• Published 20th May 2021
  • 700 Views, 4 Comments

Flurry Heart’s Sick Day - Badguy400



Flurry Heart got sick because of something that’s practically avoidable

  • ...
 4
 700

A Not so Fun Day

Few hours have passed, and it seemed that Twilight and Spike haven’t woken up just yet... . Meanwhile; Flurry Heart is just basically having the time of her life! Making some pudding, and failing because of her only making a mess, but not caring... . Eating way too much sugary sweets and flying all over the castle... . And lastly; sugar crash, waking up, pooping her pants again, and then flying around while wearing a dirty diaper.... .


“S-spike?... . Wh-what happened?... .” Twilight said while she’s starting to wake up. Yawning also; Spike also woke up, and said; “I don’t know.... but I have a good feeling that something bad is gonna happen... .” “Like what?” Twilight began.

With that; her answers are answered as she then heard the front door open, and then hears hooves walking onto the ground... .

“Hello Twilight... . I see that you’ve managed to sleep on the job... . Is our daughter okay?... .” Knowing who it is, and feeling nervous about what’s happened while she and Spike were asleep; Twilight got up to her hooves, and says; “oh... h-hey big brother... . W-what brings you here so early?... .” With a confused look; Shining Armor replied; “what do you mean?... . It’s been only three hours since y’all were babysitting our daughter... . Speaking of which where is she?... .”

Flurry Heart then flew towards her parents and gave them a hug while being happy. Albeit a little too happy since Flurry’s diaper is even more dirty than ever... and that it’s starting to smell.... . “Oh geez!... . That’s pungent!” Shining Armor said while keeping their daughter away from them while looking at Twilight. “Well...” he began. “I’m sure that you can be trusted again... for now. But know this Twily; if you were to bring our daughter to any more dangerous places like that again; your trust with us will be tested... understand?” After that; he began getting green in the face, and barfed in his mouth. With that; Shining Armor swallowed his barf back in his mouth, and his daughter laughed at him for being silly. After a few minutes of holding Flurry Heart at a distance; the Royal couple left the castle, and began their walk back to the train station to bring their daughter back home with them... .

After five minutes of just standing there; Twilight looked towards her buddy; Spike, and asked; “wanna help me clean up?” Spike nodded in agreement, and went with Twilight to get some cleaning supplies.

The end.

Comments ( 4 )

10823850
Thanks for the like buddy :twilightsmile:

How do i watch story

10825196
Sorry to say this but... you can’t. However; if you can get someone to make a video of this story’s narration, then that’d be good.

Login or register to comment