• Published 29th Jan 2021
  • 166 Views, 1 Comments

Flustered Town's Origin - MLPkillers



An Assassin and a killer. Ponies hire him for vengeance. His actual job is being a killer; working with other killers isn't his strong suit; the minster knows that, his job is to end the traitors of the facility; he occasionally works with his peers.

  • ...
 1
 166

The 10th Colt to attempt to Kill Job!

Coomber searched for his job; the pony had to be I this town; that’s what location the watch gave and it’s never wrong; he is the one to craft and improve it over the years. Coomber had nostalgia; this town reminds him much of his town: Flustered Town; well at least the view did; the ponies didn’t; they were kind and nice and he wouldn’t fit in very well; he’s not malicious or wicked, he rather be alone especially when working on a job even tho they are easy. Coomber saw a colt stepped on a wooden plank, the board smacking up in his face.

(”Moron!”)

Coomber bluntly thought. The colt rubbe his face in pain, he didn’t scream, but his nose was; it was bleeding; the colt ran into the bar to grab a tissue; he doesn’t need medical attention; lucky that plank didn’t have any pointy components I it or he’ll be in the hospital or if the plank went a little higher, maybe even dead? Coomber turned his attention back to his job; he didn’t care what happened to that colt, in fact, he’s stupid for not paying attention to his surroundings; he’s definitely not a martial artist. Coomber spotted his victim, the colt had a blue mane and blue tail; the eyes were lift blue and his coat green with a rough texture, the same as the mane and the tail. He seriously looks like a Heart Warming Eve propaganda pony; that holiday sucks. Coomber kept a hoof on his knife, he was ready to end his job; he usually talks to them to find out why somepony would want them dead; he wants to know if it’s pettie; he will not show any compassion to his job; that shows weakness and will cause the job to be unsuccessful and you’ll be arrested for attempted murder; not like he’s worried about the authorities; he rather not have to injure or possibly kill any more ponies; he does that too much and often. The job already made his way inside his house; he must’ve carried groceries inside because he had 4 bags with him when he went inside. Coomber thought up a good strategy for this one; block out the volume from inside the house, appear in the house and assassinate him. Coomber casted an invisible barrier around the house, letting not sound escape the interior of the house. Coomber teleported inside, in the living room of the job, who turned around in shocked; theirs no way that’s the assassin Coomber who failed not a single job; if it is, then that streak is over and he’ll put him in the hospital or hand him over to the authorities?

“By the view you’re giving me, I assuming you know who exactly I am? Are you ready?’

Coomber said with high confidence; he might not look like he would give trouble but this assassin ain’t fooled, he can see right through him.

(”He’s very cocky for a assassin; okay, most assassins possessed that trait, but he already speakers if I job was dead”)

The colt searched for any items that’ll come in assist; he spotted a few and has planned how to use them. He knows he can’t flee, one because he will follow him and be inclined to end him quicker and two because he most likely put a spell up around the house that keeps me and nosie out of this town’s ponies’ ears.

“Why would somepony want you-!?”

The green coated Unicorn kicked over table, pushing it towards the assassin, who decides to him over it and catch himself on one hoof! While he performed those actions, the job have gotten the items he planned with; he even got a knife from the kitchen; he’ll have to kill him otherwise he wouldn’t stop hunting him down and attempting to kill him. Coomber grabbed his knife; he could kill him right know, but wants to know this colts plan; why would he grab those items in a periodic order? The colt threw 3 books at Coomber; the assassin ran out of the way; the colt teleported behind Coomber and punched him in the head; coomber grabbed his hoof and threw him to the ground, swig his knife down to the job’s chest; the colt teleported away and landed o the table, crushing the weak material; he grabbed two legs and threw one at Coomber; he ducked and charged the colt, who jumped up and tried to stab Coomber in the back with the table legs; the bottom was sharp like a stake, as it stuck I the floor, breaking two floor boards up; Coomber noticed the floor boards and thought of a fun perfect strategy; to kill him. The colt used the legs to swing himself to the assassin; faking to attack him with a two hoof kicked. That assassin to turned his head to avoided it; the colt smirked, he had fell into the trap, which might be his end? The job teleported onto the wall and quickly jumped off, tackling the unprepared assassin; he quickly grabbed the knife he took from the kitchen and stabbed it at the assassin’s chest; Coomber stopped the knife with a hoof and kicked him in the face; he let go of the hoof which earned him a laceration in the chest. Coomber was angry now, jobs will be finished no matter the price. Coomber grabbed his knife; the colt being alerted of this and tried to kill Coomber but was slapped in the left side of the face, the right was next then a kicked to he face; the colt flew and hit the wall, he was bleed from his mouth, he brushed off the pain; he knows there’s trouble, geez, don’t have to remind him pain. He lifted the two staked legs and blasted them at Coomber; the assassin stomped on the floor boards and knocked the stake out of trajectory and made it penetrate into the celine; that wasn’t his plan, but it worked; Coomber quickly teleported to the job and stabbed the colt in the left side of the neck, lacerating his left artery to the brain and heart, blood trailed down his neck and onto the floor, some got on Coomber, he doesn’t care because he works around this rich blood all he time; the assassin ripped his knife out of his throat and he fell to his right. Coomber liked the fact he tried to dodge his fatal attack and he predicted it.

“You’ll... Pay... For your crimes... In Tart-! Tartarus!”

The job said spitting blood up in his sentence. He really hated that he lost this battle and that cocky assassin got his way with him; he wished for his assassin to pay, pay I blood someday. He died leaned up against the couch as his brain died due to the blood loss.

(”He was a fun job, now let’s see if there’s another one?”)

Coomber thought satisfied of this target out come; he wasn’t worried he would pay; do you know how many jobs babel that much nonsense? He casted a spell to clean all evidence for he crime; it also cleaned him: It was the clean spell. Coomber quickly teleported him and the body behind the dumpster and threw the corpse in the disposal container. Coomber found it hard to believe and moved a hoof down to his chest, the hoof was covered in blood; he totally forgotten he was stabbed by that colt; he quickly healed up, lucky it wasn’t that deep, so their wasn’t that much blood; that colt is the 10th one to tried to kill him. Coomber turned on his watch and view the screen, no new jobs was authorized.

(”Guess I’ll see what Blade is up to?”)

Coomber said guessing what his friend was doing, he was most likely meditating up that slope the left to the organization, so he’ll teleport there. Lucky he knew secrets to this spell and mastered it or his stamina might be drained? That Unicorn must’ve also knew? Unless his magic was simply powerful? He doesn’t think so. Coomber picture the organization, going up the hill. Coomber teleported to his location, where he thought his friend Blade was.