and transformed into Kamen Rider Kenzan and attack Calibur.

Hayate!

"I'll get some actual answers outta you this time! Mr. Light!" Terra said as he placed his Genbu Shinwa book in his sword.

Genbu Shinwa Ka-bam!

Terra charged at Calibur but Legeiel blocked his way as the two clashed blades. "You'll be facing me!" Legeiel told Terra.

"What...?!" Terra asked as he struggled agenst Legeiel with his sword. When the two pushed each other back, Terra pressed the button on the handle of the sword and transformed into Kamen Rider Buster. "Henshin!"

Gekido!

When Buster charged at Legeiel, Legeiel transformed into his Megid form and the two clashed blades again. That just leaves Flash, Shining , Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow. "Arabia, let's save the world together." Twilight said to herself. Flash heard her and so he took out not just his Brave Dragon book, but the Lamp do Alangina book as well. And Twilight took out her mother's Paladin Ride Book.

Lamp do Alangina
Brave Dragon
Wonder Paladin

"Henshin!" Flash and the other four shouted as they placed their books in their drivers and Flash draw out his sword, while the others pressed the buttons and they all transformed into their rider forms. Twilight into Ember, Shining into Drake, Applejack into Quake, Rainbow into Whirlwind, Fluttershy into Reverb and Flash into Saber but with a little something new.

Unsheathe the Flame!
When two books synthesize, the hallowed blade is infused with power!
~Wonder Rider!
Dragon
Alangina
The brand equipped with two aspects shall be honed.

Paladin, Stand!
~Wonder Paladin!

"We'll protect the world by taking you down!" Saber declared as welded both his and Arabia's sword. He, Ember, Reverb and Drake charged at Calibur, while Whirlwind and Quake charged at Legeiel. Calibur pushed Kenzan back just as Saber, Ember, Reverb and Drake came in and swung their swords at him.

Calibur clashed blades with the three. "You can't protect anything. I will reach the eternal truth!" Calibur told the three as he clashed blades with them.

"You'll never have my respect!" Kenzan shouted as she charged at Calibur and spin jumped while she swung her two swords. "Arabia's way stronger than you!" Kenzan was showing no sign of slowing down. She kept on swinging her swords at Calibur. Calibur was able to find an opening and slash Kenzan to the ground.

Saber and Ember ran in and clashed blades with Calibur. "You struck down mom, Arabia, and her dad..." Ember scold Calibur. "What truth is worth the lives you've taken?!"

"The one unbreakable rule of this world!" Calibur told them.

"That's no reason to make people suffer!" Saber shouted just when Drake and Kenzan came in and joined the tussle.

"You loved mom! This "eternal truth" is not worth the sacrifice!" Drake shouted at Calibur.

"I'll prove Arabia's strength by defeating you!" Kenzan declared. Calibur struggle with the four riders pushing him back.

"We'll carry on both Arabia's and mom's convictions!" Ember declared as the four pushed Calibur back.

"And we will keep our promise that we made with them!" Saber shouted as they pushed Calibur off them.

Rekka, Sword of Flames
Ikazuchi, Sword of Lightning

Saber then pushed the cover of the Lamp do Alangina book with the Sword of Lightning. As did Ember, Reverb, and Drake did with their books.

Lamp do Alangina
Wonder Paladin

"Flaming Destroda!" Saber and the two paladins declared.

"Sound wave strike!" Reverb declared her attack.

Kenzan place her Sarutobi Ninjaden book in a slot in the sword for her finisher.

Sarutobi Ninjaden Nin nin! Hayate: Skimming Strike! Nin nin!

"Wind Blade Dance: Duet!" Kenzan declared. All for launch a ball of fire, lightning, sound, and wind right at Calibur. Calibur stood his ground as he block the ball of elements. But the five riders were notgiving up that easy.

Meanwhile with the fight between Legeiel agenst Buster, Whirlwind, and Quake. Buster and Quake pushed Legeiel back as Whirlwind slashed at him. Legeiel dodged each of the three riders attacks as he rolled or jumped out of the way. When he try to strike back, the riders dogged his attacks.

Both Buster and Quake spun around and clashed blades with Legeiel as Whirlwind jumped over the two and kicked him in the face. Then all four locked blades when they clashed. "This is our first time fighting for real, huh?!" Buster asked. "And with two paladins by my seide!" Legeiel then pushed all three back.

"The power of Mythical Beasts lies within my sword." Legeiel said. "Strength alone won't be enough to defeat me!" He pointed his sword at them as it glowed and it fired multiple shots at the three. Then a bunch of boulders fell on top of them. As Legeiel laughed, Buster and Quake burst from the boulders out.

"So anything goes, huh?" Quake asked. Both Quake and Buster swung their swords at Legeiel that grew bigger, but Legeiel flipped over their swords. When he landed, both Kenzan and Whirlwind came from behind and strike him with their swords.

Saber, Ember, Reverb and Drake were left to deal with Calibur. Calibur jumped and was about to strike one of them, but both Buster and Quake came in and blocked Calibur's attack. "I don't know what happened, but if you had told us everything..." Buster said to Calibur before he and Quake pushed him back. "Arabia and your wife wouldn't have had to suffer for 12 years!" Buster shouted as he scan the Needle Hedgehog book with his sword.

Needle Hedgehog
Gekido: Chunking Strike! Ka-bam!

Buster then struck the ground and send electricity right at Calibur. "How could we have known if you and Sumbra always kept your mouths shut?!" Buster asked as he charged at Calibur and swung his sword at him.

"My words wouldn't be enough for you!" Calibur shouted. When Buster swung his sword down, Calibur blocked it and brought his sword up to his neck. "Things aren't always what they seem to be." He told Buster before he slashed him with his sword. Calibur then slashed Buster again, causing him to step back.

"Terra!" Saber called out just as Kenzan and Whirlwind came in. Saber and Ember caught Buster just as Kenzan charged at Calibur.

"You don't know me and Arabia's true strength, don't ya?!" Kenzan asked as she remembers when she and Arabia trained together. "We're the greatest and strongest swordswomen alive!" She shouted as she swung her two swords at Calibur and even spine kick him. But Calibur stepped back from each attack. After she got one kick in, she place the Tri Cerberus book in the slot in the sword.

Tri Cerberus
Hayate: Skimming Strike! Nin nin!

Kenzan the shot a lightning bolt pass Calibur that took form of a big dog made of it and attack Calibur. Calibur knocked it away as it try to pounce on him. After he slashed it away, he growl at Kenzan when he turned to face her to see Saber and the paladins walking up.

"Arabia carried a burden all on her own." Ember told Calibur. "And mom was hurt that you were gone. Yet they always kept their smiles..." They remember when Arabia first meet all of Twilight's friends. Ember the time when her mother showed her one of the stories she made. Ember remembers all the good times she had with either Arabia or her mom.

"That right." Saber said. "This time, we will fight with their convictions at our side!" Saber ready both swords in his hands, just as the paladins ready theirs. They all charged and swung their swords at Calibur and not letting him get a shot in. When Calibur slashed his sword at Saber, he blocked it with both his swords.

Ember and Drake then kicked him back just as Quake, Reverb, and Whirlwind slashed their swords at him. Saber then placed his sword back in the driver and press the button on the handle of the sword, just when the paladins place their swords in their holders on their belts and press the button on the handles. They then draw out their swords for the finisher.

Final Page!

When Calibur try to stop them, Saber blocked him with Arabia's sword then slashed him with it. He then placed the sword in the holder on the side of his belt, then draw both swords out.

Unsheathe the Lightning! Explicating Flash!
Unsheathe the Flame!
Dragon
Alangina
Two Volume Slash! F-F-Fire!

Saber swung both swords with his covered in flames while Arabia's is covered in electricity. With them he and the five paladins struck Calibur with mighty blows.


Back at the Northern Base. Surge is still waiting for the new Wonder Ride Book to be finished. Then Pinkie shouted, making everyone jumped a bit. "No!" Pinkie Pie shouted as she hold the book and saw the flames around around the door is almost out.

"They got to hurry!" Spike said as he saw it too.

"I'm going out there!" Beat told the others.

"How much longer will this take?" Surge asked.

"Ask the book!" Beat told Surge as she went to get her sword.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Apple Bloom asked.


Back in the city, the giant book in the sky started to open up and the riders saw it from where they are. "The flame..." Saber said when he saw the book open up.

"It is time." Calibur said as he stand up. "I can't afford to play with you any longer." Saber and the others knew they had to stop him before he before he could get to the book. They charged at Calibur just when the three Megid leaders in their Megid forms show up and blocked their path.

"Please, go on ahead." Storious told Calibur. So Calibur went to the door to the eternal truth. The riders charged at the three Megids infront of them as hopes to get pass them and stop Calibur. Saber, Ember, and Drake took on Storious, Kenzan, Whirlwind, and Reverb took on Zooous, while Buster and Quake took on Legeiel.

Saber and Ember was pushed back by Storious before Drake clashed blades with him. "Let us handle them!" Drake told Saber and Ember. "You both go stop Calibur!"

"Right!" Both Saber and Ember said as they jumped over the fight and went after Calibur. "Stay safe you guys!" Saber told the others. The two charged at Calibur and lock blades.

"I remembered when you wanted to protect the world with people you consider friends!" Ember told Calibur.

"I told you I've given up everything!" Calibur shouted as he got his sword free and dodged each of Saber's and Ember's attacks. Calibur blocked one of their attacks and strike both of them.

"Flash! Twilight!" Quake shouted when she and Buster saw Saber and Ember fall to the ground. Kenzan, Whirlwind, and Reverb blocked Zooous attack after they saw the two on the ground.

When the two struggle to get back up, Slash came running in at top speed and clashed swords with Calibur. "Beat!" Saber said as he and Ember stood up. Slash charged at Calibur again and swung her sword at him. The two clashed blades, till Calibur grabbed her arm.

"My ancestor's old friend." Slash said as Calibur hold her arm and looked at his sword. "I don't hear a single echo from you anymore!" She got her arm free and clashed blades with Calibur.

"You are like your father, haven't changed a bit." Calibur said as they lock blades again, then his sword started to give off darkness. Then Calibur struck Slash to the ground with his sword. Saber and Ember charged at Calibur and lock blades again. The other riders were knocked to the ground with Slash but quickly got back up. The three riders and four paladins continue to fight the three Megids.

Saber and Ember clashed blades with Calibur once more as the others fought the Megids. The fight with riders and the Megids took them inside a factory. Kenzan and Whirlwind rolled on the ground as Legeiel went after the two. Buster, Quake, and Drake fought Storious while Slash and Reverb fought Zooous. Storious slashed all three riders he faced off while Zooous struck Slash and Reverb as Legeiel struck both Kenzan and Whirlwind.

The riders fell to the ground by the three Megid leaders. They quickly got back up and not giving up. "Terra!" Slash said as she took out her Bremen no Rock Band book and gave it to Buster.

Bremen no Rock Band

"This is gonna be interesting." Buster said as he took the book from Slash. "Wind." He hands Kenzan his Jackun-to-Domamenoki book.

Jackun-to-Domamenoki

"Things are heating up now." Kenzan said as she hands Slash her Kobuta 3Kyoudai book.

Kobuta 3Kyoudai

After Slash took the book from Kenzan, she closed the book in her sword and replace it with the book Kenzan gave her. She then pulled the trigger and opened the book to transform into her Wonder Rider form. As did Buster with the book Slash gave him and so did Kenzan.

Suzune!
Gekido!
Hayate!



The riders, with their new Wonder Rider forms and the paladins split and attack the three Megid leaders. Buster, Quake, and Drake took on Zooous. "You'll be facing us!" Buster shouted as he, Quake, and Drake pushed Zooous back. Buster and Quake got Zooous in a lock with their swords.

"I've always thought about what it would be like to eat you!" Zooous said to Buster. Drake kicked Zooous from the back as Buster and Quake slashed him.

"Oh, we'll give you something to eat!" Quake shouted at Zooous. Drake swung his sword when Zooous try to strike at Quake. The three then pushed Zooous back.

Kenzan and Whirlwind flipped back, then Kenzan place her Sarutobi Ninjaden book in slot in her sword. Whirlwind place her sword in her holder on the side of her belt and press the button on the handle of the sword.

Sarutobi Ninjaden Nin nin! Hayate: Skimming Strike! Nin nin!

"Come on, what's wrong?" Legeiel asked as he ready his sword. The two then unleashed a hurricane right at Legeiel but he swung his to absorb it. He then launched it back at the two. They try to block it, but send back a few feet back.

"Not bad!" Kenzan said while on the ground.

"We should have seen that coming!" Whirlwind said.

"I can summon any ability I wish!" Legeiel told the two. He the stabbed the ground with his sword as it glowed and send rocks at the two as they slash at the rocks. "Your infantile swordsmanship is no match against me! Suffer, suffer for me!" He then summon two boulders and use them to squish the two riders. Kenzan and Whirlwind try to push the two boulders and not get squished. They couldn't hold and the boulders collide. When the two fell apart, both Kenzan and Whirlwind were not there.

Legeiel was shocked and looked around for the two. He then looked up and saw the two riders were on the sealing. "Now you've done it!" Kenzan shouted as the two jumped down and charged at Legeiel.

Slash and Reverb were left to fight Storious. Both riders swung their swords at him as he step back to dodged their attacks. When they turned after Storious blocked their attacks and strike back, he was not infront of them but behind them. "You people have spent countless years..." Storious said the two. When they saw him, they charged at him but he disappeared again. The two looked around for him, to see where he might strike next. "Wasting your efforts..." The two finally spotted him. "But it was all for naught." He walked away just as the two went after him, only to see him disappear again.

The two kept their guard up as they try to spot Storious. "What a truly pitiful existence." Storious voice was every where. "At the very least, you should enjoy your last moments." He was behind them and when they turned to see him his eyes glowed to blind them. "Now, which one is the real me?" Storious asked as the two saw there's three of him. "They could all be illusions..." One Storious said. "Or perhaps not..." Said another one. "What will you do?" Asked the third.

"I can't t-tell which one is r-real." Reverb said sounding sacred.

"Just take a deep breath and relax. Then listen very closely." Slash told her and that's what they did. They both breath in then breath out. They both listen for the real Storious. "For us our ears are our greatest strength. And he talks too much." Slash then placed the book in slot under her sword.

Kobuta 3Kyoudai Yay!
Suzaune: Recital Strike! Yay!

Slash then had two copies of herself, one had straw on her arm and the other had bricks on the arm. Each Slash and Reverb charged at the copies of Storious. Each copy clashed blades with each Storious as well did Reverb slash her sword with the one with sticks.

Back outside, the book in the sky full open as the flames vanished. It started to send down golden dust everywhere and something strange happened. A few people who was hiding next to some cars saw a ponies appeared infront of them and they looked almost like them. And that's not the only thing, they all looked up and kinda saw dragons and other creatures from Wonder World were blurry but began to appear. The little kids, fillies, and colts smile as if they were amazed to see them.

Desast laugh as he spun around as the golden dust went everywhere. "Worlds, books, and swords are clashing against each other..." Desast said. "A festival of most hellish and entertainment proportions is about to begin!"


Back at the Northern Base. As Surge and the others waited for the book to be done Rarity, Spike, the CMCs, Cadence, Flurry Heart, Pinkie Pie, Celestia, and Luna from Equestria appeared next to their counter parts. When they saw each other, they were shocked to see themselves different except for the two Pinkie Pies.

"Wow! You must be me from that other world Twilight told me about!" Both Pinkie Pies said at the same time.

"What in the name of Equestria is happening?!" Celestia from Equestria asked.

"Are you me?!" Celestia asked her alicorn version. "Are you a winged horse with a horn?"

"We are called alicons." Luna from Equestria told her human sister counter part before she looked at her human counter part. "I must say, this is very peculiar." She said as look over her human self.

"That's one way to say that." Luna said as she looked over her alicorn self.

"I'm a dragon in your world?" Spike asked his dragon self.

"Uh yeah. But when I came here, I turned into a dog. How are you human?" Spike the dragon asked. Human Spike can tell this is going to be complicated to explain.

"Uh what a cute baby you have." Both Cadences said to each other. Alicorn Flurry flew over to her human counter part and the two giggled.

Both pony and human CMCs were talking to each other as they were amazed to see themselves different. "I must say, when I asked Twilight what you wear I am very impressed by your clothing." Pony Rarity complete her human counter part.

"Yes well, I love how you care for your...mane" Rarity complete her pony counter part. She now knows how Twilight felt when she meat her human counter part, except they were both human. Just then Sunset began to glow bright and when the light die down, Sunset was turned into her unicorn form.

"This must mean that book is open." Sunset assumed. "How much longer till that book is done?" She asked Surge. Surge took no mind to the ponies and dragon here and just looked at the book, then as lightning quick the book turn dark blue meaning it's complete. "It's done!" All the humans said when they saw it.


Back with Saber and Ember fighting Calibur. The three stood in battle stands as the book in the sky open up. "We will protect the world!" Saber declared as he and Ember brought their swords up and charged at Calibur. Calibur brought his sword up and blocked their attacks.

From not to far, Princess Twilight, Flash Sentry, and Twilight's parents appeared and saw Saber and Ember fight Calibur. They saw Calibur made Saber and Ember slip and he moved behind them. The two quickly recover and face Calibur. The ponies saw that the two riders as Calibur is just fine. "That's what we promised Arabia and my mom!" Ember said. The two the clashed blades with Calibur and Saber swung Arabia's sword and Calibur dodged him.

The ponies then saw took hold of both Saber and Ember in a sword lock with them. "It's human nature to betray." Calibur told the two. Night Light could have sworn Calibur had his voice. "Promises are meant to be broken."

"That's not true at all!" Ember shouted sounding angry as they got free from the sword lock and swung their swords at him just as he spun out of the way.

"There is nothing more inconsistent and fragile than human beings." Calibur told the two. "You can only rely on absolutes!" Calibur then swung his sword and the two riders blocked his attack with their swords. Calibur then spun around and blind side them with his cape then struck both of them.

Saber and Ember fell to the ground and the Lamp do Alangina book fell out from Saber's driver. "Guess some things never change." Saber said as he and Ember struggle. They almost lost their balance till Princess Twilight and Flash help the two. The two riders were surprise to see their pony version of themselves but they had no time to ask about them. "We will stay true to Arabia's and Velvet's convictions!" Velvet was confused by what Saber just said.

Saber then charged at Calibur with both his sword and Arabia's in hand. When he swung his sword a Storious appeared and blocked his attack. "You're a real threat." Storious told Saber just as Zooous showed up and knocked Saber back. Ember went to help just when Legeiel showed up and clashed blades with her and Saber.

The other riders came running at them and with them is Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Shining Armor from Equestria. "Take advantage of this opportunity." Storious told Calibur as he went to fight the riders. Calibur flipped his cape over himself and a ball of darkness flew away.

The riders, Twilight and her friends were left to fight the three Megid leaders. The ponies did their best to help the riders as they fight. The riders and ponies were struggling with fighting the three Megid leaders, even with more on their side. But they were not giving up as they try to get a hit in. They all saw Calibur fly up to the book in the sky and went in it.

Surge and the others came in and Pinkie picked up Arabia's Lamp do Alangina book from the ground. Surge and Rarity stepped up and looked ready to fight. "In the name of Nagare, Sword of Currents..." Surge said. "I will keep the balance of the world!" He took out his new Wounder Ride Book. It's dark blue with a dark blue lion on the cover.

King Lion Daisenki

Slash knock an attack way and saw Surge and the others here. "Took you a while!" She shouted. Surge then opened the book to reveal the story within.

Surpassing nature, the blue mane enrobed in armor roars upon the throne.

After Surge closed the book and place it in the center of his driver, the energy flow to human Rarity and a new Paladin Ride Book appeared in her hand. The book is dark blue with Aqua and a blue lioness on the cover with water in the background and the title saying, "Daisenki Lioness Paladin." She placed her new book in her Paladin Driver. Surge then draw out his sword as Rarity pressed the button on her driver and the books open up.

Unsheathe the Current!
Paladin Stand!

The two books glowed and both Surge and Rarity stand in the middle of a library with water surround them as giant version of the two books landed behind them. "Henshin!" They both shouted as Surge slashed his sword and the books behind them open up and they transformed into their Upgrade forms.

RHYMING! RIDING! RIDER!
~All hail the king of beasts! Rising! Lifull! King Lion Daisenki!
In layman's terms, it's a warrior who fire cannons.

Aqua's new form is similar to Blades but the chest plate had water waves surrounded Blades's symbol, her shoulders had lioness heads while her forearms had blasters and her body down has sapphire blue to the legs. Both CMCs were amazed by both Blades's and Aqua's new looked as is the two Spikes, Pinkie Pies, the principles and retired princesses and the two Cadences and Sunset. Rarity was amazed by her counter part armor and how it looks spectacular.

"Surge! Rarity!" Saber shouted when he saw them then blocked Storious's attack.

"Use this!" Buster shouted as he tossed Blades the Needle Hedgehog book.

"And this!" Kenzan tossed Blades the Tri Cerberus book. Blades caught both books and is ready to use his Booster on his arm.

King Lion Booster!

When the lion head on the booster open up and Pinkie Pie gave him the Lamp do Alangina book, Blades place each book in it one at a time.

One Reading! Lamp do Alangina
Two Reading! Needle Hedgehog
Three Reading! Tri Cerberus

"I also made my promise!" Blades said as he remembers when Arabia asked him to help Flash look after Twilight for her. "Please stand aside, everyone!" Blades shouted. Princess Twilight knew what he was about to do, so she power up her magic and teleported everyone but the three Megid leaders behind Blades and Aqua. Blades and Aqua then took aim and blasted the three. Needless, a djinn, and Cerberus shot out from Blades booster and hit the three.

Lionic Burst!

Blades and Aqua then charged at them. "Leave this to us!" Blades shouted as tossed Saber the King of Arthur Ride Book.

"We'll make sure to stop Calibur." Ember said as she took out her Dragonic Paladin book.

"You try and destroy that pillar of light!" Saber told as he pointed at one of the pillars ahead.

"Understood!" Blades said as he and Aqua charged at the Megid leaders. Saber took out his Storm Eagle and Saiyuu Journey books and place them in his driver. Both Blades and Aqua dodged Zooous and blocked both Storious and Legeiel.

"You got this, Surge and Rarity!" Both Pinkie Pies cheered. Both riders blocked Storious and Legeiel as they try to strike them and knocked them back. They both are doing well as they dodged, counter attack, and/or strike the three Megid leaders.

Saber in his Crimson Dragon combo and Ember in her Dragonic Paladin form charged and took flight. Ember did know that human Spike hold on to her as the two took flight. Buster took out the Bread no Rock Band book and scan it with his sword. As did Kenzan with the Jackun-to-Domamenoki book and Slash with the Kobuta 3Kyoudai book.

Bremen no Rock Band
Jackun-to-Domamenoki
Kobuta 3Kyoudai

Drake and the other paladins place their swords in their holders and press the button on the handle of the swords as each rider perpar to strike. Blades and Aqua moved out of the way after they pushed Legeiel back. Then each rider slashed their swords.

Gekido:
Hayate:
Suzune: Recital Strike!

They unslot of slashes strike the three Megid leaders and exploded. The three leaders were on the ground as both Blades and Aqua were behind them. "We will stay true to our convictions!" Blades declared.

"And we will stop you no matter what!" Aqua said. Storious looked at the two as Blades pushed a switch on top of his book and Aqua turned a knob on her's and the two books that had riders on them turned into lions.

The Roaring Current!

When the two books roar like lions, so did Blades and Aqua.

~King Lion Royal Change!
Now is your time to become the lion!

Both Blades and Aqua transformed into lions.

How Aqua transformed into a lion is her blasters went to her back and the two lioness heads combined to one and she look like a female lion. "Whoa! They turned into lions?!" The CMCs asked in amazement. The two lions charged at the three Megid leaders and strike both Legeiel and Zooous to be sent flying. Storious was then carried by both lions and send flying to the sky with the other two. The two lions then aim at the purple pillar of light and fire at it with the blasters on their backs and destroyed it.

Both Saber and Ember flew to the book in the sky with Spike holding on to Ember as they flew to it before it closed. The riders on the ground cheered for them as did the ponies from Equestria. The three made it through before the book closed. Now leaves the only two questions, what will they find on the other side? And who will win?


The Story Continue

PreviousChapters Next