• Published 6th Apr 2021
  • 947 Views, 19 Comments

Hiding behind a smile. - MLPonyPals



The sad truth of being the happiest pony in Ponyville.

  • ...
0
 19
 947

A Small Epilogue

It was a good few weeks since Pinkie's "incident" at Sweet Apple Acres, and ended up having a good talking to from her split personality. Weird, I know. Recently, Pumpkin, Poundcake and the rest of her friends have been helping her out with her packed party schedule. Things got even easier when Cheese Sandwich returned from the Crystal Empire. During that time, Pinkie spent her time, ironically, having her good weeks worth of missed sleep that she owed herself. Pinkie never wanted to trouble her friends, but Rainbow Dash said that she deserved a good few nights of chillaxing, especially after what happened previously.

Her schedule was now free of most major parties, and now only small birthday parties remained. Not that Pinkie was complaining. After all, while she loved making others happy...


You have to remember to make sure you're happy too.


Pinkamena stayed in Pinkie's mind as she watched her, cheerful, and beloved other half enjoyed her life. Pinkamena couldn't help but smile. She was the manifestation of Pinkie's childhood, and what she would've and could've become. She was the past. Pinkie was the future. For once, she smiled at the thought that she would be alone, that she wouldn't have a future. Because, at least someone better would be able to make things more worthwhile then she ever could.

When you're rife with devastation
There's a simple explanation:
You're a toymaker's creation

Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it

Know that we must be resilient,
We won't let them break our spirits
As we sing our silly song...

Author's Note:

And, that's the end! Just decided to throw this small epilogue to tie the bow on my first Fimfiction! Hope you enjoyed it! I have more soon to come! However, if anypony wishes to be a proof reader for my other stories I have planned, please let me know!

Comments ( 12 )

Short but complete. With "hr" tags to form the line displayed below you could of made it a one shot.


Just need [ and ] no closing additional / tag.

This kinda reminds me of the dark joke "But doctor I am Pagkiacci."

Comment posted by MLPonyPals deleted Apr 13th, 2021
Comment posted by MLPonyPals deleted Apr 13th, 2021

I did like the story.

Comment posted by MLPonyPals deleted Apr 13th, 2021

10768004
Thanks. Home you liked it. Thanks for the feedback!

Comment posted by MLPonyPals deleted Apr 13th, 2021

This is a really good lesson to learn. Although, I do feel sorry for pinkamina.

I do wonder... what if Pinkie had gotten her cutie mark, but stayed in the farm until she was a lot older? Would she be more subdued? Who knows.

11214834
Personally I think she’d end up more like Izzy at that point. Still fun and bubbly, but a bit more grounded. Would probably end up being much stronger too, cause rock farming and stuff.

That was a good story.

Login or register to comment