• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 403 Views, 14 Comments

Blue's Ideation Dreamland - Blue Horizon



A collection of ideas and scenes I've started but failed to continue because I started another story idea.

  • ...
3
 14
 403

To My Dearest Self, with Malice Aforethought.

A Letter

To,
My Dearest Self

Hello, me, I am writing this letter to inform you that I would like my life back. I have let you run afoul these past few years – ever since you arrived from the portal – and while I have found some enjoyment in watching your magical malpractices from afar, I would like to reclaim my life and my divine right.

That isn't to say I am not flexible in outlining prospective pathways to solve this issue while you are currently residing in my life, with a toe in my world. In fact, I am quite surprised that your appearance is only just now beginning to get noticed from divinity and those sought to-be. But I digress.

You have two options to chose from. One, the easy way, you can pack up everything spawned from your silly little mirror, magic and all, then head home permanently while I sever the link between our two realities. Or two, you can stay and we can do this the fun way: for me.

If you decide to chose option one, I would be glad to assist you. All you simply have to do is state your intentions with ink on the back of this letter, while signing with my name, before lighting it ablaze. If you decide on option two, I must iterate that there is no future anywhere for you. And while I would enjoy it, you (and those whom have any type of relationship with you) will not. Furthermore, hiding beyond the portal will not help you.

If you do not respond within 48 hours of opening this letter, I will assume you have chosen option two.

I hope you decide to see me soon, however, I will certainly be seeing you.

From,
My Divine Self, with Malice Aforethought.

Author's Note:

The opening prelude to a story idea. I doubt I will write this, but I assume that the premise can be figured out based off the letter.

I have a few short (but much longer) things I can post in here, and I hope to do so soon. But for now, that's all I have.

Comments ( 1 )

I like it. I'd be terrified if I got a letter like that.

Login or register to comment