• ...
 0
 632

Arcade date

The two girls walk into the arcade.

"Alright, let's get our tokens and rock this bitch." Aria says.

"Aria I know you're excited, but there's children here! Please dont cuss." Sonata says.

"If they have a problem with me cursing, they can fucking cry about it to their mommy." Aria says

"Okay.. but if you get in trouble, dont say I didnt warn you!" Sonata says, giggling.

The two girls pay for their tokens.

"What do you wanna do first?" Aria asks, grabbing Sonatas hand.

"Well, I heard they're selling ice cream!" Sonata says cheerfully.

"Sweet things make me fucking sick, but if that's what you want, then alright." Aria says as the girls walk to the ice cream stand.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" The man behind the counter says.

"Can I have a large chocolate ice cream?" Sonata says.

"Sure! Is that all?" The man asks.

"My girlfriend wants a small vanilla ice cream." Sonata says.

"Alright, your total cost would be $4.30." The man says, preparing the two ice creams.

Sonata gives the man the money, as the man hands them the ice cream. The two girls find a two person table, and sit down. Sonata immediately starts digging into her ice cream.

"Damn, slow down, idiot. You're gonna choke." Aria says.

"Pfft! Nonsense Aria. I won't choke!" Sonata says, giggling.

"Alright, but if you start choking, dont come crying to me." Aria says.

Aria takes a lick of her ice cream.

"Ew! That's so fucking disgusting!" Aria says.

"Here, let me get the taste out for you!" Sonata says as she gets out of her seat, forcefully grabs Aria by the jacket, pulling her into a kiss. Arias eyes go wide in shock as she notices everyone is giving them weird looks.

Aria breaks the kiss, and whispers to sonata. "You do know that everyone is giving us weird looks.."

"I dont care-" Sonata says as she gets cut off by a man.

"EW! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YALL?" the man says.

"You got a problem with us, big guy?" Aria says, with attitude in her voice.

"Hell yeah I do! Get out of this arcade you weird freaks!" The man says.

Aria walks up to the guy, and kicks him in the balls.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?" the guy says as he slaps Aria hard in the face. It was hard enough for Aria to faint on the ground. Sonata starts to panic, then decides to say something.

"HEY YOU.. YOU B-WORD! DONT F-ING SLAP MY GIRLFRIEND!" Sonata screams at the large guy.

"Aww, this girl is too afraid to cuss I see. Go home kid." The man says. A few seconds later, Aria wakes up.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY, BITCH!" Sonata manages to say.

Aria thinks to herself "Damn, shes fucking hot when she cusses."

"YOU'RE GONNA FUCKING REGRET SLAPPING MY GIRLFRIEND!" Sonata yells.

"What are you gonna do, little baby? Call your mommy?" The man says in a mocking tone.

A couple seconds later, Sonata punches the man in the face. The man falls down. Sonata kicked the mans side.

"C'mon Aria, let's get the hell out of here. Sonata says as she grabs Arias hand, and walks out.

"You know, you're fucking hot when you cuss." Aria says, giggling.

"Damn right I am!" Sonata says giggling. The two girls walk into the car, and start heading home. As they get home, they sit down on the couch, exhausted.

"Sorry we couldn't do the arcade part. This date was going perfect until that weird man had to ruin it!" Sonata says.

"Honestly, this was the best date ever. It was awesome seeing you fight like that! You were all like 'boom!' And then he was all like 'oww!' It was very entertaining. I mean, besides the part where I passed out. That part was embarrassing." Aria says, giggling.

"Aww, aria! I'm glad you had fun!" Sonata says.

Aria responds by pulling Sonata on top of her, and starts kissing her. Sonata starts kissing back. Sonata pulls away, and takes Arias hand, running to the bedroom. And what happens there.. well I think you already know what happens.

Author's Note:

Final chapter! I'm taking more commissions for SonAria stories, so let me know what you want me to write for these two!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment