• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 403 Views, 14 Comments

Blue's Ideation Dreamland - Blue Horizon



A collection of ideas and scenes I've started but failed to continue because I started another story idea.

  • ...
3
 14
 403

A Tease

"I think it is about time I came out and said the truth..." I trailed off. Talking was easy, I had learned from the best in my years as Celestia's student. But now? Now that I stand here, in front of flashing cameras and lights– talk is cheap. I shook my head and gave a soft smile. "No, maybe it is better that I show you."

I stood there with my eyes closed while I thought on what to do. I could show a lot of things, but what would be the best? I could smell, taste the restlessness in the crowd. And rightfully so, it took every little connection that Principle Celestia, Luna, and Dean Cadence, had just to get any semblance of press here. Some sitting, some standing, all filled in the courtyard.

I smiled again when I heard the whirr of my girlfriend's— no, fiancé's bike. I opened my eyes and raised a hand, and with a smirk that'd make Trixie proud, I snapped my fingers.

There was a flash of light and she appeared, slightly confused and stuttering with her helmet still held within her grip. She was facing me, and I was enjoying the sight of her, while the crowd gasped at the sight of the pink-haired goddess who's spaded tail was swishing back-and-fourth like a silent puppy happy her owner was home.

I smirked at her, and their, shock and gently gave my fiance a quick kiss and lick on her cheek. "You ready for this?" I whispered into her pointed ears hidden behind her hair. She smiled, blushed, and gripped my hand.

We stood there, in front of the flashing lights of amateur journalists, for a few brief moments. Then her grip tightened, and with a seductive smile, she whispered, "you know I hate when you do that." I didn't even have time to respond before she lifted me off the ground, and threw me throughout the entire courtyard. One handed. She chuckled at my groans, or maybe I groaned at her chuckles, but she smiled and called out, "Darling, you know I love you, and more importantly you know I hate when you do that!" Her tail still swished as she glared across the courtyard towards me.

Author's Note:

This was a potential opening to a To Love Ru crossover idea, it even included a fight scene!

I decided to scrap this opening, but kept the fight scene for something else. Sorta. It also sucked... Still, there may be a reboot for TLR idea, at some point.