• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 1,772 Views, 135 Comments

Kamen Rider Saber EG Volume 1 - Blaze-saber



The main 7 and Flash Sentry are facing something that threatens both their world and wounder world

  • ...
7
 135
 1,772

PreviousChapters Next
Volume 1, chapter 18: Strike down the Megido with Flames of Tenacity.

Opening to inside Tassel's house, we Tassel out of view and hold out his hand having one finger up. "Bonne Lecture to you all!" He said to you all as he waved his hand around. He then jumped into view wearing a joker mask. "A human and their Equestrian counterpart turning into a Megido?! Was that always a thing?!" He moved his face away from the mask. "But I already knew about it course." A book then fly out from the bookshelf and opened up to show us what happened in the last chapter.

"Will Flash and the others truly be able to save someone who's turned into a Megido, along with the pony counterpart?" Tassel asked as we see Soarin's mother from both worlds transformed into Yeit Megidos. We then see Saber and the others fight them without their swords and not doing so well. "Meanwhile, they also having trouble finding common ground with Light." We then see Flash and the others disagreed with Light about cutting down Soarin's mother. "How will it go between them?" A book then fly out and opened itself as we enter the next chapter.


We see the group returned back to Fantastic Books and both Flash and Twilight were thinking about something while the two Soarins try to talk to Light while she is distracted by the toy train set. "Hey, what'll happen to my mom if they defeat the Megido?" Human Soarin asked.

"I like how it goes round!" Light said as she watch the toy train go round the toy railroad.

"Hey! We're talking to you here!" Applejack shouted. "Why'd you give my little sister, her friends, and Spike those swords in the first place?" Light is still looking at the toy train, when Applejack stopped it. "Listen!"

"I already said that all a swordsman can do is cut either one down." Light answered Soarin before she turned to look at Applejack. "As for the young ones, they have the spirit of great swordsmen. The boy has loyalty of a dragon and the other three are like crusaders. They can be great swordsmen one day."

"But what about Soarin's mother?!" Flash asked. "We can't save either of them if we cut them down!"

"You accomplished nothing, correct?" Light asked.

'Still-" Twilight was about to say something before Light spoke up.

"You wish to save the worlds, and help its people here in this world and the ones from Equestria, as well as grasp at the truth." Light told them as she walked over to Flash and Twilight. "Yet you can't stop yourself from brooding over your friends." She then draw her attention to the dragon model on the table. "How naive." When she poked it, she jumped a little when it breath fire.

Flash and Twilight went to the Book Gate and opened it. "Flash! Twilight!" Fluttershy said as she went over to them.

"We need to talk to Princess Twilight about something." Flash said.

"We should tell you that unicorn that looks like Lyra is really into humans." Sweetie Bell told them before they left.

"You are the worst!" Sprit shouted as she flew right infront Light's face.


At the Megido lar. Legeiel was playing the organ and playing really well too. "You seem in high spirits." Zooous said to Legeiel.

"It was most entertaining seeing Saber and those paladins unwilling to lay a hand on either one!" Legeiel said with delight in his voice before he laugh out loud.

"It would be wise not to celebrate just yet." Storious told Legeiel. "The Swordswoman of Light has appeared... That sword's powers are unknown to us." He said as he walked over to Legeiel. "Turn a blind eye... and it may come back to bite you."

"I will obliterate it before it comes to that." Legeiel told Storious as he continue to play the organ.


At the Northern Base. The ponies were talking among themselves about the world they got transported to. While Princess Twilight were thinking with Alicorn Celestia, Luna, and Cadence, human Twilight is holding Arabia's sword while Flash sat next to her on the stairs.

And while they were lost in thought, pony Lyra was admiring them because her theory of humans being real was proven right and she promise Princess Twilight she would do her best to keep herself in check. "What should we do...?" Twilight thought as she looked at the sword.

At the Southern Base. Mist is walking down the stairs to the riders there. "Saber, the paladins, four puppets, a few Equestrians and the Sword of Light were sighted in combat with a Megido." She told them as she reached the bottom. "It is safe to assume the Sword of Light is cooperating with Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle and so are the paladins you all have chosen. And four children are cooperating with them as well."

"Flash and Twilight was fighting a Megido, you say?" Surge asked.

"They're still pretending to be a Sword of Logos Swordsman and paladin?" Wind asked. "I'm gonna beat them down!" She got up and was about to head out before Surge stopped her.

"Wait..." Surge said as he stopped had Wind face him.

"What, you trying to cover for the two traitors?" Wind asked.

"Fighting the Megido isn't an action a traitor would-" Surge try to tell her before Wind pushed him.

"So you believe the shit they were saying?" Wind asked as she tightened her grip on Surge's arm.

"I don't." Surge answered as he removed her hand off him. "The Sword of Logos is everything to me."

"We need to talk to them." Beat suggested. "I'll go." She got up and head to the door.

"I will too." Surge said as he followed Beat out. Wind walked out of the room and from around a corner, she saw Sunset here. She was shocked to see her here so she ran over to catch up to Sunset. But when Sunset turned a corner and Wind catch up to the spot, Sunset vanished.

"What's wrong?" Terra asked when he followed her, worrying about what Wind might do.

"Thought I just saw Sunset here." Wind answered. "Must've been my imagination."


Back at the Northern Base. Twilight and Flash is still sitting on the stairs and the alicorns were still talking when Light walked in. "That's the holy blade your good friend entrusted to you, correct?" She asked Twilight.

"How do you-" Twilight was going to ask how she knows before Light spoke up.

"I've been observing all of you this whole time." She told them. "Besides... You've already met me once before." Both Flash and Twilight didn't know what she meant before they realized what it is. They remember the cloaked woman from Avalon who tested them and gave Flash the Dragonic Knight book when it was blank. They even remember the cloaked woman telling them once he unlocked its true power that they will meet again in Light's voice.

"What do you mean you three met before?" Princess Twilight asked when she heard her.

"It was I who sealed Arthur's power in Avalon." Light told them while she read a book.

"Just what are you?" Flash asked as he and Twilight stood up. Every pony in the room listen to what Light is going to tell them.

"Long ago, I was a swordswoman protecting the world." Light began. "If the elder holy blades of light and dark were to intertwine, it would give birth to colossal power. Thus, I merged myself with the Sword of Light to prevent its misuse..." Everyone in the room was wondering what happened if she had to merged herself with a sword. "...and ceased to be human."

"Do you ever regret it?" Smolder asked.

"I simply did what was natural for a swordsman and woman." Light answered Smolder. "It was great, if anything! But now the worlds is being threatened once more. No... The situation is even worse than before. The worlds has now experienced connection to Wonder World. Those that seek great power will continue to rise. The threat is no longer limited to the Megido." She then looked at Flash and Twilight. "You've obtained the power of Avalon. In other words, whether or not you wished for it..." She walked over to them. "...the fate of the two worlds now rests in your hands. Do you have the resolve required to brandish that immense power to save the worlds?" She asked.

"Resolve..." Twilight repeated.

"Yes." Light said. "The kind of resolve needed to wield me." Both Flash and Twilight looked at her and remember what Night Light said about steeled his resolve. About find and combat the true foe within the guild, he was try to get not only the Table of Revelations, but the Sword of Light as well.


Later, both Flash and Twilight walked to the rooftop where Arabia used to go to be alone. "Power..." They both thought. As they walked, Beat and Surge were sitting next to a wall.

"Flash. Twilight." Surge said when he saw them and stood up.

"Surge. Beat." Flash responded.

"What are you two doing here?" Twilight asked.

"Twilight... Flash..." Beat spoke. "Do you both desire the great power?"

"Why would we-" Flash was going to ask before Surge spoke up.

"Calibur is simply misleading you both!" He told them as he walked over to them. "The Sword of Logos has no traitor!"

"My father's methods were certainly wrong." Twilight said. "However, he gave his life to entrust those final wishes to me and Flash! I don't believed he lied."

"Twilight, you and Flash are going to end up fighting us." Surge warned them. Flash and Twilight looked at him before they looked at each other. They know if what Night Light told was true or not, but they have to a least see for themselves.

"Surge, please trust us." Flash asked of him. Surge looked at them with a look that tells them he can't believe they're still going with it. There was a bit of silence before a voice broke it.

"Internal strife between swordsmen is inexcusable." Light said. They looked up and saw Light on top of the wall. "Your sense of justice is questionable at best."

"What?" Surge asked.

"The Sword of Logos as it stands does not embody justice." Light told them. "You are the ones on the wrong path." Before anyone could respond to her, people screams were being heard down below. When Flash and Twilight looked to what it was, they saw the two Yeti Megid chasing people.

"A Megido?!" Surge ask when he saw them as well. He took out his driver and his King Lion Daisenki before he jumped down from the roof and transformed into Kamen Rider Blades, King Lion Daisenki form.

~King Lion Daisenki!

"Surge, wait!" Flash try to tell him something but Blades was already on his way down just as the two Megidos froze the people running from them. Blades came down and slashed both Yeit Megidos with his sword.

When he went for another strike, one Yeti blocked just when Saber and Ember in their Upgrade forms came in. "Wait, Surge!" Ember called out to Blades as he fought the two Megid. Saber ran and pushed Blades back away from the two Megid.

"Why are you stopping me?" Blades asked. "Those are Megido!"

"One of them is a person while the other is a pony from Equestria!" Saber told Blades. One of the Megido attack Saber while he had his back turned.

"Legeiel turned them into Megido!" Ember explained as she dodged the other Yeti Megid attack.

"That's nonsense!" Blades shouted. "Why would regular homo-sapiens and a equestrian from another world turn into Megido?" He asked while Saber and Ember try to block the attacks and not to hurt them.

Light watch them from nearby and saw they are not doing so well. "Flash! Twilight!" She called out to them. "Cut them down!"

"No!" Ember shouted as she ducked under the Yeit Megido.

"We can't!" Saber shouted as he hold the other. It got free and punched him back and to the ground.

"You've both also sided with the Megido..." Blades said.

"We haven't!" Saber shouted as he looked at Blades. Saber stood as he heard Blades shouted with anger before he charged past Saber and attack one of the Yeti Megid.

"Surge, stop!" Saber shouted as charge at Blades and stood infront of the Megido he is fighting. "St-" The Megido pushed Saber aside before he could finish and continue to fight Blades. "Just stop and listen, Surge!" Saber shouted as he hold Blades after he pushed the Megido to the ground.

Light sigh at the sight of this. "The apex of chaos this is." She said just as Beat walked in and saw this as well before looking at Light.

"We also have orders to retrieve you." Beat told her. "You'll be questioned at Southern Base."

"Let's see if you can catch me then." Light said as she pulled out her Seiken-Saikoudriver and placed it on her waist. Beat took out her sword just as Light pulled out her Wonder Ride Book while pulling the lever.

Gold or Sliver?

Beat took out her Wonder Ride Book and placed it in her sword before she pull the trigger that opened the book up.

Hanselnuts to Gretel

Light place the book in her driver and pulled it out to open the book up.

Release the Radiance!

"Henshin!" They both shouted as Beat thrust her sword forward and Light's body turned into dust and went into the sword and her shadow rise.

Gunblade Stage Shot!
Who is This?
Saikou Second Chapter:
The shadow born from the light;
Shadow!

Now with Beat transformed into Kamen Rider Slash and Light transformed into the Sword of Light, Saikou the shadow stretch its arm out and clashed blades with Slash. Slash jumped high and was about to strike, but the shadow went down into the ground with the sword and moved behind her. The shadow then slashed Slash from the back causing her to fall to the ground. The sword then watch Saber and Ember try their best with fight with the two Yeti Megid and trying to keep Blades from destroying them.

When Blades went for a strike, Saber blocked him with his sword. "You can't!" Saber told Blades before the Megido behind him pushed his aside and got struck by Blades. Ember and Saber stopped him before he could do anything else.

"Surge! Just listen!" Ember shouted before one of the Yeti Megid tackled Blades and punched Saber into Ember that caused them to fall to the ground. Blades then opened the mouth of his Booster and placed his Lion Senki book in it.

King Lion Booster
One Reading
Lion Senki
Bubbling Burst!

When Blades try to blast the two Yeti Megid, they foze the blast before it could hit them. But then he shot multiple times at the two but not doing any damage. "What?!" Blades was confused why it didn't do any damage.

"Surge, please stop!" Ember shouted as she and Saber got up from the ground. They both ran over to Blades and hold him as he was setting up his finisher. The two Megidos then shot a wave a ice breath at them and froze them in place.

"Dammit!" Saber thought.

"Not again!" Ember thought.

"Flash, Twilight, why...?" Blades thought.

"What a handful..." Saikou said before it flew out and the shadow vanished. The sword then slashed both Yeit Megidos before it shined its light to free the three frozen riders. It the fly out and free the people that were frozen as well.

"So that's the Sword of Light." Slash said to herself as she is amazed by the sword's powers. "What immense power..."

"In that case..." Blades said as he scans his Booster with his sword.

Special! Hmm, hmm, hmmm!

"Surge, stop! Don't do it!" Saber shouted but Blades didn't listen as he raised his sword and perpar to strike.

Concluding Flash!

Blades then slashed his sword at the two Megid but Saber used his sword to block the attack, but it pushed him back before Saber took the hit. Saber transformed back to Flash with all the damaged he took and soon fell to the ground. "Flash..." Blades said as he can't believe he took the hit for the enemy.

The two Megidos then took the opportunity to get away from the riders. Both Ember and Saikou went over to Flash. "There you go being reckless again..." Saikou told Flash before the sword spun around in the air and glowed bright. When the light die down, the three vanished.


Back at Fantastic Books, Fluttershy was wrapping a bandage around Flash's arm after Saikou got them back there and they told the others what happened. "I can't believe Surge..." Rarity said as she helped Fluttershy. "It seems he's too stubborn... And never listens!" She pulled on the bandage too tight and hurt Flash who grunt in pain. "Oh! Sorry Darling!"

"Making a lot of noise for a mere flesh wound." Light said as she played with the dispenser near the door. After she turned the dial on it she pulled the small toy prize ball from it and open it to get a small bear. "A bear..."

"We gotta do something..." Twilight said as she walked around the room.

"And what will that be?" Light asked as she put the bear back and turned the dial on the dispenser again.

"Savind Soarin's mom, firstly." Flash said when walked up to her.

"Then cut her already." Light told him when she threw a prize ball behind her and it fell in front of Flash and out came a small toy elephant.

"Isn't there another way to save my mom without cutting her?" Soarin asked. "She's my mom and I'm pretty sure that my pony self will agree with me."

"Soarin. I will help save her, that I promise." Rainbow Dash said as she patted Soarin's back.

"Why don't you two just kiss already?" Lightning Dust asked. Both Soarin and Rainbow Dash looked at each before they looked away with a small blush on their faces.

"Well, we need all the help we need to save her and her pony counterpart." Twilight said. "But it will be even harder now that Surge thinks me and Flash are working with the Megido now."

"Look, I know this swordsmen and paladin thing is an important job." Spitfire spoke. "But, we all want to help her, no matter what."

"I'll do it." Flash told Spitfire.

"So will I." Twilight said. Rainbow Dash and Sunset stood beside her and agreed to help. "It's a promise." Both Soarin and Spitfire nodded yes as they know they can trust them, while Lightning Dust just shrugged. Twilight then looked at Light. "Hear us out..." Light stop playing with the dispenser and look at Twilight and the others. "There are so many people in the world and same goes for Equestria too. Both worlds is built on the people and ponies living in those worlds to their fullest." Twilight then went down and picked up the toy elephant. "When we say we want to protect the two worlds, it means protecting those living in them." She handed the toy elephant to Light.

"People and ponies make the two worlds...?" Light asked. "Fascinating." She took a moment to think before she picked up the Sword-X-Woman on a table. "I see! What it means to save the world has changed across a thousand years. Show me then. Show me what it means to protect the two worlds and its people."

"Of course!" Flash said. He, Twilight, and the others smile as well as Light.

"Still, how will you separate the Megido from my mom?" Soarin asked.

"Good question." Rainbow Dash said.

"Well..." Twilight said as she thought it over. As they thought about how to save Soarin's mother, Light was playing with a toy toaster and when she hit the switch the two toy bread flew out of it and that gave Twilight the idea how to save Soarin's mother.


Later we see Flash, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Soarin, their pony counterparts, Sunset, and Light running to a warehouse. Once they made it inside, Rainbow Dash called out to see if the Yeti Megidos are here. "Mrs. Sky! Mrs. Sky, where are you?" Each of them call out to them when they were standing behind them.

"Help us!!" The pony version shouted to get their attention. When they looked at them, the spot they are sowing right where they are. "Please..." The human counterpart asked. "Help us!!" They both shouted before they felt pain in them both. A burst of darkness came from them and they transformed into the Yeti Megidos again.

Yeti of the White Snow!

As they brought out their drivers, they heard Legeiel laugh. "You're too late." He told as he step out from the shadows. "The new book will be completed momentarily. And once it does, this human and pony will be no more. Permanently erased from both worlds!"

"We'll save them both!" Flash shouted as he and the girls ready their drivers and puts them on.

"Me and my paladin will take him on." Light said as she hold up her driver. "You three go save Soarin's precious mother."

"That's the plan." Rainbow Dash said as each of them takes out their Wounder Ride Books. "You guys know what to do when it happens?" She asked Soarin and their pony counterparts, who nodded yes.

Brave Dragon
Wonder Paladin
Gold or Sliver?

Flash place his book with the other two in his driver, just as Twilight, Sunset, Rainbow Dash and Light did with theirs. They each activate their drivers and the books open up.

Release the Radiance!
Unsheathe the Flame!
Paladin Stand!

"Henshin!" All five of them shouted as they transformed into their rider forms. Flash to Saber, Crimson Dragon combo, Twilight to Ember, Sunset to Shine, Rainbow Dash to Whirlwind, and Light to the Sword of Light, Saikou with the Shadow.

~Crimson Dragon
~Wonder Paladin!
~Who is This?
Saikou second Chapter

The five riders charged just as Legeiel transformed into his Megid form. Saber, Ember, and Whirlwind took on the two Megido while Saikou and Shine took on Legeiel. Saber took hold one Yeti Megido while Ember and Whirlwind pushed the other back. Saikou and Shine clashed blades with Legeiel.

Saber and the other two paladins pushed the two Megido back before one head but Saber while the other punched both Whirlwind and Ember. The two Megidos managed to knock all three of them to the ground. Shine and Saikou continue to clashed blades with Legeiel and doing quite well. When Legeiel try to kick the Shadow, his leg just went through it. Both Saikou and Shine then struck him while he had his back turned.

Legeiel stumbled forward before he stabbed the ground with his sword and send big rocks at both Saikou and Shine. Shine was able to dodged them while they just went through the Shadow and the two slashed Legeiel when they got close.

Both Yeit Megidos kicked Sabe, Ember, and Whirlwind with powerful winds. "Are all alright?!" Princess Twilight asked. When they got up, one of the Yeti Megid kicked Saber back down and beat him while he is down.

"This is fine!" Saber shouted while the Yeti Megid beat him.

Legeiel clashed blades with both Saikou and Shine. "Seems he's given up!" Legeiel said when he sees Saber get beat up by the Yeit Megido. Both Saikou and Shine pushed and slashed Legeiel back.

"What are they up to...?" Saikou asked. The second Yeti Megid threw Ember right at Whirlwind as the first one picked up Saber punch him in the chest. When they struck them again, they fell to the ground.

"It's all part of the plan." Shine told Saikou.

"Still not...?" Ember asked while they were on the ground.

"We're almost there." Legeiel said. "The next strike will compete the book within the Megidos." The two Megidos then blew freez breaths at the three riders and froze them in place. After they did that, the books on their chests glow red and the the book inside one of them became completely crupted and turned into a Altar Book.

"It's done!!" Shouted both Yeit Megidos as the Altar Book came out of one of them.

"Now!" Saber, Ember, and Whirlwind thought while they were frozen before the ice around them started to break and they burst out of it. They then slashed the Altar Book and destroyed it. On the ground lay both the human and pony counterparts of Soarin's mother, alive and well.

Both Yeit Megidos were confused by this that they didn't see Saber and the two paladins strike both of them. Both Soarins ran over to their mom. "Mom!" They both shouted. "Are you alright?!" Human Soarin asked. With them back to normal, the ponies started to be see through and that means they are slowly returning back to Equestria.

"Soarin? Where are we?" Mrs. Sky asked whe she saw her son. When she saw her pony counterpart she was shocked that it looks like her and when she saw the Yeti Megidos, she screamed a bit. "What are those things?"

"Soarin, take your mom and go!" Saber told him as he faced the two Megid. Both Soarins agree before Princes Twilight used her magic to teleport them but the riders out of there.

Legeiel is frustrated by this but Saikou was amazed. "They gambled on the moment the book completed by allowing themselves to be attacked." She said.

"That's right. We knew that the book had to come out at some point and Twilight thought if we destroyed it, the person and the pony might be saved." Shine said.

"They possess both guts and luck I see." Saikou said as both the Yeti Megidos got up from the ground.

"How did you break out of our ice?!" One of them asked.

"These two can command fire, you ice blocks!" Whirlwind shouted as she pointed at Saber and Ember.

"That's right, we wrapped ourselves in a swirl of flames just before that last attack hit!" Ember explained. As we get a flashback to that point, we see Saber pushed back the cover of the Storm Eagle book.

Storm Eagle

"You bastards!" The other one shouted.

"That was great!" Saikou said before Legeiel went for an attack as the Shadow vanished and the sword struck him a few times. The sword then flew over to Saber after it struck both Yeit Megidos. "I have seen and acknowledged your resolve." The sword said to them.

"We will never give in until the end." Saber told Saikou.

"Perhaps you are worthy of wielding power. Now, brandish me!" Saikou told Saber.

"Alright!" Saber said as he placed his sword back in the driver and then he and Ember took out their Dragonic Knight and Dragonic Paladin books.

Dragonic Knight
Dragonic Paladin

After they took out the books in their drivers, they place the new ones in them. Saber then draw out his sword as Ember pressed the button on her driver and their books opened up.

Unsheathe the Flame!
Paladin Stand!
~Dragonic Knight!
In other words, it's the strongest!
Radiant Blade Saikou
Ikazuchi, the Sword of Lightning

With Saber and Ember in their Upgrade forms, Ember draw out the Sword of Lightning as Saber took hold of the Sword of Light. The two Megidos and Legeiel charged at the riders and both Saber and Ember blocked their attacks before Saber and Shine strike the two Megid while Ember and Whirlwind slashed Legeiel back. Then each rider slashed all three of them a few times as they work together to fight them.

Saber then threw the Sword of Light at Legeiel and it struck Legeiel a few times as it flew around before it flew back to Saber. Embe, Whirlwind, and Shine slashed both Yeit Megidos and send them rolling on the ground. "We determine how this story ends!" Saber declared as he pressed the button on the Sword of Light.

Release the Radiance!

"That's right!" Saikou shouted. Legeiel charged at them as he clashed blades with Saber. Both Whirlwind and Shine then slashed Legeiel as Saber and Ember perpar to the finisher.

"Reading Radiance Lightning Slash!" Both Saber and Ember declared as they slash their swords and four slash waves were sent right at the two Megid and destroy them.

Good Luck

"I'll remember this!" Legeiel shouted as left. As the two Megid exploded, Saber and the paladins did a pose with them holding their swords up. Later they transformed out of their rider forms and Light returned back to her human form. Sunset was on the phone, talking to Rarity who is telling her that the ponies have returned back to Equestria as they walked out of the warehouse.

"Your minds seems clearer." Light told Flash and Twilight.

"We won't hesitate any more." Flash told Light as Twilight nod in agreement with him.

"Not only that, but we'll explain everything to the others until they understand." Twilight added. "And we'll protect both worlds. As long as we keep at it, I'm sure I'll see Star again." Flash, Rainbow Dash, and Sunset smile.

"And we'll be by your side. No matter what." Sunset said.

"I'll fight with you." Light spoke up. "But first, we need to set the Sword of Logos straight."

"Right." Flash said. "But I a feeling it won't be easy."

"However, a word of caution..." Light said. "I can't get behind that method."

"That method?" Rainbow asked.

"That way of separating human and their pony counterpart from Megido is far too dangerous." Light told them.

"That's true..." Twilight said.

"My blade can separate them quite easily." Light told them.

"That's true..." Twilight said again before they just realize what she just told them. "WWWWWHHHHAAATTTT?!?!?!" They all shouted.

"If you can do that, why didn't you do it sooner?!?!?!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"I've been trying to cut them." Light said. "You were the ones trying to stop me." As she walked away, they were stunned by what she meant when she kept saying, "cut them down."

"You're not wrong but-" Flash started before they followed her. "Wait up!"


Back in Tassel's house, Tassel was spinning his umbrella before he spoke. "Flash, the girls, the CMCs, Spike, Sprit, and Light make for a dazzling team yet! That's a real relief..." He said as he closed his umbrella. "After all, plenty of chaos lies just ahead." He said as he looked out the window.


At the Southern Base. Surge is sitting alone and thinking why was Flash and Twilight protecting those Megidos. "Flash Sentry now wields the Sword of Light." Mist said to Surge as she walked down the stairs. "At this rate, he and Twilight will obtain the great power. Have you finally steeled your resolve?" She asked Surge.

"My resolve...?" Surge asked himself. He thought about it before looking at a pendant with the Sword of Logos symbol on it.


The Story Continue

PreviousChapters Next