• Published 6th Dec 2020
  • 1,360 Views, 6 Comments

The Human That Went To Equestria - MyAwesomePony



It is time for Ponyville to experience something strange.... a human being.

  • ...
11
 6
 1,360

Chapter 4: Bunnies And Boasting

Ponyville has been great so far. At first, I thought that the citizens might never warm up to me and scatter into their houses every time I walk on the street, but everyone has actually been rational seeing me, all except for Rarity, who freaked out about me the instant she locked eyes on me. My throat still hurt from shouting at her like that, I had calmed down after that and I felt bad yelling at her, she didn't know I was harmless. Right now, Pinkie had taken me to a really peaceful cottage at the edge of a forest, Pinkie tells me that that forest is called the Everfree Forest and it's where dangerous creatures come from like Manticores and a creature called a Cockatrice, Pinkie tells me that it can turn anything to stone, you wouldn't want to get on his bad side.

"This is where Fluttershy lives, I'm sure she would be delighted to meet you." Pinkie claimed.

"Are you sure, because when we visited Rarity, she was the complete opposite of delighted."

"Trust me." She said as we both walk up to the cottage.

As we walked up the path, I suddenly felt something kicking the bottom of my legs. I looked down and, sure enough, I saw a small, white bunny trying to kick me.

"Hey there, little guy." I said, kneeling down.

"Angel, you know better than to try and harm our guests." A calm voice called out.

We look over and saw a butterscotch colored pegasus with a light pink mane and tail and her cutie mark was butterflies. I was expecting her to run into her house and close the curtains so fast that all I'd see was a yellow blur, but she didn't, she walked up to me with no hesitation and greeted me warmly.

"You must be Lukas, Twilight's been telling me about you."

"She has?" I asked as she nodded. I looked at Pinkie and she winked at me. "So, Pinkie told me that you take care of animals."

"Oh, I do." She then picked up the bunny and nudged him towards me. "Angel, what do you have to say?" The bunny looked at me with a stern look and said something, but I couldn't understand. "He said that he's sorry."

"You can talk to animals?"

"Yup, that's how I got this." Fluttershy turned around to show her butterfly cutie mark.

"And it was all because of Rainbow Dash." Pinkie proclaimed aloud.

"Rainbow Dash?" I asked her. "Who is-"

"LOOK OUT BELOW!"

I was quickly cut short by a loud scream that seemed to come from above. I looked up and saw a cyan pegasus with a rainbow colored mane and tail about to land straight on me.

WHAM!

The next thing I knew, the pegasus crashed right on top of me, it was as if I got crushed by a bull.

"Lukas, are you okay?!" Fluttershy cried out.

"I'm okay." I groaned as I got up. "Man, this is just not my day."

"Whoops, sorry to crash land on you like that." The cyan pegasus looked at me. "Oh, you must be that human that Twilight has been talking about."

"You know about me too?" I asked her.

"Sure do, the name's Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in all of Equestria. So, your name is Lukas, huh? well, do you wanna see what these wings can do?"

"Sure, I'd love to see what you got." I said.

"Alright, Lukas. Just sit back and watch me be awesome"

And just like that, she was off in a flash.


Rainbow was flipping and flying all around the place with such agility and speed as Pinkie, Fluttershy and I watched in amazement. I then turned to Fluttershy.

"Hey Fluttershy, can I ask you a question?"

"Certainly" She replied.

"How did you and Rainbow Dash already know about me?"

"Well. Rainbow Dash and I visited Twilight's castle because Rainbow Dash needed a book about flying to impress the Wonderbolts..."

"Hold on." I interrupted her. "What are the Wonderbolts?"

"Only the fastest flying team in the history of Eqeustria." Pinkie burst out.

"It's also the team that Rainbow Dash has being trying to get into for ages." Fluttershy explained.

"Oh, she's about to do it!" Pinkie cried in excitement

"About to do what?" I asked.

Pinkie then signaled me to look up and I did so. Rainbow Dash was speeding down the air. I couldn't really make out what was happening, given the fact that she was a thousand feet up in the air, but I could faintly see a white line around her and then, I don't know how to describe what happened next, but it was amazing, to say the least. You see, I don't know much about physics, but Rainbow Dash was going so fast that she broke the sound barrier, causing an explosion to happen, but not just any explosion, it was rainbow colored and also in the shape of a ring. Words couldn't describe what I just witnessed, but Pinkie and Fluttershy cheered in amazement as Rainbow Dash landed in front of us.

"And that is how it's done," Rainbow said with a grin on her face. "So, what did you think of that, Lukas?"

I stood there in shock, still trying to comprehend over what had just happened.

"Uh...Lukas?!"

"That....was....AMAZING!" I shouted.

"Glad you liked it." Rainbow chuckled.

"Liked it? I loved it! I don't know why the Wonderbolts haven't added you in yet. They clearly don't know skills when they see it" I said,

"That's what I'm saying. Anyways, f you ever want to see my tricks, just give me a call." She then flew off into the distance as I got up

"Wow, she sure is something." I said to Pinkie.

"Yeah, you can say that again, Lukas." Pinkie replied, getting up as well.

"Well, goodbye Fluttershy." I waved at the pegasus.

"Bye Lukas."

"Make sure to be at Lukas' Welcome To Ponyville party. Come on, Lukas."

"I'm right behind you, Pinkie."

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment