• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
5. Fashion with Patter Peacock

Author's Note:

Rarity need help with a dress. It’s fellow fashionista, Patter Peacock, to the rescue.

Inside her home, Rarity looks at her dress she is working on. It is a long sleeve teal dress that goes down to just below the knee. It looks beautiful. But, Rarity is not so sure about it.

“This dress is missing something.” Rarity said to herself. “But, what? That’s the $64 question.”

Sweetie Belle comes in, and sees her sister getting worried.

“Are you okay, Rarity?” Sweetie Belle asked.

“I wish I am.” Rarity said sadly. “Octavia asked me to make this gorgeous dress for a dinner date at a lovely restaurant. She’s taking Vinyl with her so that she will have a wonderful experience.”

“So, you’re having creator’s block?”

“I guess go. I don’t know what I should do to finish this dress.”

Soon, there was a knock on her door. Rarity answers, and sees an unusual sight. It was a white skinned girl with lavender hair. She has what looks like peacock feathers on her back.

“Patter Peacock?” Rarity gasped. “What are you doing here?”

“I’m here to help.” Patter replied.

This has Rarity raise an eyebrow. Rarity, Sweetie, and Patter look at the dress.

“Looks like you’re stuck at what to do next.” Patter realized.

“I’m afraid so, darling.” Rarity replied. “Octavia is counting on me.”

Rarity is starting to cry when Patter has an idea.

“Since this is a cool color,” Patter suggested, “why not put some blue on it. As blue as my own outfit.”

Rarity’s eyes widened, realizing what Patter is talking about. “A great idea! How come I didn’t think of that?”

“I’ve been there. Sometimes I have a bit of creator’s block myself. However, I can always ask others to help me through tough times.”

Suddenly, Rarity felt something cuddling her leg. It was a small peacock. Picking it up, Rarity recognized the critter. “You’re Patter’s little bestie: Flap. Right?”

The peacock, Flap, nodded. Sweetie Belle fell in love with Flap. “He’s so cute. I wish I can keep him.”

“Sorry, Sweetie.” Rarity informed. “That little bird already belongs to someone.”

“Besides,” Patter added, “it would make your cat, Opal, jealous.”

Sweetie blushed, knowing Patter is right. Later that day, Octavia and Vinyl arrived at the restaurant. Octavia’s teal dress has vertical blue stripes on it. And, she added blue shoes to the outfit.

“Pretty cool dress.” Vinyl cheered. “I like those blue stripes.”

“You can thank Rarity and Patter for their combined efforts for my outfit.” Octavia replied.

“Patter? Patter Peacock? I heard that she pretty good with fashion as well as Rarity.”

Octavia felt good, knowing that two fashion experts worked well together. Thank you, Rarity. Thank you, Patter.

PreviousChapters Next