• Published 8th Feb 2021
  • 500 Views, 2 Comments

The Flash: Rainbow Racer - BronyBoy98



Rainbow Dash meets The Flash in Central City.

  • ...
 2
 500

Chapter 9

Team Flash was celebrating in The Cortex. They were all drinking Apple Cider, eating cupcakes and chips; Killer Frost however, was drawing blood from Rainbow Dash.

"Ok, how is it that you produce rainbow goop when we study your speed, but when I'm taking blood, all I get is red?" Killer Frost asked puzzled.
Rainbow Dash shrugged, "I don't know, I don't remember bleeding at all back home."
"I am gonna miss you, don't tell anyone I said that." Killer Frost said with a glare.
"Aww, you're gonna miss me?" Rainbow teased.
"I know how perform a lobotomy." Killer Frost said.
"I'm just gonna assume that's bad." Rainbow said cupcake.


Cisco was in his workshop when Rainbow walked in.

"Hey, you're missing out on a fun party." she said smiling.
"Yea, I'll be there in a minute." Cisco said, his focus appeared to be on something else.
"What's going on?" Rainbow asked trotting up to Cisco.
"I didn't find the Poison Joke on my own, someone from your world gave it to me." Cisco said. Rainbow looked surprised.
"Oh? Who?"
"Princess Luna." Cisco answered.
"Awesome, you got to see her, she is the coolest." Rainbow said excitedly.
"Yea, but the night before, she gave me a message." Cisco said.
"What was it?" Rainbow asked.
"She said 'trust the queen', any idea what that means?" Cisco said.
"She better not be talking about Queen Chrysalis, she was a bitch on my world." Rainbow said.
"Well I hope that's not who she meant." Cisco said and then smiled, "Any Cider left?"
"Plenty, let's go." Rainbow said as they both left the workshop.


Rainbow was flying high in the sky far outside Central City, she had just said goodbye to everyone and was about to leave. Rainbow then began to pick up speed, rainbow sparks surrounded her body as her speed increased. Rainbow then shot out across the sky with one burst of a rainbow colored ring, she had just done the first rainboom. Rainbow continued zipping across the sky, her speed increasing. Finally, an even bigger burst arrived, Rainbow had completed the double rainboom. Rainbow was now travelling through a rainbow colored vortex, she was going to be home soon.


Overlord sat in a a big cell surrounded by a force field while he stood wrapped in metal braces.

"This is not over." he said with a growl.
"I agree." said a deep voice.

Suddenly, all Overlord could see was red. He appeared to be still bound in his cell.

"What is this? What's going on?" he demanded.
"If you want to be free from this cell, you will help me with a little problem." the voice echoed.
"Who are you?" Overlord asked.
"Think of me as your partner in crime." the voice said.
"What do you want me to do?" Overlord asked looking around.
"Destroy the heroes that threaten my plans." the voice said as the room returned to it's normal colors.
"Done." Overlord said with a toothy grin.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment