• Published 23rd Nov 2020
  • 529 Views, 34 Comments

EqG Tales: Enchantimals Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight and her friends are meeting up with new magical animal friends

  • ...
 34
 529

PreviousChapters Next
51. A day of peace with Bren Bear

Author's Note:

Fluttershy and Tree Hugger are ready for a day of peace and love. ☮️ Bren Bear joins them.

Fluttershy and Tree Hugger are making their way to a music festival to celebrate the anniversary of Woodstock.

“I’m totally ready to enjoy the show.” Tree Hugger said happily. “Groovy music and totally cool clothing, I think.”

“It’s a shame Rarity couldn’t make it.” Fluttershy said. “See would see some of those clothes and get some inspiration.”

“Totally.”

Tree Hugger has on a long sleeve yellow shirt with a red vest, a long teal skirt just below the knees, and her well known sandals. Fluttershy has on a tied dyed shirt, blue jeans and her own sandals.

As the girls head for the festival location, a female southern voice calls them. “Howdy, Fluttershy. Howdy, Tree Hugger!”

“Applejack?” Fluttershy gasped. “Is that you?”

“I don’t think it’s your farmer friend.” Tree Hugger figures as she points behind them. “Look.”

They saw a girl with light brown skin, a black nose, long way brown hair, and two round ears on top.

“Oh dear.” Fluttershy said happily. “Bren Bear.”

Carrying a blanket and basket, Bren walks up to the two groovy girls.

“Hi, girls.” Bren greeted. “Going to the music festival?”

“We sure are.” Tree Hugger answered.

“So am I. That why I have this basket and blanket.”

“Are you dressed for the occasion too?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yep. I was looking through my closet this morning. And found this ensemble.”

Bren’s outfit consists on a marigold long sleeve dress going down below her knees, and yellow flat bottom shoes.

“That’s totally cool.” Tree Hugger praised. “You look mondo groovy.”

“That’s so nice of y’all to say that.” Bren replied.

Then, they both saw Fluttershy cuddle a pair of baby bears.

“Looks like Zia and Snore are set for the festival too.” Fluttershy chuckled.

Tree Hugger looked at the bears, and looked at Bren. “Your besties. Right?”

Bren nodded. “That’s right, Tree Hugger.”

At the festival, the three girls sat on Bren’s basket enjoying the music. Soon, Rarity walks in wearing a long sleeve purple shirt with a white tie dye design, blue capris, and sandals.

“Mind if I join you?” Rarity greeted.

“Rarity!” Fluttershy gasped. “You came here after all?”

“Indeed.” Rarity sat with the girls on the blanket. “It is nice to have friends like Bren Bear and her besties, Zia and Snore, among us.”

“Thanks, Rarity.” Bren said happily. She pulls out some food. “Peanut Butter and Honey sandwiches?”

“Thanks, girl.” Tree Hugger said.

The girls enjoyed the food and some milk to wash it down while enjoying the music.

“Good friends, good food,” Fluttershy praised, “doesn’t get any better that this.”

Rarity, Tree Hugger, and Bren agreed as they continue to enjoy their time together.

PreviousChapters Next