• Published 31st Oct 2021
  • 1,778 Views, 135 Comments

Kamen Rider Saber EG Volume 1 - Blaze-saber



The main 7 and Flash Sentry are facing something that threatens both their world and wounder world

  • ...
7
 135
 1,778

PreviousChapters Next
Volume 1, Chapter 29: At That Moment, the Swordsman Made His Move. 

Author's Note:

Here is a brand new question for you all: If you were in MLP, what creature would you be?

I would be a dragon.

Up on a rooftop, we see botn Rarity, Sweetie Bell, and Surge looking out to the city. "The last time I met Flash and Twilight here..." Surge spoke as he remembers the last time they were here and how Twilight was talking Star told them about a dragon and how she and Flash wanted to save it. "Everything they said was ridiculous, like declaring they'd a dragon inside that story."

"Yeah." Rarity said but just when she about something, Surge continue on.

"But in the end, they really did save the dragon, and overcame Primitive Dragon's berserk state." He said as he remembers their new Elemental Dragon form. "Flash and Twilight are amazing. And now...It's my turn." Rarity and Sweetie Bell looked at him and wonder what he meant by that.

"So you're saying..." Rarity said and Surge nodded yes to what she's about to ask.

"My heart's settled on fighting alongside you, Flash, Twilight and the others." He told Rarity and Sweetie Bell.

"Finally! You'll add a hundred people's worth of strength!" Rarity told him. "Now let's hurry and go back to everyone, Darling!"

"But before that, I need to settle things as a swordsman of the organisation." Surge told them.

"Alright." Rarity said before she looked at Sweetie Bell. "Sweetie, you go back and tell the others that I'm going with Surge are going to tell the organisation that he's leaving." She turned back to Surge. "I'm not going to let you go alone. Who knows what might happen if you tell them that you're leaving the organisation."

"Okay. We'll have eclairs waiting for you then!" Sweetie Bell told Surge. Surge kneeled down to Sweetie Bell and hold her hands.

"Thank you." He before he looked at Rarity. "Both of you." Rarity nodded before the two headed off for the Southern Base.


At the Southern Base, in the throne room. Mist and Starlight stands before Master Logos as he sits in his throne. "The soul dwelling within the tale of sorrow has now been saved, creating Elemental Dragon as a result." Logos told the two. "Next is the book resting in the Northern Base." Both Mist and Starlight bowed.

"Understood." They both said.

"I am looking forward to this." Logos said with a smile on his face.

"And what of Calibur and her paladins?" Mist asked. "Left to their own devices, more swords may be sealed."

"Not a problem." Wave said as he and Sunburst walked out. "Simply defeat her and claim the Sword of Shadows."

"Sonic Wave...!" Mist said with a smile when she saw him.

"Precisely." Logos agreed with Wave. "What's important are the swords. The swordsmen themselves are expendable." He said to himself.


At the Northern Base, Sweetie Bell told everyone that Surge is coming back and Flash ran down the stairs. "Is Surge really...?" Flash asked and Sweetie Bell nodded yes.

"He said he's gonna join forces with us again!" Sweetie Bell told them.

"That's good to hear...!" Twilight said.

"Yeah, total joy..." Rainbow Dash said as she holds her Paladin Ride Book that is partially darkened. "I can't believe that I have to not use this or I won't use it anymore!"

"Why's he not with you then? And where's your sister?" Terra asked Sweetie Bell.

"He wanted to settle a few things apparently and Rarity went with him just to make sure he's safe." Sweetie Bell answered.

"What do you mean by "settle"?" Sunset asked.

"You don't think he..." Terra asked as he sounded worry.

"Agreed. It's possible." Beat said.

"W-wait, hang on..." Fluttershy said. "What is it?"

"Surge's going to try uncover the true enemy on his own!" Flash said.

"And Rarity went with him knowing that and to make sure he doesn't get killed!" Twilight said as we see both Surge and Rarity walk through a hall in the Southern Base. "We got to go to the Southern Base!"

"I mean, we'd love to but..." Terra said.

"The connections to our Book Gates have been long severed." Beat finished what Terra was about to say as she took out her Book Gate. "With their barrier up, there's no other way."

"No, there actually is." Light said from the top of the stairs and everyone looked up at her. "That old friend of mine went to see Master Logos at the Southern Base recently."

"An old friend of a thousand year old Sword of Light...?" Beat asked. Both Flash and Twilight thought for a moment before they knew who Light who she was talking about.

"Could it be..." Both Flash and Twilight said to each as they thought about Tassel.

"There should be a path of light he made to pass the barrier." Light told them. "Humans can't usually use it, but you can with me there. But that means only one can go."

"I'll go!" Flash volunteer.

"Oi, I can't keep up here!" Terra shouted.

"Off we go here." Light said as she puts on her driver and took out her Wonder Ride Book and open it.

Gold or Sliver?

She then placed the book in her driver and pulled out her sword from it as the book open up and her body turned into dust and went into the sword as she transformed into the Sword of Light.

Release the Radiance!
~Who is the Shining Sword?

The sword flew down to Flash after she transformed. "I'll look for the entrance. Make sure you don't let go." The sword told Flash.

"Ok!" Flash said before he took hold of the handle. Just before it took off, Twilight held on to Flash with Sprit in her pocket. They were whisk away out of the Northern Base real fast and the others were both shocked and surprise by that.

"The sky sure feels great!" The sword shouted as they fly through the skies.

"Wait, hang on!!" Flash shouted as he and Twilight hold on for dear life. At this point, Twilight now knows how Spike felt when he did this.


Meanwhile in the Southern Base, both Surge and Rarity was being careful not to get caught as they saw Mist go through a door. "Where is she headed...?" Rarity asked.

"Let's find out..." Surge said as they walked down the stairs and followed Mist. Mist walked down a hall before she stopped and turned to three red ribbons on a wall. Mist then hold up her Book Gate and open it.

Book Gate
Open the Gate

Surge and Rarity watch as a Book Gate open up from those ribbons and Mist walked through it before it closed behind her. Surge and Rarity went over to the three red ribbons on the wall as Surge took out his Gattrike Phone. He placed his phone on the wall and both him and Rarity listen closely to what's on the other side. "Today's the day you tell us, Sophia." They heard Mist say and they were shocked to hear that.

"Sophia is through here...?" Surge whispered.

"So it was Mist that kidnapped her." Rarity whispered before they continue to listen.

"Tell us where the book containing the secret art of generating humans lies." Mist told Sophia.

"I have no intention of telling you." Sophia responded.

"And I've tired to hearing that." Mist told Sophia as she walked closer. "This is your final warning. No more." Mist soon left Sophia in that room and walked down the hall. Surge and Rarity came out from where they were hiding when Mist left and Surge went up to the wall.

"Sophia... I'm sorry for being blind all this time..." Surge said as he felt sorry about all this. "I promise I will save you."

"To think, these ruffians were the ones who took Sophia..." Rarity said before they went on their way.

"There's the entrance!" Saikou said as the three made it to the South Pole.

"Can you go a bit sl-" Twilight was about to ask before they went down. "Wait, that way?!" The three as they crashed infront of the Southern Base.

"Here's the path of light." Saikou said as Flash and Twilight hugged each other to keep warm.

"I-it's bloody freezing...! It's so cold, cold, cold...!" Sprit shouted from Twilight's pocket as she shivered.

"Let's go!" Saikou said as the sword created a hole in the barrier and they stepped through.


In the throne room, Surge kneeled down infront of Master Logos while Rarity is hiding behind a pillar. "Master, I have something to report..." Surge said.

"What is it?" Logos asked him.

"The traitor within our ranks is Ruby Mist!" Surge told him. "She has Sophia captive!"

"Sabela is a sword most loyal to our cause." Logos said. Surge raised his head after he heard what Logos just told him. Rarity eyes widened by that as well. "With all the Sacred Swords and Wonder Ride Books gathered, the Omniscient Tome will be restored for the first time in 2000 years. And its grand power will be mine."

"Wait! That goes against our organisation's principles!" Surge shouted.

"Principles?" Logos asked him. "Those are utterly meaningless. And your paladin can come out from where she's hiding." After Rarity came out from her hiding spot, Logos continue. "I will lead both this world and Equestria to their rightful path. That right belongs to me."

"Twilight was right about you..." Rarity said. "You're the true enemy... Your the traitor..."

"Are the sages aware of this...?" Surge asked only for Logos to laugh at him.

"I had those decrepit fools eliminated." Logos told them as he looked at the empty seats next to him.

"How could you...?" Surge asked. "Those who betray our organisation's sense of justice must not be forgiven!" He shouted as he stood up and had a angry look on his face. "Even if that person is the Master himself...!" He and Rarity took out their Lion Senki and Wonder Paladin books out.

Lion Senki
Wonder Paladin

They place them in their drivers before Surge draw out his sword as Rarity press the button on her driver and their books opened up as they transformed into their rider forms.

Unsheathe the Current!
Paladin Stand!
~Lion Senki
~Wonder Paladin

"I made a vow to the Sword of Currants, Nagare that I would protect this world's balance!!" Blades declared.

"And I promise to protect my friends with flare and dazzle!!" Aqua declared as they ready their swords. Before they could charge at Logos, a sword stopped them.

"You stand before his holiness." Wave told them. "This is no place for fools to brandish their swords." He used his sword and slashed the two.

Jikokuken Kaiji

"You two should have never poked your noises where they don't belong." Sunburst told them.

"Who are you two?!" Blades asked the two.

"The Swordsmen closest to the Master: Sonic Wave and Sunburst." Wave answered Blades.

""Wave and Sunburst"...?" Aqua asked.

"Otherwise known as, Kamen Rider Durandal and Kamen Rider Stream." Wave told them as he and Sunburst took out their Wounder Ride Books and opened them.

Ocean History
The many lives resting beneath our deep blue waves continue to weave our history from times past into the present.
Wonder Paladin

They close their books and Wave place his book in his sword while Sunburst place his in his Paladin Driver. Wave then hold up his sword and separate the blade from the gard before he rotated his arms and place his blade back in to where it's in its spear mode and the book open up. Sunburst press the button on his driver and his book open up. Their books glowed and they stood in the middle of a library with water surrounding them as giant versions of their books opened up behind them and Wave slashed his sword as a school of fish covered them.

Reversing the Edge of Time
Paladin Stand
Time. Time, time, time, time, time...

"Henshin." They both said as they transformed into Kamen Rider Durandal and Kamen Rider Stream.

EMBODIES OUR BEING!
~OCEAN HISTORY-EEEEEAH!
~Wonder Paladin!
The ocean goes splish and splash!

Stream form look similar to Durandal, but his helmet had only the trident on it with no fin with two others on the shoulders. Their are shark fins on the forearms and his sword has a white blade with a black handle with a ocean blue stone in the gard. Both Blades and Aqua ready their swords when they saw them transformed. Durandal took out his blade out of its guard as Stream press the button on the handle on his sword as did Durandal.

Kaiji Erasure

In a splash of water, the four was out of the throne room and in a different part of the Southern Base and both Blades and Aqua are on the ground and hurt. "What just happened?!" Blades asked as the two struggle to get up.

"Weren't we just in the throne room?!" Aqua asked before they looked around and saw that both Durandal and Stream were gone and they were in a different room. "How did we...?" Just then, Durandal and Stream appeared behind them and they clashed blades with them.

"Rebellion against the Master is a grave sin!" Durandal declared as they clashed blades. When he brought his spear down on them, Blades and Aqua jumped out of the way. "Now you will pay with your life!" He and Stream brought their swords up and clashed blades with Blades and Aqua.

"I already laid my life down long ago!" Blades told Durandal while they lock blades before Durandal and Stream pushed them back and they struck them with their handles and pushed back. "But it was for a virtuous organisation I believed in!" He then took out his Wonder Ride Book and placed it on the tip of his sword to scanned it as did Aqua with hers.

Lion! Hmm, hmmm!
Paladin! Hmmm, hmmm!

As he did that, Durandal and Stream did what they did before with their swords.

Kaiji Erasure

Blades and Aqua then send two slash waves right at them only for them to be where they were after a splash of water. Durandal and Stream then press the button on their swords again for them to appear next to them before they stuck them.

Reset Kaiji

The two fell to the ground after that attack before they got up. "Was that teleportation?" Aqua asked. In a different part of the base, a door of light open up and the Saikou dragged Flash and Twilight through it.

"I'm sure Surge and Rarity will be wherever Master Logos is." Twilight told Flash and Saikou.

"Likely." Saikou agree with Twilight before they went to go look for them. Meanwhile back at the fight, Durandal took out his blade from the gard and both he and Stream pressed the button on the handles.

Kaiji Erasure

They then appeared behind Blades and Aqua before they struck them from behind. When they try to strike back, they disappear and reappear behind them again before they slashed them before they disappear again. They were infront of Blades and Aqua when they reappear before they slashed them again. While this happening, a ripple happened and made Flash, Twilight, Sprit, and Saikou appeared in a different place like they were fast forward. "What just happened?!" Sprit asked.

"How'd we get here...?" Flash asked as they are confused by what just happened. In the throne room, Logos had an evil grin on his face. Back with the fight, Durandal and Stream reappear behind Blades and Aqua as Durandal place his blade back in the gard and they both press the button on the handles again.

Reset Kaiji

They then slashed both Blades and Aqua from behind and they stumbled forward by their attacks. "I can't read where their attacks will come from..." Blades told Aqua.

"How can we defend or attack...?" Aqua asked Blades.

"I don't know! Think!" Blades respond as they face Durandal and Stream. "There has to be a way!" Meanwhile Flash, Twilight, Saikou, and Sprit sneak their way through the base as they look for Surge and Rarity. Soon a ripple happened again and they appear on the second floor.

"Again?" Twilight asked as Saikou glowed and she returned back to her human form.

"Something odd's going on." Light told them.

"But we gotta keep moving." Twilight said. "Let's split up. Me, Flash, and Sprit will go this way." The three headed off.

"Alright, this way for me then." Light said as she went the opposite way. Back with the fight, Blades and Aqua scan their books with their swords again.

Lion! Hmm, hmmm!
Paladin! Hmm, hmmm!
Learning Flash!

They send slash waves right at Durandal and Stream, but a ripple cause them to disappear just before the two slash waves hit them.

Kaiji Erasure

Blades and Aqua appeared in a different part of the room while Durandal and Stream reappear behind them as Durandal place his blade back in the gard and press the button as did Stream pressed the button on his sword.

Reset Kaiji

They then slashed both Blades and Aqua from behind and delt a huge amount of damage that they transformed back to Surge and Rarity before they fell to the ground. Flash and Twilight came down the stairs where Surge and Rarity to find them on the ground. "Surge!! Rarity!!" Both Flash and Twilight called out when they saw them on the ground. "Don't tell me..." Sprit said as she is afraid that they're dead. Just before Flash and Twilight could get over to them, Durandal and Stream caught their attention.

"So you've come, Flash Sentry and Twilight Sparkle." Durandal said as Flash and Twilight took out their Elemental Dragon Books and drivers.

And now, join hands with that primordial power to become the mystical beast that will save all!

They close their Elemental Dragon books and took out their Primitive Dragon books to place those books in them.

Elemental Dragon
GET!

They then place their books in their drivers before Flash drew out his sword as Twilight pressed the button on her driver and their books opened up.

Unsheathe the Flame!
Paladin Stand!

"Henshin!" They both shouted as Flash slash his sword and flames covered Twilight as they transformed into their rider forms.

~ELEMENTAL DRAGON!
More and more elements makes for a formidable bond!

Saber and Ember ready their swords before they charge at Durandal and Stream. They clashed blades before Durandal and Stream pushed Saber and Ember back into a different part of the base. Durandal and Stream swung their swords at Saber and Ember but they ducked under their attacks before they clashed blades with them. Durandal thrust his sword forward at Saber as Stream try to strike at Ember, but they dodged their attacks before they clashed blades. Durandal spun Saber around and punch him in the face as Stream kicked Ember in the stomach before they struck them with their swords. "What did you do to Surge and Rarity?!" Ember asked the two.

"A simple passing of judgement on a traitor and trespasser." Durandal said as he took out the blade from the gard. He and Stream pressed the button on the handles and they appeared behind them.

Kaiji Erasure

Durandal then place his blade back in the gard and press the button on the handle.

Reset Kaiji

Just as Saber and Ember turned around, both Durandal and Stream swung their swords at them just as they turned into flames before they reformed a few feet away. "They cut us...?" Saber asked.

"What were those attacks...?" Ember asked.

"Judgement time has come for you too." Stream told them as Durandal took out the blade out of its guard and they pressed the button on the handles.

Kaiji Erasure

A ripple of water made them disappeared and reappear infront of Saber and Ember. Just before they slashed them, Saber and Ember turned into water just as they made contact. Just as Durandal and Stream try to strike them when they reformed, they turned into air to dodge their attacks. When Durandal and Stream try to strike them again, they brought up rocks to block the attacks. "They cut us again...?" Ember asked as she and Saber felt the attacks.

"I see. What meddlesome powers." Durandal said as he pulled out his blade out again and press the button again.

Kaiji Erasure

Saber and Ember saw that both Durandal and Stream was holding Surge and Rarity hostage. "Hand over ever Sacred Sword and book in your possession." Durandal demand. Just then, both Surge and Rarity regain conscious and saw Saber and Ember with Sprit floating near them.

"Flash...! Twilight...! Sprit...!" Surge and Rarity said when they saw them.

"Surge! Rarity!" All three of them shouted to them before Durandal and Stream took the two by the neck.

"Now, your swords and books if you will." Durandal said as he and Stream hold Surge and Rarity.

"Don't do it!" Sprit shouted to Saber and Ember. "The world needs you two!" Both Saber and Ember knows they can't give up Rekka, Ikazuchi, and their books. But if they don't, they might kill Surge and Rarity. Saber then placed his sword back in his driver before he and Ember closed their books before they took them out of their drivers and transformed out of their rider forms. Durandal and Stream let go of Surge and Rarity and let them fall to the ground.

"What are you doing here...?!" Surge asked them while he and Rarity are on the ground.

"We came to help." Flash answer Surge.

"WHY?!" Surge shouted at them.

"We made a promise!!" Twilight shouted at him. "All of us will always trust and help each other... as family-in-arms, and friends."

"I always trusted in the organisation..." Surge said. "The organisation was everything to me... Even family... But, all of it... It was all a delusion... What the hell have I even been fighting for ALL THIS TIME?!" He began to cry as all everything that he known about the Sword of Logos have been for nothing. "I don't want to be a liability. Take Rarity, leave me, and just fight! Destroy the organisation! Just destroy it all..."

"Are you..." Flash spoke up. "Are you seriously saying that?" He asked Surge only for him not to answer. "ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS?!"

"OF COURSE I DON'T MEAN IT!!" Surge shouted. "I'm just frustrated... I want to make things right in the organisation... I WANT TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT!"

"Not quite." Flash told Surge. "WE will set the organisation straight. Right?"

"Flash..." Surge said as he looked up to him.

"Your time is up." Durandal told them as he and Stream ready they swords to end both Surge and Rarity.

"WAIT!" Both Flash and Twilight shouted just before Durandal and Stream could end Surge and Rarity. They looked at them as Flash took off his driver with his sword still in it. They were too focused on each other, they didn't see Sprit fly off to find Light. Twilight then pulled out Ikazuchi before she and Flash place their drivers and the sword on the floor. "Twilight... Flash..." Rarity said as she them did what just did.

"Why? Why are you doing this for someone like me?!" Surge asked them.

"Even now..." Flash spoke. "We still want to fight alongside you, Surge!"

"But..." Surge spoke as Flash and Twilight gave a smile.

"You're strong." Flash told Surge. "Your conviction and pride as a swordsman are unmatched! I like that part of you. That's why we can't afford to let you die here. Let's go home...back to our friends." Surge began to cry over how his friends care about him. Soon both Flash and Twilight place their Wounder Ride Books on the floor, and they saw Sprit returned behind the two riders as she pointed to the side where Light was and ready to transform. "Everything's alright." Flash told Surge. "Believe in us." Just then a ripple happened again their drivers, books, and the sword vanished.

Kaiji Erasure
Reset Kaiji

When Flash and Twilight looked, they saw them infront of Durandal and Stream. "Take your last breath, Swordsman of Water." Durandal said as he ready to kill Surge.

"But we had a deal with them!" Stream told Durandal, but he didn't listen to Stream as brought his sword down.

Release the Radiance!

Saikou came in and blocked his attack and pushed them back. "Let there be light!" The sword shouted as it shine bright before the Shadow appear.

~Who is This?
Saikou Second Chapter
The shadow born from the light:
Shadow!

The shadow the clashed blades with both Durandal and Stream before it slashed both of them. "Surge! Rarity!" Both Flash and Twilight shouted as they went over to them. After they helped them up, they picked up Flash's driver, Ikazuchi, and the Wonder Ride Books up. "Get your Book Gate out!" Saikou told Surge.

"Understood!" Surge said before he took out his Book Gate and open it.

Book Gate
Open the Gate

"Let's go guys!" Sprit shouted to them as the Book Gate appeared and open up. "Everyone's waiting!"

Reset Kaiji

Just before they could go through it, a ripple happened again and both Flash and Twilight felt pain go through them. The others saw both Durandal and Stream behind Flash and Twilight as they into Surge's and Rarity's arms. "Flash! Twilight!" Both Surge and Rarity shouted as they caught them and saw a cut on their backs. "Flash!! Twilight!!" Surge shouted. In the hidden room in the base, Sophia put her hands together as she pray for her friends.

"Please stay safe everyone..." Sophia prayed. When she opened her eyes, she saw Calibur here and she slashed her sword and destroy the barrier that kept Sophia prisoner. When it was down, Calibur walked over to Sophia. "Calibur. Night Light?" Calibur closed her book in her driver and took it out to transform back to Velvet. "Ember?!" Sophia shouted in shocked to see Velvet as Calibur. "Why are you...?" Velvet walked over to Sophia.

Back with the others, Flash and Twilight were on the ground as Surge and Rarity hold them. The Shadow took out the X-Swordswoman book and open up.

X-Swordswoman
Episode One: Fight with all the colours!

The shadow closed the book and place it in the Saikou Driver before it hit the button with the sword.

Release the Radiance
~X-Swordswoman!
Episode One:

With Saikou now in her rider form, she charged and clashed blades with both Durandal and Stream. They lock blades before Saikou pushed them away from the others before Durandal and Stream pulled back and thrust their swords at Saikou. Saikou pushed them back before she brought her sword down on them but they dodged her attack. Durandal then pulled out his blade from the gard before he charged it from its spear mode back to sword mode.

Sword Interval

He then pulled out the blade out of its guard and put it back in as Stream place his sword in the hold on his belt and press the button. Saikou close the book on her driver before she opened the cover and press the button with her sword for the finisher.

Finish Reading
The Most Colourful!
Ocean Immediate Slash!

All three swords glowed as they slashed their swords at each other before their slash waves cancel each other out in an explosion. Surge and Rarity stood up and took out their Wounder Ride Books and opened them up.

Lion Senki
Wonder Paladin

They then place their books in their drivers before Surge draw out his sword as Rarity press the button on her driver and their books opened up as they transformed into their rider forms.

Unsheathe the Current
Paladin Stand!

Just before they could join the fight, Flash and Twilight stopped them by grabbing their legs. "Surge!" Flash said before he and Twilight hold up their Elemental Dragon books to them. "Use these..." Blades and Aqua took their Elemental Dragon books from them and Aqua nodded to Blades.

"Alright...!" Blades said as he puts his sword back in his driver and both he and Aqua closed their books and took them out of their drivers.

Elemental Dragon

Blades then place the Elemental Dragon book in the first slot in his driver as Aqua place hers in her driver. Blades drew out his sword as Aqua press the button on her driver and the two books opened up.

Better Better Unsheathe!
Better Better Stand!

Both Blades and Aqua glowed as the two Elemental Dragon books power up their element of water.

~Elemental More & More!

Their entire bodies turned into a giant flow of water as they attack both Durandal and Stream.

~Sharing-mental More & More! ~Better-mental More & More!

The two flows of water flew in the air as both Durandal and Stream rolled on the ground as the two flows of water grabbed Saikou, Sprit, Flash, and Twilight and escaped through the Book Gate.

~Ele-Better!

"You aren't getting away!" Durandal shouted as he try to chase after them but the Book Gate closed before he could go through it.


They soon returned to the Northern Base with Light and Surge carrying Flash while Rarity carried Twilight through the door. "Flash! Twilight!" Spike shouted when he and the others saw them and everyone ran over to them. "Surge! Rarity, what happened?!"

"We'll explain later! Flash and Twilight needs help first!" Surge shouted.

"No, normal treatment won't help." Light told them. "I'll do what I can." She said as she hold her hands over both of Flash's and Twilight's wounds on their backs as they glowed.

"Flash, Twilight, are you both feeling alright?" Sunset asked them.

"Flash and Twilight would never die!" Surge said.

"But if they follows us, we're finished." Light told them.

"True. The Northern Base is completely vulnerable without its barrier!" Terra said. Everyone didn't know what to do if they can't defend against the Southern Base.

"Do not worry yourselves." Sophia told them as she walked out to the balcony on top of the stairs.

"Sophia!" Terra shouted when they all saw her.

"Sophia...!" Surge said as he and Rarity were shocked to see her here.

"The barrier has already been raised." Sophia told them. "Nothing will be able to breach our Northern Base."


The Story Continue

PreviousChapters Next