• Published 2nd Dec 2020
  • 403 Views, 14 Comments

Blue's Ideation Dreamland - Blue Horizon



A collection of ideas and scenes I've started but failed to continue because I started another story idea.

  • ...
3
 14
 403

Wondering Ascension - Day 759

Author's Note:

Originally there was more to this, but I can't find the more... which is a little disappointing.

Maybe I'll add to this, I'd like to. I really would like to.

Sorry I haven't been upping things, school has been killer, writing has been brain-bricked, and everything has been exhausting.

Dear Celestia,

I don't think this world wants me to come home. I feel like I have been searching the same city ruins for a month now, and I still can't find the portal. Maybe I'm in the wrong city, but it doesn't feel like it... the same toppled ginormous building lay toppled across the myriad of smaller ones and I just...

I am scared. I am scared that I won't be able to find my way home. I'm scared that I won't be able to see your loving smile again, apologize to Cadence and you (in pony), or even just have a delicious hayburger again. I'm probably going to go revisit the other city again soon, maybe I just misremembered where I was dumped out originally?

Anyway, tell--

I think I hear something, love you.


Despite the sore joints, I still managed to silently roll out of the makeshift bed inside the elevator shaft. I put on the torn leather jacket and grabbed the gun I cuddled with in my sleep last night. Once my backpack was slung across my shoulders, and the weapon was fully loaded, I slipped my fingers within the crease of the elevator doors and propped them open.

Light filtered through the broken windows and doors of the nearby rooms. The salty ocean breeze hung in the air as I crept along the the tattered remains of the building I was in- a husk, really. Howls went off in the distance and I couldn't help but raise the rifle a little higher. I stepped into one of the rooms and looked into the outside, the ocean looked to be in its hightide today as it swallowed dozens of abandoned buildings and streets in the distance.