• Published 8th Aug 2021
  • 573 Views, 4 Comments

The Climbing Human - Shark



A Human was brought to Equestria but soon realized that it’s far bigger than he Ever imagine with unexpected terms

  • ...
5
 4
 573

Chapter 4 Meeting Everyone

Me, Twilight and spike were heading back to the train station. Twilight started mumbling trying to think how to break reality. While the ride back to Ponyville, I started to think, How are we going to beat this creature powerful enough to freeze Luna, and she barely remembered it.

After thinking about that, I slowly realize something, the creature is powerful to control ponies and freeze them but not me. Could it be possibility that this creature has no control of me, because I’m not from this world. Either way if we’re doing this and Love of God we’re literally doing this, I need to think of a plan cause if I fail, no one will stop this creature ,except the creators.

Then it hit me, I jumped out of my seat and yelled in excitement.
“I GOT IT!!!”

Everyone on the train turned and looked at me, they were shocked to find out a strange bipedal blanket wearing hood wearing creature screaming, I got it. I was a little embarrassed.

“Sorry everyone.”

I sat back down to my seat, twilight and spike still looking at me. Spike was sleep until he got scared when I yelled. Twilight in the other hand she understand what I meant. She came closer to me.

“You got a plan?”

“Yes, it’s crazy, irresponsible and bloody stupid.”

“Well it’s better than nothing, what’s the plan then.”

“We’re going to break reality so hard that it will force the creators to come to us.”

Twilight eyes widen like a dinner plate, she immediately knows what I was talking about.

“You want us to break reality to bring these people called creators to our location.”

“That’s exactly what I said, yes.”

There was a long silence, until twilight inhaled and told me something.

“This doesn’t seem theoretically possible.”

“Twilight, you’re literally talking to an actual human. That in your world counts as a mythical creature.”

I took off my hoodie just to prove a point, then suddenly one of the peoples just started freaking out by seeing my face.

“SWEET CELESTIA WHAT IS THAT!”

I put on my hoodie again as fast as I can, realizing what I did. Then suddenly.

“Oh never mind I thought I saw something.”

I looked back at twilight, then I realize she wasn’t paying attention to me but looking at the lady who got scared for a second. Twilights face was like shocked but are you serious face.

Meanwhile Me and Twilight continue talking after that, I revealed to her that the parasite can’t be defeated by any Magic here in Equestria because Princess Luna was inside of my dream, and she was frozen by the power of the parasite. I still remember what the parasite said, he was hiding from the creators, if we can get the creators to come to us, then they will see the parasite and stop him.

Twilight was hesitant for a bit but slowly understanding the plan. She was worried if the plan works, then the creators would punish them if they broke reality.

She does have a good point, The creators could be upset if they found out if someone broke reality, But yet again They could be happy if they found a parasite, but It does make me think about it, what if he saw the creators, he would fly away, And it will be more difficult to find them again. Not only that he would be angry at us, he could come back and destroy our world.

“Guess we need everyone to help us.”

Twilight nodded

When the train arrived at Ponyville, we went to twilight castle. Twilight immediately started to building a Machine. I asked twilight what’s she doing, she told me she building a Machine that anyone can travel to another world, she revealed that the portal can created a tunnel, if she can find away to get the portal to break instead of creating a tunnel, but it’s going to take awhile.

Twilight asked spike to tell their friends what’s happening. Spike got excited.

“Man, I can’t wait for everyone to you meet you.”

“You two need to be careful ok.”
Twilight ask she looked back at us before we left. She knows that some of her friends would be scared of him but with spike, he can explain everything.

I told twilight, I would be carful. Twilight was hesitant for a bit but she does need her friend to help them and she wants everyone to know Ulysses better.

“Alright fine, spike you can introduce everyone to Ulysses.”

“Yes!”

“But be careful.”

“We will.”

When me and spike were out. I sigh, in my mind I hope twilight friends don’t see me as a monster or a freak, maybe I’m just thinking too much about this. I snapped back to Reality, when I realized something was climbing on my back. I panicked a little bit until it was spike.

“Spike, what are you doing?”

“Well I was thinking you should climb around Ponyville, and I will hold on tight on your back while you’re climbing.”

“Spike, but what happens if you fall down.”

“You know I have wings right.”

I grab spike, while holding him, he does have wings. I already know dragons have wings, but I mostly see spike walk a lot. So I put him on my back.

“You better hold on tight Yoda.”

“Got it.”

“So who are we meeting first.”

“Our good friend Rarity.”

We were ready, but I was not moving. Spike started questioning why I’m not moving.

“I don’t know where Rarity live?”

“She lives in Carousel Boutique.”

“Yeah still don’t know where that is.”

“Don’t worry I tell you where to go.”

I started running towards the closes building, jumping on the wall and started to climb when I made it to the top, I began to run jumping towards another building, climbing and parkour. Spike was surprised he never seen anyone jump and climb like this before, it’s like he’s flying.

I jumped on a pole and looked around, asking spike if he see Carousel Boutique, he does we’re close. I began jumping towards another building, when we got there I climb back down to the ground.

Spike flew off out of my back, he enjoyed the ride, he asked me where did I learn to do that. I just told him I been climbing for long time since I was very little, it been with me for long time, and I enjoy every minute of it.

When we were at the door, I stop looked at spike asking him.

“Would it be better if you tell her about me before she sees me in person.”

Spike was surprised what I was saying, then he remembers, Rarity faints when she was scared. He agreed. Spike went inside the building, I put head towards the door to hear something. All I can hear are muffle voices. A couple of minutes have passed, and spike came outside and told me, she ready to meet you. My heart was pumping fast, I was nervous. I hope she doesn’t freak out, she’s probably is.

I walked inside the building and looked around the room, I was surprised by the clothes here besides it’s for ponies. If my mom was here, she would definitely ask Rarity to make human clothes. I flinch when I heard someone yasp. I turn to see Rarity she was definitely shocked, I was expecting her to scream and run away but all she did is just.

“Sweet Celestia, what are you wearing.”

Rarity immediately walk towards me and she was expecting me. She walked around me, looking at me while I was confuse.

“No no no dear, this clothes will not do you any good and. (paused) Is this a blanket as your cloak. No dear you need to fine clothes follow me.”

“Wat?”

I looked at spike. I immediately can tell that he told her everything. So I followed Rarity to the other room. While in the other room, Rarity use her magic to removed the blanket and my jacket, started measuring me, I was shocked.

“Ah, Rarity what are you, Spike what is she doing.”

“I’m making you a new hoodie jacket will a build in cloak dear.”

I looked at the table to see Rarity was drawing a new jacket. By Curiosity I asked Rarity.

“Um, hey Rarity.”

“Yes dear.”

“You don’t seem to be shocked to see me. I’m not from this world.”

I was taken back by Rarity reaction she was calm, not scared. This is the first time of another pony wasn’t scared of me.

“To be honest dear, I was shocked to see you, I never seen anything like you before. Spike told me everything, at first, I thought Spike and Rainbow Dash were doing a prank, but Spike told me every details of what is happening and what Twilight is doing. I immediately know That this wasn’t a prank, because everything that Spike said is far too detailed for Rainbow Dash to made up.”

“Dang roasted.”

Said the little dragon. I’m glad that Rarity didn’t freak out, but she won’t let me leave until my new jacket and cloak is done. I asked her about the new jacket, she told me it’s something different, she saw a picture in a book where this ponies wore hoodies and cloaks. Although the picture was very old, she like the design of their outfit, so she’s making it but this time with some new and modern design.

Rarity asked me what color should my jacket be. I told her the jacket should be green and the The shoulder pads and a Cloak should be grey. Spike joins in the Conversation.

“You should put dragon scales designs on the shoulder pads and cloak, for people to think of you as a dragon.”

Me and Rarity likes the idea. Rarity began to make the jacket, I was surprised how fast Rarity is making it, for a human it would take a few days or a week to making this. After 30 minutes, Rarity has finished it.

“Alright dear it’s ready.”

Rarity use her magic to levitate the jacket to me. I looked at the outfit. Rarity can tell I’m amazed of the outfit. The hoodie and cloak almost looked similar to the game Assassins Creed.

I put on the outfit and looked at the mirror, it look amazing, I asked Rarity where did she put my other jacket, she told me she put it on the table. After that me and Spike were ready again, to alert the others, me and Spike say goodbye to Rarity, I began to climbing, heading to meet the others.

While climbing, Spike told me where to go. We were head to Sugarcube Corners, then Rainbow Dash, after that to Fluttershy house, after that Sweet Apple Acres. When we arrived at Sugarcube Corner, spike did the same thing like he did with ready except this time it was fast. Spike introduced me to pinkie pie, like Rarity she wasn’t scared, she was happy to meet me, but she was talking really fast, so fast that I have no idea what she was saying. After we met, me and Spike explained everything that is happening, pinkie was not worried, in a Pinkie Pie way, she put on a Red bandanna and brought her party Cannon, I immediately noticed that reference.

After get pinkie to calm down, me and spike went off to see Rainbow Dash, and before we left pinkie pie gave us cupcakes for lunch, we said goodbye to pinkie.

Now we’re off again, but luckily we found Rainbow Dash sleeping on a cloud. Spike flew off towards Rainbow Dash trying to wake her up. She didn’t, spike started to shake her, she started getting irritated by that, she finally woke up. Spike explained everything, she flew down and looked at me.

Like everyone else they were shocked, surprised or scared, Rainbow told me to take off my hood. Luckily we’re on top of a building, so I did, Rainbow took a step back, I know that reaction very clear.

Rainbow Dash broke the silence, telling me she didn’t meant to be rude. I reply it’s ok, Rainbow was to know more what’s going on, this peak her interest. So we told her everything, she was shocked but at the exact same time she was excited, she said she was to see the other worlds. After talking to Rainbow Dash we head off to Fluttershy house, spike told me like her name, she’s shy.

When we arrived to Fluttershy house, Spike went inside, it took while almost an hour, Spike got out telling me she’s ready. When we got inside, I see Fluttershy sitting on her chair. I walked towards her but stop only couple feet away from her, Spike ran up to Fluttershy explaining that the human is nice. Fluttershy was hesitant for a bit but has enough courage to stand up and walks towards me.

“Your from another world, aren’t you.”

I nodded, Fluttershy was shocked, her and her friends been through a lot adventures of saving Equestria, but this, a monster that eats worlds. It was scary and nerve wrecking, to stop a creature that defeated princess Luna in the dream world. Fluttershy didn’t say anything, all she did is try to process this information.

I broke the silence, telling her everything will be ok, that’s why we’re trying to get everyone to help us.

“What about you, would you manage to get back to your world.”

Said Fluttershy, as I looked at her, in my mind I try to think of a answer, but all I can say is.

“I don’t know to be honest.”

Fluttershy walked closer to me, she put her hoove on my shoulder. She was trying to Comfort me, I miss this feel, like you have a bad day, and family member is trying to comfort you and cheer you up.

“Don’t worry you find your way back home.”

I thanked Fluttershy for cheering me, we stayed with Fluttershy for a bit, she introduced me to her animals, although the white bunny was the only one who was aggressive, he seem nice. After while we left Fluttershy house heading to applejack next. We say goodbye to Fluttershy.

As we walked Spike asked me something by Curiosity. He told what happens if I can’t go back home to my world, after all of this is over, could I get back home. I looked at the little dragon and told him, he doesn’t need to worry about that. Spike was not happy of my answer, but he knows, that I don’t have answer.

We kept walking until we made it to Sweet Apple Acres, I got to say, it’s a nice place. Spike took me to the red barn, he told me this where she lives. Spike told me to stay here while he try to find applejack.

“Ah, fine.”

I looked around seeing the entire farm, I remembered when I was little, we used to have a farm, well my dad used to work with someone who owns a farm. I decided to walk around the farm to see more of the valley, I got admit this is a really nice place to relax for a little bit.

I looked around just a sec just to make sure sure No sees me, well no one is here this farm is very quiet, so I removed my hood. The wind was blowing my hair, it feels nice to feel the wind again, I know I had to hide myself from the public don’t want the whole town to freak out but, sometimes you got to have a long time.

When I was walking I stopped back where I was, when we first entered in the barn. Then suddenly I heard a twig snap, I froze, my heart is pumping, in my mind is telling me, oh no here we go again. I slowly turned around to see a little Filly. Not just any little Filly, it’s the exact same filly that I met when I first came to Ponyville. What’s even more shocking, I wasn’t wearing my hoodie, my face is very clear to see. The little filly broke the silence.

“Hey it’s you again, but this time you’re not hiding your face.”

My eyes widen, what’s even more shocking this little Filly is not freaking out, that’s a good thing. I was so nervous, in my nervous speech all I can say is.

“Hi.”

I feel like I’m about to shat myself. I was trying to get enough courage to say another word, until I heard another voice from a distance this time as an adult male.

“Applebloom! Where are you.”

“I’m right here.”

“Who’s that?”

“My big brother Big Mac.”

“Oh shit.”

Oh shit it is, now I have a real reason to shit myself. My mind went from scared to blood terrified, Big Mac revealed himself and he looked at us, I know that look, I immediately know that look. Big Mac immediately started charging at me, he screams get away from her. I did the most common thing, I ran to the nearest tree. While climbing on the tree I realize that Big Mac is huge, I mean he’s smaller than Celestia but still that’s not a pony that’s a GODDAMN HORSE!

Big Mac was not happy, he started hitting the tree, by the force of the impact, I felt the vibration. Big Mac keeps hitting the tree, I feel like the tree is going to break the more he keeps hitting it.

“Sir, I know you’re trying to protect your little sister, but I’m not here to harm her!”

“How do I know you’re not a threat.”

“Because I did not came alone, Spike brought me here.”

“How do I know, you were with spike.”

“Because he was looking for AppleJack.”

“Is that it.”

“I am currently wetting my pants.”

After the whole commotion have finally calm down, AppleBloom came out Big Mac, explain that I did not harm her. Big Mac was hesitant for a bit, but I wouldn’t blame him, he was just trying to protect his sister.

Spike in Apple Jack finally arrive, I climb down the tree looking at a big Mac, worried that he could easily kill me, applejack explained everything to big Mac explain why I’m here and Spike told her everything.

Big Mac apologize to me, I told him it’s OK. AppleBloom was in front of me again, asking me many questions like, am I really from another World, and saying Am I an alien. I did answer some questions ,but not the one with the alien because, I have no idea.

Spike introduce me to AppleJack, after talking to each other, Applejack want to tell me something privately. We went inside AppleJacks house, I was wondering why Applejack want to talk to me alone, then she answer right away.

“Look, Spike told me that we’re against a parasite that eats worlds, and seeing you running away from my brother shows that your not really telling the truth, are you.”

I don’t know how but, applejack is right I haven’t told everyone the truth.

“I didn’t, for a reason.”

She looked at me full knowing what the answer is.

“Look Sugarcube, I’m not easily fooled, but this problem that world is in. Tell me the full truth, no point in lying.

Applejack is right, if I kept this information away from everyone then they would be confused or worse.

“I don’t think we can beat this monster.”

“So your plan is to break reality that force this people called creator to come to us to get rid of the parasite.”

I was hesitant of a bit, but I told her anyway.

“If that plan works the creators would arrive but I don’t know how can we keep him in one spot, if the creators show up then he would escape.”

So your telling me, we have a plan but we’re missing the important part, how to trap it.

I nodded, applejack sigh, I haven’t told anyone about this except her. She know that any magic here in Equestria would be useless against that thing. I turned my head to look at the window and saw a beehive filled with bees, I noticed there was one wasp, flying towards the beehive. The wasp attack one of the bee, then like a volcano the other bees started to attack the wasp. The wasp try to fly away but it was trapped by the other bees, then I got an idea.

I looked at applejack, telling her I have a idea, but everyone is not going to like it. Then tomorrow is set, after telling applejack the plan she immediately hated the idea, but it’s the only. I walked out the door, but before I did, I told her.

“Your a good friend.”

Spike was waiting for me, asking me what took so long, I replied explaining the plan. When we made it back to Twilight castle, Spike ran to us room to sleep because he’s exhausted. I walk towards the map, it’s still glowing every time I gets closer. I finally understand why it was glowing, I understand why it’s me, maybe there’s another way, but I don’t know.

This plan is risky and it’s all I got left. I need to go back in that world, and keep him there until they arrived. For me to save this world and all the others, for the trap to work, you must become the trap.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment