• Published 10th Sep 2021
  • 230 Views, 9 Comments

A nightmare night Carol's - Blackcatsuperfan1



Like a Christmas tale but this is like nightmare night

  • ...
 9
 230

The ghost of nightmare Night's present

We start our chapter with Sandar and Smolder who just watch as Ocellus disappeared. And after watching Ocellus disappeared Sandar and Smolder wondered what happened to Ocellus. And after wondering what happened to Ocellus Smolder figured out what happened to Ocellus. And after figuring out about what happened to Ocellus Smolder said to Sandbar" Sandbar I know what happened to Ocellus". Then Sandbar said to Smolder" really Smolder what happened to her? Then Smolder said to Sandbar" since Ocellus was the ghost of nightmare night's pass that means when she finished her role she got teleported out of the book and that means if we follow our rolls then we'll all get out of here". And after hearing that Sandbar said to Smolder" a Smolder what do you think Ocellus is doing now?.

And outside the book after Twilight realize that if everyone in the book did their roles they would be able to get out of the book Twilight came with an idea. And after Twilight came up with a idea Twilight build a machine that would show them what would happen inside of the book. And after Twilight build a machine that would show then what would happen inside the book Twilight hooked the book into the machine. And after hooking up the book to the machine the book showed Sandbar and Smolder talking to each other. And after seeing that her machine worked Twilight and her friends started to watch what was happening in the book.

And back in the book Sandbar realized that they had to wait for 1:00 for the second ghost to come. Then Sandbar said to Smolder Smolder Said to Sandbar" Sandbar why are we sitting here doing nothing? And hearing the question Sandbar said to Smolder" it's simple Smolder we have to wait until it's 1:00 for I could get the second ghost here". And hearing that they had to wait until it was 1:00 for Sandbar to summon the next ghost Smolder said to Sandbar" do you want to make out". And hearing that Smolder wanted to make out with him Sandbar to Smolder" Smolder please something like got to tell you I'm actually not into females". And after hearing that Sandbar wasn't interested in females Smolder said to Sandbar" so that's why you were looking at stallions's flanks". Then Smolder said to herself" why didn't I say yes to by to join his harem wait maybe there's still time for me to join?

And I have to wait a few minutes the clock playing hit one o'clock. And after the clock hit one Sandbar said out loud" well it's 1:00 sorry for me you my job for as narrator". Then Sandbar said out loud' expect the second ghost at one". And after Sandbar said that like lightning out of nowhere a certain yak like lightning Yona teleport out of nowhere in front of Sandbar and Smolder. And after Yona teleport out of nowhere in front of Sandbar and Smolder Yona look at herself and saw she was wearing some kind of weird robe. And seeing that she was wearing some kind of robe Yona said to herself" fighting all yuck what am I wearing".

A picture of Yona as the ghost of nightmare Night pass.

Then Sandbar and Smolder went over to Yona. And after Sandbar and Smolder went over to Yona Yona noticed Sandbar and Smolder Yona Said to Sandbar and Smolder" Sandbar Smolder what happened where are we and what in Equestria are you guys wearing? Then Smolder said to Yona" Yona to make it short the book that Ocellus was reading we're trapped in it and the only way for us to get out is for all of us to play our parts". Then Smolder pointed to Sour Treat and said to Yona" okay Yona now that you know that we have to play our parts to get out of this book go over to Sour Treat over there and play your role as the ghost of nightmare night's present". Then Yona went over to Sour Treat to play her role as the ghost of nightmare nights present. Then Sour Treat notice Yona and after noticing her sour treat said to Yona"are you the ghost of nightmare night's present?

Then Yona said to Sour Treat" yes I am Sour Treat and I'm here to take you around the town to show you how your actions are infecting the citizens and now grab my robe town now follow me". Then Sandbar and Smolder realize that they better grab onto Yona's robe for they wouldn't be able to miss anything. And after grabbing Yona's robe Yona teleported herself sour treat Sandbar and Smolder knowing that they would they wouldn't want to miss anything that Yona would show Sour Treat.

Then Yona Sour Treat Sandbar and Smolder hand it up in a fancy looking mansion. And after seeing that they were in some kind of fancy mansion Sour Treat said to Yona" spirit whose house is this? And for some reason Yona knew the answer to his question. And knowing that she had the answer for Sour Treat's question Yona said to Sour Treat" Sour Treat this is the home of your cousin Sweet Muffin now watch as I show you your receipt reflect upon your loved ones.".
Then Sour Treat saw that his cousin Sweet Muffin was having a Halloween party. Then Sour Treat call that sweet muffin wasn't having a fun time at the party. And after Sour Treat saw that his cousin sweet muffins wasn't having fun Sour Treat saw Sweet Muffin's husband Fruit Stuffer who look like a certain old friend of a unicorn.

The unicorn food Sweet nothing husband looks like.

And seeing his wife wasn't having a good time at her party Fruit Stuffer asked why she wasn't having a good time at the party. And hearing her husband question Sweet Muffin said to her husband" oh my baby love it I just wish that my cousin sour treat would come to this party I know he would love being at this party". And seen that sweet muffin wasn't having a good time at her party because he wasn't there Sour Treat said to Yona" Spirit she really wants me there doesn't she". Then Yona said to Sour Treat with a kind smile" yes yes she does want you there but maybe now you can see how your arrogance and anger towards the holiday has affected her". Then Yona started to make everyone around her sing and dance to this song.

And after the song was over Yona said to Sour Treat" well sour treat it's time for us to go to our next destination". And like Yona said Yona child played herself Sour Treat Sandbar and Smolder.
Then Yona Sour Treat Sandbar and Smolder ended up in front of a house that looked like it was in poor shape. And after seeing the poor shape of the house Sour Treat said to Yona" Spirit why did you bring us here I don't know anyone on this side of the city". Then Yona said to Sour Treat" oh yes you do know someone in this side of the city this is the home of your loyal assistant Spikeus". And after hearing that this was the home of his loyal assistant Sour Treat said to Yona" spirit this cannot be my loyal assistance home by the amount that I pay him he should be living in a bigger place". Then Yona said to Sour Treat" well you try feeding five young ones. Then Yona pulled Sour Treat Sandbar and Smolder into the house.

When Yona Sour Treat Sandbar and Smolder we're inside the house to you there shock there cooking dinner for five young ones was silverstream. And after seeing Silverstream cooking for five young ones Yona said to Smolder" wow first she was a school student now she's already a mother Silverstream". Then Silverstream noticed her friends and after Sliverstream noticing her friends Silverstream went over to her friends then said to them" guys how did you guys get into heaven? And after hearing that Silverstream thought that she was in heaven Yona said to Silverstream" Silverstream we're not in heaven where in the storybook that Ocellus was reading Twilight's magic blasted us into the book".

And hearing that she was in a book silverstream said to her friends" that's why I Spike called me Camila and the reason why we have five young ones". Then Smolder said to Silverstream" five little ones we only see four little ones where's the fifth? And hearing the question Silverstream said to her friends" oh Flamestone is with his father they should be home any minute but first you need to know the rest of my children say hello to my first child fire diamond and my second children's Amber and Crystal and my third child Firestone and my fourth child Gemstone.

Here is the pictures of all the children of silverstream and Spikeus kids.




Then Yona Sour Treat Sandbar and Smolder heard Spikeus coming down the street with a little Kieran with a Kang in his right hand named Flamestone on his shoulders.

A picture of Flamestone.

And with Flamestone on his shoulders Spikeus walk into his home with Flamestone on his shoulders. When Spikeus was in the house Spikeus put limestone on a chair and said to Silverstream" oh my beloved me and Flamestone had a wonderful day today but my love I must say Flamestone did cough a lot today". And hearing that Silverstream knew that one day Flamestone would permanently fade away. And not wanting to bring everyone down Spikeus asked Siri stream to set the feast. And hearing her husband's request Silverstream set the table for their family to feast. And before Spikeus's family started to eat their food Spikeus hold his family that he was toasting the feast to the honor of Sour Treat. When Spikeus made the toast in honor of Sour Treat Amber and Crystal told their father that they didn't like him toasting the the feast to the honor of Sour Treat and that Sour Treat could choke on his own necktie.

And hearing what they were saying about his boss Spikeus hold daughters that they should send a example for their little brother Flamestone. And after hearing their father that they should example a good behavior for their little brother Flamestone Amber and Crystal decided to follow their dad's orders and and set a example for their brother Flamestone. Then Flamestone said to his entire family" happy nightmare Night everyone also Celestia bless us everyone and to the honor of Sour Treat". And after seeing that Spikeus and his son treated him with so much honor for him Sour Treat said to Yona" I really mean something Spikeus and his son do I spirit?

Then Yona said to Sour Treat " yes sir treat you really do matter to them but to let you know even though your loved ones vanish the love of those ones who love you still stays within you ". Then Sour Treat looked at Flamestone wondering about the young lad state. And after still looking at Flamestone wondering about the young lad's state Sour Treat said to Yona" spirit will Flamestone survive his tragedy? Then Yona said to Sour Treat with a serious tone in her voice" I don't know Sour Treat I am not the ghost of the future and besides my wrongdoings aren't the reason why he is in the state in the first place. But I must warn you if you do not change your ways then I have a feeling that this might be his last nightmare night". Then Sour Treat fell onto the ground and started crying in his shoes thinking that the nice young lad might not survive. When Sour Treat was still crying opened his eyes and saw that he was back inside of his room.

And after Sour Treat saw that he was back in his room sour treat said to himself" maybe I should celebrate nightmare night". Then but it's Sour Treat thought that since it was just a dream that it didn't matter and dreams are nothing but fantasy. And thinking that his dream was nothing but a fantasy that his mind made up Sour Treat decided not to change his ways . And outside the room Yona Sandbar and Smolder heard that he wasn't going to give up his hurtful ways. And after Yona Sandbar and Smolder heard that he wasn't going to give up his hurtful ways Smolder said to her friends" we're not getting through it to him but at least of this we know where silverstream is but how are we going to get through him or we get back home". Then Yona said to her friends" I don't know Smolder but something tells me some way somehow we will get through to him".

Then Yona saw that she started to glow white. And after Yona saw that she was starting to glow white Yona said to her friends" hey guys what's going on why am I glowing white? Then Smolder said to Yona" don't worry Yona you glowing means that you're just leaving the story and that you finish your part me and well mostly me has figured out that when someone has finished their part of the story they leave the story right go back to the real world". And like they said Yona disappeared into the real world knowing that she had finished her part in the story.

And after Yona disappeared Sandbar said to Smolder" So Smolder which one of our friends do you think of me next?

And outside of the book Yona came out flying out of the book landing on Spike. And after Yona landed on Spike Twilight ran over to him and said to Spike" Spike Spike are you okay say something". Then Rainbow Dash notice the way that she landed on him. And after noticing the way that Yona landed on him Rainbow Dash said to you Twilight" Twilight I think he's okay because by the way that her bosoms are in his face and I think he's all right". Then Yona noticed that she was back in her own world. And after noticing that she was back in her own world Yona heard Spike say to her" Yona honey I know you ocellus and silverstream are cuddlers but can you do me a favor". Then Yona said to Spike" sure honey what favor do you want me to do? Then spike said to Yona" Yona if you want to take this to the bedroom or start a harem right here and if you don't want to do that right now then can you please take your bosoms off me? Then Yona noticed that the way that she was on Spike.

And after Yona notice the way that she was on Spike Yona blushed and got off a Spike. And after Yona got off Spike Spike said to Yona" now that you're off me you think we can invite Smolder to join our harem because turns out she wanted to join". Then Twilight and the rest of her friends and said to Spike" wait a minute Spike if she gets to join then we're joining also". Then Spike said to Twilight and the rest of her friends" Twilight if you and your friends want to join my harem it's up to Yona she's the first one who wanted to date me". And after knowing that it was up to Yona to say if they could join Spike's harem Twilight and the rest of her friends look at Yona to give a answer. And seen all the eyes on her Yana gave into peer pressure and said to Twilight and her friends" fine you guys call join but I get first dibs in the morning".

And after knowing that they were all in Spike's harem Fluttershy said to Twilight" so Twilight who do you think is going to be next to come out of that book". Then Twilight said to Fluttershy" I don't know Fluttershy I simply don't know who will be coming out of that book next because that is fates decision".

And now everyone that's where we leave our chapter off until next time and you're probably wondering what will happen to Sandbar and Smolder and you're probably wondering who's going to be the ghost of nightmare nights future and for that what are you doing you'll have to wait until next time.

To be continued

Author's Note:

Hey guys a guy that I know on YouTube wanted me to show his what if with to you guys so here's the videos also if you guys like the videos like And subscribe to his channel and let can you know if you guys like it also guys let me know if you guys like the chapter in this story let me know.