• ...
 0
 633

Asking for a date

It was a nice warm evening. Sonata wanted to take Aria on a nice little date.

Step one: Convinse Aria to say yes.

"Hey, Aria!" Sonata says as she walks up and sits next to aria on the couch.

"Sup, dork." Aria says as she wraps her arm around Sonatas shoulder's, allowing Sonata to lay her head on Arias shoulder.

"Can I take you out on a date?" Sonata asks.

"No."

"Pleaseeeee?" Sonata pleads.

"No."

"Pretty please with a taco on top?"

"No."

"I didn't wanna have to do this, but you leave me no choice, Aria." Sonata says as she gets up from the couch and stands up infront of Aria, bending down.

Aria raises an eyebrow out of confusion, until she sees Sonata sticking out her lip, trying to do her best puppy eyes.

"Pwetty pwease Awia?" Sonata asks, in a goofy accent.

Aria sat there for a couple of seconds until she spoke up. "Ugh, fine. You get me every fucking time with your damn puppy eyes." Aria says.

"Yay! This will be the best date ever!" Sonata says.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, dork." Aria says.

Sonata leans in and starts kissing Aria. Aria starts kissing back. The two start sharing a very compassionate kiss. Sonata got on top of Aria as she was on the couch. Aria opened her mouth wide enough for Sonata to slip her tongue in. Two minutes go by. Sonata breaks the kiss, and starts pecking Arias cheek, all the way down to Arias neck, giving her hickeys. Aria let out a satisfied hum in response.

"Jeez, I fucking love you, idiot." Aria says as she starts rubbing Sonata's back.

"I love you too, big grump." Sonata says, as she nuzzles her head in Aria's chest.

"Alright, so where is our little date gonna be at?" Aria asks.

Sonata gets up from the couch and walks to the kitchen, grabbing some orange juice. "Well I was thinking, maybe we could go to the movies, and sneak in some snacks. Then after that, we could go down to the new arcade that just opened up down the street!" Sonata said, obviously very excited.

"Alright, that sounds cool. What time and what movie are we watching?" Aria asks.

"Well, the movie is a suprize. And it starts at 4:30pm. That's in about 3 more hours." Sonata says.

"Alright. Since it starts in about 3 hours, what do you wanna do now?" Aria asks.

"Well.. we can go back to kissing~" Sonata says with a teasing tone in her voice.

"Sounds good to me~" Aria also says with a teasing tone. Aria grabs sonata by the shirt, and pulls her into a deep kiss. Sonata once again gets on top of Aria, still not letting go of the kiss. Sonata opens her mouth wide enough for Arias tongue to slip in.

Author's Note:

Heres the first chapter to this story <3 I hope yall are enjoying it so far!