• Published 20th Apr 2021
  • 309 Views, 10 Comments

We play as one - GRYFFINDOR123456



Hunger Games! The story is that Sunset Shimmer volunteers for her dorm mate Scootaloo while she plays the game with Flash. Who will win, and who will die?

  • ...
 10
 309

day 2

Author's Note:

HI!

I haven’t written in a while, so here is a new chapter!

I’ll be updating this story later, in about a year’s time, after my GCSEs.

Thanks, GRYFF

I walked further and further into the forest, the green trees looming over me. I came to a clearing, surrounded by trees. I heard voices, Flash’s voice, and voices of the careers.

Traitor, I thought. How dare he join the careers?

I sighed, determined to win for my dormmate, Scootaloo, to make sure she was okay.


I kept running, then I saw fire behind me. I ran as fast I could, but the fire was closing in on me. It scorched my thigh, but I scrambled up the nearest tree as I saw the careers and Flash behind me. Adagio Dazzle was behind me, climbing up. I climbed higher and higher into the tree until they gave up. “She’ll come down eventually,” said Flash. “Either she’ll starve or she’ll be trashed.”

Then they made a quick fire to keep themselves warm. I saw them go to sleep.


I heard a beeping noise, quiet. I saw a small parachute and my mentor, Bow Hothoof, had sent me a sponsor.I opened it to see a tub of cream. I carefully spread it on my wound, wincing, trying not to cry out and disturb the careers below.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment