• Published 20th Apr 2021
  • 303 Views, 10 Comments

We play as one - GRYFFINDOR123456



Hunger Games! The story is that Sunset Shimmer volunteers for her dorm mate Scootaloo while she plays the game with Flash. Who will win, and who will die?

  • ...
 10
 303

reaping- who will be chosen??☹️

I quickly got out of my usual attire and put on a pink shirt and a pink skirt. The skirt had my sun cutie mark all around it.

“You look stunning,” said Scootaloo.

I blushed. “Thanks. So do you.”

I brushed my red-gold hair, until it was smooth. I grasped her hand. “Ready?” I said.

“Ready.”


As we got closer to the hall, Scootaloo and I lined up in different queues. One queue was for the kids and the other was for the over 16s. I registered in, making my way to Sandalwood and Scootaloo.

“Hey, Sunset,” said Scootaloo.


It was time to pick the tributes. Scootaloo was chosen.
“NO!” I shouted. “NO, I volunteer as tribute!”

I held Scootaloo close, hugging her tightly, before letting her go, to head up to the podium.

“A volunteer!” cried the woman, Cozy Glow. “Finally! What’s your name, sweetie?”

“Sunset Shimmer.” I said with a growl.

“Let’s give it up for our first female tribute, Sunset Shimmer!”

Then it was the males. Flash Sentry, my boyfriend from High School, was chosen.

Flash glanced at me, worried. We both knew we didn’t exactly get along, since what happened at the Fall Formal.

Then we were led out.