• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 1,790 Views, 135 Comments

Kamen Rider Saber EG Volume 1 - Blaze-saber



The main 7 and Flash Sentry are facing something that threatens both their world and wounder world

  • ...
7
 135
 1,790

PreviousChapters Next
Volume 1, chapter 13: I, will stay true, to my convictions

We open in Tassel's house and Tassel himself turns to see you. "My friends!" He said with happiness to see you. "My name is Tassel." A book from the shelf flew to him and surprise him. "Whoa there..." He hold the book in hands. He the quickly walked closer to you. "We've got a terrible situation on our hands here! I really mean it this time." He told you in a worry tone before he opened the book up. We then see what happened in the last chapter.

We see Legeiel looked over the city as two of the dissaperd parts shot up pillars of light into the sky. "The locations Calibur's posse sent to the Wonder World have created five pillars and rings of light." Tassel explained as we see two more pillars of light shot up to the sky as one return to the real world. "Just one more and the giant book in the center will open, connecting this world and Equestria with the Wonder World and granting them great power."

We then see Twilight and Flash ridding his Diago Speedy to where Espada and Calibur is fighting. "Twilight regained her memory, but Arabia fell to Calibur's sword!" Tassel said as we see Twilight crying and holding her friend in her arms. After Tassel closed the book, another flew out and open up to the next chapter.


In a bedroom at the Northern Base. Twilight sat next to the bed with Arabia in it. Flash, her friends, and family were there and you can feel the mood is sad in the room over Arabia. Applejack even took her hat off to show respect. Pinkie's hair even deflat because of the lost of their friend.

Sprit sat on Twilight's sholder as Twilight hold the pop-up book and open it to the page of Wonder World. "The four of us used to read together all the time..." Twilight told everyone in the room as she remembers when she and her four friends read the pop-up book. "Star's ancester made it and we always read it everyday. But I..." She started to feel guilty for what happened years ago. "I forgot about our important promise."

"Twilight, I'm so sorry." Velvet said as she sat down next to her daughter. "Me and Shinning wanted to tell you for so long. But I was afraid that you would be devastated over what happened.

"It appears that Arabia was under the impression that you died from the incident 12 years ago." Surge told Twilight.

"It's just like her..." Twilight said. "To bear everything on her own shoulders..."

"When I heard about the incident 12 years ago, I was looking high and low for you in hopes that you survived." Sprit said.

"But she was ecstatic when she heard you survived." Surge told Twilight. "She said that the four of you still had a chance to keep the promise you made."

"Guys." Spike said to get everyone's attention. "I try to reason with Night Light when Arabia confront him. But he is beyond reason and even said that if Twilight, Shining, or Velvet gets in his way, he would kill you."

"Then that just means my husband really is gone." Velvet said in a sad tone.


In the Megid lar. Zooous rubbed his neck and he looked happy. "All that's left..." He said as he walked over to Legeiel. "...is one more."

"Once that door opens..." Legeiel spoke. "The three worlds and their great power will be ours." He sounded excited about it.

"Still..." Storious said as he walked over to Night Light. "Will the Swordswoman of Thunder appear?" He asked Night Light.

"No matter." Night Light said. "It'll be fine as long as a Sacred Sword is there." He said as he looked at his sword.


Back at the Northern Base. Terra slammed his fist on the table because of what he, Wind, and Beat heard about Arabia. Wind looked the most upset about Arabia than anyone, other than Twilight. Flash, Twilight, and the others came through the door and Wind quickly ran over to them.

"How's Arabia?!" Wind asked.

"Thanks to that special book, she's alive." Flash answered Wind. "But she's still unconscious."

"Not for long!" Beat shouted as she entered the room. "If we don't do something, her life will be consumed by the darkness!"

"What are you talking about?!" Rainbow asked.

"The book is keep her stable, but the Sword of Shadows has put darkness inside her and little by little it's eating her light." Velvet told Rainbow Dash.

"There has to be a way to save her!" Twilight shouted with so much considered.

"You'd have to ask Calibur about his sword yourself!" Terra told Twilight.

"There are rings in the sky above the five pillar of lights." Beat told the others. "The Sacred Swords and Wonder Ride Books are empowering them." Twilight just realized something.

"Just like 12 years ago!" Twilight spoke up. "That was when a door opened at the center of the six rings of light!"

"Twily's right." Shining said. "Our father and the wielders of the Sacred Swords before you went through the samething."

"She got her memories back?" Terra asked.

"I do." Twilight said. "They said they were going to connect all three worlds and obtain the great power within."

"That's good to hear, Sugercube." Applejack said. "But, what's does that all mean?"

"That means the book in the center will open after the last pillar is up." Terra answered Applejack.

"And I'm guessing that's a bad thing." Flash said.

"If they get their hands on that power." Surge said. "We have to put a stop to it."

"I'm gonna avenge Arabia!" Wind shouted.

"Hey!" Terra shouted at Wind. "She's not dead yet."

"All right!" Sunset spoke up. "Let's all overcome this together!"

"Hey missy, it's not that simple." Terra said to Sunset.

"Only one location remains." Surge said. "That and the center."

"Then the last pillar would need..." Flash said. "Ikazuchi, the Sword of Lightning!" Both he and Twilight said at the same time.

"Either that, or Calibur's Kurayami, the Sword of Shadows." Beat said.

"Then the answer is simple." Flash said. "We defeat Calibur, and take his Sacred Sword! That way we can save both Arabia and the city!"

"If you are planning on doing that, then you'll need back-up." Terra said before he nodded to Wind. They both took their Sacred Swords out and Terra tap Applejack's sholders with his sword as did Wind did the same With Rainbow Dash. Power flow from both swords and Paladin Ride Books appeared in Applejack's and Rainbow's Paladin Drivers.

Applejack's book had Buster on the cover, while Rainbow's had Kenzan on it. "All right! Finally!" Rainbow shouted with joy. "Let's go!" She shouted as she, Flash, and the girls headed out.

"I shall accompany you." Surge said as he followed them.

"Me too!" Wind shouted before Terra stopped her.

"What about your injuries?" Terra asked Surge.

"This is no time to worry about that." Surge said.

"Hey!" Terra shouted as Surge closed the door behind him. "That kid... It's not that clear-cut!" Then the book Spike has made a sound and he took it out.

"Looks like something's going on..." Celestia said as she opened the book.

Somewhere in the city. A Goblin Megid jumped down to the place where Kenzan destroyed one and returned that part of the city back. The Goblin then opened the white book up and made that part of the city disappeared again. Walking to the Megid is Night Light and he looked ready to destroy the Megid.

Back at the Northern Base. The others saw what is happening in the book Spike is holding. "So he's going to do it himself after all." Terra said as he and the others watch him in the book.

"Come on!" Spike said after he closed the book. "Let's head out!" He and the CMCs were about to head out before Terra stopped them.

"You four and the principles stay here." Terra told them. "You all look after Arabia."

"We will." Cadence said. Terra was about to grab his sword before Beat hold it out to him.

"I'll stay behind and do what I can." Beat said. Terra took his sword from and got ready to head out.

"I'll leave you to it, then. Let's head out, Wind!" Terra said.

"Bet!" Wind shouted as the two head out.

Beat place the blank book Flash got from the cloak woman in the white void and a yellow book about the same size as the other in the slot under the table and close the class.


In Wounder World. Night Light walked towards the Megid with sword in hand and looked ready to open the last door. Just then, Flash, Surge, and the others arrived there. "You were a swordsman chosen by a Sacred Sword!" Surge shouted at Night Light. "Why are you doing this?"

"I've given everything..." Night Light started. "All to obtain the eternal truth."

"Is that why you're sacrificing both the people and ponies?" Sunset asked.

"Even Arabia?!" Twilight asked.

"There's no other way." Night Light told them.

"Then we'll stop you!" Flash declared.

"Fascinating." Night Light said. He then scan the Jaou Dragon book with his sword.

Tyrannical Read

He then placed the book in his driver then pressed the button on top with his sword. While he did all that, Flash and the others place their Wounder Ride Books in their drivers. Both Flash and Surge draw out their swords and all three books open up. The others pressed the buttons on their drivers and each book opened up.

Unsheathe the Flame!
Unsheathe the Current!
Paladin, Stand!

"Henshin!" They all shouted as Flash, Surge, and Night Light slashed their swords and giant version of the Wonder Paladin books open behind girls, Shining, and Velvet open up and they all transformed into their rider forms. Rainbow Dash rider form looked just like Kenzan but the top armor had black in the center with white on the sides and her sword had a green stone in it. Her chest plate was a black book with Kenzan's symbol on it. Applejack's armor is like Buster's but without the sword on top of the helmet and her chest plate is light orange with Buster's symbol on it and her sword had a light orange stone in it.

Jaou Dragon

"You all lack the power to stop me." Calibur in his Jaou Dragon form said.

~Crimson Dragon!
~Fantastic Lion!
~Wonder Paladin!

"You'll see." Saber in his Crimson Dragon combo said.

"And we'll save Arabia!" Ember declared.


Back at the Northern Base, in Arabia's room. Twilight's voice echoed her name and Arabia woke up. She sat up in her bed and looked around the room. She was about to get out of bed, till she felt the pop-up book under her hand as she got up. "Twilight..." Arabia said as she looked at the book.

She then took the book and open it up to the page of Wonder World. She then got a flashback of when she was younger and Twilight introduced to her Star and Star showed her the book with a smile on her face. "Star..." Arabia said. "Protect Twilight and her new friends and loved ones."

The door to her room open and the CMCs came in and saw that Arabia was gone. "Where'd she go?!" Apple Bloom asked.

"We got to tell Principle Celestia!" Sweetie Bell said. They ran to tell Celestia and the others.

"Where the heck did she go?!" Scootaloo asked.


Back in Wounder World. The riders were knocked to the ground by Calibur. "Jeez! Even with ten of us, he's too strong!" Rainbow complained. Calibur then scan his book with his sword for his finisher.

Tyrannical Read
Jaou Dragon
Kurayami: Ending Strike! Learning Flash!

Calibur then slashed his sword at the group with a big wave of darkness. Before it could reach them, Buster and Kenzan came in and combined their powers to create a wall that took the hit. "Calibur! No, Mr. Light..." Buster said. "There's a mountain of things I want to ask you. But first, you're gonna tell us how to save Arabia!"

"Don't bother. She can't be saved." Calibur told them.

"What?!" Ember asked when Calibur told them Arabia can't be saved.

"The existence of one consumed by the power of darkness will vanish." Calibur said.

"Does that mean...?" Aqua spoke in a worry tone.

"She will be gone." Reverb sounding sad.

"Then w'll take you down and ask the sword ourselves!" G.Ember shouted as she stood up. "We'll free Arabia from the influence of darkness using its power!" The others stood up from the ground and perpar to attack.

"Is that something you're capable of doing?" Calibur asked.

"If it's us, you bet we can!" Saber said. Saber place his sword back in his driver and press the button on the handle for the finisher.

Final Page!

"I'll show you a man's resolve!" Buster shouted as he scan the Jack-to-Domamenoki book with his sword for his finisher.

Jack-to-Domamenoki

"I'll show you how strong Arabia is!" Kenzan shouted as she scan the Kobuta 3Kyoudai book in the slot in the sword for her finisher.

Kobuta 3Kyoudai

"For both Arabia and the people!" Blades declared as he puts his sword back in the driver and press the button on the handle for the finisher.

Final Page!

"We'll stop you in your tracks and that goes for the Megid!" Ember shouted as she and the other paladins place their swords in their holders on their belts and press the button on the handle for the finisher. Saber and Blades draw out thieir swords and perpar to strike.

Unsheathe the Flame!
Unsheathe the Current!

As they perpar to strike, Calibur closed his book and press the button on his driver for his finisher.

Jaou Dragon
Final Tyrannical Page!
Tyrannical Ending Strike!
You are over

Each rider slashed their swords at Calibur with an unslot of powerful slash. But Calibur was ready for it as he slashed his sword and cancel out their attacks. Then sending out five dark dragons at them. The dragons struck each rider and send them flying back a few feet and to the ground.

"Surge!" Saber called out as he Blades was mostly injured out of all the riders.

"I knew you hadn't recovered yet!" Buster shouted as he got up.

"This ends here." Calibur said as he raise his sword up and it was being covered in darkness.

"No!" Saber shouted as he got up and charged at Calibur. Saber jumped and try to strike Calibur with sword. Calibur dodged his attack and struck him with his sword.

"Flash!" Ember called out when Calibur struck him. The Goblin Megid charged at Blades while he was down.

Tyrannical Ending Strike!

Calibur was about to strike the Goblin Megid and open the last door, when Espada and G.Ember jumped in and blocked the Megid's attack. "Arabia! Mrs. Velvet!" Blades shouted when he saw the two and Calibur struck down the Goblin Megid. When both Espada and G.Ember knocked the Megid into Calibur's slash, it kept going and hit both Espada and G.Ember.

"MOM! ARABIA!" Both Ember and Drako shouted when the two got hit. The others called out to Espada and G.Ember as well with so much considered. Both Espada and G.Ember transformed back into Arabia and Velvet as they fell to their knees. "Arabia! Mom!" Ember shouted as she ran over to them.

As that happen, both Calibur's sword and book glowed as a sign that the final door is open. When the a purple pillar of light shot up to the sky and a ring form in the sky like the others, the riders were knocked out from Wonder World and back to the real world.

Ember, Drako, and Blades transformed back to Twilight, Shining, and Surge as they went over to Arabia and Velvet. "Why did you both do that?!" Surge asked the two.

"I was not going to let him hurt anyone else..." Velvet answered.

"And we're family..." Arabia said. "It's a no-brainer... More importantly--"

"I understand!" Surge interrupted. "I will fulfill my mission! And I... will save you both!"

"And mom!" Twilight spoke. "We will save both you and Arabia! I promise!"

Arabia looked at both Twilight and Surge. "But that's just your own stories..." She told them.

"She's right..." Velvet said. "After we took a hit like that... we don't have much time."

"After all..." Surge spoke. "I, too, am a fellow Homo sapiens."

Just then, Celestia and Luna along with Cadence, Spike, Sprit, and the CMCs came in. "There you are, Arabia!" Celestia said. But when they saw how badly injured she and Velvet are, they got worried.

"Ms. Celestia!" Surge said as he slowly got up, despite his injuries. "I leave both Mrs. Velvet and Arabia to you and your sister." He then went off.

Saber got up and follow Surge, along with Twilight, and the girls but Sunset. As they left, both Arabia and Velvet collapsed.


As the final ring expand to connect the other five, all six rings of light open the door to the power Calibur and the Megid are after. "At last, the door opens." Calibur said as he saw the rings coneted. From behind, Blades in his Fantastic Lion Wonder Combo try to attack him. But Calibur clashed blades with him, then knocked him to the ground.

Saber, Kenzan, Buster, and the Paladins caught up and Saber try to get him. But Calibur dodged it knocked away both Ember's and Kenzan's attacks. From where Arabia and Velvet are, they watched them fight Calibur and not doing so well. "Everyone's--" Arabia spoke before Sunset interrupted.

"Giving their all!" Sunset said. "Flash, Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Wind, and Terra too!" Each rider either got blocked or struck by Calibur. "You gotta give it your all too, Arabia!"

Arabia slowly got up as Buster swung his sword down at Calibur. "Terra has always been clumsy, rough with his words..." Arabia said. "But he looked after me..." Buster pushed Calibur back when the two clashed blades. Kenzan jumped down on Calibur and swung her two swords at him. "I've always been helped by... By Wind's cheerfulness... Even if she's a bit much at times..." Sunset, Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Spike, Velvet, and the CMCs listen to Arabia.

"Beat always helped maintain our swords for us..." Arabia said as we see Beat doing some celebrations to Arabia's sword. "But I've never properly thanked her... Surge..." We then see Blades get struck by Calibur. "He's always serious and inflexible... But his passion and strength rivals no other..." Blades was able to get his balance back and dodged Calibur's attack and counter him. Arabia then remember him saying that they are not just allies, they are family.

"The girls..." Arabia said as each Paladin Rider helped each other strike at Calibur or blocked Calibur's attack. "...they always have one another's back, no matter what..." Then both Saber and Ember used their swords to blocked Calibur's. "Flash..." Arabia said. "Flash is a kind man... and will always help those in need... And Twilight... Twilight's..." Spike can tell both Arabia and Velvet are almost out of time.

"Hurry up, guys!" Sprit shouted with so much considered. "Before it's too late! Arabia and Velvet are...!"

"Arabia! Mom!" Ember shouted.

"We won't let them die!" Saber shouted. Just then, in the center of the six rings of light, a white book appeared.

Back at the Megid lar. Zooous laugh because their plan had succeeded. "And there it is." Storious said.

"What is that?!" Apple Bloom asked as everyone saw the book.

"The door to the eternal truth..." Saber said when he saw it. Calibur then kicked Saber back a bit. The others try to stop Calibur before he got the chance to go through the door. But Calibur spun around and slashed each rider down. The fell to the ground as they were knocked out of their rider forms, except Saber and Ember. "I..." Saber shouted as he place his sword back in the driver and press the button on the handle for the finisher. As did Ember with her's in her holder.

Final Page!

They both draw out their swords and charged at Calibur.

Unsheathe the Flame!

When they slash their swords at him, he dodged them both then perpar to strike back.

Unleash the Shadow! Explicating Flash!

Calibur then slashed both of them and send them flying in the air before they transformed back to Twilight and Flash as they crashed on the ground. "You aren't strong enough to protect anything." Calibur told them.

"Twilight! Flash!" Sprit shouted as she and the others watch Calibur perpar to end the two. But when Twilight heard Sprit call out to her, she remembers when Star was being sucked into the vortex and she couldn't save her as Star called out to her.

"No..." Flash said as he crawled over to his sword. "Twilight, I know what you're thinking and this time you will succeed. Because you're not alone!" He told her as he stood up.

"Flash is right..." Arabia said as she watched Flash stand up. "You're not alone, Twilight... I believe in you..."

"Remember!" Flash spoke. "We have to save Arabia, your mother, Equestria, and the city!" Twilight knew Flash is right, so she picked up her sword and stand with him. And just when Twilight stand with Flash, both Rekka and the Brave Dragon book started to glow.

Back at the Northern Base. The pop-up book opened up on its own and a new page appeared in it, to show both Saber and Ember in new sliver armor. As that happen, the blank sliver book shined before it shot out and became a ball of light and surprise Beat. She saw it fly out to somewhere and she thinks she knows where.

The ball of light shot up to the sky and an aurora went everywhere. Back in the city, everyone saw the aurora in the sky and the ball of light floated down to Flash. "That's..." Calibur said when he saw the ball of light.

When it stopped infront of Flash, both him and Twilight saw it was the book the cloak woman gave him. "The book from before...?" Flash asked.

"What's going on...?" Twilight asked.

"I know you have the power, Twilight! And that goes for you too, Flash." A familiar voice from the ball of light spoke. A voice Twilight, her brother, her mother, Sprit, and Arabia recognized. Everyone else couldn't see it, but Twilight and Flash saw her, Star looking at the two with smile.

"Star..." Arabia said when she heard the voice. "Star...!"

"Is it really...?" Sprit asked as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Star?" Twilight asked. Flash didn't know how she knows his name, but he reached out to the book and it floated to his hand. When the light vanished, the cover appeared to show a knight riding a dragon and the title saying, Dragonic Knight. As Flash took the book, an energy flow from the book went to Twilight's Paladin Ride Book and charged it to a sliver book with Ember on the cover and the title changed to Dragonic Paladin.

Dragonic Knight
Dragonic Paladin

Flash then opened the book and a bright light shine as the story within was revealed.

The dramatic battles of an experienced knight riding with extreme style on an enormous dragon.

Both Flash and Twilight looked at each other and knew what to do. Flash took out the three books from his driver and put in the Dragonic Knight book in the first slot. Flash then draw out his sword as Twilight pressed the button on her driver and the two books open up.

Unsheathe the Flame!
Paladin Stand!

The two books glowed and the two stood in a library surrounded by flames. Two giant versions of the two books open up behind Flash and Twilight. The Dragonic Knight book extended to show Saber and a dragon had flames in the background and Brave flew out from the book. The flames on the sword was brighter as Flash perpar to slash it. The Paladin Ride Book behind Twilight show Ember in sliver armor with flames in the background. "Henshin!" The shouted as Flash slash his sword and two armors emerged from the two books and they transformed into their upgrade rider forms.

Don't miss it! The Metallic Armor! The Stylistic Booster! The Dauntless Rider!

~The knight appears!
~When you side, you have no grief and the flames is bright!
~Ride on, dragon! Fight! ~Dragonic Knight!
In other words, it's the strongest!

Ember's upgrade form is like Saber's, but her forearms has red dragon heads on them and her chest plate had flames around Saber's symbol. And her shoulders pads had crimson dragon wings on them.

Everyone saw and was amazed by both Saber's and Ember's upgrade forms. "I see you both obtained another power." Calibur said when he saw their new forms. "However!" He shouted as he slashed his sword and send a slash wave at the two. But when the slash landed, flames around the two send it back at Calibur. "What?!" He asked in shocked just when it hit him.

"You said you didn't need friends." Ember said to Calibur.

"And that's how you're going down." Saber told Calibur as the two approach him. Calibur charged at the two. When slashed his sword at the two, they weren't affected by his attacks. When Calibur slashed again, Saber blocked the attack with his arm and pushed him back. Ember the stabbed the ground with her sword and flames rise to block Calibur from trying to attack them again.

"Because the whole reason we can fight is thanks to the friends who believe in us!" Ember told Calibur from behind the flames.

"Go for it you two!" Terra shouted to Saber and Ember.

"Go!" Wind shouted.

"You can do this!" Pinkie Pie cheered for them.

"We are behind y'all always!" Applejack shouted.

"It's all on the two of you!" Rainbow shouted.

"For all worlds!" Fluttershy shouted.

"We believe in you both!" Rarity shouted.

"Go!" Surge shouted.

"Go!" Spike, Sprit, Sunset, Shining, the principles, and the CMCs shouted.

Saber then ready his Dragonic Booster on his arm.

Dragonic Booster! Spicy!

Calibur send slash waves at the two, but Saber use his Dragonic Booster to block each attack just as Ember sprouted dragon wings from her shoulders and blocked the attacks. "What?!" Calibur was shocked that they are stronger than him when they blocked his attacks.

"You said you've given everything, and yet..." Saber said as he tap the Dragonic Booster and mouth opened.

Dragonic Booster!

"Our desire to become stronger comes from the people we want to protect!" Ember finished Saber's sentence as he took out his Brave Dragon book and place it in the Dragonic Booster.

One Reading! Brave Dragon

Saber pressed the button on the Dragonic Booster just as Ember use her sword to fire a stream of flames at Calibur.

Flame Spicy!

Calibur struggle to block the flames being shot at him. But the flames broke through and send Calibur flying back and to the ground.

The Stylistic Booster!

From behind a tree, the cloak woman watched Saber and Ember doing well in their upgrade forms. "You have overcome all the trials..." The cloaked woman said.

"Your convictions will become your strength!" Saber shouted to Calibur.

"You're too late." Calibur said as he got up from the ground. "I will soon reach the universal eternal truth." His hole body then got covered in darkness and started to fly off. Saber pushed the cover of the book back three times when he and Ember saw Calibur took off.

~The knight appears! When you side, you have no grief and the flames is bright! Ride on, dragon! Fight! Dragonic Knight!

A giant version of the book appeared behind him and Brave the dragon flew out and Saber ride him as Ember sprouted the dragon wings again and they flew after Calibur. The others watch them and is amazed by the new power they have. They all have faith that the two will win.

Both Saber and Ember fly right at the ball of darkness and strike as they flew by it. They fire fireballs at the ball of darkness as they fly in the sky. They both came at it and slashed it again. "One day you will understand." Calibur told the two as he float in the air in the darkness. "There are some things that require sacrifices to obtain."

Both Saber and Ember swung their swords and three clashed blades each time they flew by. Calibur pressed the button on his driver with his sword for his finisher.

Final Tyrannical Page!

"We determine how this story ends!" Both Saber and Ember declared as Saber puts his sword back in the driver and press the button on the handle for the finisher, just as Ember puts her sword in her holder and press the button on the handle for the finisher before they draw them out.

Final Dragonic Page!
Unsheath the Flame!
Dragonic Ending Slash!

Tyrannical Ending Strike!

The three flew right at each other and clashed blades. "Divine Flame Dragonic Slash!" Both Saber and Ember declared their finisher as they were locked in with Calibur trying to get one over. The were able to break through and strike Calibur mid air and Calibur exploded. As Saber and Ember fly down, Kurayami fell from the sky.

"We are not done yet!" Brave the dragon said as he turned and aimed at the book in center. Brave then shot a fireball right at the book and a orbe formed around the book.

Back on the ground, Velvet and Arabia saw the two defeat Calibur before they lay their heads down on the ground. Saber and Ember transformed back to Flash and Twilight as they are back on the ground and looking for Kurayami. "Where is it?!" Twilight asked with concern. "If only we had his sword...!"

"Don't worry, we'll find it!" Flash said as they continue to look for the sword. Just then, Beat run in with so much considered on her face.

"Flash! Twilight!" Beat called out to them. "It's Arabia and Velvet...!" Twilight and Flash followed Beat to Arabia and Velvet. So much thoughts were going through Twilight's head right as they head to her mom and Arabia. When the two reached to where they are, they saw dark aura coming off the two.

"Arabia! Mom!" Twilight cried out as she and Flash ran over to them. Twilight kneel down next to Arabia and Velvet with her brother. "Arabia... Mom..."

"Twilight..." Arabia said weakly. "It's all right..."

"Everything..." Velvet said weakly. "...is going to be alright."

"No..." Twilight said as she crying over her friend and mother. "Arabia... Star's alive!"

"I know..." Arabia told Twilight. "I heard her too."

"We all did..." Velvet said. "...and I know you will save her."

"The four of us were supposed to be together forever!" Twilight cried. In the background, a young Star as like a ghost watched her friend Twilight cry and her other friend Arabia lay on the ground on the brink of death. The dark aura almost covered both Arabia and Velvet. "And please mom! We lost dad, we can't lose you too! I failed to save someone closet to me again..."

"No..." Arabia told her friend. "You saved me and Velvet. And not just us... Everyone saved us. You all saved our hearts." Everyone started to tier up as the two were being consumed by darkness.

"And Twilight..." Velvet said. "...I am so proud of you and Shining Armor... Keep this world safe from the Megid... and never give up on yourself... And Spike...you've been so loyal to Twilight when you were a dog....Please stay loyal to your family..."

"Arabia! Mom!" Twilight cried as Flash comfernt her.

"I still wanted..." Arabia said. "...to keep fighting alongside everyone."

"Flash..." Velvet said to him. "...keep my daughter happy..."

"I promise." Flash told Velvet before he looked at Arabia.

"Thank you... for everything." Arabia said to all of them. "For everything you've done for me..." She then looks at Twilight and Flash. "Please... Protect our world... The world we all live in..." She asked as she remembers when she, Twilight, Sprit, and Star played together. Twilight reached out to Arabia's and Velvet's hands and hold them tight. "Alongside everyone..."

"We will..." Twilight said as she cry. "I promise!" Sprit flew to Twilight's sholder as she cry.

"I promise too!" Flash said.

"We'll always help them do it!" Sunset said. The girls agreed with Sunset as they also cry.

"I'll watch over Twily, mom! I promise that!" Shining told Velvet as he try to hold back his "liquid pride" as Cadence hugged him.

"And you've been like a mother to me. I love you." Spike told Velvet as he cried his eyes out.

"We got this!" Terra told her. Wind and Beat are crying so much that they couldn't say anything to them.

"Of course!" Surge told Arabia.

"We all promise!" Celestia said as she and Luna cry. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Bell hugged their sisters as they cry so much. Rainbow Dash even hold Scootaloo as she and her cried.

Both Arabia and Velvet smile, knowing that the others are going to keep their promise before they fell to the ground, lifeless. "Mom... Arabia!" Twilight called out as they flipped them on their back as the dark auras on them grew darker.

"Twilight... Twilight!" Both Arabia and Velvet called out in pain as the darkness consumed them. They both screamed as the dark auras burst out. Velvet open her eyes and they glowed red as her and Arabia's bodies start to vanish.

Everyone saw both Arabia and Velvet vanished before them. Both Arabia and Velvet were gone.


Somewhere in the forest. Kurayami was sticking in the ground before a dark aura emerged from it as it heard both Arabia and Velvet cry out in pain before they vanished and it saw Velvet's eyes glow red.


The Story Continue

Author's Note:

Protect the last location!

The explosive Dragonic Knight!!


Btw, I'm making Rainbow Dash and Applejack new Wounder Paladins. If you have an idea for their rider names, please place them in the comments down below.

PreviousChapters Next