• Published 29th Jan 2021
  • 166 Views, 1 Comments

Flustered Town's Origin - MLPkillers



An Assassin and a killer. Ponies hire him for vengeance. His actual job is being a killer; working with other killers isn't his strong suit; the minster knows that, his job is to end the traitors of the facility; he occasionally works with his peers.

  • ...
 1
 166

Brutal Friendship!

Coomber appeared at the bottom of the cliff. He searched around using his eyes; attempting to find his friend; all he saw was a crack cliff. The top was made of stone, the middle was grass. The air up here was chilling, feeling a little more dense than usual. Blade was at the top of the mountain, meditating; his eyes were closed, he was floating, his magic was keeping him afloat. Could he have sense Coomber? He believed he did. He has to have a lot of concentration to keep up with the act. Blade finally opened one eye; viewing Coomber; Blade opened the other eye, before finally floating down onto the edge of the mountain; Blade had a smirk on his face; it seems Coomber finished his other job quicker than anticipated? Coomber walked up the mountain, bypassing the last patch of grass before walking on to the tip of the cliff that was made of rocks, he stopped a few hoof steps away, deciding to start the conversation first.

“Quicker than expected am I right?”

Coomer asked a question they both already knew then answer to, his tone was a little cocky. Blade agreed with him being a little quicker than usual, Blade was sure he would be here a little while later, looks like he finally accelerated his speed.

“Yes. I don’t know why to be quick, however, what else is there for you to do?”

Blade asked, not really knowing what else Coomer has to do; he works for the organization and is an assassin, so what else does he do? Does he have another job?

“To be honest, nothing really. That’s why I came to chat.”

Coomber explained, he was bored out of his mind. Blade should have thought that’s the reason Coomber came here and ruined his meditation, what would his chatter be about? Perhaps the organization? Perhaps his recent job?

“I should have figured that’s why you came here? Unless you have been hired to kill me?”

Blade jokingly said; Blade joyfully gave him a death glare. Coomber doesn’t have him on his jobs, he wouldn’t kill him; he’s a friend. He felt a little chest pain, but shrugged it off, must be the air at this cliff or from the pony fighting for his life? Coomber walked over and sat down on a rock, its surface was smooth, so it wasn’t going to stab him; it seems like somepony, smoothed it out, like they knew a pony would sit on it; Coomber knew Blade did it, must have done it with his blade?

“Haha, I don’t have you in the job category, so I can’t be hired to kill you, friend.”

The red mane colt said with a serious tone. Blade was joking, he laughed with Coomber. Blade walked towards Coomber, picking up a rock, smoothing it out with his dagger, after he used magic to make it bigger; after the spell was finished, he put it beside Coomber, precisely to his left; he walked over and sat down on it; viewing the cloudy sky, looks like it might rain? Also smells like it too. Coomber didn’t know Blade was a crafts pony, could he create something bigger like a home or a statue? Coomber never understood why Blade came up here; the air is a little denser, which would make meditation harder. The cliff is rocky and looks a little unsecured, and how high the cliff was. It doesn’t matter to him; he doesn’t hang in these types of environments.

“Tsk, thanks.”

Blade said in a friendly manner. Coomber does have one thing on his mind, that’s to leave the organization and start a new job that won’t require being around insane killers who think they are better at what they do than anyone else; not to mention the place smells and there’s constant bullying going on with other killers; sometimes they try to get him involved, of course, he ignores them, they are petite and none off his business. He wondered if Blade has been thinking of leaving the organization also, his response would shock Coomber.

“I been thinking, I’m going to leave the organization, that place is for no skilled killers; it stinks, not really, it seriously does.”

Coomber explained the reasons, have a little anger in his tone. Blade was shocked to hear his friend talk about leaving the organization, he couldn’t believe what he heard, but he understood Coomber, the organization does need repairs and it will receive them someday. The problem with leaving is, you’ll die as a consequence of it.

“Coomber, my friend, please don’t throw your life away-!”

Coomber cut him off; “throw his life away, seriously?” Him being at that place is already doing that isn’t it not?

“My friend, like any of the other killers could best me. They are all too stupid and inexperienced with weapons, I know you agree?”

Blade did agree with his friend, however, the only problem is the leader absolutely knows that, so what do you propose he’ll do when he heard Coomber quit? Be outrageous maybe? Be disappointed? Or maybe send someone to kill him? A killer he knows that can complete the job and come back alive unscathed.

“I do agree with you, those killers are the definition of idiocy.”

Coomber was happy Blade agreed with him, he had more confidence he could leave the organization; this confidence would only be short-lived.

“I wasn’t finished with my explanation friend. He knows you can probably best 3-6 killers with ease, but what he does know is one killer that can best you.”

Blade explained in a compassionate tone. Coomber knew he was talking about him, his hopes of leaving were shattered, if he left, that won’t be the only then shattered, his and Blade’s friendship would tarnish; they would have to fight then and only one was going to live. Who will that be?

“You right, you would actually hunt me down and attempt to kill me?”

Coomber said with an ego. He had confidence his friend wouldn’t do that, but if the time comes that he may the best colt win. Blade didn’t want to hurt or kill his friend, but if he has to, he has to. He will feel a tiny bit of temporary grief if he has to, but it wouldn’t be his fault. He hoped Coomber would reconsider his action of quitting but knowing him he won’t.

“I won’t like doing it, Coomber, you should know that; but if I’m ordered to, I’m or to, I’m sorry Coomber.”

Blade explained again with a compassionate tone. He wouldn’t want to hurt and definitely kill his best friend, but like he already said, he follows orders.

“You would take orders from a scared leader?”

Coomber said with nostalgia; he remembered what happened at the announcement, the leader looked a little frightened after that killer spit in his face; he started to think Blade’s the actual leader, how else would he be able to teleport us outside the organization; that place has magic stripping on the outside, this prevents anypony to teleport directly into the facility; Blade teleported out of it like he knew a little weak spot or he shut the devices down temporarily? Could the leader have given that watch to him that allows him to do that? Coomber started to believe Blade was the actual leader.

“Blade, are you the true leader?”

Blade almost laughed, but hold it in. Why in Celestia would make him think that; yeah, he might be rank 1, but he’s not a dictator; that’s boring.

“Haha! Coomber, my friend, what made you think that?”

Blade asked, almost laughing loudly.

“Because the leader seemed scared of what you might’ve done to that killer; would the leader be scared of blood?”

Blade finally stopped feeling laughter; the leader isn’t scared of blood, he ships it out, Coomber wouldn’t know that because he is upstairs and the leader is downstairs.

“The leader fears blood how Coomber?”

Blade asked confused.

“Because he knew there would be guts everywhere with blood.”

Blade smirked. He has the composure to control himself, does he think he is like those idiot killers?

“So, you think I was going to bloody massacre him?”

Blade asked, thinking Coomber and the leader thought he couldn’t control himself; do they not know how old he is?

“I mean, I hoof palmed, and the leader shook his head, so in our thoughts, it was a huge possibility, I mean I would’ve to beat him close to death, and if the injuries lead to his death, oh well.”

Blade continued to stare at the sky, sensing rain, it was going to rain. Blade had to cut this conversation short.

“What did you think I did? I also warn you it’s going to rain, so if you don’t want to get a cold, then go home, we will talk tomorrow, make sure to show for the organization, alright?”

Blade warned his friend it was going to start pouring and not to leave the organization. Coomber didn’t want to go to the organization, he has to plan a date to quit, maybe gather more information about the killers there? He’ll show Blade it’s possible to quit with your life, maybe he’ll quit with him, then what would the leader do, send the whole organization after them? That would be humorous.

“Fine, I will friend. You should go inside too, I, and I’m sure the leader wouldn’t want you to catch a cold, right?”

Coomber told his friend, wanting him to be dry and not catch a cold from what looks like a downpour. The leader wouldn’t be happy about Blade’s productivity if he caught a cold, well... He should, he gets 5 times the amount done; so, if he has problems, then Blade should quit with him?

“Alright then.”

The colt with the dagger the conversation. Blade got up from his spot, adjusting his bag, he looked up, catching a raindrop with his right hoof. He turned to Coomber, who was already up, he walked over to Blade, prepared to give him a hoof bump, which they did; their friendship could be described as brutal; they are honest with each other, and they are brutal at their jobs. Coomber smiled at his friend, who did the same back; Coomber disappeared out of Blade’s sight. He hoped he would show up for the organization tomorrow, but there’s a feeling he won’t. Blade looked in the direction of his home, preparing to teleport; he took one last look at the cliff, giving his head up in the air, remembering his meditation. Blade isn’t the one to care, he not the type to care about other ponies, but Coomber’s different, he’s better than others. Blade turned to the direction where his house is, deciding to fly there, he activated a levitation spell, flying up and blasting off to his home, the rocks shook on the ground, a big gust of wing occurred in the air when he blasted off to his home at top speed. The rain came down as Blade made his way to his home; Blade activated a spell to keep the raindrops from damping him and his orange cape with humidity. His cape blew with the wind, making him look like a superhero; which he’s far from. When he gets home, he has work to attend to; it’s not the organization work; it’s a different kind of work, one that’s important.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment