• Published 17th May 2021
  • 325 Views, 4 Comments

Crisis on Infinite Ponies - PhoenixFlambe



Celestia and the Guardian of Pondonia team up to stop a multiversal calamity from happening!

  • ...
 4
 325

Crisis begun, Crisis averted

It was a lovely afternoon, at the home of the two former rulers of Equestria known as Maretime Manor, Celestia was at the second floor looking outside the window overlooking the main entrance. She wondered how was Twilight doing at Canterlot, knowing that she passed on a great burden onto her student. Something she thought was quite a reckless decision to make, yet was done as she had faith that Twilight could do it. She has never let her down so far, so she thought she was ready.

And yet, a sharp pain pierced through her heart. Maybe she wasn't considerate enough to put herself in Twilight's shoes? Was she self-centered? Selfish? Possibly as imposing as the sun over the lands of Equestria she used to control?

Every morning, she woke up with this thought. Every morning, she forgot that the sun was already raised. Certainly by Twilight herself. If she can do that by herself, surely she is doing well on her own?

Nevertheless, it is a brand new day. Princess Celestia, or ex-princess rather, turned her back from the window and trotted towards her armchair. There, she took her seat, and with her magic, she poured herself a cup of tea. Slowly, she took a sip as it was rather hot. Mmmm, Earl Grey, she wondered. It was her favourite, second to the classic Red Ponish tea, a little bitter and yet so tangy.

As she put back the cup on the saucer, she can't help but feel a draft on her backside. That's funny, she thought. Wasn't she sitting on something a few moments ago? She opened her eyes and looked down. The chair was gone, in its place on the floor was a blue portal conjured under her. What's going on? What's this portal doing here? Where did it come from? Who summoned it? There are so many questions to aaaaaaa-

As gravity takes hold and drops her straight down, the portal closes. Just before Luna came in, magic holding a pair of gloves holding a tray full of baked cookies.

"Sisteeeer! The cookies are ready!" she called, "Sister?"


In another world, a white pegasus mare the same stature as Princess Celestia herself with a striped lilac over mauve mane paced left and right anxiously as if waiting for someone. She was also wearing rings around her neck and a winged headband on her head.

As a portal opens in the air, it drops an armchair and a white alicorn onto it onto a cloudy floor, similar to how Cloudsdale worked. When she heard a thump, she looked the direction where the portal was and spoke.

"Alright!" she yelled, "Just the fellow pony I was looking for!"

Celestia looked astounded at the pony that was looking right at her. "Wha-? Who the heck in Equestria are you?"

"Equestria? Oh nononono. This isn't Equestria, this is Pondonia," the mare replied.

"Pon...donia?" Celestia wondered aloud.

"Eeyup, I'm Athena Lanty zuPondonia, Guardian of Pondonia and Protector of the Three Kingdoms, but you can call me Athena or Lanty," the mare introduced herself.

"Oh....H-hi Athena, I'm Princess Celestia, or I was a princess anyway," Celestia greeted back.

"Wait, you're not a princess?! Did I call the wrong mare?" Athena said flabbergasted.

"Oh don't worry," reassured Celestia, "I still have the abilities of one. Besides, I'm pretty sure you didn't make a mistake summoning me of all ponies, right?"

Athena sighed, "Yeah, you're right. I called you here because I need your help."

"What is it?" asked Celestia.

Athena, with her magic, conjured a vision in front of them. In that vision, it showed two dark ponies, one of them looking insect-like.

"Is that? No....it can't be...." Celestia said with dread.

"You know that strange bughorse?" Athena looked curiously at Celestia.

"I'm afraid I do, that 'bughorse' is none other than Queen Chrysalis, former ruler of the changelings. What's she doing here? And who's that pony with her?" questioned Celestia.

"That," began Athena, who was pointing at Chrysalis' partner-in-crime with her hoof, "is Lustrous, Destroyer of Pondonia."

Lustrous is depicted as a mineral green pegasus, also with the same stature as Athena and Celestia themselves. Her te papa green mane and tail are messy, with thin blue streaks across it. Her eyes a menacing crimson red in colour.

"Thanks to a certain dummy werewolf wizard, Lustrous has freed herself while I wasn't monitoring and here we stand on this capital under the tyrant's iron hoof rule, and now she is gonna conquer the whole multiverse!" exclaimed Athena.

"This is terrible," shuddered Celestia, "We must put an end to this while we can."

The vision fades, and Celestia reached out with a forehoof to Athena.

"Partners?" she asked.

Athena reached back and wrapped it around Celestia's, "I was hoping you would say that. But we're not gonna do this by ourselves."


Four hours ago, before the meeting of Celestia and Athena in the middle of the Everfree Forest.

"Arrgh!!!" cried Chrysalis, kicking a pebble with her front hoof, "Stupid robots! Stupid minions! All of them, stupid!"

Chrysalis wandered the forest for very long, to the point that it was like she was going in circles and wandering aimlessly. Her minions abandoned her, her allies abandoned her, who else is gonna abandon her next? The forest and her failures have given her nothing but frustration and it's taking a toll on her sanity. Chrysalis was on the verge of cracking when suddenly, a red portal opened right in front of her. Coming out of it was a mineral green pegasus the same stature as Chrysalis herself, wearing a crown that was similar to hers.

Wary of the sudden stranger appearing in front of her, she snarled, "Who in Equestria are you?!"

The mysterious, menacing mare spoke, "My name is Lustrous, Destroyer of Pondonia. And I think I can give you a second chance."


Present day, in Ponyland.

It was a fine, cool morning, the birds sang, the squirrels chatter. Indeed, it was the start of another lovely day in Ponyland. Blue Belle is just waking up, stretching her forelegs before getting out of bed. She went to the bathroom to take a warm shower and brushed her teeth (don't ask how), before getting out of the house to grab a watering can to water the flowers by the porch.

When suddenly, multiple vortexes begin to appear in the air. Buzzing sounds coming from them. Blue Belle turned to look behind her, dropping the watering can and her jaw when she saw what was about to unfold. Emerging out of those vortexes are countless variants of the changeling queen Chrysalis, buzzing around, wreaking havoc and causing terror to those living in Ponyland. Ponies shrieked and flee in terror, the otherworldly Chrysalises hissing at their prey and toying with them. Minutes later, out comes the 'main' Chrysalis and Lustrous, who smiled with glee at the trouble they have caused.

"Ha! Is that all Ponyland has got?! It's like taking candy from a baby!" laughed Chrysalis in triumph.

"And we want you to give that candy back," boomed a voice in front of them.

"Huh?" said Chrysalis, looking right ahead of them.

At the other end of the multiple vortexes that has since closed, another vortex appeared. Emerging out of it was Celestia and Athena, smiling heroically.

"You!" snarled Chrysalis.

"Hello, Queen Chrysalis," Celestia firmly replied.

"Tch! I am no Queen any longer, no thanks to you," she growled, "And who's that with you?"

"I am-" But before Athena could finish, Lustrous spoke up instead.

"Athena...." she growled.

"Ah yes, we meet again escaped convict," Athena sneered.

"You'll pay for imprisoning me!" yelled Lustrous.

"And you'll need to pay for the one hundred and one counts of various crimes and felony!" Athena yelled back, "Including arson, assassination, treason, stealing, lying, fraud, impersonation, attempted kidnapping and abduction of various citizens, tampering with crime scenes, stealing candy from a baby, destruction of property, vandalism and-"

"Bla, bla, bla, yada, yada and so on. I get it, I'm the bad guy, it's what I do," cackled Lustrous mischieviously.

"Oh my...." trembled Celestia, "Even Tirek is not responsible for that many crimes."

"Ehhh don't worry," assured Athena nonchalantly, looking at Celestia, "You'll get used to it. Happens everyday."

"Wut?"

"Anyway princess," Chrysalis announced, "you are just two ponies, we are many."

The swarm of Chrysalises gathered around the evil duo, smirking and cackling away at the two defenders.

"Yeah that's right," agreed Lustrous, "You and what army?"

Athena let out a grin of triumph, as though she had prepared for this.

"Huh, I was hoping you would say that. THIS ARMY!!!!"

Shortly after she said those two words, a barrage of portals behind Celestia and Athena begin to open. Coming out of it were different versions of Celestia herself. Chrysalis and Lustrous' jaw dropped at the sight. Now the two sides are evenly matched and were ready to battle against each other. Each Chrysalis and Celestias looking at their counterparts from their same world, taunting and hissing at each other. Athena stepped in front of her army and turned to face them, beginning to make a speech.

"FELLOW PRINCESSES OF YOUR OWN WORLDS!! I AM ATHENA!! I WILL BE YOUR COMMANDER ALONGSIDE THIS CELESTIA HERE IN BATTLE. I GATHERED ALL OF YOU TO HELP OUT AGAINST THIS INVASION SET BY NONE OTHER THAN YOUR OWN CHRYSALISES AND MY LUSTROUS. TOGETHER, WE WILL HELP DEFEND NOT ONLY THIS UNIVERSE BUT ALSO OTHERS THAT HAS YET TO BE CONQUERED AND LIBERATE THOSE ALREADY DONE SO BY THESE TWO. SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, LET US COMMENCE. ATTA-"

But before she could lead the charge, a voice spoke up behind her.

"WAAAAIT!!!" cried a voice that sounds like a sweeter Chrysalis. Everypony turned to look at the source of the voice. Standing out from the other Chrysalises is Chrysalis from the mirrorverse, wearing glasses on her snout.

"I come to announce that I want to switch sides!" she beamed.

Lustrous and the Chrysalises gasped, the main one speaking up to her, sounding quite unhappy.

"You dare to defect to those sweet, cutesy ponies?!"

"Hmph, I'm not as venomous as you Chryssy. In fact, I like those ponies! I was friends with them back at my home," blurted Mirrorverse Chrysalis.

"Wha-? Why you....."

"Wait! I too declare a change in sides!" yelled what appears to be a super-imposing Celestia.

Celestia Prime turned to face her. "What?! But why?!"

"Oh? You actually think my sister and I reformed all because your otherworldly crush absorbed the evil out of us? Sorry, I lied," taunted Mirrorverse Celestia.

"I knew it was too good to be true."

After both their mirrorverse counterparts swapped places. The battle is soon going to begin.

"Okay Celestias," announced Athena, "Chrysalises, Lustrous.... Are you ready?!"

"You know, I'm never one for fair game, so ATTAAAAAAAACK!!!!" the 'main' Chrysalis shouted at the top of her lungs. She, Lustrous and her many counterparts charged, all screaming a war cry.

"CHAAAAAARGE!!!!" Athena yelled, pointing her foreleg at their enemy. She and the fellow Celestias followed suit.


The battle raged on for what seemed like hours, with the Celestias emerging victorious from the dust and rubble. Only Celestia Prime, Chrysalis, Athena and Lustrous remained, panting from the long battle.

"It's over Chrysalis and Lustrous, the battle has been decided," called Celestia.

"No....." wailed Chrysalis, "Not while I still STAAAAAAAND!!!!!"

As she screamed, she shot a huge beam of green magic directly at Celestia. But before it could hit her, Athena stood in the way and shot her own beam, levelling Chrysalis' own. Celestia can't help but wonder one thing, so she asked.

"Athena, if you don't mind me asking, but how in Equestria, can you use magic without a horn?!"

"Arrgh," grunted Athena, attempting to answer while holding out, "Of all times to ask, you do it now? Well then, it's simple, just think happy, fun and positive thoughts and blast away! Haha!"

"Um, that's it? Just like that?" inquired Celestia, "You don't need to learn or practise anything?"

"In my world that is," she cajoled, "In the land of sunshine and rainbows, friendship and harmony triumphs all! Even the earth ponies and pegasi could do it!"

"Wow," said Celestia, who was awestruck at this seemingly impossible feat.

Just then, Lustrous giggled. "Hmhmhm, not always," she claimed, "For I, Lustrous, run on the dark magic of doom and DESPAAAAIIIR!!!!"

Lustrous joined in on Chrysalis' attack, combining her magic beam with hers. Athena is visibly wavering.

"No!!!!" cried Celestia who rushed to assist Athena, combining her own magic in an attempt to push back.

The two beams clashed and yet Athena and Celestia are losing their ground.

"Muhahahaha!" cackled Chrysalis, "Don't you get it? Your positive emotions have weaknesses!"

"Yeah! Power is where is at! Submit!" added Lustrous.

Both the evil mares pushed their beam further. It appears that all hope has been lost. Celestia and Athena looked at each other before facing their demise by closing their eyes.

When suddenly, after a few minutes of not getting blasted to smithereens, they opened their eyes and realised the other Celestias, plus a Duchess Chrysalis, huddled together to add their beam of magic to the duo's own. Now the tides have turned, and the ones wavering now are Chrysalis and Lustrous.

"No, you cheaters!" snapped Chrysalis, "You can't just team up against us!"

With their newfound determination, both Athena and Celestia Prime stand up straight, and poured all their might and love into one final push.

"No, Chryssy," teased Celestia, "It is you who refuse to understand that friendship...."

"IS MAGIC!!!!!" Athena and Tia both yelled.

The beam from the heroes side pushed really hard, until it engulfed both Chrysalis and Lustrous. The two villainous mares can only watch as a silhouette of a large cat with a poptart body slowly advancing towards them.


When Chrysalis came to, she realised that she couldn't move her body. Chains of pure light binded her, preventing her escape. Lustrous and the other Chrysalises, plus an evil Celestia are chained up in the same manner, all with a sour look on their faces. Celestia Prime came up to her and loomed over, glaring at Chrysalis straight in the eyes. Despite the imposition, Chrysalis only cackled madly, much to the confusion of Celestia and her other selves who are watching as well.

"What's so funny?" she asked curiously and yet assertively.

"Well? Aren't you going to petrify me like your own Chrysalis?" the changeling queen asked.

"My....Chrysalis?" stumbled Celestia, "Wait, don't tell me...."

"Long story short, no, I'm not your Chrysalis, she's still imprisoned in that accursed statue of yours, never to see the light of day again. Lustrous showed me," answered Chrysalis confidently and smugly.

Every Celestia and Chrysalis and even Athena herself gasped. A sharp pain pierced through the main Celestia's heart. Chrysalis may have lost the battle, but her words stung with just as much venom as before. Celestia tried to hold back her tears, when Athena came along.

"Don't worry Tia," she comforted, "You did what you had to do."

With that being said, Celestia broke down hard, and hugged Athena as tight as possible, while Athena hugs back.


After the other Celestias and Chrysalises went back to their respective homeworlds and Lustrous was apprehended and imprisoned once more, the citizens of Happyville rejoiced and cheered for Celestia and Athena's return, celebrating their victory with a party that was planned by the resident hot pink earth pony known as Ponkapee, which reminds Celestia of Pinkie Pie back home.

After the party was over, Celestia and Athena went on top a wooden stage with a podium built in place. Celestia stood in front of a microphone and made a long speech with it, detailing her entrance into a parallel universe, her battle with her other selves against their enemy, and to inspire not only the present crowd, but also the future generations to stay determined and to work together to fight and maintain their peace and harmony of their land.

"And with all that said, anypony has questions?"

"Ooh! Ooh! I have one!" chortled a violet unicorn who resembles Twilight Sparkle.

"Alright, your name and question?"

"Moonlight Twinkle, what is that mark on your butt?"

"Oh, that?" Celestia begun explaining as she showed her flank to the audience, "That is a cutie mark, it represents one's talent on what they can do and accomplish with their life."

"Oooooh," the audience ooed.

"Can I have one?" Moonlight asked.

"Weeeeell....." Celestia hesistated, "One could get it during their foalhood at some point in their lives. However, I don't think any of you are capable of ever getting one."

The audience all awed in disappointment.

"Anyhow, anypony else?"

"Ooh! Me! Me! Have you ever executed somebody?" asked a filly pegasus who bore resemblance to a villain in Equestria with a psychotic grin.

"Oh....err....." Celestia does not know what to make with that.

Athena gasped, before reprimanding the little filly, "Crazy Glue! You know we don't do that in Pondonia ever! Now apologize!"

"Okay..." Crazy Glue rubbed her other foreleg in regret, "I'm sorry, Miss Celestia."

"It's okay, as long as you and I forgive each other," smiled Celestia, "Anypony else?"

"I have a question," asked Ponkapee, "If you have retired then what are you doing now?"

"Oh my, little pony, well let's just say that I now live at a manor with my sister Luna, relaxing ourselves until the end of daaaaaaays!!!!"

A portal appeared on top of Celestia, sucking her in as she was about to finish.

"Oops, I guess I forgot to tell her that a portal was to appear after she had defeated Lustrous and send her home. Oh well," Athena shrugged off.

"So umm.....who wants lemonade?" suggested Athena as she used her magic to pull a glass of lemonade out of nowhere, "I've concocted a new flavour that would give you the oomph that you ponies need."

"Yaaaaaaaayy!!!!!!!"


Back at Maretime Manor,

Luna was sitting on her own armchair facing where Celestia's own would be if it hadn't vanished into thin air. She was reading a newspaper and drinking her tea when suddenly, a portal appeared above the empty spot, and through it dropped the chair and her sister with a loud thump. This startled the former night princess greatly as she threw the newspaper aside very hard. After processing what was going on, she went to her sister's side.

"Sister!" exclaimed Luna, "Where in the entirety of Equestria have you been?! Thou was worried sick!"

Celestia looked sheepishly at Luna, before saying, "Well Lulu, I was brought in by what appears to be my doppelganger to save not only the world, but the entire multiverse! Man, I never had that much excitement in quite a while!"

Luna's jaw dropped at what she had heard.

"And you did all that..... Without me?!"

"Sorry Lulu, it's kind of a long story, wanna hear it?"

Author's Note:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is my first one-shot. All done within a single day. Phew! Anyway, as an afterthought, like the parody itself. It is all over the place. There's no specific continuity so don't fret over it so much. It's just meant to be a fun story written at the inspiration from the Guardians of Pondonia video. If you haven't watched it already, I recommend that you should. And hey, until I watched the update video, it's gonna get a sequel! The power of the fans my friend. And no, that is all you're gonna see of Athena Lanty zuPondonia. Until next time!

Comments ( 4 )

I thought there were a lot more Celestias and Chrysalis going to change sides before the final battle. For there are a bunch of stories where Celestia is evil or Daybreaker, and likewise there are a bunch of stories where Chrysalis does good. And that doesn't even count in stories where characters are on the gray side of morality instead of black or white.
as a result, the armies had to move so much that both sides of the conflict did not know who was their own and who was a stranger.
but here the huge multiverse is reduced to only one opposite on both sides.

10820984
Like I said, it's meant to be a fun, silly crossover that has absolutely no continuity. Sort of. There are in fact as quoted by the story, countless versions of Tia and Chryssy and since there are too many to list as well as the story being a one-shot so I didn't drag it out too long, I decided to at least mention the mirrorverse counterparts. Reflections had like an evil Tia before flaming hot evil Tia also known as Daybreaker plus possibly the only nice Chrysalis there is.

Anyway, thanks for the comment. :raritywink:

10821293
unfortunately I usually prefer more serious stories.
but even so, in my opinion, it would have been a funnier and more ridiculous ending if the crowd mixed with the definition of the chosen side and as a result the battle did not start since no one knew who to attack.
I haven't read the official comics, but aren't Mirror Celestia and Daybreaker different characters from different universes? As far as I remember, Daybreaker appeared only in the universe of "villains casino" and evil Celestia is just evil by default.
in general, evil Celestia can be found a lot. It is much more difficult to find absolutely good Chrysalis. They are usually made either by villains or antiheroes, or in a zone of gray morality.
The only absolutely kind Chrysalis (apart from the mirror from the comic book) that I can remember is ...
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/349968/saving-equestria

I somehow remembered that there was somewhere a story where Celestia herself was the queen of Changelings and did not know about it. I'm very interested now which side she would choose.

P.S. my comment is not a claim to your story. He just gave me the thoughts that I wanted to voice.

P.P.S. sorry for my English.

10821633
I see, and yes there are kind of 2 Daybreakers where one of them really let themselves go, the one from Nightmare Knights. Given the time skips I implemented you can always imagine who's in those armies and what happened in the battle. It must be epic.

Login or register to comment