• Published 8th Feb 2021
  • 500 Views, 2 Comments

The Flash: Rainbow Racer - BronyBoy98



Rainbow Dash meets The Flash in Central City.

  • ...
 2
 500

Chapter 4

After the chase, Barry had brought Rainbow Dash to STAR Labs and was now in a metahuman holding cell. Team Flash was in the cortex discussing the situation.

"Alright, I just put Rainbow Dash in the containment cell, what do you got?" Barry asked.
"Well she seems to resemble the mythical Pegasus, the winged horse." Caitlin said.
"So, those things are actually real?" Cisco asked curiously.
"Makes sense, I mean we've ran into immortals and books that can change reality." Iris said.
"Does that thing you brought in control minds?" a voice spoke.

Team Flash turned around to face the entrance to The Cortex to see Joe West standing in front of them.

"Those robbers that were brought in, have no recollection of the last 12 hours, and witnesses at the bank said the robbers eyes were glowing white." he explained.
"So we have a pretty Pegasus in the pipeline who leaves behind rainbows and can control minds? Are things ever gonna stop being so weird for us?" Cisco complained.
"Whatever, if she's responsible for that robbery then we won't have to worry about her doing any more harm, if it's not her, we need to find out what she knows." Barry explained.


"You can't keep me here forever!" Rainbow Dash yelled in the prison cell.

Rainbow Dash did not like being in small spaces like this, she would've rather been in the clouds looking at the great view or racing around the planet.

"Great, now I need to pee." she complained.

She kicked the walls of her cell until a toilet came out of one of the walls, "Maybe this place isn't so bad after all." she grinned.


Barry unlocked the pipeline door and activated the holding cell to descend in front of the entrance. Rainbow Dash had just finished using the toilet and was now facing him.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Rainbow asked.
"I'm The Flash, this is what I look like when I'm not wearing my suit." Barry answered.
"Oh, I thought you wore a mask because you were really ugly." Rainbow teased.
"Ok enough games." Barry said, "Where did you come from? Why are you here?"
"I'm not gonna tell you, you imprisoned me." Rainbow said.
"Because you almost hurt someone and I don't even know who you are." Barry said.
"I didn't mean any harm, I'm not that kind of person." Rainbow said.
"You did stop a bunch of bad people, you don't seem evil." Barry said, "But why are you actually here?"
"I came here by mistake, I was attempting a super awesome stunt called The Double Rainboom, and I totally nailed it!" Rainbow said excitedly but then frowned, "But, I must've went too fast because now I'm here."


"Ah, so the explosion actually IS called a rainboom." Cisco smirked.
"That's exactly what Barry has done," Caitlin said, "travelling to different worlds by going incredibly fast."
"So she's not a robber.." Joe began.
"She's just a racer, Rainbow Racer, boom!" Cisco said happily.
"She already has a name." Caitlin glared.
"Yea, but that can be her hero name." Cisco said.


"So you have no clue how to get back to your world?" Barry asked.
"I could try another Double Rainboom, but that caused damage like you said, I don't wanna hurt anyone again." Rainbow said.
"We'll figure something out," Barry said opening her cell, "for now, you can stay here at STAR Labs."
Rainbow Dash flapped her wings so she could hover, "Cool, I get to stay in the Egghead lab."
"Egghead?" Barry asked.
"It's just a word from my world." Rainbow replied.
"Is it a...good word?" Barry asked.
"....Yea, totally." Rainbow answered.


Victor Stands looked at the four robbers in front of him. "I told you to do one simple thing, and you failed to listen."
"We did what you asked," said the first robber, "an alien stopped us."
"You're lucky I had someone to release you." Victor said nodding to the police officer beside him, his eyes were glowing white.
"We didn't mean to to disappoint you, master, please spare us." said the second robber.
"Oh, I'll do more than that." Victor said.

Victor walked up to the first robber and put his hand on his shoulder. Victors eyes began to glow white, his body was sparking rainbow colors and they flowed through his arm to his hand. The robber began to twitch and spark from Victor's touch.