• Published 10th Sep 2021
  • 230 Views, 9 Comments

A nightmare night Carol's - Blackcatsuperfan1



Like a Christmas tale but this is like nightmare night

  • ...
 9
 230

The ghost of nightmare Night's future

Are chapters starts with Sandbar and Smolder who just saw Yona disappeared. After watching Yona disappeared Sandbar and Smolder I saw two little Phillies walking like spiders walking towards them.

When the two Phillies we're in front of them one of them died talking in spider. And unfortunately to Sandbar can't understand what they were saying but luckily Smolder did and started talking spider right back. And not knowing what they were saying Sandbar said to Smolder" hay Smolder what did she say? Then Smolder said to Sandbar" she said her name is Ignorance her friend's name is Want and she wonders what what your leg taste like". And like Smolder said Ignorance bit Sandbar on his leg. And after Ignorance bit Sandbar on his leg Sandbar said to Smolder" ouch the little spider Philly bit me". Then Smolder said to Sandbar" maybe you'll get super powers". Then Sandbar said to Smolder" there's no stallion superheroes".

And seeing that he was right Smolder tried to kick the spider Philly off of Sandbar's leg but ended up kicking him in the balls. And after kicking sandbar in the balls Sandbar and Smolder waited for the next ghost show up. And at 2:00 the final ghost had arrived to Sour Treat's home.
When the final ghost had arrived to Sour Treat's home the ghost tripped on it's robe and fell down the stairs falling onto Sandbar. And after falling into Sandbar Sandbar and Smolder saw that the final Spirit was their friend Gallus

And after Sandbar and Smolder saw that the the final spirit was their friend Gallus Sandbar saw that Gallus had one thing that he never noticed before. And after Sandbar noticed the one thing that Gallus had that he never seen before Sandbar said to Gallus" wait a minute guys when did you have big boobs and especially where you always a girl". And after seeing her friends and hearing Sandbar Gallus said to Sandbar and Smolder first guys why am I wearing a robe that shows off my boobs and secondly I always been a girl my feathers hide my boobs one back in Griffinstone I was a stripper besides how you think I survived there".

And after hearing that their friend was a stripper Sandbar and Smolder start to imagine their friend as a stripper. When Sandbar and Smolder were imagining their friend being a stripper in Sandbar started to daydream about his friend being a stripper and in his imagination Gallus was wearing a black bikini while dancing in front of him.

When Gallus was dancing this song was playing in the background.

And as for Smolder she was imagining the same thing a step Gallus wasn't wearing anything and in the background this song was playing.

Then Gallus snapped her talents to snap Sandbar and Smolder out of their daydreams. And after snapping Sandbar and Smolder out of their daydreams Gallus said to Sandbar and Smolder" okay guys now that you know what I used to be is there anything you want to tell me? And still in shock knowing that their friend was a stripper Sandbar said Gallus" please marry me". And hearing what her friend said Smolder said to Gallus" what Sandbar meant to tell you was this". Then Smolder told Dallas about their situation and how they were all trapped in storybook and that is afraid the roles in the story they will all be able to get out of the book stand up since she was the last ghost you guys her part they would all be closer to getting out of the book.

Then gallas decided that if it was the best way for herself and her friends get out of the book then she would play the part of the ghost of nightmare night's future. And knowing that it was up to her to play her part as the ghost of nightmare night's future Gallus ask asked Sandbar and Smolder about who was she supposed to scare for they could get back to their world. And hearing the question Smolder pointed over towards Sour Treat. And seeing Sour Treat Gallus went over to Sour Treat to see if she will be able to make him change his ways. Then Sour Treat felt a dark presence right behind him. And after Sour Treat felt a dark presence right behind behind him Sour Treat turned around and saw a dark figure standing right behind him. And after Sour Treat saw the dark figure behind him Sour Treat said to the dark figure" are you the ghost of nightmare nights yet to come?

Then Gallus head yes and then started to walk away from Sour Treat. Then Sour Treat saw that Gallus had stopped in front of a door. And after Sour Treat saw that Gallus had stopped in front of a door Sour Treat saw Gallus pointed to a door. And Sour Treat saw Gallus pointed to a door Sour Treat saw that Gallus want him to follow her. And Sour Treat saw that Gallus want him to follow her Sour Treat went over to the door. And after going over to the door sour treat open the door and saw that he was in a brewery. And seeing that you was in a brewery Sour Treat saw many of the town ponies talking about someone.

Then sour treat heard one of the town ponies say" mares and stallions I like to make a toast the future for our town and now that he is dead maybe this town can have a future even though most of our foals have died here to the Future for future foals won't have to end up like ours".

And hearing that they were talking so bad about somepony and hearing and seeing so much sadness sour treat bag Gallus to take him somewhere that didn't have so much sadness. And hearing his plea Gallus teleported herself and Sour Treat into a new home. And after teleporting herself and Sour Treat to a new home Sour Treat saw that they were in the home of his faithful assistant Spikeus.

And seeing that he was in his faithful assistant Spikeus home Sour Treat saw that Spikeus was the only one in the house. And after Sour Treat saw that Spikeus was the only one in the house Sour Treat saw that Spikeus was was crying. And after seeing his faithful assistant Spikeus crying Sour Treat said to Gallus" spirit why is my faithful assistant crying? And after asking his question Sour Treat heard the noise coming from Spikeus. Then Sour Treat turned his head and saw Spikeus got off of the chair and went towards seven earns. And after Sour Treat saw Spikeus to seven earns Sour Treat saw Spikeus in front of the seven earns and started crying in front of them.

Then Sour Treat heard Spikeus say" oh why uncruel fate why did you have to take my family away from me why". Then sour treat realize that the seven earns where the ones that belong to his family. Then Sour Treat saw Spikeus pull out a dagger. And after Sour Treat saw that Spikeus pulled out a dagger Sour Treat heard Spikeus say to himself" Amelia my darling I hope I see you in heaven for what I'm going to do". Then Sour Treat saw Spikeus take the dagger and slid his own throat killing him into sleep thinking that if his death he was finally be able to be reconnected with his family.

And after seeing that Spikeus take his own life Sour Treat was shocked that Spikeus would take his own life Sour Treat asked Gallus what happened to Spikeus that would make him take his own life. And hearing Sour Treat's question Gallus took her talent and place it on sour treats head and showed that after the youngest child died from his terrible illness the illness had spread to the rest of Spikeus's children. And after seeing that the disease had spread to the rest of the children Sour Treat saw that the same fate that had befallen upon the youngest child. And after seeing the deadly fate that had happened towards the children Sour Treat saw that death had taken Spikeus's wife because after seeing that death has taken all of her children death had taken her by herself dying by a broken heart by seeing her children die in front of her.

And after seeing the the Fate of Spikeus's wife and children Sour Treat saw that they were in a graveyard that said child wing. And after seeing that he was in a graveyard in the child wing Sour Treat saw so many young ponies had perish Sour Treat said to Gallus" spirit after seeing all these death s please tell me who is the cold heartless monster that". And hearing Sour Treat's question Gallus pointed a tombstone with his name on it. And after seeing his name on the tombstone Sour Treat realize that his actions were the reason why this future had turned out so wicked and horrific.

And after seeing that this future was made because of his actions Sour Treat knew that he had to change this terrible and horrific fate of his town. Then Sour Treat went over to Gallus then asked her" Spirit please help me change the events of this terrible and horrific future please tell me what I can do to change this dreary and terrible future. Then Gallus said to Sour Treat" sour treat the only way you could prevent this horrible future from coming true is to change your ways in the presence also there's something else I want to tell you". Then Gallus took off her her robe and everyone saw that she was wearing some kind of old time jazz musician suit.

And after seeing what she was wearing Gallus started to play the piano and sing this song.

And after the song was done Sour Treat's
grave open and turned into a boneless pit. And after Sour Treat's grave open and turned into a boneless pit Gallus pushed Sour Treat into his grave. And after Gallus pushed Sour Treat into his grave Sour Treat started screaming while he was falling. When Sour Treat screaming Sour Treat said out loud" please spirits let me change this future don't let me turn out this way I promise I'll change my way forever". Then Sour Treat saw that he was in his own bed. And after Sour Treat saw that he was back on his own bed Sour Treat saw saw one of his maids Rare Broom come into his room and say to him why good morning sir". And after seeing Rare Broom come into his room sour treat came over to her and gave her a big hug. And after giving Rare Broom a big hug Sour Treat said to her" oh Rare Broom I am so happy to see you wait when you leave Rare Broom can you tell me what day it is please?

And not knowing what was going on with Sour Treat Rare Broom said to Sour Treat" well Mr Sour Treat it's nightmare night". And hearing that he was not too late Sour Treat said to Rare Broom" thank you Rare Broom for telling me it this the wonderful night of nightmare night and for a thank you for telling me what wonderful day it is take the day off because I I have things to do for this wonderful day".

And hearing that she had their day off Rare Broom went out of Sour Treat's home to goes spend the holiday with her family. Oh and back at Smolder and Sandbar Smolder and Sandbar we're about to think Gallus for her job as playing the ghost as nightmare nights future until Gallus disappeared by getting teleported away from them. And seen their friend game teleported away from them that meant that Gallus part in the story was done. Then Sandbar and Smolder heard Sour Treat talking about how he will make this night the best nightmares night ever. And after Sandbar and Smolder heard how sour treat was going to make this night the greatest nightmare night ever Sandbar and Smolder saw Sour Treat coming out of his home wishing everyone a Merry nightmare night.

And with all the town ponies we're shocked that Sour Treat was wishing them a happy nightmare night. When Sour Treat was going around wishing everyone a happy nightmare night sour treat bumped into Jack Smith and his brother. And after bumping into Jack Smith and his brother Sour Treat told them that he changed his mind and that he wanted to donate some bits to their charity. And hearing that he to donate to their charity Jack Smith ask Sour Treat how much that he wanted to donate to their charity. Then Sour Treat told Jack Smith how much that he wanted to donate to their charity.

And after hearing how much he wanted to donate to their charity Jaclyn Smith said to Sour Treat" why thank you Mr sour treat if there's anything we could do to repay you for your generous donations let us know". And hearing that they wanted to repay the favor for his generous donations Dollar tree told them if they wanted to repay him for his generous donation then they could help him make this night the most wonderful nightmare night ever.

And hearing that he wanted their help to make the night the best nightmare night ever but I have to Jack Smith and his brother told sour treat that they would be honored to help him to make this nightmare night the best ever. Then Jack Smith and his brother asked sour treat what they could do to make this night the best nightmare night ever. And hearing the question the connection sour treat told them what they could do to help him make the night the most best nightmare night. And after Jack Smith and his brother what they can do to make the night the best nightmare night ever Sour Treat started started going around town doing tastes to make the night the best nightmare night ever. When Sour Treat started started going around town doing tastes to make the night the best nightmare night ever sour treat started to sing this song.

Then the song ended when Sour Treat reached the door of Spikeus home. When Sour Treat in front of Spikeus's home Sour Treat knocked on the door. And after a few knocks Spikeus answered the door to see Sour Treat right in front of him. When Spikeus saw Sour Treat right in front of him Spikeus look into sour treats cold look and said to him"Sour Treat what are you doing here sir?

And hearing the question Sour Treat said to Spikeus" Spikeus you weren't at work today". And hearing that Sour Treat thought that he was supposed to be at work Spikeus said to Sour Treat" sour treat don't you remember you gave me time off to spend time before I spend the holiday with my family". Then Sour Treat said to Spikeus" Spikeus I need your help today because if you coming to work I will". When Sour Treat was still talking Silverstream thought that Sour Treat was going to punish Spikeus. When Silverstream thought that Sour Treat was going to punish Spikeus Silverstream said to Sour Treat" that's it time for me to show manners and I'm going to be doing that by shoving my foot up your".

Then Silverstream was about to finish what she was saying Intel Sliverstrean and Spikeus heard Sour Treat said to Spikeus" raise your salary". And after hearing that Sour Treat would raise his salary Spikeus thought that he misheard Sour Treat. And after Spikeus thought that misheard Sour Treat Spikeus said to Sour Treat" Sour Treat I think I miss her can you please tell me what you said again. Then Sour Treat said to Spikeus" you heard right Spikeus if you come to work I'll raise your salary". And hearing that Sour Treat was serious and if he came to work today he would raise his salary Spikeus that he would come in to work today. And hearing that Spikeus accepted his offer Sour Treat said to Spikeus" Spikeus if we're going to go to work I'll need you to do one thing for me before we go to work".

And hearing that Sour Treat wanted him to do something for him Spikeus said to Sour Treat" and what's the one thing you want me to do for you Sour Treat? Then Sour Treat said to Spikeus" that simple Spikeus I want you and your family to join me in a family dinner at my cousin Sweet Muffin at her home". And hearing that Sour Treat wanted them to join him in a family dinner at his cousin's house Spikeus said that he would do this favor for Sour Treat. Then Spikeus gathered silverstream and their kids and headed and took off with Sour Treat to his cousin's house she's going her in a family meal. And after a few minutes Spikeus and Sour Treat we're setting up decorations around the town giving out costumes to the pictures of pony of the town getting ready to make the night the most best nightmare night ever. And after appearing the whole town for nightmare night Sour Treat Spikeus Silverstream and Spikeus's and Silverstream's kids have finally made it to Sour Treat Sweet Muffins's home.

When Treat Spikeus Silverstream and Spikeus's and Silverstream's kids have finally made it to Sour Treat Sweet Muffins's home Sour Treat nocked on his cousin's door. Then Sour Treat's cousin Sweet Muffins answered the door into her surprise Sour Treat was standing there right in front of her home with Spikeus and his family with Sour Treat. And after seeing Spikeus and his family with Sour Treat Sweet Muffins said to Sour Treat" sour treat what are you doing here and why is Spikeus and his family with you?

Then Sour Treat said to Sweet Muffins" sweet muffins I'll explain to you later but can we come in? And hearing her cousin's question Sweet Muffins said to Sour Treat" sure Sour Treat you Spikeus's friendly to come in". Then Sour Treat and Spikeus's family were all in Sweet Muffins home. When Treat and Spikeus's family were all in Sweet Muffins home every creature who was at the party was shocked that Sour Treat was standing there in Sweet Muffins's home. And let me tell you everyone was shocked even Sweet Muffins's husband was shocked that Sour Treat was in his wife's home. When every creature was shocked that Sour Treat was in Sweet Muffins's home.

And seen that every creature was shocked that he was in Sweet Muffins's home Sour Treat turns his head to Sweet Muffin then said to her" sweet muffin I know you and the rest of your party guests are wondering why I'm here because it's not of a change of mind it's a change of heart I thought that if I celebrate this holiday it would only bring me heartache by remembering the day that I lost the most important ponies in my life but I realized even though the ponies who love you leave the love from the ponies never will leave your heart. And I realize that if you have love and a passion in your heart and if you have good friends with you you will live on through the ages and also I have one last thing to say".

Then Sour Treat started to sing this song.

Then the song ended and after the song ended Sour Treat said to Sweet Muffins" sweet muffins after banning nightmare night from this town you think the creatures of this town can forgive me for taking away this wonderful holiday from their children. Then Sweet Muffins said to Sour Treat" sour treat if I can forgive you then I am sure that all the creatures in this town will as long as you show the love for them within your heart. And you guys are wondering what about Sandbar and Smolder. And back at Smolder and Sandbar Smolder and Sandbar at the party with Sour Treat. When Sandbar and Smolder we're at the party Sandbar heard crying. When Sandbar heard crying Sandbar turn his head and saw that the crying was coming from Smolder.

When Sandbar saw that the crying was coming from Smolder Sandbar said to Smolder" Smolder are you crying? Then Smolder said to Sandbar" of course I'm not it's just that I got something in my eyes". Then Sandbar gave Smolder a look that says come on tell the truth. And after seeing the look on Sandbar Smolder said to him" okay fine but if you tell anyone I'll kick you in your stallion Hood so many times that you won't be able to have foals". And hearing the death threat that if he ever told any creature that she was crying that Smolder kick him in his stomach so much that he wouldn't be able to have foals Sandbar decided to keep Smolder's secret to himself. Then Sandbar look over to Sour Treat and saw him smiling while talking to the other creatures at the party. And after seeing Sour Treat talking to the other creatures at the party Sandbar said to Smolder" Smolder it looks like our job here is done looks like we get to go home. And knowing he knew everything about the story Smolder knew that their job was done.

And to Smolder's luck Sandbar was right because by showing a passion to every creature at the party sour treat had made friends easily with every creature in the party he even caught the affections for Spikeus's oldest daughter Fire Diamond. And after getting the friendship of the creatures at the party and the affections of Fire Diamond Sour Treat had also befriended the rest of the town. And after befriending the rest of the town sour treat new that by doing good deeds he could make the future be a happy one.

And with that statement the story was at its closing ending and with the story at its closing ending Sandbar Smolder and Sliverstrean got teleport out of the story and teleported them back to their home. And outside of the book Smolder and Sliverstrean landed back into Twilight library. After being teleported back into Twilight library the young six were all glad to be done with being trapped within that book. And being glad that they were done being trapped in that book Spike went over to Smolder and said so Smolder you have a thing for me". And wondering how Spike new Smolder ask Spike how he knew that she had a thing for him. Then Spike told Smolder that Twilight built a machine that would able to let them watch and hear everything that was happening in the book. And after hearing Spike's explanation about how he knew that she had a thing for him Spike said to smolder that she and Gallus could join his herd if they wanted to. And hearing that Spike wanted Gallus and Smolder to join his herd Twilight said to Spike" Spike you are not mating with Gallus unless you do one thing".

And hearing that Twilight wanted him to do something before he mated with Gallus Spike said to Twilight" okay Twilight what do you want me to do first? Then Twilight said to Spike" you gotta let me and my friends join your herd". A
And after hearing that Twilight and her friends want to join his herd Spike told Twilight that he didn't mind if she and her friends wanted to join his herd.

And after hearing that they had some you heard mates Yona said out loud" Yona has to say that Yona is glad that they are al out of book and that they won't ever have to do something like that again". And after hearing that from Yona the rest of the young six agreed with Yona about being glad that they were out of that book and knowing that they would never do something like that again. But unknown to young six and the main six they would be doing this type of adventure again.

And let me tell you my audience that story is a story is a story for another day

The end or is it

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment