• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 403 Views, 14 Comments

Blue's Ideation Dreamland - Blue Horizon



A collection of ideas and scenes I've started but failed to continue because I started another story idea.

  • ...
3
 14
 403

17 = 22 * 9

"So, you want me to open the story with a line of dialouge that doesn't make a lick of sense?" Sunset watched the young rainbow-haired girl nod. "Any particular reason why?" The girl shrugged and took a gulp from the sippy cup she held.

"Uh," Sunset looked around at the near-empty room before a soft shake of her head and a soft pat on the child's shoulders. "Okay, then..." she scratched her head. "Okay then."

"So," Sunset fixed her glasses, "contrary to popular belief, getting shot in the eye at point-blank doesn't really hurt... doesn't even make much of mess either, now that I think about it."

Sunset spared a quick glance towards the open door welcomed a silent dimly lit hallway. Several photos of the future hung across the walls and ceiling that reflected the lights that rose from the tiled floor.

"It's just kinda a nuisance, really. A loud one." Tiny cyan fingers tugged at the leather jacket as the girl looked up with a slightly tilted face. Sunset frowned. "Erm, annoyance?" The girl smiled and took another slurp from her cup. Sunset matched the girl's smile, "so, this was about three-and-a-half centuries ago my time which is..." Sunset snickered at the girl who was finger counting in her lap. "It'll be in about two hands worth of years for you, Rainbow.

"See, it all started with a robbery. A well thought out and perfectly execu--"

"WE HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT THIS ALREADY!" a raspy voice called from behind. "I'm sick of the same damn food! If we can't get back, can we at least start fu--"

A loud slap permeated the room. The waves of noise rode along the walls that rippled like a freshly tossed stone in a pond. "There are children, here, Miss Blaze." The woman's white hand motioned towards Sunset's direction.

The pigtailed teen gave a snort. "All I see is a skeleton sitting on the back of a fiery bird."

Sunset paused her story and turned around to look at the two new comers. One, a very pale white skinned woman with cerise colored hair who was busy shaking one hand while using the other to straighten the silken ball gown she was wearing. The other turned and faced a new hallway that had appeared. The khaki colored fabric on her back was torn, but the soft purple coloration of her skin still managed to clash the the olive green and soft tan of her clothes.

"And if you hit me again, I'll be eating you in all the ways you don't want," the teen sneered.

"Oooo~," the girl sitting on her lap stared at the two figures behind. "It's a MILF and her giant pet fish!" She pointed at the duo. "Did I use that word correctly? Dad uses it a lot when talking about mom..."

Author's Note:

Something that popped into my head late one night.

A small group finds themselves in a weird building, and sees each other in different stages of their existence where only some recognize some of the others.

I may add to this.

Edit: I didn't mean to publish this, but... I guess I'll keep it up now?