• Published 10th Sep 2021
  • 231 Views, 9 Comments

A nightmare night Carol's - Blackcatsuperfan1



Like a Christmas tale but this is like nightmare night

  • ...
 9
 231

The ghost of nightmare night past

We start our chapter with Sandbar and Smolder who were trying to figure out a way to get over the gate of sour treats home. When Sandbar and Smolder who were trying to figure out a way to get over the gate of Sour Treat's home Sandbar figured out how to get over the gate in front of our treats home. When Sandbar figured out how to get over the gate in front of our treats home Sandbar said to Smolder" Smolder give me a boost over the gate". And hearing that Sandbar boost over the gate Smolder lifted Sandbar off the ground and lithium to where he could climb over the gate.

When Sandbar was lifted high enough to where he could reach over the gate Sandbar climbed over the gate. And after Sandbar climbed over the gate Sandbar landed on the other side of the gate then said to Smolder" okay smolder climb the gate like I did". And like Sandbar did Smolder she was at the top. When Smolder was on top of the gate Smolder said to Sandbar" Sandbar are you sure about this? Then Sandbar said to Smolder" come on Smolder you don't have to worry I'll catch you".

Then Smolder said to Sandbar" Ok Sandbar I jump you'll catch me right". Then Sandbar to Smolder" motor I swear you have nothing to worry about I'll catch you I swear". When motor was about to jump Sandbar realize that he forgot his jelly beans. And after realizing he forgot his jelly beans Sandbar said to Smolder" wait Smolder I forgot my jelly beans". And fortunately to Sandbar Smolder didn't hear what he said. And not hearing what he said smolder jump from the top of the gate expecting Sandbar to catch her. And to her surprise Sandbar didn't catch her. And seen that Sandbar didn't catch her felt the hardness of the cold ground hitting her body and her snout.

And after hitting the ground Smolder pulled herself off the ground and saw that Sandbar was on the other side of the gate. And after seeing that Sandbar outside the gate Smolder said to him with a angry tone" so you swear to catch me huh". And seeing the mad look on her snout Sandbar said to Smolder" what forgot my jelly beans". Then and realizing Sandbar it was on the other side of the gate Smolder said to Sandbar" wait how did you get on the other side of the gate?

And hearing her question Sandbar said to Smolder" oh that's easy I just walked through the bars". And to show what he meant Sandbar showed Smolder that the barge were wide enough for he could just walk through them. And seeing that Sandbar could just walk through the bars Smolder said to Sandbar" wait you mean we could have just walked through those bars the whole time". And seen that sandbar was a complete moron Smolder said in her head" seriously this is the the pony I want to have Karen with".

And knowing what she was mad about Sandbar said to Smolder" what what did I do? And seeing that Sandbar didn't know why she was mad Smolder said to Sandbar"really you are such an idiot no wonder Yona is dating Spike with silverstream". And still wondering why she was still mad Sandbar said to Smolder" no really what did I say what did I do? And knowing that it would go in one ear and out the other Smolder said to Sandbar" nothing nothing let's just get in the house".

And not wanting to make your matter Smolder and Sandbar walk into Sour Treat's home. And with two minutes of walking Smolder and Sandbar were in front of Sour Treat's door. When Smolder and Sandbar we're in front of the door Smolder was about to open it until Sandbar said to her" wait t smolder I had to do something before we go in". And hearing that they had to do something before they could go in room Smolder said to Sandbar" really what do you have to do?

Then Sandbar said to Smolder" I have to do this remember". And to show her what he meant Sandbar said out loud: expect the first ghost at 1:00". And right when Sandbar said that a heavenly glow came out of nowhere and lighted the whole room. And after a few minutes the lights was gone and in the room was a certain Changeling. And after the light was gone Smolder rubbed her eyeballs and said to Sandbar" I I I I think that light turned my eyeballs". And after rubbing her eyes a bit her vision came back to her. And with her vision back to her Smolder open the door to Sour Treat's room.

And Smolder open the door to Sour Treat's room Sandbar and Smolder saw their changeling friend Ocellus. And after seeing friend Ocellus Sandbar and Smolder went over to Ocellus to ask her what happened to her. Then Ocellus heard the sound of her two friends Sandbar and Smolder. And after Ocellus heard the sound of her two friends Sandbar and Smolder Ocellus turn her head and saw her friends running towards her. When Sandbar and Smolder we're finally in front of Ocellus Sandbar asked Ocellus" Ocellus what happened to you?

Then Ocellus said to Sandbar" I don't know what happened to me guys all I remember is reading that book then Twilight blasted us with that blast of magic then I find myself here wearing some kind of weird get up". Then Smolder said to Ocellus" do you know what happened to the others? Then Ocellus said to Smolder" no I don't I don't even know how I got here also guys can you tell me what's going on?

Then Smolder Said to Ocellus" look Ocellus we're in a book the one that we were reading when we all got blasted by twilight's magic so me and Sandbar figured out that if we go along with the story then we could probably all get out of here".

Then Ocellus said to Smolder" that seems logical to me but can you tell me why do I look like this". Then Sandbar said to ocellus that's simple Osiris since we're in the book The tale of nightmare night then you must be the ghost of nightmare nights pass". Then ocellus said to Smolder" really I'm the ghost of nightmare nights pass I better do something to make sure that I am the ghost of nightmare nights pass". Then orcellus looked over at Sandbar and and figured out the right idea to test if she was the Ghost of nightmare nights pass.

When Ocellus was right in front of Sandbar Ocellus Said to them" well here goes nothing". And with one step Ocellus went right through Sandbar's body. And right after Ocellus went through Sandbar's body Sandbar said out loud" ow it tickles". Then Smolder said to Ocellus" well I guess that proves that you're the ghost of nightmare night pass well if we want to get out of the story or sell it you better do your little ghost thing to Sour Sweet he's the colt with the gray main. And he's the one who hates nightmare night so we need to teach him that nightmare night is about love and friendship and all that".

Then Ocellus said to Smolder" that sounds like something I could do". Then Smolder said to Sandbar" with ocellus doing her ghost thing will be out of here in no time what do you think Sandbar Sandbar". Then Smolder look at Sandbar and saw him jumping back and forth through Ocellus. When Sandbar was jumping back and forth through Ocellus Sandbar was saying" left side right side left side right side ow it's still tickles". And seeing that Sandbar was planning with Ocellus in here goes form Smolder said to Sandbar" Sandbar stop playing with Ocellus in her ghost form".

And knowing that Smolder was right that he had to stop playing with Ocellus in her ghost form and that if they go by the story that they could get out of the book. Then Sandbar stopped playing with Ocellus ghost form for Dallas could do her ghost thing. Then ocellus went up to the trucks up to Sour Treat giving him a fright. And after ocellus gave sour treat a fright Sour Treat said to Ocellus" are you the spirit that was that was proper size this night". Then ocellus said to Sour Treat" I am that I am I am the ghost of nightmare night pass I am here to take you on a journey through the pass".

And after Ocellus said that Sour Treat thought that she was going to take him back in time to learn about the holiday. And thinking that Ocellus was going to take him back to the past to learn about the holiday Sour Treat said to Ocellus"ma'am I have no interest on learning about how the holiday started so please be off". And seen that sour treat flat that she was going to to take him back in time just to learn how the holiday started Ocellus said to Sour Treat" sour treat grab on to my robe and I will take you back through time because we are not going back through time to learn about the holiday we're going back from time to learn about you".

Then ocellus started to sing the song seeds of the past.

As Ocellus started to sing seeds of the past Smolder and Sandbar grabbed onto Ocellus's robe as she grabbed sour treats hoof and flew him out of the window. And after Ocellus flow out the window Sour Treat could see his hometown from how far up they were. When sour treat was looking at his hometown sour treat notice a bright light in the sky. And after noticing the bright light in the sky sour treat said to Ocellus". spirit what is that light up there you can't be daylight".

And seen the question on sour treats face Ocellus said to Sour Treat" do you not worry Sour Treat that is the path". And back at Smolder and Sandbar saw the bright light in the sky Sandbar said out loud with amazement" motor you got to look it's so beautiful. Then the bright light in the sky covered Sour Treat Ocellus Sandbar and Smolder the bright light send them to the past.
When the bright light in the sky was sending them to the pass Sandbar was amazed but Smolder said with fear in her voice" I want my Mommy".

Then in a flash of a second Treat Ocellus Sandbar and Smolder saw that they were in the town they were in but back in a distant past. And and after seeing that they were in the past Ocellus was still singing seeds of the past. When Ocellus was still singing seeds of the past Sour Treat saw many of different creatures that were once his old and dearest of friends. And after seeing many of is used to be friends sour treat saw a pony couple that he recognized like if it was yesterday.

And the pony couple that sour treat recognized were the faces of his own parents Good Sweet and Sour Coin who were taking a younger version of him trick or treating. And after seeing the faces of his beloved parents Ocellus said to Sour Treat". Sour treat do you remember these ponies? And hearing her question sour treat said to Ocellus" yes yes I do spirits I do remember these ponies I also remember the day that they were taken away from me". And as he said that a single tear came from Sour Treat's eye. Sour Treat said that the scenery change into not a happy scene but into a scene of great sadness where a five-year-old Colt was crying over the last of his loving parents.

And seen why sour treat lowed the holiday Smolder said to Sandbar" by the dragon lord Sandbar now I know why he would hate the holiday how can anyone deal with so much sadness". And after seeing why the Colt hated the holiday Smolder Sandbar Ocellus and Sour Treat saw a older stallion name Broken Dreams that look like Chancellor neighsay who walked up to a younger Sour treat. And when Broken Dreams walked up to Sour Treat Broken Dreams roughly grabbed the younger version of Sour Treat by the hoof.

And after broken dreams grabbed Sour Treat by the hoof Broken Dreams said to the younger Sour Treat with a little rage in his voice". Get up I said get up do not cry for your parents crying for the dead means you're weak and I will not stand for weakness". And after Broken Dreams said that to Sour Treat Sour Treat said to Broken Dreams with a sad tone in his voice" yes Uncle Broken Dreams". And seeing that sad past memory of Sour Treat's life who sells stop singing seeds of the past.

After seeing his recent past sour treat had enough of seeing the terrible memory. And after having enough of seeing his most terrible memory Sour Treat said to Ocellus" please spirit please enough of this I had enough of looking at terrible memories just take me back home". And hearing that sour treat had enough of looking at his terrible of memories Ocellus decided to grant his wish and just teleported sour treat home.

Then Sour Treat shut his eyes and started to cry out of sadness for remembering this terrible
memory. Then Sour Treat open his eyes and saw that he was home. And after Sour Treat saw he was at home sour treat thought that the whole trip was nothing but a dream. And back at Ocellus Smolder and Sandbar Smolder said to them" well that was a big waste of nothing". And hearing that from Smolder Sandbar said to Smolder" come on Smolder you feel sorry for the colt with his parents dying in dealing with that Uncle".

And after hearing that from Sandbar Smolder knew that he was right. Then Ocellus said to Smolder and Sandbar" well guys I wonder who's what's the next ghost going to do because I think the next door should". And before Ocellus was done talking with a flash of light Ocellus was teleported a way. And after Ocellus was teleported away Smolder said to Sandbar in shock" Sandbar did Ocellus just disappear?
Then Sandbar said to Smolder with a little of shock" I guess Ocellus did disappear or there is one thing that could have happened".

And hearing that there could be something else that could have happened to Ocellus Smolder said to Sandbar with curiosity in her voice" really what you think could have happened? And hearing the question Sandbar said to Smolder" Wells Smolder since we're in a storybook I think that when each of the characters are done with their part they get teleported away so what I'm saying is that Ocellus might be home right now? And hearing his answer Smolder said to Sandbar" really well I hope you're right Sandbar because if you aren't then I worry about the rest of our friends".

And outside of the book Spike was reading about what was happening to the young six until the book started glowing. And after the book started growing Spike told Twilight that something was going on with the book. And hearing that the book was starting to do something Twilight looked over to where the book was that and saw that Spike was right and seeing that Spike was right Twilight and her friends saw that the book was glowing. And with a giant flash of light Spike Twilight and her friends saw that the flash of light had teleported Ocellus right in front of them. And after seeing the flash of light had teleported Ocellus in front of them Spike Twilight in the rest of her friends went in front of ocellus to ask her what happened and where are the rest young six.

And after seeing that she was teleported again Ocellus saw that she was back in twilight's Castle. And after Ocellus saw that she was back in twilight's Castle Ocellus saw Spike in Twilight and the rest of her friends come up to her. And with Spike Twilight and the rest of her friends near her Twilight said to Ocellus with curiosity in her voice" Ocellus what happened to you and where's the others".

And hearing twilight's question Ocellus said to Twilight and her friends". I don't know Twilight all I remember is I was the Ghost of nightmare nights past doing a little ghost stuff and then when I was talking to Smolder and Sandbar". Then Twilight figured out that when a character is done with their part in the story they are teleported back to where they came from. And after Twilight figured out that when a character in the book has finished their part Twilight said to spike Ocellus and the rest of her friends" well everyone it seems that after a character is done with their part in the story that they are teleported back to where they came from".

And hearing the answer everyone in the room was amazed that Spike said to Twilight" wow Twilight that's amazing but question who do you think will come out next Twilight? And hearing the question Twilight said to everyone" I don't know guys will probably have to keep reading the book until we find out". And seeing that Twilight was right the rest Ocellus Spike and the rest of twilight's friends knew that they would have to just watch and see where the book would take them wondering who would be coming out of the book next.

To be continued
And my audience if you're wondering what will happen next in the story you'll have to find out next time. And who do you think will be the next ghost where will it be
A Yona
B Silverstream
Or C Gallus
Also guys the scene where Sandbar was playing with Ocellus in her ghost form was like in this scene from pair of Kings and also the reason why I did that scene like that is because it is funny